Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread (4791 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / 15 Reasons Android Phones Are Better Than The Iphone / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by annekwe(f): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
in this thread I'll be posting useful tips on all mobile phones so to know more about things you don't know yet stick with this thread.

HOW TO KNOW ORIGINAL PHONE

Mobile phone manufacturer has hidden secret in
each of there device, only use them when needed
and they do not necessarily share with customers.
It is best to know some of this codes so you can
easily confirm the originality of your mobile devices,
so you don't end-up buying a fake mobile phone. In this particular post i will share with you all the
basic mobile phone manufacturer secret codes you
need to know. Fake phones are everywhere and
they look so much or even better than the original
version, but they only last few day before self
destroying. Do you know that if you dial *#06# on you mobile
phone and your displayed IMEI number doesn't
start with 35 then your mobile phone is not
original? Yes it is not original. IMEI must start with
35 and will be 15 digits in all, now that you know
please check your device to confirm. After confirming remove your device battery and check
the back panel if your IMEI is the same, your mobile
device is good, if otherwise beware there's
something wrong somewhere. IMEI Abbreviation For International mobile equipment identity, it is a
number within an international coding system
assigned to very manufactured cell phones. ALL BASIC CODES FOR CHECKING THE ORIGINALITY OF
YOUR MOBILE PHONE BASED ON MANUFACTURER'S FOR SAMSUNG PHONE AND MOBILE DEVICES IMEI Code Check For Samsung : *#06# Samsung Phone Software Checker: *#9999# or *# 0837# Samsung Sim Lock Info :*0324# Code For Adjust Display Contrast : #0523# Memory Information Checker Code For Samsung: *0377# Samsung Memory Reset Code Or Sim Lock Recovery *2767*3855# Samsung Battery Condition/Status Checker : *9998*228# Alarm Beep For Samsung : *998*289# Vibra Test For Samsung : *#9987*842# FOR ALL TYPES OF NOKIA PHONES General IMEI Checker: *#06# Nokia Phone Software Version/Manufacturer Date
Checker Code: *#0000# Sim Lock Info Checker Code For Nokia : *# 92702689# Nokia enhance Full Rate : *3370# Nokia Phone Enhance Half Rate: *4720# ALL MOTOROLA PHONES Imei Code Check For Motorola Phones: *#06# Net Monitor Code For Motorola Switch ON : ***113*1* Net Monitor Switch OFF: ***113*2* To Know your motorola phone manufacturer Date : #02# ..

1 Like

Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by annekwe(f): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
more tweak , tricks and tips coming your way soon keep update with this thread and please no derailing.
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by annekwe(f): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
How To Send Please Call Me Back Code For MTN,
AIRTEL GLO AND ETISALAT. All you need to know
about sending Please Call Me Back Message In An
Emergency When You're Out Of Credit. Everyone
should know this, i believe it's very important
because they are always useful for us at the times we think we don't even need it. this tutorial will only focus on how to send please
call me back message with or without airtime on
the four major networks in Nigeria, namely mtn,
glo, airtel and etisalat.

How To Send Please Call Me Back Message On
Etisalat Call Me Back Message On Etisalat are in Various
Categories Code For Sending "Please Call Me thank you " Dial *266*1* Recipient Number# Code For Sending " Please Call me I Landed Safely "
Dial *266*2* Recipient Number# For "Please Call Me Call, I Am Now Available Dial *266*3* Recipient Number#

How To Send Please Call Me Back Message On MTN Call Me Back Message On MTN are Various
Categories .. Code For Sending " Please Call Me Back I Love You"
Dial *133* Recipient Number# Code For Sending " Please Send Me Credit " Dial *133*2*Recipient Number# Code For Sending " Please Call Me, I need Your
Asistance: Dial *133*4* Recipient Number# Code For Send " Please Call Me, I have gist for you"
Dial *133*3* Recipient Number#

