Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life (34660 Views)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Dear Girls. An Open Letter To You Here Please / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
The kinds of girls an hustling Nigerian guy needs in his life

1. Miss Economical

She is the type that ensures his money is well spent. She can cook a pot of soup with #500. She hardly collects from him.

2. Miss Patience

She is the type that believes in his dreams and can survive long years of humble beginnings with him. She is patient.

3. Miss Encourager

When my guy is tired and weary, she encourages him. She is an expert in encouraging. Such girls are quite an asset. wink

4. Miss Worker

My pastor's wife told us to marry a worker for a few reasons. One is, she can help you in financial matters. If you are boxed up, you can date a brokie. But a hustler, you need a worker wink Two good heads are better than one, lol!

5. Miss Gentle

She is the type that wouldn't fight his boyfriend over lil issues. She is a nice girl. I like her type joor smiley Gentle girls are few. Me need one undecided

6. Miss Generous

I know her. She prefers to give to him than to receive from him. She is a cheerful giver. She buys things for him more than he does for her. If you find her, marry her ja re cheesy. She knows how to take care of both in laws equally. She is decent in spending.

7. Miss Beautiful

Oh boy, she has to be pretty too o...at least in your eyes abeg. Beauty is quite important ja re. They say, there is no accounting for taste. Beauty to all vary smiley

Have a good night rest wink

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
nice
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by mirexxx(f): 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
miss encouragement smiley
shey na hustle, we go encourage dem boyz cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Emusmith, you fall my hand big time!

If Miss Lasher is not there, then I'm afraid the list is crap! angry

-Miss nagging
-Miss flashy
-Miss forming

and co. . .

8 Likes

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Cutehector(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nothn more precious dan miss encourager....

Will pay any price watsoeva to marry her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by whizjay(m): 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Nothn more precious dan miss encourager....

Will pay any price watsoeva to marry her.

I agree with you mahn!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Cutehector(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
emusmith:

The kinds of girls an hustling Nigerian guy needs in his life

1. Miss economical
2. Miss patience
3. Miss encourager
4. Miss worker
5. Miss gentle
6. Miss generous
7. Miss beautiful
Miss economical; I no wan marry person wey no go put meat for my soup. Only esem imajine

Miss patience: no vex, I no wan marry person like patience jonathan. Lol, just kiddn

Miss worker; u go nag sotey u go get headache unto say she dey come bak evry nyt by 11pm

Miss generous: u go just poor. Wen she carry all ur money dash gv her relations

Miss beautiful.. U dnt neeed to go for dat. D reason is very obvious

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Lovexme(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
Encourager does it for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by kika23(f): 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
wink wink wink wink
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by peeparty(m): 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
emusmith beautiful heart Dos it all for me
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by falconey(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
is this a drug dealer's dream?

3 Likes

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
shocked Thank God sex is not among

2 Likes

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by vjsmiles: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
[size=14pt] just names?
no detailed explanations? [/size]
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Cholls(m): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
my brother i need me a sponsor AkA Miss cupcake.
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by ivyy(f): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
How on earth could you forget miss intelligent

Miss Born again nko undecided shed pray day n night for her hustling bobo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by clemz85(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
mirexxx:
miss encouragement smiley
shey na hustle, we go encourage dem boyz cheesy

with the U keep Ur mouth, I no believe U
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
All I read was "Meek, quiet and docile."

Kuku buy a pet dog or something.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
MzNelly:
All I read was "Meek, quiet and docile."

Kuku buy a pet dog or something.

Are you a feminist, Janelle?
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by mirexxx(f): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
clemz85:

with the U keep Ur mouth, I no believe U
okay
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Are you a feminist, Janelle?

Naah

Are you a misogynist? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:

Miss economical; I no wan marry person wey no go put meat for my soup. Only esem imajine

Miss patience: no vex, I no wan marry person like patience jonathan. Lol, just kiddn

Miss worker; u go nag sotey u go get headache unto say she dey come bak evry nyt by 11pm

Miss generous: u go just poor. Wen she carry all ur money dash gv her relations

Miss beautiful.. U dnt neeed to go for dat. D reason is very obvious

Everytime I come across an analogy by you, rehab is what first comes to mind...then detox. What have you been sniffing?

7 Likes

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by healthcons: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
ivyy:
How on earth could you forget miss intelligent

Miss Born again nko undecided shed pray day n night for her hustling bobo
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Cutehector(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Everytime I come across an analogy by you, rehab is what first comes to mind...then detox. What have you been sniffing?
my dear u take things too seriously and its u dat really neads a rehab. U should knw dis is a joke. Whr did u forget ur sense of humour

6 Likes

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
MzNelly:

Naah

Are you a misogynist? grin grin

Wrong analogy. Judging from what you posted, FEMINISTS ARE MISANDRY DISCIPLES? I'll hold you to that. Noted.

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by justmag(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
You forgot Miss Loyal because these........ angry

1 Like

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by PureWays(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Y'all should not be deluded by all these... I get your point Op, but if you focus on searching for the lady that has the characteristics in the Op, you are wasting valuable time that should be all chanelled into productive use....

Ladies that have the above qualities are so rare mahn! You are a lucky guy if one comes your way, and most time it's not by searching that you encounter them.

Hustling alone is the best thing mehn! Don't be duluded into believing that some girl will be by your side when it all boils up..

4 Likes

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Fulaboy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Orijin101:
Emusmith, you fall my hand big time!

If Miss Lasher is not there, then I'm afraid the list is crap! angry
and miss cowgirl too prick rider

1 Like

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Wrong analogy. Judging from what you posted, FEMINISTS ARE MISANDRY DISCIPLES? I'll hold you to that. Noted.

Lol

How exactly is feminism laced into what I just said?

I just don't buy the idea of a woman being so quiet and nodding sheepishly to everything a man says. She's not a robot, she should air her feelings too.

I don't have to label myself a "feminist" to feel that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
my dear [/b]u take things too seriously and its u dat really neads a rehab. U should knw dis is a joke. Whr did u forget ur sense of humour

Please never use the endearment "my dear" to address me or any MAN for that matter. It's against the guy code....unless you're confused about your sexuality. Are you effeminate, Hector? Jeez!

7 Likes

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Cutehector(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Please never use the endearment "my dear" to address me or any MAN for that matter. It's against the guy code....unless you're confused about your sexuality. Are you effeminate, Hector? Jeez!

ignorance is really a bad thing..

1 Like

Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Missmossy(f): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
He would get just one of all the options grin
Re: The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] just names?
no detailed explanations? [/size]

My dear bro... Network o...how could I have come up with a scrappy work as this? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Ladies In The World / Lady Blasts Gift Erhabor Mamus, Her Husband's Side Chick In A Facebook Video / Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.