Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres (25557 Views)

The Issues Of Miracle Centres In Nigeria / The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) / Official Thread For Jamb 2012 Accredited Registration Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by MadCow1: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

you trying hard to sound coherent were you force fed your own placenta from infancy. niggi you sounding like a flip flop arsewhip, in one breathe my father is a motorpark guy, in another breathe he is a ablution hiding alcoholic. your brain need to be microwaved for it to function. little wonder you were made worldwide posterboy for all kids with mental congenial abnormalities ranging from autism to Edward disease to trisomy 17'21'24. that your hydrocephalus head pass through your momma overshagged veggies, is still a research topic in the world of medical scientist. that your poppa is dumbest object in the milky way is never suppose to be my fault anyways. cheers mate and accept what destiny bestowed on your cursed lineage. if knowledge is power then the collective energy level of every member of your family is definitely subzero.

How does a Man who is an Alumni of the 4th Best Graduating Class of University of Ibadan, give birth to a Son who is in the worst batch of his Generational set?

It's either your Mother played away

Or

Your father is dumber than a Kindergarten school dropout.

I pick the latter..

Pay, post your fathers degree. I suspect that he was a Maiguard in University of Ibadan in 1982 and just followed that batch of graduates to snap that picture that is in your living room.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Malawian(m): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Antivirus92: Even if anambra students are made to write waec,neco and jamb from primary six. They will still come first, competing only with imo,delta,enugu and rivers.
i got into secondary school from pry 5. i am sure if i put my mind to it, i would have gotten into the university as well grin grin
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Akiika: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ahn! that explains why people are so moronic here! 485 exam malpractices center? and they just realized that?
The leaders of today will be saints compared to the leaders of tomorrow, sharp practices have been imbibed into their system from adolescent!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1:

How does a Man who is an Alumni of the 4th Best Graduating Class of University of Ibadan, give birth to a Son who is in the worst batch of his Generational set?

It's either your Mother played away

Or

Your father is dumber than a Kindergarten school dropout.

I pick the latter..

Pay, post your fathers degree. I suspect that he was a Maiguard in University of Ibadan in 1982 and just followed that batch of graduates to snap that picture that is in your living room.

I have been waiting all day for my douchebag!!!! howdy pinky.... I have been scolding you all day long in multi- disciplinary lingo. you too slow to learn anything.. anyway it like putting a autistic toddler through the rigour of Laplace transformation, Fourier series, complex algorithms and beam analysis.

your pinky of a father have I.q of a public louse, and the only similarity between you father I.q and the temperature of world polar region during winter, is the numeric value.

the only CSR your momma undergoes, is sharing the down below for all living thing irrespective of their species. anyway pa chike sokoto gudali can lecture you more on what I mean.

bwaahhhhabaaaaa!!!!!! your eunuch of a poppa can't still kiss the man shoe sole in all ramifications. even if the dolt is given 20 lifetimes and 300 reincarnation to catch up.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by MadCow1: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

I have been waiting all day for my douchebag!!!! howdy pinky.... I have been scolding you all day long in multi- disciplinary lingo. you too slow to learner anything.. anyway it like putting a autistic toddler through the rigour of Laplace transformation, Fourier series, complex algorithms and beam analysis.

your pinky of a father have I.q of a public louse, and the only similarity between you father I.q and the temperature of world polar during winter, is the numeric value.

the only CSR your momma undergoes, is sharing the down below for all living thing irrespective of their species. anyway pa chike sokoto gudali can lecture you more on what I mean.

bwaahhhhabaaaaa!!!!!! your eunuch of a poppa can't still kiss the man shoe sole in all ramifications. even if the dolt is given 20 lifetimes and 300 reincarnation to catch up.

I see you are still trying your hands out at Rap.. grin

The day you become a rapper is the day Afrojuju becomes hip hop.

Biitch, better go grab a talking drum and get in line behind Osupa and KWAM 1..

Fhucking ugly toutstar.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Ephemmm: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: Entire oshogbo does not have a single decent common barbing salon..

The most senselessless post I have ever read on Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
MadCow1:

I see you are still trying your hands out at Rap.. grin

The day you become a rapper is the day Afrojuju becomes hip hop.

Biitch, better go grab a talking drum and get in line behind Osupa and KWAM 1..