How To Send Please Call Me Back Message On Airtel Ussd Codes For Sending " Please Call Me Back
Message On Airtel Dial *140* Recipient Number #

How To Send Please Call Me Back Message On Glo Codes For Send Please Call Me Back Message On
Globacom *125* Recipient Number # Eg
*125*08055123123#
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by annekwe(f): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Etisalat free browsing for Android works on all
Android devices, it gives you unlimited download
on your mobile devices and high speed internet.
Etisalat Free browsing is powered by Opera mini
7.0, 7.1, 7.5 and a little configuration. Etisalat as one
of the fastest 3G Networks In Nigeria and a reputable efficiency level.
How To Configure Etisalat Free Browsing On
Android Phone And Tablets

Create A New Internet Profile Name >> EtisalatBrowsing APN >> tisalat Port >> 80 User >> wap Password >> wap Ip Address: 41.223.145.141 Open Downloaded Opera Mini Proxy Server Type: Real Host Configure: Front Query>>> buy.etisalat.com.ng:80/ Under:Proxy Server>>
0.facebook.com.2f.server4.operamini.com
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by annekwe(f): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
Latest Unlimited free browsing july 2014 on your
pc via wireless router on modem. The ever
changing MTN free browsing cheat / tweak is back
and better and gives me amazing high speed
download rate. This particular free browsing
software for MTN has been around for a very longtime but it has always been changing, the key
to browsing free constantly with this particular
software is getting appropriate update. In this
particular i will guide you through Step by step on
how to setup this latest free browsing with mtn,
blazing fast in this new month of july 2014. How To Setup Free Browsing july 2014

If your new to Freedom server don't forget to
Register And Activate An Account With Them. Keep Your User nd Password Download Recent Version freedom software from
there homepage Step 2 >>> Install After Download Configuration Open After Installation Click On Configure On Your-Freedom Server Address Tab Enter This -
ems02.your-freedom.de or ems19.your-
freedom.de , For PORT 53 Connection Mode Drop Dropdown , DNS - Select
TWEAK NIGERIA MTN For Option Select And Tick , 1,3,7,6 ..... once your
successfully done the above simply leave the rest
untouched and lets move on to the next thing Input Your Account Registration Info in Account
Tab .. Your user and pass Save .. Now Connect To Your Modem Or Wireless Router
Normally Using Default MTN Configuration Now Go Back To Your Freedom Software and Click
START Once Connected Config Your Browser In Browser Address :::: proxy address 127.0.0.1
For Port: 8080 .. Start blazing at high speed.. And it also works on android phones.
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by UchihaItachi(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
When I saw tweaks, I was thinking xposed framework and stuffs like that

1 Like

Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by annekwe(f): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
UchihaItachi: When I saw tweaks, I was thinking xposed framework and stuffs like that

Yeah its all about that too I'll post as soon as I get an update from source
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by annekwe(f): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
This cheat is for Android users, it's using MTN BB
PLAN TO BROWSE ON ANDROID PHONE. Just follow
the step: 1. Subscribe to any blackberry plan, preferably
start with Blackberry day plan send BBC DAY to
21600. (The BBC DAY has a data allowance of 3GB
for a day, so I advice you start with that) 2. Download Simple Server for android 3. Goto your phone internet settings Set your
phone access point to: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net 4. IP: 127.0.0.1 5. Port: 8080 6. Open the downloaded simple server and
configure as follows: 7. Proxy Host: 10.199.212.2 8. Port: 8080 9. Injection Method: get 10. Injection Query/Url: http://web.blackberry.net 11. Injection Host: web.blackberry.net 12. Injection Line: Press the enter key of your
keypad 4 times 13. Log level: Debug Close and connect your data, start browsing on
your Android with a 3GB data allowance.
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by fr3do(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
DNS 53 is slow
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by cupid4ig(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
slow
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by ineriteitee: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
annekwe: This cheat is for Android users, it's using MTN BB
PLAN TO BROWSE ON ANDROID PHONE. Just follow
the step: 1. Subscribe to any blackberry plan, preferably
start with Blackberry day plan send BBC DAY to
21600. (The BBC DAY has a data allowance of 3GB
for a day, so I advice you start with that) 2. Download Simple Server for android 3. Goto your phone internet settings Set your
phone access point to: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net 4. IP: 127.0.0.1 5. Port: 8080 6. Open the downloaded simple server and
configure as follows: 7. Proxy Host: 10.199.212.2 8. Port: 8080 9. Injection Method: get 10. Injection Query/Url: http://web.blackberry.net 11. Injection Host: web.blackberry.net 12. Injection Line: Press the enter key of your
keypad 4 times 13. Log level: Debug Close and connect your data, start browsing on
your Android with a 3GB data allowance.

