Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Rice Farmers Meet Here - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rice Farmers Meet Here (27239 Views)

Buhari Set To Launch N20bn Loan For Rice Farmers On Tuesday / To All Rice Farmers - Tested Solution For Bird Menace....at Long Lasts!!! / Without Offtakers, Niger Rice Farmers Rue Bumper Harvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Farmers Meet Here by bizzibodi(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
faetth:

We have nominee gold and Actrox
For more inquiries and purchase call 08112940846
This actrox how do U spray it on d rice plant too.
Re: Rice Farmers Meet Here by Help4rmme2u(m): 2:43am On Oct 05, 2020

Re: Rice Farmers Meet Here by obi1000(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
Please let's create a WhatsApp group
Re: Rice Farmers Meet Here by mayor1115: 5:17am On Dec 06, 2020
Please if you can supply Paddy on a monthly basis please send me a message on whatsapp... 08054050079.

Please make sure your price is really competitive.

Thank you
Re: Rice Farmers Meet Here by Nollygroove(f): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Do you know business owners in the agriculture and food industry?

Are you an agribusiness owner?

Do you run a food business?

Then you need to become a Nourishing Africa Member.

Nourishing Africa is a platform for agriculture and food entrepreneurs to accelerate their work, connect with funders, markets, talent, and celebrate their successes on the Continent.

Benefits for Joining Nourishing Africa Hub
✔Access and referrals to funders and funding opportunities
✔Marketplace to engage with potential customers, partners, and suppliers
✔Free advertising and opportunities to showcase your businesses
✔Discounts on key agricultural inputs, training programs, conferences, and services
✔Exclusive invitations to online and in-person training programs
✔Access to members-only data and resources to build your skills
✔Nominations for local and global speaking opportunities, media appearances, prizes, and awards
✔Talent matchmaking to find the best talent for your business

Application Fee: NGN 0.00 (FREE FOR NOW)

Don't let this opportunity slip past. Tell a friend to tell a friend as we all play our part in building a sustainable and profitable Africa through agriculture.

Find out more at www.nourishingafrica.com

Follow us on all social media so you never miss any one of our updates or opportunities.

Please reach out to info@nourishingafrica.com for all enquiries.

Have a great week.

Talk soon.
Re: Rice Farmers Meet Here by obi1000(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2020
If you need supply of local paddy rice contact me on WhatsApp 08140076142, we source the rice directly from local farmers directly in Niger state.
Contact me on WhatsApp 08140076142.
Re: Rice Farmers Meet Here by Seun(m): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
Guys, how are you doing? I would like to obtain 50 to 1000 seeds of rice for a garden experiment. Can anyone here supply this to me?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rice Farmers Meet Here by obi1000(m): 7:26am On Dec 23, 2020
Paddy rice supply.

If your close to Niger state or you have contacts in Niger state, we have 1000 bags of paddy rice for supply, WhatsApp me 08140076142 or call.
Been really busy took the pic last night as we came back from the farm.

Re: Rice Farmers Meet Here by Panda7(m): 12:02am On Dec 24, 2020
Booked
Re: Rice Farmers Meet Here by obi1000(m): 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Paddy rice supply.
Available for pick up

If your close to Niger state or you have contacts in Niger state, we have above 1000 bags of paddy rice for supply, WhatsApp me 08140076142 or call.
Been really busy took the pic last night as we came back from the farm.
Re: Rice Farmers Meet Here by wese90(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2020
Seun:
Guys, how are you doing? I would like to obtain 50 to 1000 seeds of rice for a garden experiment. Can anyone here supply this to me?

Do you still need ?
Re: Rice Farmers Meet Here by Seun(m): 12:25am On Jan 10, 2021
wese90:

Do you still need ?
Yes, please.
Re: Rice Farmers Meet Here by Helsinki1: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
Re: Rice Farmers Meet Here by obi1000(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
Paddy rice
Available for pick up in Niger state.
Call for your bookings while its cheap
If your close to Niger state or you have contacts in Niger state, we have paddy rice for pickup , WhatsApp me 08140076142 or call, strictly business only, please.
Re: Rice Farmers Meet Here by Theophinio(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2023
mount1ng:
Hi guys, I am typing this the way it comes to my head, so please try and understand my flow.
The Rice Value Chain is an avenue to partake in profit sharing from rice cultivation to sale to the end user. A lot of inputs are required before a cup is rice is ready for you buy. In the long chain you can select area in the process as yours.
You can work on the farm as a tractor operator, herbicide and pesticide sprayer or supplier, weeder, harvester, you might have a combine harvester ( harvest and threshed) , a paddy buyer and miller or just a miller, buying of processed rice and package.
But for this discussion we will dwell on the area that interest me. I realised that processed rice sell better and give more profit.
Before I did rice with LASG (Rice for Job) I use to buy milled rice from the east and package, a point a friend said should your supplier fail you what will you do? What to do drove my into farming rice. We did semi mechanised at the farm, but guy, the other part no easy o. Any way, I learnt proper rice farming.
Back to the matter, buying paddy from farmers or commodity market then you process the rice. During processing, it important to watch where you dry your rice because this is where stones get into our local rice. If you have a destoner that will a plus for you.
Get a branded package for your rice, then you are good to go.
If you have a question or contribution, please join.

Good evening boss

God bless you richly for this clear explanation

This is the exact explanation of the value chain in rice production I have been dreaming about to indulge myself with

Please will I have to dry the paddy rice after buying it from a paddy farmer or merchant

Secondly during the processing, will the rice be parboiled

Thank you very much boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! / Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) / My Maize Farming Adventure In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.