Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,309 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Best Nigerian Musicians? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Nigerian Musicians? (66867 Views)

The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015 / 2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth / Where Are These Nigerian Musicians? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by Z4M4eva(f): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2005
I used to like Plantasion boyz (The Band), when I was in Nigeria
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by Michaela(f): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2005
Hi!!!
Unfortunately, I don't know that many Nigerian musicians as I am German. I have only spent 10 days in Nigeria. But I listened to some music and I liked it very much. Well, I don't know the names of many of them. But the ones I remember and liked are: P-Square, Ruggedman, Zule-Zoo and African China. But, to be honest, I don't even know if African China is Nigerian.... Perhaps someone can tell me.....
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by dablessed(f): 12:50am On Dec 28, 2005
I like the "Olufunmilola" lyrics - even though i dont know who sang it! Shame innit?
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by hotangel2(f): 4:40am On Dec 28, 2005
This is one fine ass man.

Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by nike4luv(f): 5:13am On Dec 28, 2005
Lizzy, did 2face appear to u in ur dream today rolleyes
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by hotangel2(f): 5:22am On Dec 28, 2005
I dunno oo.. im suprised too..
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by icingbaby(f): 12:33am On Dec 31, 2005
best nigerian musicians it have to be styl-plus, eedris, 2face, and faze.
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by spikelord(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2006
Well, I'll pick Lagbaja as the main man here. Faze, P-Square, Ruggedman, 2Face, Modenine, Freestyle, 2Shotz and Big Lo, Sound Sultan, Baba Dee, and Blackface.
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by dbanji1(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2006
my best music is ruggedman and i like african china,styl plus,d'banj.
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by dafman(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2006
Right now My best Nigerian musicians are from top

P-square
styl-plus
Ruggedman
Tuface
D'banj
jjc & 419 squad
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by Saintjoe(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2006
P square
Tu face
face
Styl plus
Biglo
2shot
rugged man
African china
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by naija4eva: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2006
can sum1 plz get 4 nigerian songs for me i dey beg i been lookn for where to find these songs yet no luck what so ever u can use www.megaupload.com to upload them n email me at ekene1982@hotmail.com, I AM BEGGIN, PLZ SUM1 HELP ME PLZ, THANK YOU

1. Styl Plus - Imagine That

2 Paul Play - Angel Of My Life

3. P.Square - Bizzy Body

4. Street Monks - Street Life
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by reniks(f): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2006
D best 4 me has 2 be Lagbaja,he is never disappointed.D song n d video r always cool.I REALLY love d new one,am not sure of d title but it has d lines: "Baby Baby u'r never far away U r always on my mind" The song is WONDERFUL.I also like Sunny Neji,Trybesmen,Slam,Kwam1,n Styl Plus.I buy d CD's any where.
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by Michaela(f): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2006
naija4eva:

can someone plz get 4 nigerian songs for me i dey beg i been lookn for where to find these songs yet no luck what so ever u can use www.megaupload.com to upload them n email me at ekene1982@hotmail.com, I AM BEGGIN, PLZ SUM1 HELP ME PLZ, THANK YOU

1. Styl Plus - Imagine That

2 Paul Play - Angel Of My Life

3. P.Square - Bizzy Body

4. Street Monks - Street Life

Hi!! I have just sent you "Bizzy body",
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by Sisieko(f): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2006
The Best Nigerian Muscians are:
Lanre Terba (atorise)
Dare Melody
Adewale Ayuba
Styl-plus
Tope alabi
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by Prada(f): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2006
Fela Anikulapo Kuti
King Sunny Ade
Ebenezer Obey( In His Days Of Juju Music)
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by Deepop(f): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2006
they are just too much grin i will mention just a few of them undecided they include- styl-plus,psquare, D banj, Paul play Dairo.I guess the guys are the ones doing it well embarassed
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by mukina2: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2006
Though I am not a  Nigerian, of all the ones i've heard i  think styl plus and   psqare, are ok, t2face is also good  but i don't feel his songs that much undecided
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by Blaise(f): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2006
styl plus
p square
ruggedman
faze

are my best Nigerian artists
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by Badman888(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2006
i like psquare, 2shotz, styl plus 2 face but i hate genevieve big time "
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by Sisieko(f): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2006
Lanre Teriba is the best. He has never came to New York though. I am his number 1 fan. My aunt knows one of his close friends in nigerian and they say hes a bit rude. But i dont care. He is so SEXY and he can sing. I have all his albums and VCD"S. I have one of his movies but i cant seem to fine the other in any stores. If he comes to America , Im going back to nigerian with him.
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by omogenaija(f): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2006
Sisieko:

Lanre Teriba is the best. He has never came to New York though. I am his number 1 fan. My aunt knows one of his close friends in nigerian and they say hes a bit rude. But i don't care. He is so SEXY and he can sing. I have all his albums and VCD"S. I have one of his movies but i can't seem to fine the other in any stores. If he comes to America , I'm going back to nigerian with him.

lol  homegirl you're really funny. I agree with you when u say he is sexy. the thing about him being rude , people are just hating on him like always which aint cool. And your not his number 1 fan. maybe your number 1.5 or 1.01 , but trust me i am his number 1 fan.

tongue tongue angry angry wink wink
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by Efani(m): 1:20am On Apr 05, 2006
I saw plantation boys on Mtv2 once
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by Efani(m): 1:21am On Apr 05, 2006
My favorite nigerian artist is young jeezy lol
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by Sisieko(f): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2006
Nope I do not agree with you. I am his biggest fan. You can call me a stalker if u like. People get tired of me saying lanre teriba's name. One of my close family is a producet and actor in nigerian. i dont kno if u kno him but he did the movie " iaywo america." Well anyway lanre teriba has heard of me already . so im much of a fan that u. lol.

You see my baby looking good,

Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by drered(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2006
well rugged man lagbaja weird mc faze african china
am out
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by omogenaija(f): 12:58am On Apr 06, 2006
Sisieko:

Nope I do not agree with you. I am his biggest fan. You can call me a stalker if u like. People get tired of me saying lanre teriba's name. One of my close family is a producet and actor in nigerian. i don't kno if u kno him but he did the movie " iaywo america." Well anyway lanre teriba has heard of me already . so im much of a fan that u. lol.

You see my baby looking good,

Your baby SO your his mom. cheesy wink
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by Sisieko(f): 1:20am On Apr 06, 2006
Ur the funny one. When i said My baby I meant:

My shugger
My husband
My soulmate
My Everything
My joy
My happiness.

He sings to me every night.
Without him i cant go to sleep

that just how crazy it is
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by omogenaija(f): 2:08am On Apr 06, 2006
Sisieko:

your the funny one. When i said My baby I meant:

My shugger
My husband
My soulmate
My Everything
My joy
My happiness.

He sings to me every night.
Without him i can't go to sleep

that just how crazy it is

lol
girl your just to funny. I love your jokes.
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by clefmoo: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2006
your guys are not current the best and new artist in town is clefmoo produce by tams records(www.tamsprime.com) rivers state,PHC. 2face and psquare they are not musicians they are copy artists.go to www.playersparadise.net and listen to my boys clefmoo
Re: Best Nigerian Musicians? by otokx(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2006
clefmoo sounds like the sound made by cows when they are hungry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> / What Are You Listening To Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.