Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) (39471 Views)

Charlyboy Spotted Controlling Traffic In Lagos (photos) / Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police / David Mark's Daughter Anne Weds Emmanuel Egwa In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ayatullah:

Lazy fellow, even at your unproductive age you are not as fit as him. Its your foul dirty mouth that is only your pride and it will forever make you a retardeen and a good for nothing fellow. The IG remains a credible officer of ALL TIMES.
shut up. Bootlicker!
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by gbaskiboy: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
Scyllapatron: publicity stunt! it doesn't dismiss the fact that the Nigerian police force is the most corrupt institution in the country.
I swear if the cameras are not there, this man will be collecting money from bus and keke drivers.
no matter the salary of a nigerian policeman, the N20 & N50 roger dey sweet dem like ice-cream cheesy

abeg no kill me with laughter

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Jasi7(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Creamish:

It dosnt work all the time...Dont b too quick to dish out insults when someone is rily trying to make a difference. I pass that area alot & as at yesterday, it wasnt functional. undecided

creamish forget dat guy...his location is possibly rural and hes neva left dat place since birth!...hes neva driven on abuja roads to see hw bad a hold up can b

2 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Creamish(f): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
tomiobj:

what a disgrace and Nigeria is the so called 'Giant of Africa'. That one of the major roads it's national capital has a faulty traffic light unable to be fixed

No one said it can't b fixed. It was faulty then....it works sometimes... Electrical fault isn't peculiar to one nation. Even d most developed countries have faults now n then...
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Davland(m): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
costandi: Abuja, City of the finest CARS!!! wink wink wink

atleast..u noticed something
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
iamSi: LOL , am sorry but Mr. Seun ... Please there should be a Psychiatric Forum ... Where are these people coming from? Gosh!!! ...
You mean there should be psychiatric section on Nairaland where every mentallos ll meet.
I concur...
Last Bullet
I v been looking forward to where I ll see people who take ephedrine!

2 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by sweetgala(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
cbrass: Stupidity at its highest order, laddened with utmost cluelessness, I can see a traffic light behind him, what's that for Who knows maybe its moribund and not one willing to fix it

The traffic light at the Belgard intersection doesn't work all the time, and anytime shamrock rovers are playing the garda just turn it off . Go ask any dublin resident of how busy that can get on a friday.

Sometimes traffic lights increase congestion at an intersection.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by tomiobj(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
Creamish:

No one said it can't b fixed. It was faulty then....it works sometimes... Electrical fault isn't peculiar to one nation. Even d most developed countries have faults now n then...
. That's what differentiates a developed country from an undeveloped country. Every country has electrical faults. Agreed. But it has been lyk that for over 3 days. Confirmed by an earlier post. Another example. Imagine the minister of aviation coming to search people's travelling bags @ d airport because the scanner ain't working. The traffic light should have been fixed.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by abdulahi001: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
xtervaganza: This males no sense at all

If he had done his job properly there would be specially trained traffic on that spot who would control the traffic much much better than him.

Just another baseless cheap point scoring tactics

Did u really mean this?, IGP in charge of fixing traffic light.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Creamish(f): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
tomiobj: . That's what differentiates a developed country from an undeveloped country. Every country has electrical faults. Agreed. But it has been lyk that for over 3 days. Confirmed by an earlier post. Another example. Imagine the minister of aviation coming to search people's travelling bags @ d airport because the scanner ain't working. The traffic light should have been fixed.

Iv no doubt dat it would be fixed...cos it's usually a busy road. We haven't gotten there but we hope to get to d point where Naija will b a positive reference point for other underdeveloped nations...it starts from somewhere...but we need optimism...after all it's ur country too.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Ijobaorun(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
Creamish:

It dosnt work all the time...Dont b too quick to dish out insults when someone is rily trying to make a difference. I pass that area alot & as at yesterday, it wasnt functional. undecided
Don't mind his shallow mindset. For him to humble himself to stand there alone, deserve an applause.
More of it mr I.G sir.

