Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends (3817 Views)

Why Do Ladies Enjoy Havin Two Boyfriends?? / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by pickabeau1: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nashville:

It is not contrition; she cannot marry two people so she has to choose one. So she is in a dilemma. If she could legally marry both, I am sure she will but now she is looking for the smartest thing to do.
grin grin grin

Lets see how the op progresses the thread

she used them.. that much is plain .. however it does not mean she does not deserve a second chance

As i said earlier.. if she does some serious soul searching.. her hubby may not even be one of the two
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by austine4real(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
cheesy wink am investing heavily on my gf anoda guy dey fu..uccck her heavily c lifee ooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
Since she loves the first one soooo much she should marry him i hope he loves her as well its not who she lost her virginity to that's most important its who makes her feel good.

She should go gentle on the other guy,break it off with him immediately. What she did its called dating smiley pity both men were in the dark but again that's life.

All the best to her.
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by sexylogan(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
bettydee: A friend of mine dates two guys....It started while in the university,d first guy came along but just wanted companionship,it was a mutual thing,the second one also came along,she agreed because she believed d first will soon leave but till now none of them has refused to go oooo.The both have them has really invested a lot in her,d first has been a dear friend providing moral n spiriyual support while the second one has been financially active over the years...Now they have both proposed marriage,she has had sex with both of them also and lost her virginity to the second.She loves the first so much and wants to marry him but she doesn't want to hurt the second one. Pls,nairalanders what should she do,cos this don pass my wisdom oooo.

*matured advice please,tnx.*

I thought you'd say "and she lost her virginity to both of them." Shey she thot she could eat her cake

and still have it. Babes... no dey hear word
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by LewsTherin: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hang on. She "loves" the first one so much and yet gave her virginity to the 2nd?

I see.

What's that quote about loyalty again?

Mynd44: "These bîtches ain't loyal"

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by tpia1: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
She can introduce the second one to her good looking friend, maybe they'll catch on.
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by Mintayo(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
Very funny. She loves the 1st guy so much that she gave her virginity to the 2nd guy. Did she tell the 1st guy she was a virgin after he had sex with her? Did he ask her abt the guy dt deflowered her? Ladies sha,sampling diff 'sticks'. She shld better not marry any of them,the marriage won't last.
And if she marries a 3rd guy,she will may not enjoy him cus the thought of the two guys wnt let her be. This is beyond me!
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by bettydee(f): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bros Mintayo,I hail o.

Nairalanders,una harsh o,showing my friend all dis comments is making ha feel damn guilty.She loves d 1st one n he luvs ha bck sincerely,she is very fond of d 2nd bt he loves ha sincerely. The second 1 knows abt d 1st guy bt stil tinks he can win ha luv bt now she wan settle down. All she wants to do is balance the equation so the 2nd won't feel used and hurt. The first 1 will surely forgive ha,no mata wat,he told ha dat himself,so no problem with him.

*you know that part when the pastor says,if there is anyone that objects to this marriage,speak now or forever hold your peace......that's what she is scared of,make d 2nd guy no come crash the wedding*

Thanks for all the comments so far.
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by Mintayo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
bettydee: Bros Mintayo,I hail o.

Nairalanders,una harsh o,showing my friend all dis comments is making ha feel damn guilty.She loves d 1st one n he luvs ha bck sincerely,she is very fond of d 2nd bt he loves ha sincerely. The second 1 knows abt d 1st guy bt stil tinks he can win ha luv bt now she wan settle down. All she wants to do is balance the equation so the 2nd won't feel used and hurt. The first 1 will surely forgive ha,no mata wat,he told ha dat himself,so no problem with him.

*you know that part when the pastor says,if there is anyone that objects to this marriage,speak now or forever hold your peace......that's what she is scared of,make d 2nd guy no come crash the wedding*

Hmmm:Dthe thing easy to say o!
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by pickabeau1: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Have u done the compatibility check
It seems she has made up her mind

bettydee: Bros Mintayo,I hail o.

Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by tpia1: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
What a quandary anyway.

E only remain make another man join the mix.
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by LewsTherin: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
I still think she's looking for the easy way out. She now "loves" the 1st guy because he knows about the 2nd but is still willing to forgive while she's not sure about the 2nd guy's reaction.

Fact is until she faces her truths and stops lying to herself, any decision she takes will be a wrong one.

I am a firm believer in "stuff happens, deal with it", but when a person hides vital information about a matter from herself! then she is bound to take the wrong decision.
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by tpia5: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
There has to be another guy involved.
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by chidekings(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
how come u know all this details about this ur said frnd
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by zeb04(f): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Well for all the ladies Insulting,I hope you not doing the same coz it is easy to point fingers when your own secret is under wraps.

