Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

When A Man Loves A Woman.......... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Loves A Woman.......... (28989 Views)

Signs That A Guy Loves A Girl / If A Guy Really Loves A Woman / How To Know When A Man Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by charles316: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2014
Sunshinelady: . Let me tell u wat a woman wants. : take control, as in be in control, be d man (I don't mean boss her around unnecessarily o), just be confident & in control. Den love her, truelly & sincerely love her ( u don't need to buy her d whole world, a man wit 50,000 income can be more lovin dan a guy wit 5million income, true love isn't all about spendin), pls be faithful 2her & respect her, listen to her, talk wit her, listen to her opinions, & correct her maturely wen she errs. Pls don't nag! Don't be a sissy! Don't be a mumu (u can show love witout acting weak/stupid). Buy her stuff from time to time to show u hav her in mind. Pls don't 4get her birthday, vals' day etc, it will make her feel u don't care. PS:u ll do all dese provided both of u like/love each oda. Its not wen u shower love on a woman dat doesn't love u, u ll complain dat she doesn't reciprocate, somtimes u can't force som1 to love u, if its there u won't need to force it

i see shouting respect here. men find it hard to respect women that have spent their whole lives sleeping around with different men.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Caseless: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2014
olubukato:

na every time u dey ask that.. I dey my corner joo. Baba casey grin
which corner b dat 4 nairaland wey i no de see u? Abi na ur corner off nairaland u mean?
https://www.nairaland.com/irishkez
i jst de hunt 4 hia grin
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: which corner b dat 4 nairaland wey i no de see u? Abi na ur corner off nairaland u mean?
https://www.nairaland.com/irishkez
i jst de hunt 4 hia grin

How u go know when u no dey follow me cheesy
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by benjsniper33: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2014
dytbabe: Hahahahahahaha
Buhahahahahahahahahaha
Hhhohoohohohohoohoho
Hehehheheheheehehehehehehhe

Na to comment undecided no be to dey laugh like person wey smoke papaya leaves undecided
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by 1miccza: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2014
#seriously grumbling# all these NL girls wey sabi dream go begin wish say all their guys go carry all these traits . Make una use google search begin search ooo....
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by bimflash(f): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2014
coolNice post...
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by defendedvictim(m): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2014
Onyinyechimara:

Hater! She's happily married.
Don't convulse on your venomous bile obscuring your brain neurons from working properly
damn!!! see finishing
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Ladybluecash(f): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2014
Op permit me to say I LOVE YOU for this wonderful piece, kip it up

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Kelvindwaplord(m): 11:38am On Jul 23, 2014
Nice Epistle. A guy can do all this for a lady but can a lady do the same for a guy?? I Don't think so.

Ladies of nowadays are nothing but BITCHES. I can't trust any1 no matter how much I love her. You treat her right @the end she bleeps u up and dumps you for another guy.

I've dated only 2girls all my life. None of the relationships ever lasted past 7months. And the 6months were not even cool.

I'm someone that LOVES FOR REAL. When I say I love you , I love you forever. Nothing can change that.

The last time I dated was January last year. I loved her so much that I could give my life for her. She knows I loved her deeply but never took me serious. I did everything right for her yet she still decided to leave me for another guy. We broke up july last year and up till now I still miss her coz I really love her.

The thing is , most girls are very stupid. They know the guy loves them to death yet they still treat him like shit and when they meet the real player they'd say "all guys are the same".

3 Likes

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Caseless: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2014
olubukato:

How u go know when u no dey follow me cheesy
*runs to my followers page to check 4 his id*
oboy, see eff up. U mah too de deactivate. *follows him*
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Vivipop(f): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2014
You made nice points @ Op, glad I read it...
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Vivipop(f): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2014
Eya! Maybe they left for the best. One day,you'll find someone who appreciates you. Keep being who you are.
Kelvindwaplord: Nice Epistle. A guy can do all this for a lady but can a lady do the same for a guy?? I Don't think so.

Ladies of nowadays are nothing but BITCHES. I can't trust any1 no matter how much I love her. You treat her right @the end she bleeps u up and dumps you for another guy.

I've dated only 2girls all my life. None of the relationships ever lasted past 7months. And the 6months were not even cool.

I'm someone that LOVES FOR REAL. When I say I love you , I love you forever. Nothing can change that.

The last time I dated was January last year. I loved her so much that I could give my life for her. She knows I loved her deeply but never took me serious. I did everything right for her yet she still decided to leave me for another guy. We broke up july last year and up till now I still miss her coz I really love her.

