Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? (5115 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. / Proud Boyfriend Cheats But Too Proud To Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by nigeriantalent: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
I am a girl of 23 and I have a boyfriend who I love so much. He loves me too and he has even introduced me to his family and his parents know me very well. But the problem is that he cheats on me with another girl once in a while. In spite of this I still love him because it doesn’t happen all the time, unlike his friends that cheat on their girls daily.

But his cheating has pushed me to have feelings for this other guy I met recently and I just can’t get my mind off him. I have been tempted several times to cheat on my boyfriend with this new guy. I even tell myself that since my guy is cheating then I should do the same.

The issue now is that I have never cheated on my boyfriend all through our four year relationship and I don’t feel that it is right in a loving relationship. But now I find myself thinking that since he does his own then there is no big deal in me trying it out once.

I really do love my boyfriend and I know that we love each other, but I just can’t get the other guy off my mind. What should I do? Source: http://deartiti.com/bf-cheats-cheat/

Fellow NLers What do you guys think? You can drop your comments below but if you want this person to see your advice you can also post it at the source link: http://deartiti.com/bf-cheats-cheat/
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
do wateva ur mind tells u...we might advice u not to cheat on him but ur mind might want anoda thing entirely....
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by izaray(f): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
I advice u dn't try dat simply because his doing it, remeber you said u guys both loves each other vry wel, and i guess he still gives u d respect u deserves as his gal, wheneva u guys are 2gada, if u try anytin funny wit d other guy, and u are been caught by him, believe me, u will totally lost d respect and trust he has 4 u!
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
nigeriantalent: I am a girl of 23 and I have a boyfriend who I love so much. He loves me too and he has even introduced me to his family and his parents know me very well. But the problem is that he cheats on me with another girl once in a while. In spite of this I still love him because it doesn’t happen all the time, unlike his friends that cheat on their girls daily.

A one-partner-cheater is not better than a cheater with multiple partners.

Both are wrong.

But his cheating has pushed me to have feelings for this other guy I met recently and I just can’t get my mind off him. I have been tempted several times to cheat on my boyfriend with this new guy. I even tell myself that since my guy is cheating then I should do the same.

You're already emotionally cheating on your boyfriend.
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by Islie: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
hum!!!!
Two can play the game

do what ur head tells you and what u won't regret later

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by Crixie(m): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
That would be reducing yourself to a level that ain't worth it... you shouldn't allow what he has done change you from who u are dear.... I know you have heard this countless times but I jux got to say it... 2 wrongs don't make a right.
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by Summersland(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Go ahead ok,but wen kasala burst btw u nd ur boyfrnd,dnt come here 2 complain oooo
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by Ik09: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Why do you have to be in a relationship in the first place?

Your bf cheats on you regularly, and you're willing to overlook it because you "love him"? That's the real indication of a lack of self worth.

Personally, I'd rather a girl breaks up with me - than for her to cheat on me. It's not compulsory to be in a relationship...

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by pweedyuz(f): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
*quotes op*""but d problem is dat he cheats onme with another girl once in awhile....inspite of this i still love him because it dosent happen all d time,unlike his frnds that cheats on their girls daily...."

Seriously
soo wat ur using to comfort ur self is dat he cheats once in a while nd as such ur thanking God because he doesn't behave lyk his frnds whu cheat daily.....is dat it

Girls sef!!mtchew*smh!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by merieam16(f): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
U don't need 2 cheat on him.two wrongs don't make a right
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Free yourself and start dating other guys.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by merieam16(f): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
U don't need 2 cheat on him, two wrongs don't make a right.just pray if he's ur man
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by sseunth(m): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
lets cheat on him together
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by Adaeze003(f): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Its lame to cheat coz he's cheating. Its obvious you'll still cheat(you already are sef) n ur relationship might be over so y not call it quits? Save ever1 the stress.
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by Agybabe(f): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Don't try it o even if I had done it before o. grin.

BTW, It may be a trap set by your bf o. He may want to catch you and break up with you, rather than have you catch him and break up with him.

My advice is for you to ditch his bomboom! Because you're wasting your time defending him by saying "...he doesn't cheat on youall the time like his friends".

