Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? (51456 Views)

Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Afrok(m): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mistakenly the op said? Damn... The hands does not move if U don't move it and for ur hand to move towards the private part(s) and feel it more than the word mistake or accident can explain, then I think the mind is involved. From the example U gave, am sure U actually grabbed the bo*bs and not mistakenly touched it, so i think when it's a mistake a reasonable lady might understand and stop herself from giving U a reasonable slap wink. Anything aside that, an accidental slap should be welcomed cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Elmarsphobic: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wetin she dey do when her panties was shifted? grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by nickz(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
herald9:
See your mouth like hot slap...

If it happens now you go start moaning like an excited cow undecided
gringrin *falls from chair*

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by freecharles(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
claireshan: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

am coming

just hang on

waste of space

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
herald9:

Guy, ur mouth be like pencil .... Odikwa too sharp !!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Kunleskey(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Afrok: Mistakenly the op said? Damn... The hands does not move if U don't move it and for ur hand to move towards the private part(s) and feel it more than the word mistake or accident can explain, then I think the mind is involved. From the example U gave, am sure U actually grabbed the bo*bs and not mistakenly touched it, so i think when it's a mistake a reasonable lady might understand and stop herself from giving U a reasonable slap wink. Anything aside that, an accidental slap should be welcomed cheesy
to be realistic i felt something that day.the reason why i took a long time on her bosoms was...because, i lost control and i was so weak to remove my hand 4rm her bosoms.and we kept staring @each other that's all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by herald9: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
donroxy: Guy, ur mouth be like pencil .... Odikwa too sharp !!
Blame the sharpener not the pencil!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Afrok(m): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kunleskey: to be realistic i felt something that day.the reason why i took a long time on her bosoms was...because, i lost control and i was so weak to remove my hand 4rm her bosoms.and we kept staring @each other that's all.
I guess she had been expecting U to feel weak and lose control before that day, but U were forming strong man. Am sure U felt and knew what u've been missing shocked.
Well if it's actually a touch by mistake, I think an understanding lady will think twice whether to proceed with an accidental slap or not.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Kunleskey(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Afrok:
I guess she had been expecting U to feel weak and lose control before that day, but U were forming strong man. Am sure U felt and knew what u've been missing shocked.
Well if it's actually a touch by mistake, I think an understanding lady will think twice whether to proceed with an accidental slap or not.
yap..
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by LogansShadow: 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
onstelly: My bf is the only one allow to touch any part that is private, if any other guy try am HOT SLAP
glitest: Mistakenly?.
That wouldnt be a problem; My hand will mistakenly appear on he's face.
onstelly: My bf is the only one allow to touch any part that is private, if any other guy try am HOT SLAP
Nigerian girls: NO MANNERS!
Both of you obviously need a brand new Oxford learner dictionary in order to have a understanding about the word, Mistake.

Op,if I happen to be the perpetrator(for the record: which I've never done and will never do on purpose),I just pretend as if nothing happened and also same if I'm the victim.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by tosyne2much(m): 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
There's notn really wrong provided it was a mistake... As a matter of fact, it is ur personality and d image u portray dat the opposite sex wil use to decide whether to embarrass u or keep calm... My hand has touched dat countless tyms especially in my Dept, though not a deliberate attempt... Dem go jst bone lik say notn happened, as dey already knw I can't deliberately do sh*t.... Am a man of honour

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogansShadow:
Nigerian girls: NO MANNERS!
Both of you obviously need a brand new Oxford learner dictionary in order to have a understanding about the world, Mistake.

Op,if I happen to be the perpetrator(for the record: which I've never done and will never do on purpose),I just pretend as if nothing happened and also same if I'm the victim.

