Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso (5823 Views)

Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari / 2015: Kwankwaso Woos Anambra APC, seeks Okorocha’s support / Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Clerverly:

His name is Jamiu, he lives in Uyo, where he works as a Toilet Cleaner/ e rat! If you didn't know, You are exchanging words with an irredeemable idiotu!
i shld've known this earlier.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

Another incoherent babble from the amputated maggot.

You can only bomb your worthless paymasters.

Imagine the caseless midget threatening me. Lolz . . . am so scared cheesy
b on the lookout, shrimp!
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by gramci: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: dunce, whre were they in 2011?

Mumu, PDP machine gave Kwakwanso victory in 2011.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: b on the lookout, shrimp!

If you were close to me now, I will slowly drive a safety pin right through your eyeballs .

Useless trash who can't even kill a chicken completely threatening me . . .grin
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
Clerverly:

His name is Jamiu, he lives in Uyo, where he works as a Toilet Cleaner/ e rat! If you didn't know, You are exchanging words with an irredeemable idiotu!

Coming from an Iponri Market ghost shopping lying machine is not surprising . . . . grin
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
gramci:

Mumu, PDP machine gave Kwakwanso victory in 2011.
mumu-square, and d same pdp 'machine' cudn't make gej win kano during the pdp primary and general election in 2011. U nor knw anything.

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

Coming from a Iponri Market ghost shopping lying machine is not surprising . . . . grin
correct this. 'a' is not associated with a word that has a letter with vowel sound as its first. Stark illiterate? Dis guy na one kind smal boy walahi.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

If you were close to me now, I will slowly drive a safety pin right through your eyeballs .

Useless trash who can't even kill a chicken completely threatening me . . .grin
ppl like u appear stronger on the internet, but when it gets real , u chicken out. I hope u'l b dis strong when i get hold of u, jackal!
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Enahi(f): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
izubros: Yes as Shameless as ur profile pics which I just checked now.
Is that all you noticed dickhead?
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: correct this. 'a' is not associated with a word that has a letter with vowel sound as its first. Stark illiterate? Dis guy na one kind smal boy walahi.

Caseless clown, Dwelling on a typo error corrected before your quote doesn't in any way erase your moronic and awful showing so far.

See fool wey i don use mop floor for here tire wan dey form old man.

Lolz . . . . . grin
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: ppl like u appear stronger on the internet, but when it gets real , u chicken out. I hope u'l b dis strong when i get hold of u, jackal!

LOlz . . .Caseless fool . . . .Please sheathe your threat, it's for the small boyz who haven't seen anything close to sheer brutality.

I don't need a bomb to make a clear statement, all i need is a safety pin to put the fear of violence in you.

You think am your regular fearful guy who shirks at the mere pretense of threats . . .Lolz . . . . grin
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Enahi(f): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: another asinine on the lose! Kwankwaso is not d reason ur bf left u, so dnt transfer ur agression to him.
Yeah right I knew you were going to quote me,you miserable punk.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: mumu-square, and d same pdp 'machine' cudn't make gej win kano during the pdp primary and general election in 2011. U nor knw anything.

Fool , even with GEJ loss at the poll in Kano, who is your President now . . . . . . You see why Kwankwaso threat is very foolish and empty . . . .
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Enahi: Is that all you noticed dickhead?
yeah after insulting someone on a public forum,I decided to check ur profile and saw a dissapointing pics. . .Like pics like owner.

2 Likes

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

Caseless clown, Dwelling on a typo error corrected before your quote doesn't in any way erase your moronic and awful showing so far.

See fool wey i don use mop floor for here tire wan dey form old man.

Lolz . . . . . grin
u jst corrected it. Gud!
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
izubros: yeah after insulting someone on a public forum,I decided to check ur profile and saw a dissapointing pics. . .Like pics like owner.

What is disappointing in her profile pic ? undecided . . . . .
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: u jst corrected it. Gud!

