Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home (4675 Views)

Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? / Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Blessedwhite(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2014
I'm not. Cococandy
it's not unrealistic for a man to be housekeeping but the respect and the self esteem . Women can be a way and means to lower a man esteem so men get bossy to avoid that. If only a woman can come down and remain loyal to her man ever if she is the breadwinner of her home her man will be @ her will.
Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Blessedwhite(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2014
I'm not. Cococandy
it's not unrealistic for a man to be housekeeping but the respect and the self esteem . Women can be a way and means to lower a man esteem so men get bossy to avoid that. If only a woman can come down and remain loyal to her man ever if she is the breadwinner of her home her man will be @ her will..
Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by crackhaus: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2014
Kanwulia: Because instead of being supportive, u men decide to add insult to injury by being LAAAAAAAAZY and controlling.
In their "LOOZA MENTALITIES", they are quick to forget that SHE who plays the piper chooses the best kind of DANCE! kiss
He would nag too, if he came home to dirty house and children while bringing home the BREAD, SAUSAGE, BACON, BUTTER, TEA, SUGAR AND MILK! kiss
My brothers...please make money, work hard, and be the sole provider in your homes I beg you in the name of God.

This is how every woman thinks and acts when you leave the financing and providing to them. It doesn't happen suddenly, but believe me when I say this...it's only a matter of time before she starts calling you names.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2014
Blessedwhite: I'm not. Cococandy
it's not unrealistic for a man to be housekeeping but the respect and the self esteem . Women can be a way and means to lower a man esteem so men get bossy to avoid that. If only a woman can come down and remain loyal to her man ever if she is the breadwinner of her home her man will be @ her will.

If respect and self esteem is the problem, why dnt you avoid that being trampled upon by doing your absolute best to provide for your family? Women were not made to do that. they are only to support you. Thats all. Understand that and do your part. You think women are perfect? I dnt see how a woman should be breadwinner and housekeeper at the same time. That is sheer wickedness. You are pushing the whole load on a woman and you are expecting her not to complain? are you kidding me? Most women start to complain when they are stressed out? What are the men doing to ease the stress? Dnt go into marriage with that kind of mentality o. Or else your worst fear will surely come to pass.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by crackhaus: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2014
Blessedwhite:
so it is because the man get her mad that is why we hear this loud tongue of war
Most probably, I wasn't there...but yes, most probably.

When a woman gets angry and starts talking, a man had better have a car available with fuel in it... because the best thing to do is to get the car keys and take a drive..

Unfortunately, a broke man (who's dependent on a woman) will have nowhere to go or even if he did, no money to spend when he gets there...hence he has to stay and endure being emasculated.
Like I said before, I wouldn't wish this for my enemy grin
Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Blessedwhite(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2014
I love all your comments and contribution to the topic.
let say it how we see it and feel in our hrt.
Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Blessedwhite(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2014
A word may change some person reasoning today.
You been married to a man for 26years now. Your marriage was legal and bless in the church. The man provide for you for 24years and he lost his job and was dupe when he try starting a business or the business didn't work out cos of reason unknown . From the 25year of your marriage you started providing for your family needs. In less than 3yrs you re complaining and you have been working since and before you got married. . Is this not wickedness and greed in the part of women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Blessedwhite(m): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2014
crackhaus:
Most probably, I wasn't there...but yes, most probably.

When a woman gets angry and starts talking, a man had better have a car available with fuel in it... because the best thing to do is to get the car keys and take a drive..

Unfortunately, a broke man (who's dependent on a woman) will have nowhere to go or even if he did, no money to spend when he gets there...hence he has to stay and endure being emasculated.
Like I said before, I wouldn't wish this for my enemy grin
pls take it easy on those your enemies guy.
Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by crackhaus: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2014
Blessedwhite:
pls take it easy on those your enemies guy.
It's just a saying, haven't you heard it before? undecided
Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Blessedwhite(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2014
crackhaus:
It's just a saying, haven't you heard it before? undecided
i just know that is a big problem for one person
Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by crackhaus: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2014
Blessedwhite:
i just know that is a big problem for one person
Have you heard this saying before? "I wouldn't wish that for my enemy"

Yes or No?
Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2014
Blessedwhite: A word may change some person reasoning today.
You been married to a man for 26years now. Your marriage was legal and bless in the church. The man provide for you for 24years and he lost his job and was dupe when he try starting a business or the business didn't work out cos of reason unknown . From the 25year of your marriage you started providing for your family needs. In less than 3yrs you re complaining and you have been working since and before you got married. . Is this not wickedness and greed in the part of women.

It seems you have not been taking to heart what people have being saying here. Do you think its every woman that can continue to provide straight up for 3 yrs without complaining? Try to understand that women are different. 3 years may not be a big deal to one woman but could be to another. That aside, what has the man been doing during those 3 years to get himself back on his feet is the question. How supportive is he in the home as his wife goes out to work? These two questions are critical. If you push all the work to your wife and sit down at home like a slob or log of wood doing absolutely nothing to support her, it won't be long before she will start complaining. Most women ccomplain once they are stressed. Have it in mind, NO WOMAN IS PERFECT. Always remind yourself that you are a man to provide!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Blessedwhite(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2014
crackhaus:
Have you heard this saying before? "I wouldn't wish that for my enemy"

Yes or No?
YES
Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Blessedwhite(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2014
Dont be ridiculous what is the difference between a man paying the bill and the woman paying the bill.?
Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2014
Blessedwhite: Dont be ridiculous what is the difference between a man paying the bill and the woman paying the bill.?

