Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,476 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

A Bossy Lady Vs A Seductive Lady Which One Will You Choose?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Bossy Lady Vs A Seductive Lady Which One Will You Choose?. (899 Views)

Slim And Fat Lady, Which One Will You Go For? / Guys,a Down To Earth Lady N A Classic Lady,which Do U Prefer / Dealing With Bossy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bossy Lady Vs A Seductive Lady Which One Will You Choose?. by Opiosko: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2014
This question is primarily for the guys, but our babes should chip in their opinion too. 'Bossy and seductress' has one aim in common which is total control as far as possible. However, the method and tools employed by the two set are markedly different. Which of the two type of ladies will u choose if you are asked to make a choice?
Re: A Bossy Lady Vs A Seductive Lady Which One Will You Choose?. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2014
I choose none.... cool

i prefer a loyal and humble lady cool

2 Likes

Re: A Bossy Lady Vs A Seductive Lady Which One Will You Choose?. by stinggy(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2014
the seductive one is better abeg. she gives you the reason to look forward to coming to work while the bossy one gives you reasons to always wish you turn in your resignation letter.

#MyOpinion tho
Re: A Bossy Lady Vs A Seductive Lady Which One Will You Choose?. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2014
LOL.. In Leonidas Voice “Who takes orders from women?“ undecided
Re: A Bossy Lady Vs A Seductive Lady Which One Will You Choose?. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
If I were a man I would choose the seductive lady. She should save the bossiness for money making.
Re: A Bossy Lady Vs A Seductive Lady Which One Will You Choose?. by stinggy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
andromida: If I were a man I would choose the seductive lady. She should save the bossiness for money making.
dnt think I understand your point andro
Re: A Bossy Lady Vs A Seductive Lady Which One Will You Choose?. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
stinggy:
dnt think I understand your point andro

She can save the bossiness for her surbordinates at work and business partners.

You sef like seductive woman for house naw.

stinggy: the seductive one is better abeg. she gives you the reason to look forward to coming to work while the bossy one gives you reasons to always wish you turn in your resignation letter.
#MyOpinion tho
Re: A Bossy Lady Vs A Seductive Lady Which One Will You Choose?. by sexylogan(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Seductive woman. But only in my house o... [s]I Don't want perverts staring @ her a$$ outside my house[/s]...
Re: A Bossy Lady Vs A Seductive Lady Which One Will You Choose?. by stinggy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
andromida:

She can save the bossiness for her surbordinates at work and business partners.

You sef like seductive woman for house naw.

kk, boosiness, thought you wrote business.
even thought the question is about the workplace ooo, dunno it's about home shocked
dumb question then, who wants a bossy lady at home
Re: A Bossy Lady Vs A Seductive Lady Which One Will You Choose?. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
stinggy:
who wants a bossy lady at home

You will be suprised.
Re: A Bossy Lady Vs A Seductive Lady Which One Will You Choose?. by lilmax(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
None
Re: A Bossy Lady Vs A Seductive Lady Which One Will You Choose?. by Houseofglam7(f): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
In other words, Jezebel and Delilah,who's better abi?

Both of em are witches.
Simple!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Six Types Of Guys Ladies Shouldn't Date / A New Apartment Or Just Get Married. / What Age Did You Get Your First Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.