Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres (25556 Views)

The Issues Of Miracle Centres In Nigeria / The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) / Official Thread For Jamb 2012 Accredited Registration Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

fvckhead loafer!!!! you come across as the dumbest organisms on the milky way....... check alcohol forbidden in my faith, your religion celebrate it, you even appease your gods with it. are you telling us what we don't know. telling us about the miserable never do wells that conceived you!!!!! anyway this your family story will make a nice nollywood blockbuster. where my Alaba boys at.

sorry mister, my poppa is an hardworking man at 25, why your father still eats from his mother pots and say thank you. the simpleton is so dull the gang-rap...e of nkechi your momma was pushed at the I'm....becile.

your family is not only a disgrace to umeze, y'all are also a disgrace to everything breathing with this type of family history that makes agberos fill like varsity professors. say me well to your Ebola ravaged sisters, HIV infested brothers, swine flu dying father, vvf plus avian influenza death bed confined momma plus anthrax dying land land, who is actually your real father.

very sure oshodi park was your childhood playground, you gat more affinity to the place than the affinity hydrogen gas gat for transition metals.
keep showing us how stuppid you are, your picture is the most popular on nairaland, instead of comporting yourself, you continue to let people know how mor0nic this black popular guy is, even your fellow yorubas are ashamed of you, they wish you were from gabon grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
Why do most Nigerians who post their photos on this forum look primitive(like the ones on this thread)?

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tufia! It can't be me .. grin

Nobody will ever accept that pix as his, so I do not blame eggy for his continued denial even when he knew we busted his facebook for real..

Well its a stigma he has to live with. He has been destroyed intoto as far as NL is concerned! He should deal with it!

MadCow1:
Chino,
If you were him (TUFIAKWA!!!!!), wouldnt you deny yourself too.. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by MadCow1: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

oni kuruna labe, very one know your stupidity makes the Kilimanjaro feels like a dwarf, your stupidity in megawatts will solve Nigeria electricity problem. now go wannk yourself to misery.

I will wannk myself to death the day I wake up to the News that Your Family women are the only ones available on earth!!

ANd yeah!! Keep throwing metaphors with Kilimanjaro mountain and stuff.. I would have used a metaphor involving you and an Orangutan, but I think orangutans deserve better.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
customized13: keep showing us how stuppid you are, your picture is the most popular on nairaland, instead of comporting yourself, you continue to let people know how mor0nic this black popular guy is, even your fellow yorubas are ashamed of you, they wish you were from gabon grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

oni kuruna labe, very one know your stupidity makes the Kilimanjaro feels like a dwarf, your stupidity in megawatts will solve Nigeria electricity problem. now go wannk yourself to misery.
what's this osogbo illiterate saying, let me know when you are ready to leave your incompetence aside and quote me in English.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
Eggy you need to answer this question, where did you buy this purple shirt? Just answer me!

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by JEITO: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
ilugunboy: So how many exam centers are there then in Anamabra if a total of 486 are going to be shut down for exam malpractices...
. O so you think Igbos don't go to school shey? Come to Anambra and see the number of schools for yourself.

#hustlers with brain

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: Eggy you need to answer this question, where did you buy this purple shirt? Just answer me!
he must have gotten that shirt from bend-down-select in aswani market. okuru the shirt akpu

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1:

In your faith its forbidden, but you have been too stupi!d to realize that your father loves to drink the water out of his kettle more than the pure water sachets you mother hawks at Ketu Traffic. Well here is why: Its not water.. #Use whatever Brains you inherited from his 4th Best Graduating dumbass to figure out this mystery.

