Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (77119 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
glitest:

Until you meet Ghanaians.

interesting.... i need to meet more ghanaians cheesy

Erm.. the fun thread is becoming the normal beef thread
Is Alakija an average nigerian

9 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
pickabeau1:

interesting.... i need to meet more ghanaians cheesy

Trust me, you should....High life living is a piority.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
EroZA: You are beating your chest out of wishful thinking and fantasies....you guys enjoy making mockery of south Africa and look down on south Africans by showing artificial muscles... Nigerians don't mind to pay poor south African women huge sum of money so that those women appear praising Nigerians on YouTube or internet...in order to be acknowledged or applauded...a south African boy grows up knowing that the economy of his country must provide a descent job instantly when he is eligible to work...you can attribute that to laziness but that's who we are,that's what we are exposed to in the early stages of our lives,when a young boy of 6 sells tap water on the street ,we don't call that hard working,we call it poverty... Let me give you a clearly picture,before 1994 small businesses were discouraged,you could hardly see a hawker on the street ,infact only few connected individuals were allowed to sell items either on the street or in shops...this is the reason when our african friends came here post 94,they found nobody doing business,they think SAns are lazy...just like you Mr hard worker who is sleeping with prostitutes ....

Why are you sooo pissed? U probably need a professional help my Dear. Thanks to the whites, people like you should still be hawking pap at the Taxi rank.

Let me educate you a little... back in the days, Nigerians get a car and a job immediately after graduating from school from the Government but things changed with time and I can assure you that as things are right now, we are heading in the right Direction.

If your country had a population of one hundred million, S.A wouldn't be what it is and I can educate u well on that if u want me to.

And Lastly, you being a prostitute does not make every women in S.A a prostitute..... all I said in my previous post are true and correct

Re-read my posts, I always put a clause in every statement, I can also break it down for you if u have problem understanding what I wrote.

Shalom

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
glitest:
Trust me, you should....High life living is a piority.

Are u ghanaian....

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Cant think of very successful business women like her in SA but she is not the average woman. Im not sure what is wrong with being seen with a boy from Thembalethu... are you talking about class in terms of association... where she will never associate with anyone below her class? Class can be defined in many ways

Am not talking about class in the sense of dressing but more about who u are being seen with, the caucus you move with e.t.c... this women sleeps with guys that u would never imagine..... I know what I'm saying and it's a true fact. It has happened, it's still happening and will continue happening.....
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
unapologetic:

Am not talking about class in the sense of dressing but more about who u are being seen with, the caucus you move with e.t.c... this women sleeps with guys that u would never imagine..... I know what I'm saying and it's a true fact. It has happened, it's still happening and will continue happening.....

So naija women dont sleep with anyone

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
Point taken my sister,this is exclusively your personal experience,I respect that...
let me tell you how I ended up here on this Nigerian forum,everytime when I googled African news,I got directed to this forum,as a guest I was very shocked to read many threads wherein poor Nigerians are making mockery of my country,as you know here in SA we don't have websites whereby we compare or compete with other nations..note that I don't hate Nigerians but since I joined this forum I don't view them the way I used to before...however there are good Nigerians out there only some poor clueless Nigerians on this forum seem to be driven by fantasies..

Kinkybraids:

lol ok this is kind of funny. I received no payment grin but Im talking from personal experience. Stereotypes aside... I probably was lucky and met Nigerians worth praising ( Im not saying they were perfect but I saw them as individuals and assessed them based on that).

I also have a family friend who is Nigerian ( well she is more like a lil sister) we grew up with her until her father passed away. He was the first Nigerian man I came to know and he was a good man as far as I know and he was a respected teacher at my school. My main point is before judging people based on stereotypes get to know them and judge them as individuals.... I know its hard but you miss out on great relationships and friendships that way.

lol no offence but Im just curious as to why you are on NL if you dont like Nigerians

12 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
pickabeau1:

Are u ghanaian....

Nope!..I am a Nigerian, but know a couple of Ghanaians.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
glitest:

Nope!..I am a Nigerian, but know a couple of Ghanaians.

cool...are u in the Uk?
I know a lot of ghana folks there too

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
pickabeau1:

cool...are u in the Uk?
I know a lot of ghana folks there too

No, I'm not in the UK.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Sixix: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Money!!!!! and Romance!!!

Everyone seems to think you spend more compare to other African men.

You have your female folks to thank for that
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
glitest:
No, I'm not in the UK.

kk...

