Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Fiverr University - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr University (14656 Views)

Fiverr Business Software's Exchanger / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Struggling To Make Money On Fiverr: Ask Questions, Share Tips & Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Y'ello to you all..... Hope you all had a very wonderful day today......
Class member, I classes had just begun, please visit the page if you are yet to do so........
For others:
Register for the Fiverr university class today to more about how to make money easily of Fiverr.....a class member has made over 100 already and still counting........
Re: Fiverr University by xtiano4(m): 7:12am On Sep 17, 2014
I will buy and give your Fiverr gig a 5 star
rating to boost your sales and profile. I charge
N1k per gig serviced. contact me or drop your
details if interested. Thanks.
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tips To Make Money Sales On Fiverr......
1. Offer hot selling gigs that people need
2. Set your gigs the right way.....
3. Rank Your gig
4. Advertise your gig.....
4. Give your best anytime anybody orders for your gig and maintain at least 95 percent ratings......
5. Withdraw your earnings........

Am Giving everybody chance to be part of the Fiverr University and get info about how to make express money on Fiverr for a fee of N3,500 from now to friday!!!!!!!!! Contact me today on naijanawtiladies@gmail.com to reserve your spoot........
Re: Fiverr University by royaltys: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Y'ello @ all Good day, out lovely Antispam bot has banned my royalds account once
more until 25th......
please for everybody contacting me for the Fiverr University
registration, please try to register the USA fiverr accounts
I mentioned before you contact me; though one of my
class member is making reasonable sales with his Nigerian
Fiverr account.....
hope you all are having a splendid day today?
Re: Fiverr University by larosa(f): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
royaltys: Y'ello @ all Good day, out lovely Antispam bot has banned my royalds account once
more until 25th......
please for everybody contacting me for the Fiverr University
registration, please try to register the USA fiverr accounts
I mentioned before you contact me; though one of my
class member is making reasonable sales with his Nigerian
Fiverr account.....
hope you all are having a splendid day today?

have sent a mail to you since yesterday please reply to ronuche1@yahoo.com
Re: Fiverr University by Majlaw(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
3 accts? With 1 email?
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
@Larose: I have sent you a reply. Please check your email.....
@majlaw: the 3 account should be created with 3 different email addresses preferably gmail.... You can start off with one for now shaaa........
@all: the N3,500 promo ends tomorrow being friday..... After which the prize will revert back to 5k......
Take this opportunity and learn how to earn a geniune income online...... Great night ahead
Re: Fiverr University by EdDave(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Any fiverr here who can get me 1000 people to fill surveys for me?
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Happy New Month Friends..... It another month with a greater opportunity to make money online...... Making money on Fiverr got eaiser with the Fiverr V3...... Its left to you to queue in today and start making money, as for me and my Fiverr Classmates, we must make money more dough this money.......
Kuddos to you all
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
@all..... Am so excited, am getting me a Warrior Forum T-shirt soon....
Anyway, class members we are having a very important class by 5 pm today, and if you are yet to join the group, please make haste and register to learn all it takes to staer making money on Fiverr today...... See you in class
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
I scheduled a class by 5pm, most class members didnt come quite unfortunate.............
Please go through the class for today and see what we did, also I shared a zip file containing over 1000 PLR ebooks, softwares and articles for please go And download your own copy and make proper use of it...... Nice nite ahead
Re: Fiverr University by royaltys: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nairaland BOT/MOD banning royalds since 2049
Re: Fiverr University by matinsjohn: 1:56am On Oct 14, 2014
iam interested to join your class, but i want to know if i join now, will i be able to acess the previous lessons, also the gigs that you are teaching or offering to students to list on fiverr are they the same gig? if they are the same ? wont there be problem of saturation?.and less sales if all the students are listing or selling the same gig.
and please your claseses how do you orgainise it? is it online? and what time ?
Re: Fiverr University by irich21(m): 4:47am On Oct 14, 2014
Intellab:
I only got 1 order on fiverr. Since then no dime ve been made so far. Almost a year.
I will follow this thread.
Thanks for starting it.
I'm on fiverr too just follow it will sure help you start getting orders and make endless cash.
Re: Fiverr University by royaltys: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2014
@martins.... Yes, you will have access to previous lessons, and you can ask questions anywhere you are confused and can instant reply.... I listed over 21 simple gigs on the page and you can choose from anyone you like....and no Fiverr can never be saturated.... You can also use the gigs on seoclerks too,
Re: Fiverr University by legalwealth(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
royalads:

Welcome To Fiverr University
As the name implies, this thread will be a
Sort of online school; where I will teach
Step to Step tutorial on how to start making money on Fiverr.
I am not a Guru, neither am I promising you thousands of Dollars daily;
But by the end of the course, you will know how to
make at least $200 Monthly on Fiverr.
I am not here to sell an EBook, but along the line,
I may have to create a FaceBook Group for serious
Active members of the thread.
I need at least 20 positive responses to this to carry on.
Classes start tomorrow evening with
‘ HOW TO CREATE A USA ACCOUNT ON FIVERR’
If you don’t know what Fiverr is, then its best you leave this thread now.
Please this is an active thread, no silent follower is allowed.

