Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

These Guy Needs Ypur Advice To Choose Between Who To Date Between Two Sisters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Guy Needs Ypur Advice To Choose Between Who To Date Between Two Sisters (513 Views)

LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Which Nationality Would You Date Between Zimbabwean And Nigerian / The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Guy Needs Ypur Advice To Choose Between Who To Date Between Two Sisters by iamnolongerkool: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
I met this pretty girl at a friend's house just last month and I took her out to lunch a few days later. We exchanged a few phone calls and text messages and I was feeling her until I met someone else just two weeks later. The girl invited me to birthday party and when I got there, I fell for the celebrant who happens to be the girl's older sister. I've been on just one date with this girl and I've never touched or even kissed her so can I ask her older sister out? I managed to get her number at her birthday party but I don't know what the younger sister may have told her about us. Nothing happened, I swear. I can't stop thinking about the older sister, she's more my type. I wish I had met her first and yes she's single. Should I make the move? I need your advise. Thanks.
Re: These Guy Needs Ypur Advice To Choose Between Who To Date Between Two Sisters by iamnolongerkool: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kim Kardashian Calls Khloé Kardashian a "Miserable Person" During Fight in Thailand,for more info and to watch the video, simply click on this link http://gnatcatchers..com/2014/07/kim-kardashian-calls-khloe-kardashian.html?m=1
Re: These Guy Needs Ypur Advice To Choose Between Who To Date Between Two Sisters by Sunkyphil(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
where did u copy it from

(1) (Reply)

8 Tips To Strengthen Your Relationship / Ebola Issue: How Will You React? / Who Is More Likely To Be Single, An Attractive Male Or An Attractive Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.