Is it working again or u want someone 2 test it 4 u?
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by oseiwe(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2014
Na woman dey post tweaks so? God abeg oh.

1 Like

Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by annekwe(f): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2014
ineriteitee:

Is it working again or u want someone 2 test it 4 u?

Whatever I post here is confirmed working and I'm not expecting someone to test it for me cause I've already confirmed it before posting so its up to you to try it out or wait for another free browsing cheat like I've said before I'll be posting any new updated free browsing trick as soon as I get it from my source

There is nothing wrong in sharing and this thread is free for all thanks.
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by annekwe(f): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2014
oseiwe: Na woman dey post tweaks so? God abeg oh.

Brother, what a man can do a woman can do better.
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by annekwe(f): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2014
cupid4ig: slow

You can change it and see if it works for you or you can wait for the next one.
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by annekwe(f): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2014
fr3do: DNS 53 is slow

Try 54 and see if it works for you cause I'm sure the problem might be from the network in your area though more are coming soon
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by annekwe(f): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
FOLLOW THIS TIPS TO BROWSE FREE ON GLO Note: Get a glo sim 080 only for it to work 1. You have to Request for the Glo Direct settings
on your Phone before you can flex for free. 2. To Request for the Settings, Go to
Message&Type the Maker of your Phone [space]
Phone Model, Send it to 927 e.g Nokia X6 to 927 . 3. You will Receive 2 Different Settings from Glo,
Just Activate the Glo Direct Settings on your Phone
to Rock. 4. Now Load Glo #100 Recharge Card to your
Phone. Thats all. Now you can Start Browsing, Your Money will not
be Deducted for any Reason, It works wella on all
Application&even on PC with Modem or via
Bluetooth/Cable. Note: You must be on Glo Infinito Package to
Enjoy this Stuff! How Can i Activate
Glo Infinito? You can Activate the Glo Infinito Package by
Dialing *100*9*1# on your Phone!
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by annekwe(f): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
HOW TO ACTIVATE AIRTEL 100MB WITH JUST 60 naira

Simply insert you airtel sim to any mobile phone,
then dial *141*1*4*1*2*2# and that's it. Congratulation. The 100MB would be activate
instantly, deducting just #60 from your airtime.
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by annekwe(f): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
more coming soon
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by annekwe(f): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
mtn bis working with droidvpn first go to Google play store and download Droidvpn

==>Go Droidvpn setting, click on
connections and choose TCP
==>after that change the following to
==>UDP: 53 ==>TCP: 5222
==>Bind local: 1100
==>Go to http header setting in
droidvpn
Host: web.blackberry.com
x-host: web.blackberry.com ==>Enable Proxy and tick enable
IP
PROXY : 10.199.212.2
PORT: 8080
Configure your APN like this
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net. Proxy: leave it empty
Port: leave it empty
Once you’ve configured the above,
you can now subscribe forMtn BB Plan;
mind you, daily BIS gives you 3GB which
goes for #120 and monthly BIS Plan equally gives you 3GB.
To sub for daily bis plan, send BISday to
21600; and for monthly, send BBC to
21600 which goes for #1,000.
If it’s not stable, just go to your terminal
emulator and type ” Ping.google.com” Mind you, that DroidVPNonly gives
you100MBdaily usage for free users.
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by oseiwe(m): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
annekwe:

