Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,441 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

Fiverr University - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr University (14644 Views)

Fiverr Business Software's Exchanger / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Struggling To Make Money On Fiverr: Ask Questions, Share Tips & Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiverr University by etebefia: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2014
ramzylipi: Bro pls wat service do u provide on fiverr
hr
Re: Fiverr University by ramzylipi(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2014
etebefia: hr
Pls wat is hr. Try n explain further so dt sum1 else can benefit from ds. Tanx
Re: Fiverr University by etebefia: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2014
ramzylipi: Pls wat is hr. Try n explain further so dt sum1 else can benefit from ds. Tanx
human resource, you can get more of human resouce in writing and interpreting category.
Re: Fiverr University by ramzylipi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
etebefia: human resource, you can get more of human resouce in writing and interpreting category.
Tanx a lot, wat software do u use in interpreting?
Re: Fiverr University by creativeguru: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2014
royalads:

Lecturer, wishing you a great weekend. Abeg, we dey wait o. Make you no go strike.
Re: Fiverr University by henrimoto(m): 9:16am On Jul 26, 2014
present sir!
Re: Fiverr University by bedfordng(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2014
for those who want to offer youtube views as gig on fiverr or any other micro gig site,then you can download this video and tools.it is totally free,so download the tools and watch the video on how to use them properly.please learn it properly before trying to offer it as a gig.download it from this link,cheers www.mediafire.com/download/7uo9wnm223m20bb/VIEWS+BOT+PLUS+VIDEO.rar
Re: Fiverr University by samogo1: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
bedfordng: for those who want to offer youtube views as gig on fiverr or any other micro gig site,then you can download this video and tools.it is totally free,so download the tools and watch the video on how to use them properly.please learn it properly before trying to offer it as a gig.download it from this link,cheers www.mediafire.com/download/7uo9wnm223m20bb/VIEWS+BOT+PLUS+VIDEO.rar

Nice one and thanks for shearing. how about facebook like software?
Re: Fiverr University by Dexpro: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
@OP, keep up the good work. I made upto $120 bucks sometime ago. Did article and SEO then. Its been a while though...... Ardently following grin
Re: Fiverr University by sylve11: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
following. cool
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
@all..... Am sorry for the few days I missed. We will cover up soon..... Classes continues this evening....
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Okay.... Everybody.... Welcome back to school...... We are looking into the Lecture 3....HOW TO CREATE A SUPER PROFILE ON FIVERR.......... The first thing you have to note is when reating your profile is your image...... Since your account is a USA account, it will be smart to use an American picture as a profile image. And a girl's image sells faster than a male image..... Go to google image and download an image of a white girl....no boobs, no sexy move..... Just a plain image of a white girl....preferably blonde..... After that, your Description should be considered next. Let your description say volumes about the gig or services you are offering. For an article writer, you Description can look like this "Hello, am Anita, thanks for visiting my profile page. I am an article writer with over 5 years
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Experience as a content writer. I have written for SEOClerks, Forbes, and I run a couple of personal blog. I know the importance of a good, unique SEO article, and I will ensure you get very unique articles with copyscope pass. Waiting for your orders today"....... In our next lecture, We will talk about HOW TO SET UP A PROFITABLE GIG, after which we will look into TOP 20 VERY SIMPLE GIGS ON FIVERR and HOW TO COMPLETE them

3 Likes

Re: Fiverr University by tonjeola(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
more interesting...
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hello.... Happy Sunday to you all.... Hope you guys had a great weekend...... To my muslim friends, hope you guys had an awesome celebration..... Anyway, Lectures starts 2mao....and I will be very fast this time around so you all can start making money immediately....... Fruitful week ahead....
Re: Fiverr University by Greenified(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
When u create ur acct, to get a good american name, visit www.fakenamegenerator.com
Re: Fiverr University by Kericoo(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2014
Thanks bro.. Following u like seriously
Re: Fiverr University by kenKenny: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
This Is a good one since three months now I open account with fiverr.com I have not make any dime. Though I registered as a Nigeria but this thread will help me to get it right. thank you sir for empowering us.
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
Welcome to the 3rd Lecture 3.... HOW TO CREATE A KILLER GIG........ This is one of the things that will either make or killer your chances of making money on Ficerr. Care should be taken in making your Gigs attractive and optimised. Lets go through the process step by step. To create a gig, Log into your account, and click on CREATE GIG"..... The 1st is your GIG title. This is the first that catches the attention of a buyer scouting through hundreds of thousands of gig. Your GIG TITLE should be able to grab the attention and interest of the buyer at first sight. Remeber to ganish your GIG TITLE with an eye catching adjective.
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
For instance, if your gig is about creating an ebook cover, the title can look like this, " I Will Create A DAZZLING Ebook Cover For Your Ebook For $5" for the title above, you will notice that 1. All my words started witha capital letter. 2. The adjective was all in capital letters, 3. The Title was straight to the point on the service am offering. So anybody searching for an ebook cover designer will necesarilly notice my gig. Other adjectives you can use for your GIG TITLE includes: Killer, Dazzling, Attractive, Formidable, Mouth watering, Amazing, Affordable....and many others.
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
2. CATEGORY: this shouldnt be hard. To know the category your gig falls into, check other similar gigs and know the category they fall into, same thing goes for TAG... NOTE that if you are creating a gig more than once, try and place them into 2 different categories
Re: Fiverr University by Kericoo(m): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
please what are the simplest gig one can offer there... cos this your own requires graphic design knowledge
Re: Fiverr University by onnetcas(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nice thread, following with great interest.
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
@kerico: dude chill..... we coming to that soonest... there are many simple gigs that takes less than 10minutes to complete
and make money with more orders
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
GIG GALLERY.... This is the cover picture that will come with the gig......
The image has to be captivating and attractive.....
to create a cover picture, visit image.Google.com and type in the keyword of your gig.
if you are an article writer, type in article writing on the image search box,
it will show you many pictures that has to do with article writing.
right click on the image an save.
go to PAINT on your PC, open to a blank page click on the PASTE FRONT, and select the image you downloaded;
Click on RESIZE and choose the 'pixels' option, put the correct pixel size. i will resize the image to the acceptable size.
to make the image unique, you can add a caption on it with your name. save as a jpeg, and upload on
fiverr as your Gig Gallery

Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
TAG: I have mentioned something about tag before.... check on category..............
DURATION: This is the time it will take you to execute the gig.... we will talk more about this when mentioning
examples of gigs... but most of the gigs I will discuss in this school will be a 24 hour gig.... that is express gig.....
INSTRUCTION TO BUYER: This is a defined instruction you will give to the buyer to help you execute the service.
for instance; for a content writer, your instruction to the buyer will be for him or her to be specific on the keyword
he or she wants you to write on................. CLICK ON SAVE TO CONTINUE;
ADDING VIDEO: A video is a must for all your gigs on fiverr. it will increase your chances of making sales by over 50%
to create a video, you will need the services of ANIMOTO which is a video making site.......
I will be stopping here today... so far, we have covered
1. what fiverr is
2. how to create a USA account on fiverr
3. how to create a killer gig on fiverr.

By tomorrow I will talk about how to open a FREE ANIMOTO PLUS ACCOUNT that will allow you
do the following
1. create videos as long as 5 minutes
2. download you videos easily upload your videos on fiverr, Youtube, and other video sharing sites
4. offer a fast gig of creating videos for people on fiverr....
So the 4th Lecture will be on HOW TO CREATE A FREE ANIMOTO PLUS ACCOUNT, AND THE
FIRST FAST GIG TO OFFER ON FIVERR AND START MAKING MONEY........
I know some info marketers are quietly following this thread and getting information
to launch their new eBooks, any way tomorrow will tell...
throw your questions at me......

2 Likes

Re: Fiverr University by Kericoo(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Thanks bro
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2014
Hello everybody following this Thread,
The FIVERR UNIVERSITY HAS GONE PREMIUM,
Which means that, it is now going to be a paid membership school.
REASONS:
1. Anybody who wants to make money should be ready to
Pay for Good information.
2. To stop unserious Info. Marketers who come here to get valuable
Information for their scrap EBooks.
3. To make serious members buckle up and start working
towards making money.
HOW IT WORKS:
I just created a secret FaceBook Group where members can come dally
To take lectures, share ideas and motivate each other on their progress on Fiverr.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBER:
1. Daily lectures on very fast fiver gigs to offer and start making money
2. Lectures on how to drive traffic to your gigs and make more sales
2. Opportunity to consult me personally when classes are on
3. Motivation from others members who are making progress on Fiverr

1 Like

Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2014
MEMBERSIP FEES;
N5000 flat rate
Send an email to (naijanawtiladies@gmail.com with topic
FIVER UNVERSITY FEES, add your FaceBook ID and your name
I will send you an email on account details,
And after I confirm your payment,
I will email you the link to the Faceook Group, since it is a secret group.
NOTE: This is not for everybody, just for few serious members
who are ready to work hard and Start making money on Fiverr.

Classes’ will resume on Thursday evening on the Facebook Group
With LECTURE 4: HOW TO CREATE A FREE ANIMOTO
PLUS ACCOUNT, AND 1ST GIG TO OFFER ON FIVERR,
Meanwhile I will bring updates on our progress on this thread.
Re: Fiverr University by Greenified(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2014
royalads:
Welcome To Fiverr University
As the name implies, this thread will be a
Sort of online school; where I will teach
Step to Step tutorial on how to start making money on Fiverr.
I am not a Guru, neither am I promising you thousands of Dollars daily;
But by the end of the course, you will know how to
make at least $200 Monthly on Fiverr.
I am not here to sell an EBook, but along the line,
I may have to create a FaceBook Group for serious
Active members of the thread.

I need at least 20 positive responses to this to carry on.
Classes start tomorrow evening with
‘ HOW TO CREATE A USA ACCOUNT ON FIVERR’
If you don’t know what Fiverr is, then its best you leave this thread now.
Please this is an active thread, no silent follower is allowed.

Re: Fiverr University by Kericoo(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2014
just As i expected... Some claim to be making millions but still looking for change from beginner

1 Like

Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2014
Ask me questions on what we have done so far..... No african time in class.... Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List of Top Management Consulting Companies In Nigeria / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today / $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.