Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

An Ideal Business To Start..must Read - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Ideal Business To Start..must Read (820 Views)

Pls. I Have 70k To Run Biz Or Service. I Need An Ideal Idea. / Needs An Ideal On The Kind Of Business To Do / Business To Business Section: Lots of contracts, goods and services specifically for other businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Ideal Business To Start..must Read by golor(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2014
A pleasant morning to u all,this is a very nice business idea,I came up with,an idea of refining HONEY but because of inadequate fund I could not start my dream of producing a new product..........
As a young undergraduate,have always try to think of what to engage into immediately I graduate from school, that will at least guarantee me cool cash.....
for me I think dis is an idea business to engage on....but to start this one must make research,on how to get a pure honey........in other to start a fast growing sell u must mk it affordable to all,like having a roll like blue band in a well designed format.....to make it affordable,the price should range from 50 to 60# depending on the quantity........though u must b sensitive to what the public need.....after that u can come up with a keg(plastic)format...it must b well designed small nd big size......because of how expensive honey is,the big size should b in a size of the smallest eva water,if the big one is like that,then u should know how to package the small one...I said that as to make it affordable to all,in other to make fast sell........before u do this remember u most register ur new product nd ur company in other to make good sell......but note the truth is that it will require money but believe me,u Will neva regret starting this business.........after that u can go and place an advert show casing ur product nd also telling d public wat they need to hear,like the important of honey....u can start by say instead of going for sugar nd butter,u can use honey interchangeable both in tea nd in bread...aside that it contains lot of vitamins such like dis nd dat,then u mention.......but above all it very essential to our life that why,the English doctors nd the herbal doctors always recommend u hv it,and almost all our herbal medicine goes with HONEY.....some of our chemist have it,so therefore it relevant can not b doubted.............pls nd pls as for anyone of u dat will make use of this idea,that person should not forget the source of which this idea came from,I only need an employment from the company when I become a graduate,I don't need free money.....my contact is .......08032824271 for more info,if it works I believe it will create some employment......
Re: An Ideal Business To Start..must Read by ogalandlord: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
my friend your idea is good but its better you carry it out urself

(1) (Reply)

New Ideasrule Website Has Been Lunched For Job Online Pls Check Here / How Safe Is China Air Post / Digitalpayexchange.com is a scam and not trustworthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.