2 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by tomiobj(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Creamish:

Iv no doubt dat it would be fixed...cos it's usually a busy road. We haven't gotten there but we hope to get to d point where Naija will b a positive reference point for other underdeveloped nations...it starts from somewhere...but we need optimism...after all it's ur country too.
. That would take a long time. Because nigeria will have to split
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by penny01502: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
cbrass: Stupidity at its highest order, laddened with utmost cluelessness, I can see a traffic light behind him, what's that for Who knows maybe its moribund and not one willing to fix it

You sound as if you are something better.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Seyixyz: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Toh,tym 4 our other service chiefs 2 emulate him..Oya,make una carry gun go Sambisa forest
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Limaoscar: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
soulglo:

It's Nigeria. Just because the lights work does not mean people obey it. I'm just thinking that this man has to have more important things to do.

What that man is doing right there is a sign of a man who has "important things to do". I think you you missed the point here in both statements you have made. Yes, it's Nigeria but it's rare to see in the Nigeria that I know the entire commuters plying that road go into a rage and blockade the intersection. what you'll rather find when the lights are working are incidents of A FEW people running the lights (which also happens in most civilised enclaves) but MAJORITY of the road users will obey traffic lights.

The situation in picture is more likely to be the case of the traffic lights not working and there is no traffic warden in sight because everybody tries to get away at the same time....that scenario can be very Chaotic in Nigeria and can back up traffic for miles and for hours as well.

you Imagine everybody feeling "important" and sitting back in their cars waiting for somebody to act rerasonably and nobody conceeds to reason then everybody does what seems right in their thinking and there's further escalation of the situation and you're delayed , you#re frustrated, you pick fights, your car gets bashed by somegrossly impatient commercial driver or your car suffers over-heat (for most 2nd hand cars) etc....

In that situation what other "important thing" is there to do than to step up the plate and make a difference. That Man right there should be applauded for using His brain and office to get something done that will save thousands of useful man hours that could be lost to need-less traffic.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Edunwa302(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
Is the traffic light not working ?
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by costandi(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
deebsman1:
like your signature says, *YIMU*. abeg which 1 b beta car from all those cars in d background o?? is it d Nissan tokunbo pick-up(price 1.5m grin) or the Hyundai elantra (brand new 1.4m grin grin) or d rugged volkswagen Passat that the occupants can't afford to rolled up d glassed and put on the AC in that yeye abuja scorching sun cry lipsrsealed. abeg man maybe na inside 1 benue bush u dey live, na em make u dey reason dat way. u need come lekki axis and chill by d road side and if u don't count 30 state-of-arts range rovers being used as everyday cars here, in just 10 mins, call me........ cheesy. ABUJA with yeye yeye hypes
Hey niqqa, what makes you spit bullshit when I never said that those cars on the background are the finest cars? I simply said, ' Abuja, city of the finest cars'. So what makes you become so baseless by judging with the pics on the screen. FYI, I've travelled far & wide, & I stand to say that Abuja is the City of the finest cars in Nigeria.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by gebest: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
HE IS LOOKING FOR TENOR ELONGATION.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by xtervaganza(m): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
abdulahi001:

Did u really mean this?, IGP in charge of fixing traffic light.
I made a mistake with my post

I mean traffic warden would be there
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by DikSin(m): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mtchwee... EndTime things... He sure knws he got few seconds left in office, as the IG
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by mrvictor: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Demo Version!
Please, boss pose for some photographs.

How often does he do that?
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by IGWISE(m): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
what's your own, is he nt doing is job?

it is nt all abt relaxing in the office to expect returns from his boys.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by josh830: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
His work is to control and supervice nigeria police force. Dis is not is duty, dat wat I call alaroro sabi sabi na dem bad pass
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by BolaNewbreez(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Scyllapatron: publicity stunt! it doesn't dismiss the fact that the Nigerian police force is the most corrupt institution in the country.
I swear if the cameras are not there, this man will be collecting money from bus and keke drivers.
no matter the salary of a nigerian policeman, the N20 & N50 roger dey sweet dem like ice-cream cheesy

True..u get am

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by uglyogre(f): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Another big fool. Go and Set up a charity organisation. many children are dying of hunger, malnutrition and diseases
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Kizyte(m): 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
PHOTOSHOP! #adonbelivit even with pishure!
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Dats cool.IG controling trafficking,cool like cooler.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Photoshop for real. It looks ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by justiade4uu(m): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
That is a a brave man with leadership ethics.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 22, 2014
Shop of the photos
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 22, 2014
Dis picture looks photoshoped.......like dey placed him dere cos him shoes no press ground

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' / Frank Edoho Fires Back At A Man Who Insulted Him On Twitter / D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.