Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? (10545 Views)

Is It Right To Look Into The Mirror At Late Night??? / How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? / The Average Woman Spends 2 Years Of Her Life Looking At Herself In The Mirror! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Youngzedd(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
356 Days.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by EmoBoy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
I can't even remember what I look like.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Youngzedd(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Only ugly ones carry mirror 24/7.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Saheed9: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
I'm nt mirror freak. I only use it when I see one, I don't look for it.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
I use my mirror only wen I'm going out
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by safarigirl(f): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
I can go days without it.I hate public mirrors especially and girls that can't get over their looks
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by nickz(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
i go into my mums room everyday....so i obviously see myself on a mirror everyday
she has mirrors like everywhere
standing mirror
compact mirror
wadrobe mirror
broken mirror?

women sha
even my sister dey use CD Disc as mirror
can you imagine

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Titiluvly: I use my mirror only wen I'm going out
no mind ha , na mee ha husbnd be ha mirrow lol.. hw r u today titi?
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by junell(f): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
A few minutes at most. I know I know I am Narcissistic like that but that's just me. I love mirrors. I love myself. And I love looking at myself in the mirror. End of story. grin
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
mirror wen ws d lst time i chekan sef? no be to baf wear cloth go huszle?
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by sulmeza(m): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
ladies cnt go an hour witout it.....i do only once a day(afta takn ma bath)
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by cococandy(f): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
cheesy
I dey even look mirror before I sleep.
Just to make sure a pimple didn't appear while I was out.

But learned to control it now
odun4love: I can't do without it in a day

If I won brush my teeth, I go use mirror
If I won comb my hair, I go use mirror
If I won shave, I go use mirror
If I finished eating and I won remove meat from my teeth I go still use mirror.

If anybody sey he fit do without a mirror in a day .. that's a white lie.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
junell: A few minutes at most. I know I know I am Narcissistic like that but that's just me. I love mirrors. I love myself. And I love looking at myself in the mirror. End of story. grin
lol... dear wit dis beauty of urs u stil dey luk mirrow
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by ahika(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
As long as I don't need to
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by dania30(f): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
My life basically revolves around a mirror cheesy. All my conversations are rehearsed and perfected in front of a mirror wink
And most of all, my mirror is my best friend cause when I cry, it never laughs grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
cococandy: cheesy
shocked
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
sameer1212: no mind ha , na mee ha husbnd be ha mirrow lol.. hw r u today titi?

Lol...I'm fine...n u?
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Pavore9: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
l do not even have a mirror, l only see my face on webcam when l am skyping!
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by sulmeza(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
cococandy: cheesy
i see...no doubt
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by lawrenceunaa: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
na for girls , as i dey so i knw the quantity of powder that fits my face.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Titiluvly:

Lol...I'm fine...n u?
body dey inside cloth jare...
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by ibdeals1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
my phone serves as my mirror most times tongue
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
There was a day I was at the atm,there was someone at the machine,so I was just the only one waiting, and the doors of the bank were tinted,mirror like,I stepped in front of it,checked my hair,brought out my compact and adjusted my powder,I then adjusted my bra,pushing up my b**bs properly,as the lady stepped back from the machine and I was about to go inside,the mirror/door opened and a guy stepped out,looked at me and laughed out so loud,I no know wetin dey worry am o.....but that was the last time I tried to take a glimpse of myself in anything that looked like a mirror in public.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by eemjay17(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
odun4love: I can't do without it in a day

If I won brush my teeth, I go use mirror
If I won comb my hair, I go use mirror
If I won shave, I go use mirror
If I finished eating and I won remove meat from my teeth I go still use mirror.

If anybody sey he fit do without a mirror in a day .. that's a white lie.
Its no lie doing without mirror....me for once have gone 3 months without mirror of recent. The thing is,i can just choose not to give a damn about my look at times. I even choose not to fix one in my my apartment of almost a year now. That not withstanding,i make use of cd plate some morning sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Gloria3389(f): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
cococandy: How many ladies can go out a day without first looking in the mirror?
'Not I' said cococandy.
Many of us even carry one around with us in our handbags.lol

Unfortunately,from mere habit this had turned into a full blown obsession for many women.

While it may not be harmful at first,continuous indulgence in this obsession has led to conceit and vanity and sometimes narcissism for those who don't like what they see

Studies have shown that this addiction is becoming a globally recognized one and scientists have developed a method know as mirror fasting to help women work on this addiction and improve on their self esteem.
very true...most ladies are addicted to it... even when they pass by a car or any reflecting surface, 99%of females will check up...... Including their phones.... it's not lack of self esteem but it's inbuilt
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
...lol....Well, am not addicted to it....

But i cant stay a day without looking at my mirror....I check it whenever i have the opportunity or whenever i remember....
I even dance and sing infront of my mirror...I guess it is my second bestfriend.....
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by cococandy(f): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
iwakolewa: There was a day I was at the atm,there was someone at the machine,so I was just the only one waiting, and the doors of the bank were tinted,mirror like,I stepped in front of it,checked my hair,brought out my compact and adjusted my powder,I then adjusted my bra,pushing up my b**bs properly,as the lady stepped back from the machine and I was about to go inside,the mirror/door opened and a guy stepped out,looked at me and laughed out so loud,I no know wetin dey worry am o.....but that was the last time I tried to take a glimpse of myself in anything that looked like a mirror in public.

grin grin pele.
Anyway with all these reflecting surfaces springing up everywhere on buildings now,mirror addicts are going to have a hard time controlling it.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
Cococandy, can you go a day without mirror?
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
Odilafta: I actually hate looking in the mirror angry because the one in my house makes ones head look like coconut

Trust them to blame it on the mirror grin

Have you considered the fact that your head might actually look like a coconut.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Gloria3389(f): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
iwakolewa: There was a day I was at the atm,there was someone at the machine,so I was just the only one waiting, and the doors of the bank were tinted,mirror like,I stepped in front of it,checked my hair,brought out my compact and adjusted my powder,I then adjusted my bra,pushing up my b**bs properly,as the lady stepped back from the machine and I was about to go inside,the mirror/door opened and a guy stepped out,looked at me and laughed out so loud,I no know wetin dey worry am o.....but that was the last time I tried to take a glimpse of myself in anything that looked like a mirror in public.
lolzzzz....experience oro
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by eemjay17(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
pDude:

Trust them to blame it on the mirror grin

Have you considered the fact that your head might actually look like a coconut.
Why evil grin grin....be nyc to the not soo fine one joor.#punintended
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? by Savigne(f): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
...When I'm not busy,I look in the mirror like every 30mins..I'm kind of a mirror addict
*Sue me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shitposting General / Math Quiz... Can You Get The Right Answer. / Happy New Year Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.