Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice (799 Views)

I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / I Need Advice From Mature Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice by lawry: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2008
I THINK I LOST THE FIRST TEXT

I JUST HATE MY GIRL FOR NO REASON SHE IS BEEN GOOD TO ME FOR 3 YRS NOW. SO BEAUTIFUL AND SHE IS A COMPLETE GIRL, HER FIGURE AND SO ON I MEAN SHE HAS EVERYTHING A MAN WANT FROM A WOMAN BUT NOW AM NOT SEEING ALL THIS AM LOST SOMEHOW, I ALWAYS WANT US TO QUERREL SO THAT THERE WILL BE A DISTANCE BETWEEN US

THAT WILL MAKE ME CONTINUE WEL WITH THE OTHER GIRL THIS PROBLEM START WHEN I EMPLOY CHIDA AS MY PA FEW MONTHS LATER I FALL SICK AND THAT MAKE ME SHIFT OFFICE WORK TO MY HOUSE SO THAT I CAN SEE THE WAY JOBS ARE DONE

FEW DAYS LATER CHIDA AND I BEGIN DO THE BED THING BUT SHE SAID I WILL NEVER BANG HER BECAUSE SHE IS IN LOVE WITH A GUY AND SHE IS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT THE GUY EVEN WHEN SHE IS ON ME

SHE ALWAYS MAKE ADVANCES AND NOW AM REALLY CONFUSE I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY GIRL BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO STOP ALL THIS MESS

I NEED YOUR ADVICE AND ALSO QUESTION AM HERE TO ANWS.
Re: I Need Advice by cold(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2008
We can help if only you could translate what u hav written to english.
Re: I Need Advice by lawry: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2008
ok
Re: I Need Advice by chykeo(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2008
LIKE COLD SUGGESTED, U HAVE NOT YET TRANSLATED WHAT YOU WROTE EARLIER ON IN ENGLISH [s]advice: be simple with ur choice of words and be straight to the point[/s]
Re: I Need Advice by arramyjay: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2008
I think you should take a break from your current gf to clear your head and chida belongs to another so just avoid her.
Re: I Need Advice by Ezinwannem: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2008
so u said u do office work with this kinda english, u r really confused in deed,
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2008
You said you hate her, yet you don't want to lose her. Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer relationship?
Re: I Need Advice by Em2va: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2008
Hmm, I can see u are on your way to some kind of marital destruction, you had better go back to ur first love or face the beat
Re: I Need Advice by iice(f): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2008
lawry:

I JUST HATE MY GIRL FOR NO REASON SHE IS BEEN GOOD TO ME FOR 3 years NOW.

cheesy grin cheesy humans! grin cheesy grin
Re: I Need Advice by iceland(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2008
I think you are insane
Re: I Need Advice by walttt(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2008
[quote][/quote]We can help if only you could translate what u hav written to english. cheesy grin cheesy angry

Man, so what lingo was he expressing himself with?
Re: I Need Advice by richo(m): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2008
guy go and first of all sit down for an hour and think about what u want angry
Re: I Need Advice by JKR(f): 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2008
Go first improve your ENGLISH! shocked angry
Re: I Need Advice by izeek(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2008
plain simple,
he loves chida, but she doesnt feel same way even though they do heavy pettings.

he is disgusted with his girl becuase he has a replacement.
if chida had slept with him, am sure he wont be confused.
dude just get ur selfand make aq choooooose.
delay is dangerous/ u go loose both.
Re: I Need Advice by lawry: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2008
people, i just need advice and some of you are actually doing great like harrison

yes my biz is kind of shaking coz i can't make her do her job and now she is always complaining of weakness and so on.

income is low!

just tell me what to do people,

and i promise i can follow your advice because my problem is geting worst day by day

my girl is going far away from me

and Chida is cripling my biz

i dont think Chida is best for me and i cant let her go pls help

she was loyal but not again.

(1) (Reply)

Pointandkill.com; A New Invention In Dating / Why Do Most Nigeria Men Put Relationship On Hold Till After Christmas? Lol / 9ja Babes And Romantic Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.