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
I advice you to read my comment four times....surely you write things you don't even understand ,all in the name of trying to be smart,what do you mean by south African women are crazy about naija boys..let me repeat again,those prostitutes you are sleeping with do not represent real south African women...you are collecting rubbish from dustbins and paint a good picture so that you look smart,we know that some foolish Nigerians like you who have been to SA are using that as an advantage so that they get recognition from their fellow Nigerians particularly those who have never been to SA..that if SA this SA that is none of your business,keep your Nigeria,south Africans will keep their SA,yo bloody fool

l
unapologetic:

Why are you sooo pissed? U probably need a professional help my Dear. Thanks to the whites, people like you should still be hawking pap at the Taxi rank.

Let me educate you a little... back in the days, Nigerians get a car and a job immediately after graduating from school from the Government but things changed with time and I can assure you that as things are right now, we are heading in the right Direction.

If your country had a population of one hundred million, S.A wouldn't be what it is and I can educate u well on that if u want me to.

And Lastly, you being a prostitute does not make every women in S.A a prostitute..... all I said in my previous post are true and correct

Re-read my posts, I always put a clause in every statement, I can also break it down for you if u have problem understanding what I wrote.

Shalom
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
EroZA: Point taken my sister,this is exclusively your personal experience,I respect that...
let me tell you how I ended up here on this Nigerian forum,everytime when I googled African news,I got directed to this forum,as a guest I was very shocked to read many threads wherein poor Nigerians are making mockery of my country,as you know here in SA we don't have websites whereby we compare or compete with other nations..note that I don't hate Nigerians but since I joined this forum I don't view them the way I used to before...however there are good Nigerians out there only some poor clueless Nigerians on this forum seem to be driven by fantasies..

I found NL in a similar way ...Id always google random things and Id end up here cheesy ... I read some threads and just got hooked. Wish SA had a NL... Cant Seun branch off to SA I think there is a market for a forum like this. Honestly I dont think you should take everything you read here seriously...its opinions. I just laugh at some silly comments I read and carry on with my life undecided . I have actually made a good friend from NL and even went to the point of meeting up ( Story for another day lol) . So be open minded and who know what will happen

16 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
unapologetic:

Ok by 'this women' you mean me and every other south african woman ... you were making good points until this point you made here. Im not sure which South African women you have associated with but the ones I know have class and are very selective (Myself included)... lol I secretly believe that while you were in SA you associated yourself with these 'classless' women as you call them. Are you no better them?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Henrypraise: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Honestly speaking...Tired embarassed

It's Ok to be tired but questionable to be weary; howeva, Hope d tiredness does not stem from ur misunderstood post?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
pickabeau1:

So naija women dont sleep with anyone

Re-read my posts
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
unapologetic:

Re-read my posts

I read it initially n dude..you have fewer points than you think u have

5 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
EroZA: I advice you to read my comment four times....surely you write things you don't even understand ,all in the name of trying to be smart,what do you mean by south African women are crazy about naija boys..let me repeat again,those prostitutes you are sleeping with do not represent real south African women...you are collecting rubbish from dustbins and paint a good picture so that you look smart,we know that some foolish Nigerians like you who have been to SA are using that as an advantage so that they get recognition from their fellow Nigerians particularly those who have never been to SA..that if SA this SA that is none of your business,keep your Nigeria,south Africans will keep their SA,yo bloody fool

l

Hehehehe....Nigerians don't just travel to S.A, they travel everywhere..... and you know what? Silent is the best answer for a fool :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Who said Nigerians only travel to SA?...am saying foolish Nigerians like you always impress their fellow Nigerians by writing rubbish about SA...full stop

quote author=unapologetic]

Hehehehe....Nigerians don't just travel to S.A, they travel everywhere..... and you know what? Silent is the best answer for a fool :d :d :d :d :d :d :d[/quote]
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
EroZA:
Who said Nigerians only travel to SA?...am saying foolish Nigerians like you always impress their fellow Nigerians by writing rubbish about SA...full stop

Hehehehe....Nigerians don't just travel to S.A, they travel everywhere..... and you know what? Silent is the best answer for a fool :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

Ok am sorry

6 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
EroZA: Point taken my sister,this is exclusively your personal experience,I respect that...

Brother, sorry if this forum has made you lost your valuable perception about Nigerians. Let me tell you something shocking about Nigerians. We are one of the craziest in Africa and on earth, with good twist.

