Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats (59949 Views)

DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] / A 5bedroom Bungalow On 5plots Of Land In Osogbo / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
Featured Project:
8 Units 1 bedroom flats;

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2014

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2014
electrical works

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2014
electrcals

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by LondonCool(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nice work
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
Iron bender getting our colums and lintel irinworks ready.

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
LondonCool: Nice work
Thank You sir.
K..
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2014
Gate House under Construction:
Setting out

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2014
excavation works

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2014
kkonsults: excavation works
column pad and mat

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
blinding

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by Onuokwu: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
kkonsults: excavation works

It looks like the gatehouse wall is too close to the fence. Will this not affect ventilation?
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by lawali: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
Weldone KK. It seems as well that the security house is going to be at a distance to the gate. I can't see any space that can accomodate the house close to the gate. Are u considering upstair security house? for effective gate monitoring and security.
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by cleric(m): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
Onuokwu:

It looks like the gatehouse wall is too close to the fence. Will this not affect ventilation?

Plus ability of an artisan to work in the space between the fence and the gate house. I guess it is because that is the best place to use perhaps in other to create a bigger parking space. Most people just build the gate house with the fence forming one or two walls for it and forget about the comfort for the security man.
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
@onokwu and cleric, the gatehouse was meant to be built as one wall with the fence, but we shifted it a little bit from the fence to avoid damaging the neiighbours shop roof which is already sitting on the fence.
There's no window on that wall so there's no problem of ventilation.
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by mufutau55(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
kkonsults: @onokwu and cleric, the gatehouse was meant to be built as one wall with the fence, but we shifted it a little bit from the fence to avoid damaging the neiighbours shop roof which is already sitting on the fence.

Agreed. Especially if the neighbor put up the fence. Also it seems originally they wanted to put a small soak-away on that spot which has now been filled. I could see many modifications from original layout.. The best will only come from you as a reputable and respected Architect. Good work.

Oga Kkonsults, I think I can guess which gatehouse is going into this spot.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by cleric(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
kkonsults: @onokwu and cleric, the gatehouse was meant to be built as one wall with the fence, but we shifted it a little bit from the fence to avoid damaging the neiighbours shop roof which is already sitting on the fence.
oh, okay. I understand.
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
lawali: Weldone KK. It seems as well that the security house is going to be at a distance to the gate. I can't see any space that can accomodate the house close to the gate. Are u considering upstair security house? for effective gate monitoring and security.
The secuirty house is on the ground floor sir,
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
mufutau55:

Agreed. Especially if the neighbor put up the fence. Also it seems originally they wanted to put a small soak-away on that spot which has now been filled. I could see many modifications from original layout.. The best will only come from you as a reputable and respected Architect. Good work.

Oga Kkonsults, I think I can guess which gatehouse is going into this spot.

Hajji Mufutau
Exactly he put up the fence, it wasn't a soak away, it was a small pond.
Your guess is right Hajji.
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pix

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by mufutau55(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
kkonsults:
Exactly he put up the fence, it wasn't a soak away, it was a small pond.
Your guess is right Hajji.

Yes Sir. I have been following the construction and I must say what an excellent work and especially with all those inside modifications too.
Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
mufutau55:

Yes Sir. I have been following the construction and I must say what an excellent work and especially with all those inside modifications too.
Thank you.

Hajji M.
Hajji
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
Blockwork done, filling

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by cleric(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
kkonsults: Blockwork done, filling

Please what are the dimensions of this gate house?
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2014
cleric:

Please what are the dimensions of this gate house?
4.2 x 4.2m
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by cleric(m): 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
kkonsults:
4.2 x 4.2m
wow. That is a massive gate house.
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2014
cleric:
wow. That is a massive gate house.
It actually contains the gatemans room and the generator room.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by twinskenny(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
Nice job sir,

i sent u an email..
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
twinskenny: Nice job sir,
i sent u an email..
Ok, I'll check n revert back.
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lintel works coming soon
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 6:35am On Aug 20, 2014
lintel form works

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats by kkonsults: 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lintel form-work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

The Most Expensive House In Nigeria / Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) / Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.