Hope you are not a learner?
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by tpia5: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
His friends cheat on their girls daily?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by tobiboss(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hmmm
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by mencade5(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
op dont cheat on him, its not good.

Just pm me your number, lets take it from there.
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 23, 2014
It seems you came up with that idea about cheating on your boyfriend, because he caters for you;Or else, why in the world would you want to stay with someone who cheats on you...Also, to consider doing the same while sticking around?..Something isn't right.
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by cococandy(f): 1:12am On Jul 23, 2014
After four years he pays you with cheating and you can leave cos you love him.
If you marry him tomorrow you'll start disturbing us with stories that touch.
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by izaray(f): 8:27am On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=pweedyuz]*quotes op
Has he ever shown her to u, set ur eyes on dem, or u are only guessing dat?
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by Energito: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2014
Lets say the truth here,girl dat guy dnt love u,i know is hard to believe but that the reality here.a guy dat loves u will never cheat on u.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by Energito: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2014
Lets say the truth here,girl dat guy dnt love u,i know is hard to believe but that the reality here.a guy dat loves u will never cheat on u.better move on with ur life
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by demix007(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2014
merieam16:
U don't need 2 cheat on him.two wrongs don't make a right

If two wrongs don't make a right,why nt try three. Ur boyfriend is cheating on yhu?here's my pin 26EF0925 letz cheat on him 2geda.
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2014
nigeriantalent:
I am a girl of 23 and I have a boyfriend who I love so much. He loves me too and he has even introduced me to his family and his parents know me very well. But the problem is that he cheats on me with another girl once in a while. In spite of this I still love him because it doesn’t happen all the time, unlike his friends that cheat on their girls daily.

The issue now is that I have never cheated on my boyfriend all through our four year relationship and I don’t feel that it is right in a loving relationship. But now I find myself thinking that since he does his own then there is no big deal in me trying it out once.

I really do love my boyfriend and I know that we love each other, but I just can’t get the other guy off my mind. What should I do? Source: http://deartiti.com/bf-cheats-cheat/

Fellow NLers What do you guys think? You can drop your comments below but if you want this person to see your advice you can also post it at the source link: http://deartiti.com/bf-cheats-cheat/
if you do love your bf like u claim, u wouldn't love another or find it hard 2get him off you. And wen a girl decides to cheat, it means she doesn't really value her body, if u do u wouldn't sleep around cos ur bf does so.. Be wise and smart!!
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by arimahoseloka(m): 5:39am On Oct 30, 2014
You are not serious. What do u mean ur bf cheats once in a while unlike his friends that cheat everyday? Are u in anyway going 2 accept that behaviour from him? U are cheapening urself and ur boyfriend has already started taking u for granted.

U better meet ur boyfriend and warn him very seriously that d nxt time he cheats u will dump him and follow a guy u like very much. If ur bf doesn't change then dump him and move on 2 d other guy. STOP CHEAPENING YOURSELF IN THE NAME OF LOVE!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by khiaa(f): 5:58am On Oct 30, 2014
@op
If he has been cheating on you for 4 years he doesn't respect you he doesn't even like you. He is not your boyfriend, you are just some punny he has been hitting for years. grin grin

They say two wrongs don't make a right, but it sure makes it even. grin As far as the new guy goes, I say go where your heart leads you think about yourself, don't concern yourself about this fake boyfriend because he could care less about you and your feelings.
Just dump the loser, he'll be fine afterall he has the other girl to stroke his ego.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2014
Nope!
There is something called integrity

I think its better to keep dt.

Buh if u can't just keep-up with ur bf cheating on u,,,just call it quit

‡my 2kobo

♥Annypie for Miss Nairaland♥
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2014
Have heart to heart talk with him. If he doesnt improve, just end it. Broken relationships are better than broken marriages
Re: My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? by Truckpusher(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2014
Tashamania:
Have heart to heart talk with him. If he doesnt improve, just end it. Broken relationships are better than broken marriages
just look at who showed up to advice. undecided grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Good Ways To Make Nigerian Girl Happy / Do U Luv Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? / See Photos Of The Plus Sized Bride Who Got Married To A Charming Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.