Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists (7054 Views)

Captain Yari Emmanuel Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) / PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Germannig:

You lowly scoundrel, this is what you wrote So who are Caucasians (does that exclude White America?) and who are ''just about everybody on earth''?

In any case, what would the opinion of African Americans do for Jews? They dislike Jews (a very fat over generalizations by you) and Jews probably dislike them too. What has anything go to do with anything?

Since this is a season of generalization, do you also know that African Americans dislike Africans living in America?

He meant Caucasians can't stand them implying that Caucasians hate them. I think that is where u got him wrong.
The only problem I have with him is that he tends to want to assert his nonexistent superiority by insulting ur intelligence instead making valid arguments through logic. He is very fond of it. And he always comes off as petty.
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by ISP1KSDATROOF: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

U just cant stop making a fool of urself everywhere u go.
First u make a foolish statement.
Then, when ur folly is pointed out to u, u try to wriggle urself off by making more foolish statements.
U always try to pull rank on people or appeal to authority thinking it will help ur point.
Now all of a sudden u just happen to be a Jew on ur mother's side. grin
Go home son, u are drunk.

Point to just ONE thing I said that can be labelled as false, and I promise to never let you know again that the lack of electricity, good roads, quality education and Pipe Borne water you've lacked all your life is probably the cause of your idiocy.

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
Diz war dey like rugby isreal don kill reach 573 almost 600 it would reach 600 by tomorrow why palestine don kill 25 so now isreal has most points I estimate at the end of the war isreal fit kill reach 1300 while palestine go kill reach 87
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by ISP1KSDATROOF: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
Germannig:

In any case, what would the opinion of African Americans do for Jews? They dislike Jews (a very fat over generalizations by you) and Jews probably dislike them too. What has anything go to do with anything?

Since this is a season of generalization, do you also know that African Americans dislike Africans living in America?

Probably?!

Generalization?!

Remember on the other thread where we told you you're new in town and should stop acting like you know how this society functions?

Yuh....
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by ISP1KSDATROOF: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Koolmexxi:

I still wonder why u can't seem to put a point across anywhere without throwing insults here and there...

Because your people are like Billy-Goats; very annoying and irritating especially when you try to communicate with them in a civil and polite manner. All they understand is words of angst and big sticks to the back of their big flat heads, otherwise they tend not to listen. I think the low quality education thats been dished out for decades is to blame though.
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
UnknownT: but Jews are not Christians. Do they believe in the bible?
they are God's people n christians worldwide pray for them..nothing anyone can do'bout that..

2 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

Point to just ONE thing I said that can be labelled as false, and I promise to never let you know again that the lack of electricity, good roads, quality education and Pipe Borne water you've lacked all your life is probably the cause of your idiocy.

LOL. Fool with low self esteem who comes online to boast about being in America just to help his miserable life.
These people who lack quality education possess a thought process far superior to that of a dung beetle like you. That is why u always rush to remind people u stay in America when u are losing an argument. And u lose arguments every time.
Trust me, whenever u go offline u will be going back to your miserable life u loath so much that makes u seek refuge in the company of those who lack quality education.
You are a failure in real life. Ranting online and trying to project your failure on other people or trying to make them unhappy with their lives as u are with ur own life will not stop u from being a failure. Always remember that.

4 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by ISP1KSDATROOF: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
wallbuilder:
The Jews needed to see Jesus as a criminal, that why they crucified him. Without Jesus dying Christianity will be empty and void. Islam denies his death, but his death is the backbone of Christianity. God intended that the Jews be blinded this way so that we the gentile can be engrafted to Him through faith.
Bottom line is: the God of the Jews is the God of Christianity. The only difference is that Jews still follow the Old testament while Christians follow the new.But its the same God.The "God" of Islam is however different.

Do you now see why I say most of you are crazy? Does anything you wrote up there make sense?

1. Mr. A says: "Jesus is special. His birth was from a virgin mother. He performed miracles and was one of Allah's favorite Prophets. Muhammed, the patriarch of Islam died after sickness; like a normal man. Jesus, on the other hand was so special Allah would not let man touch a hair on his body and raised him body and soul into the heavens. However, we do not believe he is the son of God".