Frankly,I think she should take a break from both of them nd sort her self out.
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by bettydee(f): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
pickabeau1: Have u done the compatibility check
It seems she has made up her mind

She is sticking to the first. She feels the chemistry is stronger with him.
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by pickabeau1: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
bettydee:
She is sticking to the first. She feels the chemistry is stronger with him.

Just like that? A marriage compatibility check was done in seconds??..

She made her decision?

Ok...interesting...........
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
bettydee: A friend of mine dates two guys....It started while in the university,d first guy came along but just wanted companionship,it was a mutual thing,the second one also came along,she agreed because she believed d first will soon leave but till now none of them has refused to go oooo.The both have them has really invested a lot in her,d first has been a dear friend providing moral n spiriyual support while the second one has been financially active over the years...Now they have both proposed marriage,she has had sex with both of them also and lost her virginity to the second.She loves the first so much and wants to marry him but she doesn't want to hurt the second one. Pls,nairalanders what should she do,cos this don pass my wisdom oooo.

*matured advice please,tnx.*
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by tpia5: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Op update nah.
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by sevule(m): 12:58am On Jul 23, 2014
The truth is that one of the two guys would definitely get hurt and there is no avoiding it. Since the two of them have already proposed she should nicely let go of the other guy who she is not in love with and CONCENTRATE on her relationship with the person she is in love with.

She is lucky that both guys did not discover she was double dating and she should not attempt to stretch her luck otherwise it would be disastrous and she would end up losing both guys.
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by bettydee(f): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2014
cool
pickabeau1:

Just like that? A marriage compatibility check was done in seconds??..

She made her decision?

Ok...interesting...........
Would u term d time u posted to the time I replied,seconds? It was more than minutes sef. Buh dts wat she feels sha.
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by pickabeau1: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2014
bettydee: cool
Would u term d time u posted to the time I replied,seconds? It was more than minutes sef. Buh dts wat she feels sha.

In my opinion, a decision to marry a person is not one to be taken lightly and considering she you have intimate and sexxual emotional ties to two different people.. it needs to be a holistic one

I mentioned earlier, there is a possibility she is not even meant to marry either of the two fellows

So i wish the lady the best... the decision is hers

HML to her
wink
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by bettydee(f): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2014
undecided
pickabeau1:

In my opinion, a decision to marry a person is not one to be taken lightly and considering she you have intimate and sexxual emotional ties to two different people.. it needs to be a holistic one

I mentioned earlier, there is a possibility she is not even meant to marry either of the two fellows

So i wish the lady the best... the decision is hers

HML to her
wink

Lolssssss,its nt me oooo,m so fragile,I dnt av such heart. Its so confusing u know,most times I even feel she doesn't know what she wnts. How can u date 2ppl n feel comfortable sexing both....urrggghhhh. Babes sha.
Like someone commented,mayb she should just take time out away from both and sort herself out,identify what she wants and then choose or not choose. Most times our boyfriends don't neccessarily become our husbands.
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by pickabeau1: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2014
bettydee: undecided

Lolssssss,its nt me oooo,m so fragile,I dnt av such heart. Its so confusing u know,most times I even feel she doesn't know what she wnts. How can u date 2ppl n feel comfortable sexing both....urrggghhhh. Babes sha.
Like someone commented,mayb she should just take time out away from both and sort herself out,identify what she wants and then choose or not choose. Most times our boyfriends don't neccessarily become our husbands.

Its still her choice to make smiley
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by Lily4star(f): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by Lily4star(f): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2014
OP, when she was having fun and playing with the both of them did she ask u for advice?, so why now, make she go sort herself out, and if she doesn't handle things well I see her loosing both of them, cos nothing men hates more than being toiled with expecially the one that has being serious with you all his life, the pain is always very excrutiating.
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by mimiejacobz(f): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2014
D first guy was dia b4 d second n she had to loose ha virginity to d second n still claiming she luvs d first,lol,shez stil comtemplatn who she luvs amng dem
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by jihday(m): 11:32am On Jul 23, 2014
OP well done o, BTW you and I we both know you're the person in question, not your friend. Anyway sha follow your mind.
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by bettydee(f): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
[ undecided lolSsssss,I pray never 2b such a situation o.
quote author=jihday]OP well done o, BTW you and I we both know you're the person in question, not your friend. Anyway sha follow your mind.[/quote]
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bird's of the same feather, flock together. Both you and your friend, are extremely selfish.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
tpia5: Op update nah.
Re: Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends by lomaxx: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
1AngryBird: Bird's of the same feather, flock together. Both you and your friend, are extremely selfish.

The evil that Nigerian babes are capable of shocks even the devil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Be Lyk"if U No Get Beards No Toast Me O"! / How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) / loving the wrong person?.. HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.