Great job!
Keep it up! !!
Re: Fiverr University by Cul4real(m): 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
Great to make it here! Pls how and where i might going to starts about making money on fiverr as a novice? Thanks
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
@Cul....there is money to be mase on Fiverr..... Not sure I will be taking any new student for now....not impressed with the progress of my present students just few of them...... Just keeping my fingers and eyes crossed for now.........
Re: Fiverr University by Cul4real(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
royalads:
@Cul....there is money to be mase on Fiverr..... Not sure I will be taking any new student for now....not impressed with the progress of my present students just few of them...... Just keeping my fingers and eyes crossed for now.........
Boss pls you must take me ooo and regards the progress of your intake students, hope things will soon turn around for the glory of GOD and YOU. Pls cheer!
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 7:10am On Nov 05, 2014
Good morning Peeps.... New day new dawn....... Tips for today....
If you really wish to make money online, be ready to put in the hardwork and time required.....
Will be dropping some very important Fiverr tips for my students 2day on the Fiverr V.3 traffic..... Lovely day ahead
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Anybody that understands search engine alogrithm will understand how to rank fiverr gigs.... Am dropping few tips that will help you to rank your gigs and make better sales on Fiverr university page
Re: Fiverr University by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 12, 2014
Can I still make it if I join ur class now @royalads.
Re: Fiverr University by abikun(m): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
Nice thread so far. I am following passionately. Meanwhile I found this free ebook also very useful. Download it here: http://www.slideshare.net/divifilus/an-slowpoke-roadmap-to-fiverr
OR
[url]http://issuu.com/jacobabiola/docs/an_imbecile_roadmap_to_fiverr/0 [/url]
Re: Fiverr University by samuelson06(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
royalads:
same time as yesterday... 4.30 pm...
by the way, I have replied all your questions on
the page... hope you have seen my answers

Is your class still on? Do u sell ebook covering all the classes?
Re: Fiverr University by DaKing008: 12:24am On Nov 21, 2014
fiverr traffic one thing I have noticed about Fiverr is that millions of people visit it daily and no amount of external traffic will will get you sales. Do the needful in your description and tags and you will see yourself getting orders even without promotion. I created new account last 15days and I have already made more than 31sales with no promotion . considering also am a student, I normally cancel many orders as to have time for my studies.
my 1cent.
Re: Fiverr University by samuelson06(m): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2014
DaKing008:
fiverr traffic one thing I have noticed about Fiverr is that millions of people visit it daily and no amount of external traffic will will get you sales. Do the needful in your description and tags and you will see yourself getting orders even without promotion. I created new account last 15days and I have already made more than 31sales with no promotion . considering also am a student, I normally cancel many orders as to have time for my studies.
my 1cent.

pls what software do you use in creating logo? Again did you open the account as a Nigerian or US citizen? What service(s) do you offer?
Re: Fiverr University by etebefia: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2014
royalads:
Anybody that understands search engine alogrithm will understand how to rank fiverr gigs.... Am dropping few tips that will help you to rank your gigs and make better sales on Fiverr university page
bro i need your help, i have to fiverr accounts and the services i render on both are the same everything (pictures, description etc.) and i have equally used both to order gig from each other. Please i want to know can i use the same payoneer account on both? How do i do it? Tanx

1 Like

Re: Fiverr University by legalwealth(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2014
etebefia:
bro i need your help, i have to fiverr accounts and the services i render on both are the same everything (pictures, description etc.) and i have equally used both to order gig from each other. Please i want to know can i use the same payoneer account on both? How do i do it? Tanx

You can't use one Payoneer account with two fiverr accounts.

You can use different e-mails that are not registered or linked with any PayPal account on each fiverr account.
All you need to do after receiving the money after which PayPal will tell you to claim the money is to add and
confirm the e-mail on any existing PayPal account.
Once you do that,the money will drop into the paypal account and you can then remove the e-mail from the
PayPal Account.Repeat the process next time and you are good to go.

You can reach me via info@ijamsolution.com if you need to withdraw from your different fiverr accounts
via PayPal even if you do not have any PayPal account and you will paid naira equivalent into your Nigerian Bank Account without delay or excuse.
Re: Fiverr University by etebefia: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
legalwealth:

You can't use one Payoneer account with two fiverr accounts.

You can use different e-mails that are not registered or linked with any PayPal account on each fiverr account.
All you need to do after receiving the money after which PayPal will tell you to claim the money is to add and
confirm the e-mail on any existing PayPal account.
Once you do that,the money will drop into the paypal account and you can then remove the e-mail from the
PayPal Account.Repeat the process next time and you are good to go.

You can reach me via info@ijamsolution.com if you need to withdraw from your different fiverr accounts
via PayPal even if you do not have any PayPal account and you will paid naira equivalent into your Nigerian Bank Account without delay or excuse.
bro i'll send you an email regards to the paypal stuff, however i am presently talking about payoneer and not paypal
Re: Fiverr University by Kericoo(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
etebefia:

Who said u can't use Two fiverr account with one payoneer account? I av 3 fiverr accounts and I use one payoneer account to withdraw my earnings from all the accounts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

$793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million / PZ Cussons Nigeria Financially Distressed As Liabilities Surpass Assets / How To Make Money Online From Nigeria With Your Phone, Email And Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.