Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Fiverr University - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr University (14303 Views)

Fiverr Business Software's Exchanger / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Struggling To Make Money On Fiverr: Ask Questions, Share Tips & Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiverr University by legalwealth(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
etebefia:
bro i'll send you an email regards to the paypal stuff, however i am presently talking about payoneer and not paypal

Ok but I first of all answered your question on that as well!
Re: Fiverr University by legalwealth(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kericoo:

Who said u can't use Two fiverr account with one payoneer account? I av 3 fiverr accounts and I use one payoneer account to withdraw my earnings from all the accounts

Well!What might work for you might not work for others.
Moreover,using PayPal to withdraw on the site was like that initially before they finally stopped it and started blocking any account
that make use of one PayPal account for more than fiverr account.
Re: Fiverr University by etebefia: 7:10am On Nov 22, 2014
Kericoo:

Who said u can't use Two fiverr account with one payoneer account? I av 3 fiverr accounts and I use one payoneer account to withdraw my earnings from all the accounts
Tanx bros, please how did you do it? The 3 accounts are they offering same services? Do you use them to order gigs from each other? Do i add a different email to the payoneer? Waiting for your reply. Tanx
Re: Fiverr University by etebefia: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
legalwealth:

Ok but I first of all answered your question on that as well!
i sent you message on whatsapp waiting for your reply
Re: Fiverr University by legalwealth(m): 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
etebefia:
i sent you message on whatsapp waiting for your reply
I've replied you and we've communicated! !!
Re: Fiverr University by DeGenius3(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
i really think that all that is needed right now is just a basic
background knowledge of how fiverr.com works and how one
can do business with the site and one or two strategies that
can help one profit from Fiverr.com

My strategy is to sell products on Fiverr.com
sell things related to internet marketing... tools,
softwares, books etc and all that.

sometimes services might be too slow for you to
make good profits from fiverr.com

just look for products that can really be of help
to people big time, offer it there with a compelling
description and call to action.

all these is just common sense.

try it and see how it works for you.
might help though.
Re: Fiverr University by Kericoo(m): 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
etebefia:
Tanx bros, please how did you do it? The 3 accounts are they offering same services? Do you use them to order gigs from each other? Do i add a different email to the payoneer? Waiting for your reply. Tanx

Yes on the new account just click on withdraw it will take u to a new page click on apply , the please dont feel a new form just look @ your top left hand side , you will a link with ALREADY HAVE PAYONEER CLICK HERE , just click it and input your payoneer details and you are done..
I will create a post on it in my blog soon incase you r still not yet clear about it.. here is my blog, http://www.bloggercheat.com
Re: Fiverr University by etebefia: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Kericoo:

Yes on the new account just click on withdraw it will take u to a new page click on apply , the please dont feel a new form just look @ your top left hand side , you will a link with ALREADY HAVE PAYONEER CLICK HERE , just click it and input your payoneer details and you are done..
I will create a post on it in my blog soon incase you r still not yet clear about it.. here is my blog, http://www.bloggercheat.com
thank you bros for the response, but the fact is that the two accounts is almost the same, same services, same pictures, same description and i have used both accounts to buy from each other, considering fiverr's terms and conditions (one payment account for one fiverr account) should i go ahead with adding the payoneer to my second fiverr account.
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
many people are wrapping up the year on a brighter note.... me sure am one of them
all smiles..................................
Re: Fiverr University by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
bedfordng:
for those who want to offer youtube views as gig on fiverr or any other micro gig site,then you can download this video and tools.it is totally free,so download the tools and watch the video on how to use them properly.please learn it properly before trying to offer it as a gig.download it from this link,cheers www.mediafire.com/download/7uo9wnm223m20bb/VIEWS+BOT+PLUS+VIDEO.rar

Hi Bedfordng,

I tried downloading the above software on Opera Mini and my default phone browser and it failed on both. Please is there a way I could get it from you sir?

Thank you for your time and assistance.
Re: Fiverr University by bedfordng(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Hi Bedfordng,

I tried downloading the above software on Opera Mini and my default phone browser and it failed on both. Please is there a way I could get it from you sir?

Thank you for your time and assistance.
download via pc. its for computer
Re: Fiverr University by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
bedfordng:
download via pc. its for computer

Oh okay. Now I know why some software don't download on my phone. Thanks for the insight.

I'm going through your blog and the content is RICH!

Please could you help me with suggestions on how to download from playstore? Anytime I wanna download an app, it tells it "Error while receiving information from server" with some codes attached. Please what could be wrong? Please help!
Thanks!
Re: Fiverr University by 2sex(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Oh okay. Now I know why some software don't download on my phone. Thanks for the insight.

I'm going through your blog and the content is RICH!

Please could you help me with suggestions on how to download from playstore? Anytime I wanna download an app, it tells it "Error while receiving information from server" with some codes attached. Please what could be wrong? Please help!
Thanks!
are off bbm?
Re: Fiverr University by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
2sex:
are off bbm?
Hi Jide, I'm off BBM jare. You can buzz me on Whatsapp.
Re: Fiverr University by 2sex(m): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Hi Jide, I'm off BBM jare. You can buzz me on Whatsapp.
Na wa o. .. U Wey dey ginger for bbm dat time... I can't find ur number o cos Na BBM pin u give me last time.

Btw... No dey call my name make people no think say I b Yoruba cos I am not.
Re: Fiverr University by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
2sex:
Na wa o. .. U Wey dey ginger for bbm dat time... I can't find ur number o cos Na BBM pin u give me last time.

Btw... No dey call my name make people no think say I b Yoruba cos I am not.

Hi Jideofor! That's better.
Re: Fiverr University by jabbar1211: 5:50am On Mar 14, 2023
Mobile phone prices are updated daily from Local mobile dealers and markets in Pakistan. We provide latest mobile phone rates, mobile prices in pakistan, specifications, mobile videos,Tech news, user opinions, mobile games, screensavers, wallpapers, video reviews. See the latest rates / prices of all the cell phones models in Pakistan online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? / Refinery, Not Solution To Nigeria’s Oil Problem – Imf / Google Fined $2.7b For Deliberately Demoting Competitors On Their Search Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.