you trying hard to sound coherent were you force fed your own placenta from infancy. niggi you sounding like a flip flop arsewhip, in one breathe my father is a motorpark guy, in another breathe he is a ablution hiding alcoholic. your brain need to be microwaved for it to function. little wonder you were made worldwide posterboy for all kids with mental congenial abnormalities ranging from autism to Edward disease to trisomy 17'21'24. that your hydrocephalus head pass through your momma overshagged veggies, is still a research topic in the world of medical scientist. that your poppa is dumbest object in the milky way is never suppose to be my fault anyways. cheers mate and accept what destiny bestowed on your cursed lineage. if knowledge is power then the collective energy level of every member of your family is definitely subzero.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
customized13: keep showing us how stuppid you are, your picture is the most popular on nairaland, instead of comporting yourself, you continue to let people know how mor0nic this black popular guy is, even your fellow yorubas are ashamed of you, they wish you were from gabon grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will have been concern and even deactivate my handles, if you guys have gotten my real pictures, but for now y'all mofos should keep digging. you need to see the number of PM's I got daily for thumbs up for decimating y'all dumbbells for pass time.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
customized13: what's this osogbo illiterate saying, let me know when you are ready to leave your incompetence aside and quote me in English.

idi0t even if it is slapped on your dumbhead that, that was a typo you won't still realize scamp asheire in between otu nnegi there.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
You can only deceive yourself! Everybody knows that this is you! No amount of damage control can save you.. grin grin

anago9010:

I will have been concern and even deactivate my handles, if you guys have gotten my real pictures, but for now y'all mofos should keep digging. you need to see the number of PM's I got daily for thumbs up for decimating y'all dumbbells for pass time.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: You can only deceive yourself! Everybody knows that this is you! No amount of damage control can save you.. grin grin

deceive yet you keep pleading for mercy on my curses. abeg swerve you have been spreading your fake pictures since march, and I'm still going stronger in the Igbo slaying business, dude that strategy ain't working mate dig harder or maybe you beg God for my pictures.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

idi0t even if it is slapped on your dumbhead that, that was a typo you won't still realize scamp asheire in between otu nnegi there.
for those that dont understand igbo, he was actually referring to his mama's cun.t.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

are you a stammerer?

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by neyobills: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: Be specific clown! grin grin

First and foremost Lagos is not yolobarland. I want your focus to be in oyo, ogun, ekiti, oshun..

These states put together is still poorer than the least state in the SE. Zik, Achebe and co had their early beginning in the East. Achebe only got to UI because an Igbo man was piloting UI then, so all of them left immediately K.O.Dike went back to the East. It is still paining you that an Igboman was the first VC in your glorified university called UI.. grin grin

Ajayi Crowther is not a Nigerian but a SL. Go back to school ofemmannau.. grin

The first 4 universities are in SE.

By big economy do you mean below? Does the pix below cut it Jokers.. grin grin

Just take a look at the frontline states of yolobarland and call result..shameless pigs..

Breaking news:Federal govt of Nigeria has now declared Lagos state as no mans land and interested tribes can apply for claim of ownership,im sure more than a million Igbos would be rushing down to ekenedilichikwu to board the next available bus to small London(Lagos) just incase you dont know,i have to tell u again Lagos exclusively belongs to the yoruba people and not even a miracle can change that so get that into your Igbo.

Now lets focus on other SW states as you claimed lets take Oyo the first u mentioned,its no more news that the biggest shopping mall in the whole of Africa just opened a few weeks ago in Ibadan,im sure Shoprite wouldnt be doing this if there wasnt infrastructural development and a viable market,BTW is there any shoprite outlet in any SE state yet,i doubt if there is any yet.

So you saw it in your crystal ball that Ajayi Crowther is from Sierra Leone,i wonder how u passed your WAEC oh sorry i forgot u are a product of miracle centres

My dear google is your friend,u can check the list of the first 4 Universities in Nigeria in case your alaigbo village bros have been feeding u with white lies that the first 4 Universities are in the SE,the only SE university to make the top 10 list is Uniport and its even @ number 8.

Do the needful and say no to miracle centres plauging your region so that your sons/daughters wont also come out someday to claim Ajayi Crowther is from Mogadishu.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

You are down already. The curses has rendered you useless and frustrated. You do not have job, home etc..