You are still asking questions? O.k i can see a Lazy man in the making. Please dnt come here to cry for us when your wife decides to disrespect you. Just swallow anything you see. No wonder the cries of submssiveness by men have been very loud. What i saw on Linda ikeji's blog has proven me right after all. Many women are now heads of their family courtsey the men. Men have sold their headship on a platter of Gold. Kudos.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Blessedwhite(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You are still asking questions? O.k i can see a Lazy man in the making. Please dnt come here to cry for us when your wife decides to disrespect you. Just swallow anything you see.
i'm not lazy and i'm not the man here. I'm saying women re wicked and greedy.
Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2014
Blessedwhite:
i'm not lazy and i'm not the man here. I'm saying women re wicked and greedy.

YOU ARE A LAZY MAN!! If you like dnt accept it but your wife will tell you to your very face if you keep this up. You are not married yet. Marry first and see. Your expectations of women are so high and unrealistic. Men like you who fantasize like this end up penniless. Thanks for selling your Headship on a platter of Gold. Some women would really need it and wouldnt mind taking it as long as being in control is their thing. You go cry.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Blessedwhite(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2014
Sophyrock
you re mouthed. But this re observation i'm get from my neighbourhood and really want to get you view on it. A man can have a very bad time while some re lazy . But what i'm saying so far is that the man can't stand the expenses of the home i.e. He is supporting like the wife does before and she is still nagging.
Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Blessedwhite(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] i hate lazy men.
Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
Only a robot wont complain if she was financing the home and at the same time doing all the house chores and cooking while the husband does nothing.

She can decide not to complain, keep shut and do the chores, paying her salary to her husband. while she is probably building up stress that may explode into something else later .

behind every nagging wo[man], there is someone not doing what s/he supposed to do.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Blessedwhite(m): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
What is the ways of minimising this nagging and this madness in some family
Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Chillisauce: Only a robot wont complain if she was financing the home and at the same time doing all the house chores and cooking while the husband does nothing.

She can decide not to complain, keep shut and do the chores, paying her salary to her husband. while she is probably building up stress that may explode into something else later .

behind every nagging wo[man], there is someone not doing what s/he supposed to do.

Exactly the point i have been making.From the many stories i have heard about women complaining, it is evident that the men do not support these women. small kobo they have will be spent on girls outside.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Blessedwhite: What is the ways of minimising this nagging and this madness in some family

Try to know the reasons for the nagging. Sit your wife down and ask her what the real problem is. Listen to her and find ways around to solve that problem. Be supportive and the woman will stop nagging.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Blessedwhite: Sophyrock
you re mouthed. But this re observation i'm get from my neighbourhood and really want to get you view on it. A man can have a very bad time while some re lazy . But what i'm saying so far is that the man can't stand the expenses of the home i.e. He is supporting like the wife does before and she is still nagging.

Let the man sit his wife down and ask her what the problem is. Let him check himself. what kind of life is he living? Communication is key. When women talk, some men do not listen but feel they can do whatever they want regardless of what anybody says. Ego is their problem.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Exactly the point i have been making.From the many stories i have heard about women complaining, it is evident that the men do not support these women. small kobo they have will be spent on girls outside.

Sad reality.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Godmystrength: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
I guess it is the same reason men complain when asked to come and do some house chores and other assumed ''wifely'' responsibilities

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Morotov1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Op is saying women are greedy and selfish. Hmmmmmm.
Haven't seen a man that closes from work, get to the market to buy foodstuff for supper then hop inside a bus to get the kids from school before getting home to prepare dinner.
These women will cook supper, change the kids cloth and wash them, do assignment before even remembering she is still wearing her work cloth......before even the man comes home and start making demands .....of why his bath water is cold and also the food etc. Then the little time the woman has to rest, the assshole will start requesting for sexxxxx.......

The man is still working in the scenario above.
But they expect same to continue when they are broke with the woman stretch to the maximum limit.

Hahahaha.

The piper and the damn tune.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Blessedwhite(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
Morotov1: Op is saying women are greedy and selfish. Hmmmmmm.
Haven't seen a man that closes from work, get to the market to buy foodstuff for supper then hop inside a bus to get the kids from school before getting home to prepare dinner.
These women will cook supper, change the kids cloth and wash them, do assignment before even remembering she is still wearing her work cloth......before even the man comes home and start making demands .....of why his bath water is cold and also the food etc. Then the little time the woman has to rest, the assshole will start requesting for sexxxxx.......

The man is still working in the scenario above.
But they expect same to continue when they are broke with the woman stretch to the maximum limit.

Hahahaha.

The piper and the damn tune.
hmmm that sound crude and enslavement of the wife.
But how many men is guilty of that act
Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by damiso(f): 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Make I no talk lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by bukatyne(f): 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kanwulia: Because instead of being supportive, you men decide to add insult to injury by being LAAAAAAAAZY and controlling.
In their "LOOZA MENTALITIES", they are quick to forget that SHE who plays the piper chooses the best kind of DANCE! kiss
He would nag too, if he came home to dirty house and children while bringing home the BREAD, SAUSAGE, BACON, BUTTER, TEA, SUGAR AND MILK! kiss

Very very true

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by lilmax(m): 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lazy men everywhere,she nags because its the responsibility of a man to provide for the family
Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by apolonius(m): 12:42am On Jul 22, 2014
A woman solely funding the financial needs of the home when there is a healthy man is abnormal. Even when the man loses a job or is studying,there should be some little contribution and a clear understanding that a 'working' wife is supporting for a short time and never fully assuming that role of financial powering of the home.

By the way,op,please get busy and stop watching your neighbour as a movie!smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? / Everything You Need For Your Engagement / My Wife Said I Want To Kill Her With House Cleaning Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.