2. Mr.B says: "Jesus is a renegade criminal. A false Prophet. A usurper. A politician who was trying to seize Govt control by claiming to be the Messiah so we hung him by crucifixion. And were Jesus to appear again, today, in 2014, we will hang him again!"

The Nigerian Christian listens to both arguments and says:

"I LOVE MR.B because his statement shows that he loves me too"

You are insane!

4 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by UnknownT: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
Rexxie:
they are God's people n christians worldwide pray for them..nothing anyone can do'bout that..
They are not christians QED!! You claiming christians prayers are working for them, how come the prayers aint working for us here in Nigeria? Didn't God create everybody in his image and likeness?

2 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by ISP1KSDATROOF: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

LOL. Fool with low self esteem who comes online to boast about being in America just to help his miserable life.
These people who lack quality education possess a thought process far superior to that of a dung beetle like you. That is why u always rush to remind people u stay in America when u are losing an argument. And u lose arguments every time.
Trust me, whenever u go offline u will be going back to your miserable life u loath so much that makes u seek refuge in the company of those who lack quality education.
You are a failure in real life. Ranting online and trying to project your failure on other people or trying to make them unhappy with their lives as u are with ur own life will not stop u from being a failure. Always remember that.

Nope, I never do that. Actually, I never let anyone know where I was from until a bunch of your ignorant brothers forced it outta me trying to say I was from one of your backwards tribes.

How can I be a failure when I have most of the politicians you worship on speed dial?

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by ISP1KSDATROOF: 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
chiedu7:

FOR YEARS GOD HAS BEEN PROTECTING ISRAEL, THAT'S WHY ISLAM CANNOT DEFEAT ISRAEL

PhenomenonVFX:

Tell the Israelis to stop arming themselves with sophisticated weapons and see if they won't be defeated.

The bolded sounds like the cry:

"Why did you starve us while we were at war with you?! You should've fed us and seen if we wouldn't have fought you to a standstill or probably won the war".

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Koolmexxi(m): 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

Because your people are like Billy-Goats; very annoying and irritating especially when you try to communicate with them in a civil and polite manner. All they understand is words of angst and big sticks to the back of their big flat heads, otherwise they tend not to listen. I think the low quality education thats been dished out for decades is to blame though.

Well going by ur insulting and disrespectful comments, one can help but wonder d education and wat quality of it u had...

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by WhyNa: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by anago9010(m): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Germannig:

Over bloated ignoramus. America can't stand Jews you said? So who is the Israeli backbone other than America?

For disclosure, I care less about both Israel and the Arabs. They can do to themselves whatever they like.

as usual your stupidity is in terabytes. do you listen to the suppose off camera conversation between secretary Kerry and his aid... what is the position of bill Clinton about isrehell after is tenure, do you care to know what he have to say about isrehell bombardment when he was interviewed by CNN guys in Vietnam today. gtfoh and go drown yourself in a pool of knowledge.
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

Nope, I never do that. Actually, I never let anyone know where I was from until a bunch of your ignorant brothers forced it outta me trying to say I was from one of your backwards tribes.

How can I be a failure when I have most of the politicians you worship on speed dial?

LOL. Mugu
You are now sounding like a child. You have most politicians on speed dial. Foolish bragging donkey. Keep making a fool of urself.
So u are not from one of our backward tribes anymore. U think I don't know u are the same person who used to use the kingoflag handle on this same forum before ?
Guy go to bed before u expose more of ur IQ handicap. Right now u are commenting with an IQ south of 90. Trust me, u sound more intelligent when u are silent.

4 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by ISP1KSDATROOF: 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Koolmexxi:

Well going by ur insulting and disrespectful comments, one can help but wonder d education and wat quality of it u had...

If (through representation of my country) Ive been somehow involved with every government your backwards country has thrown up from (circa) 1977/78-2011, I believe you'd be in the least of positions to question my qualifications.
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by anago9010(m): 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

Do you now see why I say most of you are crazy? Does anything you wrote up there make sense?

1. Mr. A says: "Jesus is special. His birth was from a virgin mother. He performed miracle and was one of Allah's favorite Prophets. Muhammed, the patriarch of Islam died after sickness; like a normal man. Jesus, on the other hand was so special Allah would not let man touch a hair on his body and raised him body and soul into the heavens. However, we do not believe he is the son of God".

