Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

loving the wrong person?.. HELP! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / loving the wrong person?.. HELP! (3813 Views)

Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Nigerian Lady Blackmailed After Her Nudes Got To The Wrong Person / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by mykel25(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
A friend of mine had this encounter with his gf today and this had left him confuse as to whether the girl actually loves him or just dating him for some reasons

See Screenshot below

What will you advice.. Ladies up-to you... When a lady act like this what do u think she's up-to

Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by Antina(f): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
She sounds as if she's done with you, hope you are not forcing yourself on her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
you are just like a spare tyre

and not the main guy

you better look for your class

2 Likes

Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by Alphamale2017(m): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
no time for too much emotional entanglement or u will miss it. wjlhile chasing ur dream if konji catch u . , entice one pretty one , bang and then. continue working on your plans and chasing ur dreams
. most ladies are emotionally unstable . when u are emotional with. them , u may enjoy a little . but u will still be hurt later . so don't he emotionally entangled with them . relieve ur kongi an move on.

dont fall for that love thing . its a scam . relationship nowaday's is like highest bidder .

if u are still trekking don't be syprised when guy will use pencil light Camry to collect her . and u are fvcked .

anoda guy comes along with better cash and ride , she moves along. , the Camry guy is also fvcked .

it's just highest bidder . the thing is a scam abeg .

**modified**

I know about the typo's in my comment . . I typed this with my last strength . so don't expect me to edit . if u don't like it .

I am in my house come and beat me smiley

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
You have already lost the battle bro but you can still win the war only if you let her go for now.

1 Like

Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by StarBukola(f): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Whoop! Some post!
Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Alphamale2017:
no time for too much emotional entanglement or u will miss it. wjlhile chasing ur dream if konji catch u . , entice one pretty one , bang and then. continue working on your plans and chasing ur dreams
. most ladies are emotionally unstable . when u are emotional with. them , u may enjoy a little . but u will still be hurt later . so don't he emotionally entangled with them . relieve ur kongi an move on.

dont fall for that love thing . its a scam . relationship nowaday's is like highest bidder .

if u are still trekking don't be syprised when guy will use pencil light Camry to collect her . and u are fvcked .

anoda guy comes along with better cash and ride , she moves along. , the Camry guy is also fvcked .

it's just highest bidder . the thing is a scam abeg .

**modified**

I know about the typo's in my comment . . I typed this with my last strength . so don't expect me to edit . if u don't like it .

I am in my house come and beat me smiley

Hehehe ma nigga! cheesy

1 Like

Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by ollaxworld: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Antina:
She sounds as if she's done with you, hope you are not forcing yourself on her.

the guy really need to find his square root asap
Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Op, I know the chat was between you and your gf, not your friend and his gf but that's by the way.

Why did you act insecure by asking her who she was on the phone with?. Does she really owe you that explanation?.

2 Likes

Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by fuckshit: 12:02am On Apr 01, 2017
bloody fυςking shוt!!!

fυςking get another bitςh; as soon as fυςking possible;
be fυςking ready to make her your fυςking main bitςh; grin grin
Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by Harveyspecter46(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2017
I think the girl is rude!!! It's left to you decide if you want to be with s'one like dt.
Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by kirchofff(m): 1:32am On Apr 01, 2017
op u are using infinix hot 4

2 Likes

Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by mykel25(m): 5:54am On Apr 01, 2017
Benita27:
Op, I know the chat was between you and your gf, not your friend and his gf but that's by the way.

Why did you act insecure by asking her who she was on the phone with?. Does she really owe you that explanation?.

Stop assuming! Buh youre right sha.... I'm not feeling insecure... To me it's a normal question I ask male friends ...if ve been trying to reach you for long n my call keeps waiting..... I even ask female friends n Some ll be like na one admirer oooo Lobatan! It wasn't a special question to me.... My kinda person if I never put ring on your finger... I don't expect loyalty because it mostly a normal thing for ladies to keep her options open....... To answer your second question.... I didn't expect explanation either buh just an answer
Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by mykel25(m): 5:56am On Apr 01, 2017
kirchofff:
op u are using infinix hot 4

For your mind u cud figure from d screenshot abi grin

1 Like

Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by harrison12(m): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
mykel25:
A friend of mine had this encounter with his gf today and this had left him confuse as to whether the girl actually loves him or just dating him for some reasons

See Screenshot below

What will you advice.. Ladies up-to you... When a lady act like this what do u think she's up-to
there Are Better Ways To Handle Issues Arising In Our Relationships. Chatting Does Not Do All For Us. I Strongly Suggest You Meet Her One On One And See How Her Reactions Would Be. If She Is Still Stubbor And Sound The Same Way She Did On The Chat, Then You Need To Give Her Some Break.

If She Doesn't Call Or Text Or Come To Your Place, Then You Know She Is Done With You, But To Avoid Been The One At Fault Here, Go To Her Again And Know Whats Wrong With Her. You May Want To Make Her Talk-definitely She Will- And When She Finally Speaks Her Mind, Then Let Her Go And Move On With Your Life.

There Are Many Girls Out There Who Need To Have A Sweet Relationship.

