Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Can You Kill For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kill For Love? (2187 Views)

Guys: Can You Kill For Love? / Kan Also Kill For Dis Fourth Flower! Kolomatico! / Will You Ever Kill For You True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Kill For Love? by Phate07(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2011

Can you kill cos of love?
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2011
I will not do anything that is connected to death for love. We are not in that era.
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by Phate07(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2011

Lanre loves Janet and could walk to the end of the earth to prove it. But his greatest weakness, which over the years threatened his love affairs with Janet, is his anger. On several occasions his jealousy has resulted in bloody fights with Janet. And such times, Janet has threatened to walk away from the relationship rather than lose her life.

Six months ago, she made good her threats when she announced to Lanre, she was seeing another man. Not ready to accept the news, Lanre in a fit of rage pounced on Janet ’s new boyfriend which led to his death. Lanre is languishing in jail.

The question today is,
Can you kill for love?

Culled from:
www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/can-you-kill-for-love/
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by koolchicco: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2011
Phate07:

Can you kill cos of love?

Can you huh undecided
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by 190: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2011
I can KILL Phate07 cos of my love for,
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by koolchicco: 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2011
190:

. . .never you leave a statement uncompleted. I fit kill you person cos of it!  grin
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by Mygoldie(f): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2011
oh my gawd!
i cannot deprive a person of their live,all because of love, no no.
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by Phate07(m): 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2011
koolchicco:

Can you huh undecided

No, i dont think i would ever be able to 'kill' cos of love. But i sure can inflict pain cos of love. undecided

190:

shocked shocked What did he do? Did he steal your wife? undecided
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by 190: 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2011
okay i can kill someone who comes between me and, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by Ezennaemeka1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2011
Love my ass hole!
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by Ezennaemeka1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2011
Love my ass hole!
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2011
pls do not repeat that again. We have clear vision
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by femmy2010(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2011
I can not.
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by donkennyakademy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2011
yes i can 4 luv if anytin should com between me and it
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by femmy2010(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2011
;d
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by no1madman(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2011
kill who?
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by Spclst900: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2011
The girl na gold?
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by Brite02(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2011
Nope
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by Coolabbie: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2011
Spclst900:

The girl na gold?
grin grin grin grin @topic definately not.
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by Beync(f): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2011
I gues Lanre and Janet are not african, are they?
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by Orton10(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2011
rokiatu:

I will not do anything that is connected to death for love. We are not in that era.
I'll find and bring back dat 'era' for you.

@topic,
I'll ;
Kill/Murder
,Castrate,Molest, Assault and wat've you for dat person there ^.
Lmao.
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by harakiri(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2011
Why would i kill 4 sumtin dat fizzles out within 1-3 yrs of marriage? Even b4 d court hands down judgement,she's already boinking someone else and if by some miracle u are pardoned after 40 yrs in jail,she's already a grandma and doesnt recall ever meeting u. D worst part is when she quits visiting u after 2 mnths in jail. Romeo and Juliet is fiction. This is d real world. Nobody except maybe kids is worth dying for. Most wives wouldnt even exchange their relatives 2 save ur life talkless of themselves so any man who kills 4 a woman ought to have his testicles chopped off!
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by Rocktation(f): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2011
@OP- Sure, i can! Chicken, goat, you just name it.
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by Phate07(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2011
Beync:

I gues Lanre and Janet are not african, are they?

I guess they are, its a Nigerian story.

Btw, whats the question for? You do think Africans are incapable of such love? Huh? undecided

harakiri:

Why would i kill 4 sumtin dat fizzles out within 1-3 yrs of marriage? Even b4 d court hands down judgement,she's already boinking someone else and if by some miracle u are pardoned after 40 yrs in jail,she's already a grandma and doesnt recall ever meeting u. D worst part is when she quits visiting u after 2 mnths in jail. Romeo and Juliet is fiction. This is d real world. Nobody except maybe kids is worth dying for. Most wives wouldnt even exchange their relatives 2 save your life talkless of themselves so any man who kills 4 a woman ought to have his testicles chopped off!

I guess you have never had a taste of the euphoria that the feeling of 'being in love' brings, have you. Well when you do, then you'll know its possible, atleast for some people.

Rocktation:

@OP- Sure, i can! Chicken, goat, you just name it.

We are talking of love and romance here. Do you love goats and chicken? And are you able to depend on them in times of need?
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by xandy84: 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2011
nope, you kill for love and goes to jail only for you to be on jail for less than six month and th lady is about to get married, you better think twice cos jail no be play play
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by Beync(f): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2011
yes, i dont think they can kill cos they hav real /genuine luv for u except for selfish reasons. u can u do dat for luv?
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by Phate07(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2011

^^ As a rational full-fledged adult, i try to analyse the pros and cons of every action before i take them.

And i know taking another's life will be putting me under the law's spotlight. And i would also taint my conscience. So, NO, i wont kill cos of love.
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2011
I don't know @ topic.  undecided
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by tpia1: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2011
do the crime do the time.
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by Dyt(f): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2011
Kill?
love?
Sighs
cant tell
anyth can happen
i think my sign says it all
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by Phate07(m): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2011

^^ What dont you know? If you can kill cos of love, or if you can love? undecided
MzD@rkSkin:

I don't know @ topic.  undecided
Re: Can You Kill For Love? by Phate07(m): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2011

Dyt, are you saying you can kill cos of love, and damn the consequences?

What if your loved one decides to hate you cos of the act. How do you justify your action?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Sins Yo Mustn't Commit Against A Woman / I Am A Cheat And I Know It / 8 FACTS ABOUT GIRLS (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.