Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,436 members, 7,843,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? (31232 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by KingTom(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Cecediva: Then you are among them grin.
grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Cecediva(f): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
KingTom:
grin grin grin
cheesy Longest time...how are you doing?
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by KingTom(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Cecediva: cheesy Longest time...how are you doing?
My sister, I thought this doctors' strike will be a good thing, now I'm crying, because of excess work load! grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
190theclown: if he's prick is always standing at attention then hes a suspect angry
shocked embarassed
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
*in L.A.X's voice*
see that your backa lala baby i want to personalise it

see that your backa lala baby i swear i gats patronize it

gringringringrin
huh?? angry
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jasi7:

So na ur own way of knowing b dis?....u dey Bleep up o
wat i posted is 4 d op,guess she undastands
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Guidette(f): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
mayapop: If he doesn't let you go through his phone all of a sudden; that nigga is cheating lipsrsealed
Nawa o. You women try. You check his fone, follow his every move, question him from day to night.... 1st grade detectives. I can't even give myself the amount of heartache you guys do.
@OP If your significant other is going to cheat on you, he will do it. No matter the amount of surveillance and investigation you do. Just make sure that you are mentally prepared whenever you find what you are looking for cos it will not be pretty.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Harbosede02: huh?? angry
see that your backa eh, baby can i legalise it? grin

ginger o ginger
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Jcob(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Any day he starts using security code on his phone
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
Babes, you will get to know "if" he so desires...and that means you should be on your way lipsrsealed. On the other hand,don't go near his phone, in fact avoid it like a plague grin. If you choose to do so, arabirin, wear helmet + bullet-proof emotionall sad lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by LaurelP(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
when a girl puts her phone on vibration
Doesn't pick her calls in ur presence
Hardly audible when answering her calls
Has an almost empty inbox

Bros sth fishy is going on

12 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Toks2008(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
Very simple. If he does not long for your company.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by nickz(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
when his sister/cousin/niece starts calling him everyday from 10pm downwards

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jcob: Any day he starts using security code on his phone
...they often do cheesy
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Oxone(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
dytbabe: Even the ones that acts saints sef are the ogbonge cheaters

U jst don't worry ursef else u go jst get HPB

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by TrishaP(f): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Men! One can't just can't understand them.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by seunbadmus(f): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
When you catch him in the act

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by olyspacekf(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
is by the guys words
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by jericco1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Quite easy, when he gives you less or no attention and giggles awkwardly whenever he reads a text message and doesn't return your phone calls and other things you guys do..
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by fitzmayowa: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Simple...Follow him everywhere...cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by ElNur1: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=seunbadmus]When you catch him in the act[/quote

Aunty,, u fyn oooo kiss

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Afrok(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
When he starts feeling insecure about U, always thinking U are cheating on him and starts losing trust in the relationship even when u've got no problems on ur side. My opinions plz, I might be right or wrong but stands to be corrected.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
pweedyuz: Wen he cums back from wereva he went to nd starts singing *i feel gud...talalalalalala cheesy ...
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wen he starts hidding his fone and deleting messages undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by jericco1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
TrishaP: Men! One can't just can't understand them.

oh please don't try to be choosy! they're the simplest thing on earth..
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by oskaaay(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Well...like to know if there is any accurate method though....MAN...hmmmmmmmm

While you dey calm with the comment. Check out doctors/nurses jobs opportunity abroad at http://careerpingger.com/jobs-for-nigerian-doctors-and-nurses-in-saudi-and-qatar/ and inform friends......OR

Start Visa/Travel agent biz with less than 20k in Nigeria start today at http://careerpingger.com/becoming-visa-and-tavel-agent/ .......Thanks!
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Cecediva(f): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
KingTom:
My sister, I thought this doctors' strike will be a good thing, now I'm crying, because of excess work load! grin grin grin
Lol..u don start abi? grin good to know u are okay
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by watchthisposter(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
If he's careless, easy

If he's sneaky, may take some work

If he's me, not a chance cheesy
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: No.
ahn ahn....

You don vex o shocked

you know i cant cheat on you right?
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by rattlesnake(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
No need

Just us

Ctrl+A
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by watchthisposter(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
pweedyuz: Wen he cums back from wereva he went to nd starts singing *i feel gud...talalalalalala cheesy ...

grin grin grin

1000+ likes

Dearie if ur BF ever does that, u berra start running 4 ur lyf...

Dat 1 no be cheatin'

D guy don go smoke weed O cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Name Something A Woman Can't Go A Week Without / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman / Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.