LOlz . . . I just did what ? Stop making a continous fool of yourself. It doesn't pay anyone . . . .
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Enahi(f): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
izubros: yeah after insulting someone on a public forum,I decided to check ur profile and saw a dissapointing pics. . .Like pics like owner.
My picture is disappointing to you right,I dare you to upload yours. Oloshi like you.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

LOlz . . .Caseless fool . . . .Please sheathe your threat, it's for the small boyz who haven't seen anything close to sheer brutality.

I don't need a bomb to make a clear statement, all i need is a safety pin to put the fear of violence in you.

You think am your regular fearful guy who shirks at the mere pretense of threats . . .Lolz . . . . grin
i got one tough-talking 'bastaard' like u last year, i was shocked to see that he's totally on the opposite of his e-idiosyncrasy. I shall get u like i did with that toad in ur fashion.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

If u didn't see anything disappointing in her profile pics,then u both are birds of same feather.I don't have anything to do with her pics but advice ur sister to learn some manners.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Enahi: My picture is disappointing to you right,I dare you to upload yours. Oloshi like you.
u were only tryin to show us u have pot-belly in that picture. Who told it is hard to upload a headless pic. Upload with ur face on...squirrel!

1 Like

Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: i got one tough-talking 'bastaard' like u last year, i was shocked to see that he's totally on the opposite of his e-idiosyncrasy. I shall get u like i did with that toad in ur fashion.

You are just another worthless maggot to me. Rude guyz don't threaten over the net, they let their shitz do the talking.

Na people like dem dey use razor blade pursue, meanwhile, you carry machete and axe for hand . . . .

You are just another empty chest beating pig. . . .
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Enahi(f): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

Don't waste your time replying him,he is an I d I o t.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Enahi(f): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: u were only tryin to show us u have pot-belly in that picture. Who told it is hard to upload a headless pic. Upload with ur face on...squirrel!
Let's see yours na, Ugly baboon.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

Fool , even with GEJ loss at the poll in Kano, who is your President now . . . . . . You see why Kwankwaso threat is very foolish and empty . . . .
lobster, that goes to tell u kwankwanso has always stood his ground against gej. He's not a coward like gej!
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by TRADELYN: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
Enahi: My picture is disappointing to you right,I dare you to upload yours. Oloshi like you.
My dear, please ignore them.

Please I beg all of Una! I hate reading abusive comments as there's no gain at the end shocked
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
izubros: If u didn't see anything disappointing in her profile pics,then u both are birds of same feather.I don't have anything to do with her pics but advice ur sister to learn some manners.

Again Mr, what is disappointing in her profile pic. Straight answers please and not some unsolicited moral deflections that doesn't hold water . . .
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
izubros: If u didn't see anything disappointing in her profile pics,then u both are birds of same feather.I don't have anything to do with her pics but advice ur sister to learn some manners.
spot-on!
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
jmaine:

You are just another worthless maggot to me. Rude guyz don't threaten over the net, they let their shitz do the talking.

Na people like dem dey use razor blade pursue, meanwhile, you carry machete and axe for hand . . . .

You are just another empty chest beating pig. . . .
dnt worry, i'l get u and u'd knw i'm not beating my chest. Are u in the north or south?
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by jmaine: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: lobster, that goes to tell u kwankwanso has always stood his ground against gej. He's not a coward like gej!

Maggot, he stood his ground yet GEJ is the commander in chief currently who chased Kwankwaso out of the PDP to A-Pig-Sh1t.

What makes you feel that a Kwankwaso "Holding is ground" against a GEJ will stop GEJ returning in 2015.

What is the basis of that confidence considering what transpired in the past.
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by bloodyassassin: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
caseless: i fvck moma every day

mugu bastard
Re: How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Enahi(f): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
TRADELYN:
My dear, please ignore them.

Please I beg all of Una! I hate reading abusive comments as there's no gain at the end shocked
I dislike the insults,they all come here to rant and insult each other everyday. The politics section is not fun at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate / Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari / Out Of The 15 Senators That Decamped From APC To PDP, 14 Will Not...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.