Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha (44614 Views)

Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Akshow: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Niigga, you sound hurt.
Even with your billions Anambra is still still trashing your state in all indices of development.
Niigga, some people has money while some got lots of wisdom.
Niiga, you need to bounce!
I can see that from the one lane, no street light roads u posted above. Wawa

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by 500GP: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Omimah: Onitsha is a no man's land, formed by a Bini man. The Obi of Onitsh is originally Bini.

SO ONITSHA IS NO MAN'S LAND.

PLS PROVIDE A LINK TO THIS. IT WILL BE INTERESTING.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Eldavido1: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
ak47mann: Anambra have the best road network in nigeria just that anambra people don't have time to post pixs on FB and NL cool

you smoke cow dung or what? If anambra has the best road networks in the country, were does that leave places such as lagos, abuja, Akwa Ibom, Kano and even PH
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Arosa:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onitsha

So,Chima is a prince of Bini kingdom yet Bini people have no history of his existence.
Also,can you tell us what "Eze Chimelu" means in Bini language.
I also want you to go to Onicha ado na idu site and read what they say about their history.
You are nothing but a pained ignorant fooool.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Eldavido1: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Akshow: I hope there is more pix to come other than these single lane roads without even street lights.

single lane roads, no street lights, no sidewalks, open gutters someone needs to visit uyo.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Harmvirus(f): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yes o Anambra adibago mma
#ProudlyAnambrarian
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by collynzo2(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Awoofawo:

Are you trying to tell me that Anambra and Akwa Ibom are inhabite by two different tribes or what?

When you eventually got your belove Biafria; you will understand more better, how dangerous C.B.S (Cheat Beating Syndrome) and crab-mentality is...... Shalom bro!cool
Yes Akwa Ibom and Anambra are inhabited by two different tribes.
Unless you are one of the illiterate Yorubas who thinks everyone down south that isn't Yoruba must be Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by rozayx5(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Awoofawo:

Are you trying to tell me that Anambra and Akwa Ibom are inhabite by two different tribes or what?

When you eventually got your belove Biafria; you will understand more better, how dangerous C.B.S (Cheat Beating Syndrome) and crab-mentality is...... Shalom bro!cool

so ibo and annang/efik/ibibio are now the same tribe , never knew i was arguing with an illiterate

ignorance is bliss enjoy it
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Akshow: I can see that from the one lane, no street light roads u posted above. Wawa

Upon all the billions you people get every month you still behind us.
Don't worry we gon keep ffucking y'all till y'all turn gay....lol
We coming with mighty force!
Watch out nnigga!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
`Pictures of newly transformed Onitsha, and you're showing pictures of Upper Iweka road with no street lights?

If this is what you call 'transformation' , then I fear for Onitsha. [sighs]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Lanceslot(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
Eldavido1:

you smoke cow dung or what? If anambra has the best road networks in the country, were does that leave places such as lagos, abuja, Akwa Ibom, Kano and even PH
Did you just mention my lagos? Do I need to tell how bad mile 2 to seme-border road looks or the terrible states of oshodi to sango ota, abi u want us to talk about lagos ibadan express way? Anambra has a better road network than lagos.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Yeske2(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
Arosa: Upper iweka = Upper Eweka
Ps. I'm partly Igbo and benin. grin grin grin
Iweka was from Eze Iweka of Obosi, Idemili now give us the Bini connection with Obosi.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Who dey compare Anambra & Akwa Ibom State Abeg
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Arosa(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yeske2: Iweka was from Eze Iweka of Obosi, Idemili now give us the Bini connection with Obosi.

That was supposed to be a joke, grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
freecocoa: The upper iweka I know or should I say used to know? Seriously?

My friends told me but I fitin't believe it, where all the agberos na?

The Agberos can't stand there when they are taking these kind of photos na.

I was hoping to see photos of the other side of the road where the parks are located. ABC transport, Lagos park etc
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Akshow: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Upon all the billions you people get every month you still behind us.
Don't worry we gon keep ffucking y'all till y'all turn gay....lol
We coming with mighty force!
Watch out nnigga!
its obvious u don't have the intellectual capacity to hold an intelligent forum discussion. Enjoy ur day

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by 1stola: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
Armed ROBBERS State.
My friend was robbed twice during NYSC...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Arosa(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

So,Chima is a prince of Bini kingdom yet Bini people have no history of his existence.
Also,can you tell us what "Eze Chimelu" means in Bini language.
I also want you to go to Onicha ado na idu site and read what they say about their history.
You are nothing but a pained ignorant fooool.

You are an ignorant twerp.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Atmmachine(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
Silenzer: Adiro asi ndo. Anambra Adigo Mma, nye aka ka oburu Dubai/Taiwan

Do you live in awka etiti
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Akshow: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lanceslot: Did you just mention my lagos? Do I need to tell how bad mile 2 to seme-border road looks or the terrible states of oshodi to sango ota, abi u want us to talk about lagos ibadan express way? Anambra has a better road network than lagos.
yeah it does. Humour ursef very well. Abi no be the same anabra road pix we de see so No drainage, no street light, single lanes. Guy common kano beat Anambra hands down in term of good road network. I heard that Anambra has no flyover. Is that true? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Yeske2(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Arosa:

That was supposed to be a joke, grin grin grin
Go read about the land dispute Onitsha had with Obosi during his reign then come back.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Arosa(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yeske2: Go read about the land dispute Onitsha had with Obosi during his reign then come back.

Link please.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Yeske2(m): 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
Arosa:

Link please.
You have google to help you, no time.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Arosa(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yeske2: You have google to help you, no time.

No time to google that, it's not important to me.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Akshow: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Eldavido1:

single lane roads, no street lights, no sidewalks, open gutters someone needs to visit uyo.
I'm telling u. One eeediot madcow has d audacity to compare uyo with Anambra. These flat heads and their empty chest beating are irredeemable jokers.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Awoofawo(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
collynzo2:
Yes Akwa Ibom and Anambra are inhabited by two different tribes.
Unless you are one of the illiterate Yorubas who thinks everyone down south that isn't Yoruba must be Igbo.

Wow! Good to know and hear it from your dirty mouth! It is now officially on record the Akwa Ibom and other south-south states have no part in Biafria dream; you played into well laid trap! You only include them; when resource control is the koko..... Awon ai ni ojù ti, oniranu eda! I bi ti won má tiri je ni kan ni won mo grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Arosa:

You are an ignorant twerp.

My point exactly, get the ffuck outa here. You don't belong.
Cut my legs if you see me in your Edo or Yoruba thread.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by PointB: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Not bad.

But sure more can and should be done!
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Yeske2(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Arosa:

No time to google that, it's not important to me.
Then stop asserting things you know nothing about, ask. It's no crime.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Arosa(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

My point exactly, get the ffuck outa here. You don't belong.
Cut my legs if you see me in your Edo or Yoruba thread.

Sure deal, I will even kill you if you do.
Ps. I poo on your thread. ass face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Dies In Car Accident 12 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri / Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.