Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) (39470 Views)

Charlyboy Spotted Controlling Traffic In Lagos (photos) / Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police / David Mark's Daughter Anne Weds Emmanuel Egwa In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by b3llo(m): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nice Job MR MD Abubakar. He is trying to win the favour of MR Presido to extend his duration of stay in office to 2015
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
wink cheesy the 2nd traffic warden in the pix look like person wen just swallow cow (oops;Ichie nor vex abeg;sorry na goat i wan type before)
MadCow1:

Even if them increase am to BSc, I am still over-qualified.. grin

I just dey show you the difference in Pedigree of Officers.

Can you see the I.G's stance and pose?
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Zocken: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
omanifrank: [img]http://1.bp..com/-EKKBvDvCBuE/U8yxUeYWUvI/AAAAAAABDvA/MTOZ-ecb69U/s1600/Police+IG+Abubakar+on+traffic+duty.jpg[/img]

The Inspector-General of police, MD Abubakar, dressed in traffic police uniform and controlling traffic at the busy Ministry of Finance junction, Central Area, Abuja. Well done Oga, that's leadership by example...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-5adEsSovQvc/U8zH_3ZLY4I/AAAAAAABDyA/zkG8UpoMPlY/s1600/Police+IG+Abubakar+on+traffic+duty+1.jpg[/img]

http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=4349

all in a bid for tenure elongation. The man is due to retire and is lobbying to stay until 2015 general elections. This Is one stunt too many. It shows how busy the Nigerian IGP is, in the face of daunting security challenges. Shm

3 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by hollypagan: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
I FEEL LIKE USE MY CAR TO PUT HIM IN WHEELCHAIR

2 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by immortalcrown(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Somebody rode a bicycle from his house to the king-makers' palace (house of senate) and was eventually made a minister. Maybe the IG is controlling vehicles while trekking to the same palace. Show your style!
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by oniconx: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Scyllapatron: publicity stunt! it doesn't dismiss the fact that the Nigerian police force is the most corrupt institution in the country.
I swear if the cameras are not there, this man will be collecting money from bus and keke drivers.
no matter the salary of a nigerian policeman, the N20 & N50 roger dey sweet dem like ice-cream cheesy

This mam CERTAINLY would not be doin what you said. Respect guy. He is more than that!
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Exponental(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
cbrass: Stupidity at its highest order, laddened with utmost cluelessness, I can see a traffic light behind him, what's that for Who knows maybe its moribund and not one willing to fix it

U jumped to conclusion without much understanding on traffic.
In traffic, there are times when traffic is major, average or minor. Eg, Sango to Oshodi, Ikorodu to CMS in d morning. In d evening/ night, Oshodi to Sango, CMS to Ikorodu. If the traffic light (TL) is not designed to change with periods, then, d TL could be meaningless. This is d reason u sometimes see traffic officers at work when d TL is functioning. Also, when there are issues creating traffic, @ such instances, TL is not d best.
All TLs are meaningless if there are no Central Units to alter them @ periods!

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by amnestylaw1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
This is humbling. I like this.

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by omenka(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Rubbish!!! He should go control traffic in Mararaba if he
wants any applause. This man makes Tafa Balogun look like
Leonardo DaVinci! angry

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
This Aboki is diverting attention from his responsibilities and some id-iots are clapping for him?
He should go and control traffic in Chibok.

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Phonon: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
He should go and control traffic at Chibok junction.

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by chitokwe(f): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]...

quote author=Airforce1]Photoshop[/quote] ...

quote author=Airforce1]Photoshop[/quote]
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by PastorAji(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
PHOTOSUPERMARKET

omanifrank: [img]http://1.bp..com/-EKKBvDvCBuE/U8yxUeYWUvI/AAAAAAABDvA/MTOZ-ecb69U/s1600/Police+IG+Abubakar+on+traffic+duty.jpg[/img]

The Inspector-General of police, MD Abubakar, dressed in traffic police uniform and controlling traffic at the busy Ministry of Finance junction, Central Area, Abuja. Well done Oga, that's leadership by example...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-5adEsSovQvc/U8zH_3ZLY4I/AAAAAAABDyA/zkG8UpoMPlY/s1600/Police+IG+Abubakar+on+traffic+duty+1.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by deebrain(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
cbrass: Stupidity at its highest order, laddened with utmost cluelessness, I can see a traffic light behind him, what's that for Who knows maybe its moribund and not one willing to fix it

was there "light" in the traffic light? do you know if its actually working? maybe you are the clueless one here!