The thing is , most girls are very stupid. They know the guy loves them to death yet they still treat him like shit and when they meet the real player they'd say "all guys are the same".
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
softsparkyy:
Lol thanks.
Vivipop: Eya! Maybe they left for the best. One day,you'll find someone who appreciates you. Keep being who you are.
I don see my fine fine lady aaah
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
softsparkyy:
Lol thanks.
Tell him U have gotten 1 already na.
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: *runs to my followers page to check 4 his id*
oboy, see eff up. U mah too de deactivate. *follows him*
Oga case, where U dey follow Chief go??
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kelvindwaplord: Nice Epistle. A guy can do all this for a lady but can a lady do the same for a guy?? I Don't think so.

Kum date my sister na, i promise she won't dump U 4 anoda guy.
Iam sure she won't do it if U r a true lover as U stated above.

Na kuz of say U be my namesake make i dey give U dis better offer o.gringrin
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Coming from a lady? Good.
There's more to the fish brain isn't.. Nice. undecided
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Decryptor(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
DestinedSharon:
I agrees with U that women loves challenges. We unconsciously take it upon Ourselves to refine a crude man. This is because we philosophically believes the word ''all that glitters is not gold''. When a guy is too soft and too good, we see him as ''a wolf in sheep clothings'', we hardly believes in him. You might be the type that hardly have time for women, U do not cheat or flirt around, just a nice guy. Ladies perceives U differently, we logically put it that it's either u ar yet to find another or U ar not really ladies choice so U were being turned down. A once loving lady might just quit U for a more handsome sweet mouthed playboy. Not that her intuition didn't tell her that he isn't good for her, but she'd rather believe ''I can change him''. That is where we go nuts. Some get to succeed, while many get to regret for the rest of their lives.

So tell me...is that the best?
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
So true
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Decryptor:

So tell me...is that the best?

lik I wrote earlier ''that is where we go nuts''. Many who had made d wrong choices reference themselves as an example to others to take correction.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Barselonia: shocked
lol... That's tautology..... 200 hundred... u mean 200 or 2 hundred.... grin ... u mean u went to check my profile.. What d fΠck

That was a typo.

I send you an e blow if you do not leave me alone....You aren't all that, so don't let the fact that I mentioned I checked your profile, get into your head. grin grin
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
korres00: speaking of friend zone, ma bestt fwend became ma galfwend, after a year, she changed we broke up and she want us to b fwends again.....do u think I shld give ha dat

Well...Your friendship is never going back to the way it was, before you two began dating. ( most especially if sex was involved). Its either you still remain casual friends ( with benefits..that's if you both had sex.....(Which I think someone might end up getting hurt from at the end of the day), or you end both the relationship and friendship for good, whereby you refrain from any means of communication, until you both come across each other in person; I do think its going to go that route at some point.
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by pinkshell(f): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sweetlemon:

smiley

A very beautiful writeup,
I got to the 4th point, and den scroolled up to check if twas a M/F, wu made dis post.
A woman knows love wen she sees it, only dat som of us take it for granted.
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by tracybanger: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Looking for honest and trustworthy lady for a serious relationship and you can reach me through my phone number lol 07066280522 Femi...
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
koredey: I understand .. Most guys change from that good guy dey used to be when u are just close friend wen u start a relationship.. Cos friendship and relationship are two different institution.. tho na inside ship dem build d two of dem sha..

Exactly!!... That is very true

@ "Na inside Ship dem build d two of dem sha" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by aronmatt3: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
This is a really great tutorial. I think ladies should take a clue with that.
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by koredey(m): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
glitest:

Exactly!!... That is very true

@ "Na inside Ship dem build d two of dem sha" grin grin grin grin grin
u don get am.. Smart gurl..!!

1 Like

Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
koredey: u don get am.. Smart gurl..!!

grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Decryptor(m): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
DestinedSharon:
lik I wrote earlier ''that is where we go nuts''. Many who had made d wrong choices reference themselves as an example to others to take correction.

So how can we identify the ones that go nuts? And what can we do to avoid them? And by the way, you seem to be very matured in your opinions. It's hard to see a lady admit what you just did about women going nuts. I love a woman who says it as it is without gender sentiments.
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sweeeeeeetlemon.....
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by charles316: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Onyinyechimara:

Hater! She's happily married.
Don't convulse on your venomous bile obscuring your brain neurons from working properly

i have no business with a mere office messenger like you. EEDiot
Re: When A Man Loves A Woman.......... by pinkishgal(f): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
nekede11: Hmmmm,ladies check urselves
guys check yourselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema / Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.