Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) (39469 Views)

Charlyboy Spotted Controlling Traffic In Lagos (photos) / Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police / David Mark's Daughter Anne Weds Emmanuel Egwa In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by MadCow1: 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
eaglechild: If Obama takes a walk now, all these people shouting publicity stunt will be the same ones drooling all over the place at how humble Obama is.

You should see a video on YouTube where Obama took a detour and walked from the White House to congress speaking with people on the street as we did so and taking pictures with them.. Na so some people happy, others vex.

If Jonathan try am say make e trek from Aso rock to Asokoro, Na so people go vex say why ehn no use ehn convoy, start to accuse am of trying to commit suicide sef. grin[/b]

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by SenatorJames(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
iamSi: LOL , am sorry but Mr. Seun ... Please there should be a Psychiatric Forum ... Where are these people coming from? Gosh!!! ...
Are you amazed? Didn't you read here few weeks ago, how a father claimed that his mentally sick boy took to twitter, and posted how he was been mis-treated? Everybody can not be normal now.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by SenatorJames(m): 7:02am On Jul 23, 2014
This is the era we are in the political permutation. Showing to the mases that they are part of us, when they care less for us. Very soon we will read:

-Jonathan is driving train from Lagos to Kano.

-David Mark selling Yam in Otukpo market.

-Picture of Tinubu pushing truck to keep Lagos clean.

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by iamSi(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2014
My honorable Senator ... It is abnormal of me believing everyone is normal but I come in peace... Now I know better thanks for positioning me . God bless
SenatorJames: Are you amazed? Didn't you read here few weeks ago, how a father claimed that his mentally sick boy took to twitter, and posted how he was been mis-treated? Everybody can not be normal now.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by okeyben10: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Olao1: Na wa ooo. why are we Nigerians so bitter n resentful in our comments. I just don't get it. Somebody is trying to lead by example n u guys are lashing out at him Instead of following suite. Common guys u don't have to comment if u don't have any constructive or meaningful thing to say. It really doesn't matter if it was a cheap publicity stunt or not more importantly traffic flowed at that point. d fact remains dat in other to lead u must serve, at least HE knows that. I wish some of our highly placed leaders can follow this example. (Even christ did it here on earth).
[color=#006600][/color]n you dont think hez leading in the wrong aspect is a machine ntt suppose to b doing that embarassedcheap publicity stunt. there are a thousand and one things wrong with the nigerian police,,,he should go start wf the wrongest
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by costandi(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
deebsman1:
Tor bruv, agreed.....ow many u own?? grin
you're welcome to a tour round ma garage, you'd be amazed grin
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by soulglo: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
I was not thinking humility when I saw the picture. I feel that with the insecurity issues we have in Nigeria now especially in Abuja that this particular man would be so buried in his work that he certainly won't have the time to direct traffic. I would imagine that all types of security personnel and military men that even if traffic was an issue someone else should be immediately available to handle it. It is not a show of humility to me. I feel it shows that someone is still dropping the ball.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How People Are Reacting To Davido And Chioma's Love Story - (meme Collection) / Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons / Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.