3 Likes

Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by kirchofff(m): 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
mykel25:

yes na....cos it's what i'm using.......hope u are enjoying it
Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by mykel25(m): 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
kirchofff:
yes na....cos it's what i'm using.......hope u are enjoying it

Yeah yeah..... I never regretted I bought it
Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by mykel25(m): 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
harrison12:
there Are Better Ways To Handle Issues Arising In Our Relationships. Chatting Does Not Do All For Us. I Strongly Suggest You Meet Her One On One And See How Her Reactions Would Be. If She Is Still Stubbor And Sound The Same Way She Did On The Chat, Then You Need To Give Her Some Break.

If She Doesn't Call Or Text Or Come To Your Place, Then You Know She Is Done With You, But To Avoid Been The One At Fault Here, Go To Her Again And Know Whats Wrong With Her. You May Want To Make Her Talk-definitely She Will- And When She Finally Speaks Her Mind, Then Let Her Go And Move On With Your Life.

There Are Many Girls Out There Who Need To Have A Sweet Relationship.

Thanks
Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by antieverything(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
op kip fvcking until u replace her azz she is urmmm done wit u
Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by mayorski01(m): 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Op i would just drop comments to your messages and her replies.

Your first msg.
You should hv spiced it up abit. "so oya tell me who were u on call with? That babalawo son from your village abi.." i mean a little bit of humour would make a lady do anything for you.

Her reply
u probably caught her off guard. add that plus she might have had a stress ful day and you not helping matters. thats a kinda ok reply.

Second msg
You sounded like a school headmaster with this.

Her reply
She tried putting you in your place as you were clearly making attempts to be domineering.

Third msg
why the Bleep would you call her guilty. You sound scared, if you ve bin playing your games well you wouldn't be bothered about this.
"shey i would complain ni" U knw you would. and infact you already complaining without bin sure.

Her reply
Straight up!

Fourth msg
if you not bin possesive already i wonder what you doing

Her reply
She ignored your statement about bin possesive cuz she knows are and doesnt wanna start another argument

Fifth Reply
"and the call was long" how did you know it was long. girls make long calls, relax.. it could have bin a thousand and one reasons

Her reply
"so if it was a guy nko".. definitely was not a guy. and you just bleeped up. Bae is tired hence the "leave me alone".

Analysis: you gotta work on your game bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by NeeKlaus: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
mykel25:

It's a popular phone naa.. It's what I am using sef so I recognized it too.grin
Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by Pweedycutie(f): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
Op ya friend cudnt decode dtx his bae had a rough day/mood swings..
using mh self as an example I love to be left alone during doz moments. ..He shud try and talk to her nd get to know her better than jumping into conclusions

1 Like

Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lol this conversation could easily Have been me N my Ex.
Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by macaranta(m): 12:23am On Apr 02, 2017
What's with the wo wo talk? undecided
Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 02, 2017
Man no wonder she's fed up with the guy. I would be too. He sounds sooooo insecure not because of the asking but the "has that answered my question". Wtf
Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2017
I would respond in the same manner. Infact, I have responded in same manner countless times nii. cool cool cool

It could be mood swing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:

lol grin grin grin
Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:

It could be mood swing.

Perfect explanation cheesy buh maybe thats not the first time the OP is experiencing that sad
Good morning ma
Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by Jay542(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2017
I don't think it's that bad to ask but stressing on it is what is bad..
Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2017
Tuham:

Perfect explanation cheesy buh maybe thats not the first time the OP is experiencing that sad
Good morning ma

Even if it isn't the first time, once I'm in a foul mood. Don't even bother yourself chatting with me, I will just give silly answers to your questions nii. lipsrsealed

Morning cupcake, how was your night hun? kiss

1 Like

Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Even if it isn't the first time, once I'm in a foul mood. Don't even bother yourself chatting with me, I will just give silly answers to your questions nii. lipsrsealed

Morning cupcake, how was your night hun? kiss

Ehn ehn? cheesy cheesy You ladies dey try ooh cos if na guys, dem go just mention am in their chat like;

You: Whats up boo mi smiley
Guy: Hello dear, abeg we go chat later. One yeye man just spoil my mood just now now undecided
You: ehn ehn.. Mind talking about it with me now?
Guy: Maybe later.. my mood no jez fit talk now sad
You: Okay
Guy: brb..

but Ladies
Guy: hello baby mi smiley
Lady: hello
Guy: how are you smiley
Lady: fine
Guy: called your number earlier but seems, you're busy
Lady: hmm
Guy: Hope nothing is wrong?
lady: hmm hmm
Guy: Are you sure?
Lady: fine
Guy: [feeling confused and log out]

Why not kuku tell how you feel instead of making the guy confused? grin grin

Night was great Ade and yours?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: loving the wrong person?.. HELP! by joeace2020(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2017
Most girls who talk to their guys like this usually feel he's got nothing to offer so they've got nothing to answer to. Get money guy and you'll be amazed at how friendly and responsive she'll be when she talks to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: See The "Side Chick" Written Agreement A Man Drafted For His Side Chick / Would You break your current relationship For 500million Dollars? / Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.