Fhucking ugly toutstar.

damn!!!! I will school everyone in your lineage with multi syllabic written, top notch metaphors and f-16 like punchlines. your stupidity in megawatts will blow the biggest nuclear reactor in the western hemisphere Chernobyl styled.

coming from an ayagayagayo superstar, overdose on tony one week and oliver de coque music priceless hommie.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by tomakint: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
chinolization: The worst is that after receiving all these beatings, you will still see the same eggy looking for trouble tomorrow!

I can bet anything that the miserable orphan had never touched 100k all his lives....so many things don't add up in his miserable life. But MadCow dey vex today ooo grin grin grin I don choke finish from too much laugh grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by ChinoElects1: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Omo how far? Long time?

We will not leave eggy until doctors declare D..lol

I will continue showing his ugly pix when I get home..

tomakint:
I can bet anything that the miserable orphan had never touched 100k all his lives....so many things don't add up in his miserable life. But MadCow dey vex today ooo grin grin grin I don choke finish from too much laugh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
LMAOOOO!!!! grin

Lawd af mercy!!

First in JAMB , First in Cheating!

Makes sense.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
biodunid: Does this explain the anomalous exam success data that continues to emanate from the region? Will other states have the courage to follow suit?

Omo see "kwesion" *in Yemi Alade's voice* grin

I've said it time and time again that Southeast is a fraud. Fraud Fraud Fraud!

But anyway, Nigeria is a reflection of NL sha. You guys will believe everything.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
15 pages of trying to redirect the significant of education fraud to personal abuse.

Nna wa o.

God bless America! grin While some of us with legit American degrees dey come home to build houses, start business and take up your jobs, una dey here dey abuse your eleda grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ilekere: 15 pages of trying to redirect the significant of education fraud to personal abuse.

Nna wa o.

God bless America! grin While some of us with legit American degrees dey come home to build houses, start business and take up your jobs, una dey here dey abuse your eleda grin
Ileke Idi, which degree u get? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
CFCfan:
Ileke Idi, which degree u get? cheesy

How's your law school going, btw? wink

Aren't you in UC San Diego?

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ilekere:

How's your law school going, btw? wink

Aren't you in UC San Diego?
Nope. I'll be going to another school
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
CFCfan:
Nope. I'll be going to another school

Good. You better stay off of NL once school starts. grin Which one?
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ilekere:

Good. You better stay off of NL once school starts. grin Which one?
It's classified info but it's still in CA cheesy
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
CFCfan:
It's classified info but it's still in CA cheesy

Ever school in CA is Public Ivy. Welcome to the club grin
I can proudly claim two top public Ivies on my resumee. God is good wink
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ilekere:

Ever school in CA is Public Ivy. Welcome to the club grin
E se omoge cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ilekere:

Omo see "kwesion" *in Yemi Alade's voice* grin

I've said it time and time again that Southeast is a fraud. Fraud Fraud Fraud!

But anyway, Nigeria is a reflection of NL sha. You guys will believe everything.
we will only take you serious if it doesn't happen in SW, epe grammar sch in lagos state is also a miracle centre, ask anybody grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by kechywillz(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
miracle centres were candidates worship and get healed of their worries.lol,but my people (ibos) are bright no matter what
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
where is okija juju my arsewhip...
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
tomakint:

onye Chinese ware of abuja 1. that you take night bus from abuja to Lagos every time is not ideal for some of us. I can feed all the cursed akintola of idanre land for fun. scamp shofodanu omo ofo.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by GentleMimi: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
LMAO!!! Tomakint,Chinolization,Madcow1...i dey hail ooo. Loooool!
I don laf tire! grin
By the way,whose picture is on display? Why the hand signals? Na deaf and dumb person?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by isaacBBB: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

onye Chinese ware of abuja 1. that you take night bus from abuja to Lagos every time is not ideal for some of us. I can feed all the cursed akintola of idanre land for fun. scamp shofodanu omo ofo.

Everyone can agree with me,that this anogo9010 is truly a superstar.

upon all the lies from battalion bad mouthed life's abt you. but yet u are still stronger in given a huge blow back at every one of them.

since na only u waker com and u still dey blow them off.guy u be real OGA AT THE TOP
dey should all be ashamed of themself.

respect to you superman ANOGO 9010

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by revolt(m): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
yousee:
So only Igbos school and teach in these states? Same breed indeed?

Same goes for those who scream Yoruba supremacy, when we hear reports from Lagos. Etc

Some folks suffer from acute tunnel vision
how many yorobz school in da east or hausas?..
The bulk of results in the east are predominantly nwafors .
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
About 15pages of madness.