You have been destroyed, there is nothing remaining.. grin

What you are doing now is damage control. You have been busted and we have your pix and we are spreading it all over the internet. Even your own people are avoiding you like a plague because they have come to know you as a poor ugly dwarf.. grin grin

anago9010:
deceive yet you keep pleading for mercy on my curses. abeg swerve you have been spreading your fake pictures since march, and I'm still going stronger in the Igbo slaying business, dude that strategy ain't working mate dig harder or maybe you beg God for my pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

dont tell me every yoruba think like you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
customized13: for those that dont understand igbo, he was actually referring to his mama's cun.t.

I'm actually referring to the loser that dropped you at the babalawo house in shagamu.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by chinolization: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
Did it anger you that much? grin grin

The 4 most sought after universities are in the SE..

Crowther is a from SL..

Lagos is not yolobarland go to ibadan and develop it..

Below is the picture of ibadam the capital of yolobarland..its a complete slum! grin grin

[s]
neyobills:

Breaking news:Federal govt of Nigeria has now declared Lagos state as no mans land and interested tribes can apply for claim of ownership,im sure more than a million Igbos would be rushing down to ekenedilichikwu to board the next available bus to small London(Lagos) just incase you dont know,i have to tell u again Lagos exclusively belongs to the yoruba people and not even a miracle can change that so get that into your Igbo.

Now lets focus on other SW states as you claimed lets take Oyo the first u mentioned,its no more news that the biggest shopping mall in the whole of Africa just opened a few weeks ago in Ibadan,im sure Shoprite wouldnt be doing this if there wasnt infrastructural development and a viable market,BTW is there any shoprite outlet in any SE state yet,i doubt if there is any yet.

So you saw it in your crystal ball that Ajayi Crowther is from Sierra Leone,i wonder how u passed your WAEC oh sorry i forgot u are a product of miracle centres

My dear google is your friend,u can check the list of the first 4 Universities in Nigeria in case your alaigbo village bros have been feeding u with white lies that the first 4 Universities are in the SE,the only SE university to make the top 10 list is Uniport and its even @ number 8.

Do the needful and say no to miracle centres plauging your region so that your sons/daughters wont also come out someday to claim Ajayi Crowther is from Mogadishu.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

I'm actually referring to the loser that dropped you at the babalawo house in shagamu.
have you ever seen me in your pathetic shrine? abeg stop it if its a joke, i dont visit herbalists, take your business developing ideas somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
customized13: dont tell me every yoruba think like you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

fvckhead and may amadioha inflict you with incurable boil, at the an...us splinter if you have not lived the better part of your miserable life on Yoruba soil.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Khalifa04: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Closing exam miracle center is not the issue now,wat do u expect from a child learning in dat condition our school are today, there is no good teacher to teach,no chair and locker,nothing especially our government school,the only solution is for government to look into education sector or else things will go worse
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

fvckhead and may amadioha inflict you with incurable boil, at the an...us splinter if you have not lived the better part of your miserable life on Yoruba soil.
and so what? is that why you should resort to being a herbalist?

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by jakiedudu(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by revelationuche: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin grin wink wink yyyyy stydents are receiving there healing [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
customized13: and so what? is that why you should resort to being a herbalist?

yet I'm not spamming the job section with my c.v and asking peeps about polonium nig ltd. like tell you no one in your miserable lineage can even make it to be a gatekeeper where I work.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by dmcdad: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

your imb....ecile father is a certified m0ron, while you his son is an excuse for a homo sapiens may amadioha disembowel you. illiterate you can't even stand me in a debate of any topic. may you die from photosynthetic epilepsy. onye nzuzu.
Chai! Brutality! Harakiri! Fatality!
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by dmcdad: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
neyobills:

Damn! This is just...
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

yet I'm not spamming the job section with my c.v and asking peeps about polonium nig ltd. like tell you no one in your miserable lineage can even make it to be a gatekeeper where I work.
illiterate, its solidum pharmaceuticals. ok! now try and correlate your above comment with the discussion on ground. fvcking herbalist, polodium ko, poland ni

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

OKEOWO OLUWASEYI PAUL: Best Graduating Student Federal University Oye Ekiti / The Proposed Altanzeel Univeristy Kano By Isyaka Rabiu (Photos) / Ten Things To Know Before Graduating As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.