If you do not grow thick skin, you can't survive in Nigeria or among Nigerians. That's why a Nigerian can survive in any country if he is determined, we are mostly fearless.

You may be forced to think that these people are like that offline but you will be shocked if you met majority of them offline to see a different personality offline, a striking reverse of what you see here.

Do not also be surprise that some are laughing behind their internet devices as they try to make you angry... a lot of folks on here are master of that act or art. smiley

Chill brother and just flow along.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by chimajii: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
#
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Wow ok you really have traveled to many SA places so ok maybe your statements may be true from what you have seen. But I must say that Our Apartheid history does play a role in many men still believing they cant dream big but its not an excuse and many men in SA lack proper role models so I guess it gets passed down.

Yes I agree most SA women work hard because they have something to prove and strive to be more independent.

I dont understand the part you said about bend down low ...please explain. I know many respectable classy SA ladies who would give many Nigerian women a run for their money smiley

Ok The minister of finance part yes you are right but thats your fault... Nigerian men lure women with their money therefore often attracting gold digger...SA women who dont have career plans prey on guys like you. If a girl likes you she will like you without your money and when you wanna treat her you will do so with out it being the way in which you become involved with her. I see alot of posts on NL about women wanting money from Nigerian men... why? because its in your culture to spend and take care of a woman...After reading many posts on NL I feel like Nigerian women are just as bad.

I was just writing what av seen and experienced... I love my South African sisters and I will always pick dem first before my Naija babe's
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by luvablesam(m): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Well these are great characteristics and im not disputing them but all I'm saying is that many Nigerian men who date SA women arent thinking long term or marriage as he knows he will go back home at some point to take a Nigerian wife. I strongly believe that if a South African girl dates a Nigerian man she should know its just for fun or to experiment but it mostly likely wont lead to marriage especially if he isnt based in SA. Im just being realistic...it saves a lot of heartache

Also the Stereo types about South African women (which are not true in all cases) dont really give SA women points in the marriege department when it comes to Nigerian men... or other foreign men

Yea ,stereotypesabout pple exist which are not basically true buh d thing is this;

Never get into a Relationship with the wrong perspectives about a person(in this case,that naija men dont wanna marry d S.A gurls they date).

The truth is this,Naija is too tight or uncomfortable for a non-nigerian to cope with esp if the guy is just startin out in his career.This is a big thing Nigerians consider of a non-west african girlfriend .@FACT!!!

Naija men are good...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
EroZA:

Sorrrrrrrrrry. I will always prefer my souty sisters to Naija babe's, so no matter what I might av said, Southy babe's still rock.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
pickabeau1:

I read it initially n dude..you have fewer points than you think u have

My sincere Apologies

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Just to crown it all, let no South African on here act like a saint because they are not even close. Every south african abuse Nigerians at the slightest chance they get. Check their comments on websites and even their tweets. They find it easy to abuse Nigerians but when we try to return the gesture, you people always take it the wrong way # nobody is holy #

One Love SA, One Love Naija.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by acenazt: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
The Reason Nigerian Men are Better than Them S.A Counterparts is because,they have been EUROPIANIZED. They Had the whites sitting upon them till 1994 and the White man's idea and ideals rubbed off on them. We on the other Hand were lucky them white Left us to our vices,even tho we at this point are not settled are far off better. The whites built S.A with their Ideal from Old to modern times while we struggle to build our nation upon ideals of tradition and religion. Rome wasn't built in one day so we gon get to the very top someday!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
sexylogan:

LoL...abi
Nne biko jiri ya nwayo
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
I ve got a couple frnds schooling in SA,from what they are telling me,the SA men use violence to settle most of thier problems with Nigerians on the issue of women,they usually tell me that SA men don't think b4 they act,on Nigerian side,a Nigerian will do anything to count millions especially my igbo bros NB:Abum Onye igbo b4 u pple roast me alive, when they go outside Nigeria they try to act like they own the city thereby the host country envy em' on south African side,kinky am sorry to say this but 70% of south women are classless, for eg. a friend of mine was conducting research based on similar issues we re discussing on this thread and found out but for some reasons I can't post it here cost he didn't authorised me to do so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Fidoblaze(m): 12:04am On Jul 23, 2014
EroZA:
I never heard a south African lady praising Nigerians except those who were paid to do so on YouTube,you are the first one sthandwa Sam hayikabi

shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

"Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.