IGNORED!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by chemmerfrank(m): 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
farano: I'll touch his na shocked grin
correct babe

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Kentnickole(m): 12:56am On Jul 22, 2014

Easier said ooo... Try am wt me, I go deal wt u gravitatively catastrophium.... More to come

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Kentnickole(m): 12:59am On Jul 22, 2014
Then u prepare for trouble they call bed vibratus girlmoantus...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 22, 2014
Kentnickole:
Easier said ooo... Try am wt me, I go deal wt u gravitatively catastrophium.... More to come

Offcourse, i know I might get injured, but by the time I'm done with you?; I bet your moni maker will never be the same again, because one of the worst things i hate is for a man to touch me inappropriately... Especially if I think its intentional.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Kentnickole(m): 1:25am On Jul 22, 2014
glitest:

Well..let's thank goodness its never happening, because i bet your monimaker will never be the same, when finish slapping you.
I will apply a theory called nakedel fightus. Two of us only...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Ellidude(m): 4:05am On Jul 22, 2014
herald9:

Lwkmd.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 22, 2014
beta pikin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Bawsse(m): 9:29am On Jul 22, 2014
ALL YOU LADIES TALKING BOUT SLAP SHOULD PLEASE BE REALISTIC

what i noticed about girls is that, most of them that are matured enough, actually enjoy being touched by an equally mature guy

i don touch maaany girls arse and booobs both intentionally and mistakenly... and the worse i have gotten from any is a "please stop touching my ass, its not for you" with a smile/laugh and sometimes surprised look but they still dont get angry after i do it 7 times over

Abi I de lie?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Mrvirgin(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2014
I know some ladies go be like 'I go tear am hot slap',lol! If u kno dose areas u call private have been touched, smooched and spanked several times at diff places, u av no ryt to slap anybody coz it's no more a PRIVATE part.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Kunleskey(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2014
tosyne2much: There's notn really wrong provided it was a mistake... As a matter of fact, it is ur personality and d image u portray dat the opposite sex wil use to decide whether to embarrass u or keep calm... My hand has touched dat countless tyms especially in my Dept, though not a deliberate attempt... Dem go jst bone lik say notn happened, as dey already knw I can't deliberately do sh*t.... Am a man of honour
this is what am talking about... All the girls were just talking about hot slap..maybe all of them have experience such thing manytimes and let go of it...whereas they are forming here... as if they are untouchable queens..and princess...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by EejaNla01(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2014
Bawsse: ALL YOU LADIES TALKING BOUT SLAP SHOULD PLEASE BE REALISTIC

what i noticed about girls is that, most of them that are matured enough, actually enjoy being touched by an equally mature guy

i don touch maaany girls arse and booobs both intentionally and mistakenly... and the worse i have gotten from any is a "please stop touching my ass, its not for you" with a smile/laugh and sometimes surprised look but they still dont get angry after i do it 7 times over

Abi I de lie?
LOL you know this an online stuff and not reality, so expect them to type slap slap and bomb self,you cant expect them to be open and start saying "oh i enjoyed it,i ill just pass etc na their way sha

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Bawsse(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2014
EejaNla01: LOL you know this an online stuff and not reality, so expect them to type slap slap and bomb self,you cant expect them to be open and start saying "oh i enjoyed it,i ill just pass etc na their way sha

no be lie

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by tosyne2much(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2014
Kunleskey: this is what am talking about... All the girls were just talking about hot slap..maybe all of them have experience such thing manytimes and let go of it...whereas they are forming here... as if they are untouchable queens..and princess...
u dey mind dem ni ?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Kunleskey(m): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2014
tosyne2much: u dey mind dem ni ?
Nop
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Chai , see temptation ! HOLY GHOST FIRE .
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by tosyne2much(m): 11:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Why on earth wil a lady say she wld slap a guy whose hand touch her bosom by accident ?... Does slap insinuate u av high self esteem or u ar a classy babe ? D funniest tin is dat such ladies boobs are already in slippers format so dey get so embarrassed and want to cover up by flaring up in anger... Dem go start to dey quote me now... Mak una dey look ooooo

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by tbagjames(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2014

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by tbagjames(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2014

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2014
ladunsky: It depends on who touch the garden. ..looool
With all due respect lady, Can i Touch d ZANGA . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin / The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) / Should I Marry This Single Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.