2. Mr.B says: "Jesus is a renegade criminal. A false Prophet. A usurper. A politician who was trying to seize Govt control by claiming to be the Messiah so we hung him by crucifixion. And were Jesus to appear again, today, in 2014, we will hang him again!"

The Nigerian Christian listens to both arguments and says:

"I LOVE MR.B because his statement shows that he loves me too"

You are insane!

fam stop educating them, they are programme like a robot to be ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by ISP1KSDATROOF: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

LOL. Mugu
You are now sounding like a child. You have most politicians on speed dial. Foolish bragging donkey. Keep making a fool of urself.
So u are not from one of our backward tribes anymore. U think I don't know u are the same person who used to use the kingoflag handle on this same forum before ?
Guy go to bed before u expose more of ur IQ handicap. Right now u are commenting with an IQ south of 90. Trust me, u sound more intelligent when u are silent.

Ok, Magician, Im done having fun with you, you're now becoming a waste of my time. Go find someone else to play with.
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

The bolded sounds like the cry:

"Why did you starve us while we were at war with you?! You should've fed us and seen if we wouldn't have fought you to a standstill or probably won the war".

LMAO. Another failed attempt at witticism.
Very senseless illogical nonsense.
What has the above got to do with my statement u quoted?
Dumb fuckhead.

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
ANAMBRA11: Diz war dey like rugby isreal don kill reach 573 almost 600 it would reach 600 by tomorrow why palestine don kill 25 so now isreal has most points I estimate at the end of the war isreal fit kill reach 1300 while palestine go kill reach 87

You're wrong.

The war won't be judged by the number of civilians killed. It will be judged by combatants, and the end result.

Israel has to achieve what it invaded the country for, to be victorious - and it seems Israel is losing at the moment. They already have more combatant casualties than Hamas. And it also looks like they won't achieve their desired objective of kicking Hamas out of Gaza.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by anago9010(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
God is very much with them, yet the ragtag al qassan bridge dealt a devastating blow on the elite golani bridges. the God must be sleeping when one of em isrehell solider was captured by Hama's.

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by cr8v(f): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
You may actually think you are making sence but that's the best you know as a man in the dark. I would have clarified some issues for you but I don't think you will understand. As good as light is, it is useless to the blind. Let's work towards your seeing the light of the glorious Gospel first then other things will become clearer. But just understand that the present happenings only proves that the Old Testament is true with Gods support for Israel while Islam is only an impostor that tries to copy and twist the truth. Judaism is only a shadow of Christianity and as they are winning physical wars through supernatural help so are we inspired to win spiritual wars through angelic assistance. You will not understand these things till your eyes are opened

ISP1KSDATROOF:

When I see ignorant Africans like yourself I just shake my head. Inferiority complex has destroyed your psyche. Do you ever wonder why African-Americans can't stand Jews? Why Italians can't stand them? Why Poles can't stand them? Why Caucasians can't stand them? Why just about everyone on Earth can't stand them but the African butt-lickers? The same Africans that are persona-non grata in Israel? I do not advocate hatred of any group as a whole, I'd rather people be dealt with on individual basis, but the propaganda emanating from the Jews is astonishing and sometimes disgusting.

Now, let me teach you a little bit because lack of proper education seems to be the bane of you ignorant Africans that want to be jewish so bad. This is your assignment, go on Google and type in the following:

1. What do Jews think about Jesus?

2. What do Jews think about Christianity?

3. What do Muslims think about Jesus?

I know you're mentally lazy so I'll help you out a bit.

According to Jews, Jesus was a criminal, a false prophet, a trouble making politician/usurper. THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN YOUR CHRISTIANITY OR YOUR BIBLE! They think its hilarious that Christians always want to attach themselves to Judaism. No matter how you try, they do not like or respect you, period.

According to the Muslims, Jesus was one of Allah's most special prophets. Muslims don't even believe Jesus died, they believe he was raised body and flesh to the heavens. They believe in conception and virgin birth...everything Christians believe about him... EXCEPT that he's the savior and son of God.

Yet, African Christians hate Muslims but love the Jews.

im not saying Africans/Nigerian Christians are idiotically ignorant but....