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Exmay(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
I dey imagine how many MOPOLs dey behind the camera... Woe betide you if U move before he pass U...gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by LilPeezy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Airforce1: Photoshop
u amaze me
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by alphaomega(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
costandi: Abuja, City of the finest CARS!!! wink wink wink

abi oh...check out d 2nd pix. U go think say na Auto-mart d guy dey...
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by alphaomega(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Exmay: I dey imagine how many MOPOLs dey behind the camera... Woe betide you if U move before he pass U...gringringrin

hahahahahahahahahhaa....
I cant laff ooh..
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by LilPeezy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
cbrass:

Why wasn't or shouldn't it be functional, stop giving excuse here for complete cluelessness of this people
guy why d matter dy pepper u lyk dis?abeg cool down for jesus
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by LilPeezy(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Babyboy1986: Hmmmm, Stupidity at its highest order, Na notice me him dey do. Who care.. smiley smiley smiley
wen last did u go for check-up?
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by ifycent2: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wetin concern us with dat .....

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by tedd(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
God bless you sir. Thank you sir for your highest level of humility and patrotism.

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by severee(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2014

Hehehe grin nairaland obama strolled out of the white house to greet tourists and peeps flipped into nairaland to trash high profiled nigerians for not being that humble now IG of police is humbling himself and they are still trashing him? What will it take to impress you guys? SMH
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by ibietela2(m): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
cbrass:

Why wasn't or shouldn't it be functional, stop giving excuse here for complete cluelessness of this people

Here in Port Harcourt the traffic lights have been removed by your APC iron man
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by deebsman1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
costandi: Abuja, City of the finest CARS!!! wink wink wink
like your signature says, *YIMU*. abeg which 1 b beta car from all those cars in d background o?? is it d Nissan tokunbo pick-up(price 1.5m grin) or the Hyundai elantra (brand new 1.4m grin grin) or d rugged volkswagen Passat that the occupants can't afford to rolled up d glassed and put on the AC in that yeye abuja scorching sun cry lipsrsealed. abeg man maybe na inside 1 benue bush u dey live, na em make u dey reason dat way. u need come lekki axis and chill by d road side and if u don't count 30 state-of-arts range rovers being used as everyday cars here, in just 10 mins, call me........ cheesy. ABUJA with yeye yeye hypes
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Ayatullah(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nobleval: Make we clap for him? No be his fellow men dey do am? Abi they get four heads? Mtcheew . High time they get off that high seat of theirs and get some excercise.

Lazy fellow, even at your unproductive age you are not as fit as him. Its your foul dirty mouth that is only your pride and it will forever make you a retardeen and a good for nothing fellow. The IG remains a credible officer of ALL TIMES.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by ifekon: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kudos to him.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by jerryjere(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
Scyllapatron: publicity stunt! it doesn't dismiss the fact that the Nigerian police force is the most corrupt institution in the country.
I swear if the cameras are not there, this man will be collecting money from bus and keke drivers.
no matter the salary of a nigerian policeman, the N20 & N50 roger dey sweet dem like ice-cream cheesy

dat is why if u see were police man dey eat you go run dem like meat die DAT is y dey no fit do with out N20 orN50

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by tomiobj(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Creamish:

It dosnt work all the time...Dont b too quick to dish out insults when someone is rily trying to make a difference. I pass that area alot & as at yesterday, it wasnt functional. undecided

what a disgrace and Nigeria is the so called 'Giant of Africa'. That one of the major roads it's national capital has a faulty traffic light unable to be fixed

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by jericco1(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Well that's a good sign of leadership!.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by seguntheblogger: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Protect Yourself from Online Money Scams?Check If the Company is Legal or Not?

https://www.nairaland.com/1822924/protect-yourself-online-money-scams
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by JEITO: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2014

This One is for the cameras.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How People Are Reacting To Davido And Chioma's Love Story - (meme Collection) / Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons / Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.