Eggy you try shaa, me I don tire for this repetitive tribal bashing. It's been the same thing since the days of dayokanu and other retired Generals. If those warriors could retire and moved to various sections, I believe there's hope for politics section. Unna all go tire one day and moved to another sections or become readers kawai like many people who don't want to get themselves involve in this madness.

Chino, why do you have to post your pics here just to prove that you were not the dude they posted here. For security reason, I think it's unnecessary. Btw, are you now an enterpreneur? Are you no longer Military/SSS Personel? You and eggy na the same thing. Don't post your pics here oooo, you've made a lot of enemises for yourself on nl. Be safe Bro.

It used to be fun here, I used to laugh before but now it has become something else. People now take issues personally. Too bad.

God go helep unna shaaaa. Me I don retire and nothing you people write about my clan would make me respond.

At topic, 486 is a huge figure. It's a dent on the claim/achievement of Anambra in WAEC, NECO and JAMB. Everyone now says NO WONDER. They are everywhere shaaa but 486 is a lot of centres(plus those that are yet to be discovered). I commend ANSG for their effort. This Miracle Centre madness has to stop.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Konmight: About 15pages of madness.

Eggy you try shaa, me I don tire for this repetitive tribal bashing. It's been the same thing since the days of dayokanu and other retired Generals. If those warriors could retire and moved to various sections, I believe there's hope for politics section. Unna all go tire one day and moved to another sections or become readers kawai like many people who don't want to get themselves involve in this madness.

Chino, why do you have to post your pics here just to prove that you were not the dude they posted here. For security reason, I think it's unnecessary. Btw, are you now an enterpreneur? Are you no longer Military/SSS Personel? You and eggy na the same thing. Don't post your pics here oooo, you've made a lot of enemises for yourself on nl. Be safe Bro.

It used to be fun here, I used to laugh before but now it has become something else. People now take issues personally. Too bad.

God go helep unna shaaaa. Me I don retire and nothing you people write about my clan would make me respond.

At topic, 486 is a huge figure. It's a dent on the claim/achievement of Anambra in WAEC, NECO and JAMB. Everyone now says NO WONDER. They are everywhere shaaa but 486 is a lot of centres(plus those that are yet to be discovered). I commend ANSG for their effort. This Miracle Centre madness has to stop.

Cheers.

brov they taking our silence for cowardice, we need to show them to the gutters where they belong. and for your pictures issues. I'm not concerned till they get my real pictures. the dolt is the only one that should be concerned cos his real pictures are flying all over. Oga lampard mo gbo pe ile ologun le ti shishe.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

brov they taking our silence for cowardice, we need to show them to the gutters where they belong. and for your pictures issues. I'm not concerned till they get my real pictures. the dolt is the only one that should be concerned cos his real pictures are flying all over. Oga lampard mo gbo pe ile ologun le ti shishe.

Yeah Bro.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
Konmight:

Yeah Bro. Worked with Defence Headquarters(Logistics Department) for about 3yrs. I was the Quantity Surveyor for DHQ then. Then I left for Nigerian Army Post-Service Housing Development Limited(NA-PHD), we build estates for Nigerian Army. I have been here for about a year. Shall move on when God opened the door again(better offer things). I no come Abuja to count towers hahahahahah. Life is good Bro. Cheers. And please e don do. They'll let you be if you stopped responding. Success.

too much money to make in abj anyway. but na private sector we dey run things anyway. all the same the lord have been so so very good.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
isaacBBB:

Everyone can agree with me,that this anogo9010 is truly a superstar.

upon all the lies from battalion bad mouthed life's abt you. but yet u are still stronger in given a huge blow back at every one of them.

since na only u waker com and u still dey blow them off.guy u be real OGA AT THE TOP
dey should all be ashamed of themself.

respect to you superman ANOGO 9010
sorry boss, you are a perpetual nitwit for this comment, there's absolutely nothing to be proud of in fighting an E-war. Looks to me you people take this E-war as serious as a civil war, I just have fun when I do it, it sucks to be a coward yoruba.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

too much money to make in abj anyway. but na private sector we dey run things anyway. all the same the lord have been so so very good.

Yes. May God show us the way. They are both good, Private and FG. And the money never too much oooo. Still Growing. There's Lord On The Throne, All Izz Well.

Cheers Bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

OKEOWO OLUWASEYI PAUL: Best Graduating Student Federal University Oye Ekiti / The Proposed Altanzeel Univeristy Kano By Isyaka Rabiu (Photos) / Ten Things To Know Before Graduating As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.