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
anago9010: God is very much with them, yet the ragtag al qassan bridge dealt a devastating blow on the elite golani bridges. the God must be sleeping when one of em isrehell solider was captured by Hama's.

Lmao...they got their ar.ses smashed by Hezbollah in 2006.

And now little Hamas in the biggest open-air prison in the world, more like a prison gang, is also about to defeat them - cray.

They've got big guns and bombs, yet little militants stay defeating them - shameful.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
anago9010: God is very much with them, yet the ragtag al qassan bridge dealt a devastating blow on the elite golani bridges. the God must be sleeping when one of em isrehell solider was captured by Hama's.
He was probably sleeping - - old age is a b.itch.
UnknownT: They are not christians QED!! You claiming christians prayers are working for them, how come the prayers aint working for us here in Nigeria? Didn't God create everybody in his image and likeness?
well as far as i know,they werent christians when God begat them in da old testament neither were they they christians when God brought them outta da land of bondage,egypt.they werent christians when God gave'em victory in d hands of joshua,gideon,david,....they are jews n Gods special people
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by anago9010(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
cr8v: You may actually think you are making sence but that's the best you know as a man in the dark. I would have clarified some issues for you but I don't think you will understand. As good as light is, it is useless to the blind. Let's work towards your seeing the light of the glorious Gospel first then other things will become clearer. But just understand that the present happenings only proves that the Old Testament is true with Gods support for Israel while Islam is only an impostor that tries to copy and twist the truth. Judaism is only a shadow of Christianity and as they are winning physical wars through supernatural help so are we inspired to win spiritual wars through angelic assistance. You will not understand these things till your eyes are opened

another post fill of crap, you must be overdose on 300mg of pastorprenuer brainwashing antibiotics. when is your pastor buying his next private jet. IMHO Christianity make folks under-utilize their brain power.

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by ISP1KSDATROOF: 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Rexxie:
well as far as i know,they werent christians when God begat them in da new testament neither were they they christians when God brought them outta da land of bondage,egypt.they werent christians when God gave'em victory in d hands of joshua,gideon,david,....they are jews n Gods special people

If they are God's special people, AFRICAN MAN, NIGERIAN MAN, WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU?!

4 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2014

And where was ur Allah when Israel won the 6 days war and subsequent wars to the chagrin of u Muslims?
We all know u are a Muslim so ur interest in this matter is far from logical and unbiased.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
cr8v: You may actually think you are making sence but that's the best you know as a man in the dark. I would have clarified some issues for you but I don't think you will understand. As good as light is, it is useless to the blind. Let's work towards your seeing the light of the glorious Gospel first then other things will become clearer. But just understand that the present happenings only proves that the Old Testament is true with Gods support for Israel while Islam is only an impostor that tries to copy and twist the truth. Judaism is only a shadow of Christianity and as they are winning physical wars through supernatural help so are we inspired to win spiritual wars through angelic assistance. You will not understand these things till your eyes are opened

Who is this one

4 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by anago9010(m): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...they got their ar.ses smashed by Hezbollah in 2006.

And now little Hamas in the biggest open-air prison in the world, more like s prison gang, is also about to defeat them - cray.

They've got big guns and bombs, yet little militants stay defeating them - shameful.

it so shameful I swear, their spokesman was so ashamed to either confirm or deny the hamas claim of taking one of em isreahell solider hostage. the propaganda media CNN, on their website was showing the burial sites of the isrehell soldiers. while the mofos didn't show any of the dead toddlers. did you see the secretary Kerry conversation with his aid those American politicians are fvcking double faced mofos.
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by cr8v(f): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
anago9010:

another post fill of crap, you must be overdose on 300mg of pastorprenuer brainwashing antibiotics. when is your pastor buying his next private jet. IMHO Christianity make folks under-utilize their brain power.

I'm very sure that if we bring your achievement in life and compare it with those you think are brainwashed....
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

If they are God's special people, AFRICAN MAN, NIGERIAN MAN, WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU?!

The only sensible thing u have said on this thread. For that u get my like. wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos:Vladimir Lenin ,Former Russian Leader ,Unburied Since 1924.(95YRS) / Ultimate Weapons / Biden Vs Ryan: Vice Presidential Debate In America...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.