Brother, what a man can do a woman can do better.
I'm just surprisingly impressed. Good job.
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by annekwe(f): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Remote Control Your Computer
With Android It really sounds cool to have control of all your
computer in your hands even when you are using
your cellphone.For me it is one of the best
experiences ever given by the android OS. You can
even control your computer even when you are
not in home. Many times there is a situation when you are not
available and in your absence some of your family
member or your friend need to use your
computer. so there is a great app by developers
which will allow you to do this task.
All you need is Teamviewer For Android to control your computer remotely. As you know, one of the
most widely used programs to connect and remote
the computer is TeamViewer. Sometimes we use
TeamViewer to connect our computers and
sometimes we use it to help someone who doesn’t
have so much knowledge about the computers. Also Read: Hide Last Seen Status On Whatsapp
So for using this feature from your android
device , you need to applications , one installed on
your computer and other on your android device.
Here are a few steps given below just follow them
and your computer will act as you want it to be. Step 1. Download and install TeamViewer on your
Computer & Mobile for free. Step 2 . After installing Teamviewer on your
computer , sign up and get a unique Team Viewer
id for you. Step 3. Open the TeamViewer app on your Android
device. Step 4 . Enter that Team Viewer id in the given
text box and click on Remote Control . Step 5. You are now all set to control your
computer remotely from your Android device.
It will create a same interface to your device as
your computer's monitor. All the options will be
visible to your end in the same way as they are
present on computer. You will be given a controlling panel over your handset to control
some key characteristics of the computer's
operating system , movement of mouse , clicking ,
searching and much more.
It supports different operating systems including
Windows , Linux and Mac . You can even access and control your computer during a call on your
phone. You can control remote computers using
the multi-touch gestures like: left click, right click,
drag & drop, scroll wheel, zoom. It enables you with
complete keyboard control including special keys
such as Ctrl, Alt and Windows key. Apart from all these , it is not only convenient but
also very secured. It has 256 Bit AES Session
Encoding and 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange feature
enabled to make the connection more secured. It
can also access the computers behind firewalls and
proxy servers. Other features may include Automatic Quality
Adjustment depending upon the configuration at
your mobile device and computer end. You can
even Reboot your system remotely using this
software. You can get the app on Google play.
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by annekwe(f): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
oseiwe:
I'm just surprisingly impressed. Good job.

Thanks though most of us might already know some of the things I post while some don't personally I'm a shareful sharer more coming stay clicked to this thread so as not to miss any updated working cheats
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by sbabatunde1: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
yes, good job
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by Valentinooo: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
annekwe: Etisalat free browsing for Android works on all
Android devices, it gives you unlimited download
on your mobile devices and high speed internet.
Etisalat Free browsing is powered by Opera mini
7.0, 7.1, 7.5 and a little configuration. Etisalat as one
of the fastest 3G Networks In Nigeria and a reputable efficiency level.
How To Configure Etisalat Free Browsing On
Android Phone And Tablets

Create A New Internet Profile Name >> EtisalatBrowsing APN >> tisalat Port >> 80 User >> wap Password >> wap Ip Address: 41.223.145.141 Open Downloaded Opera Mini Proxy Server Type: Real Host Configure: Front Query>>> buy.etisalat.com.ng:80/ Under:Proxy Server>>
0.facebook.com.2f.server4.operamini.com

Tested this but not working, it's writing content blocked by operator. Maybe it's location dependent sha
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by rebeccaluis(f): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
WtF Goddamn it?
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by fhunn: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lemme be watching first, let the elders approve...
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by cupid4ig(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
I can confirm freedom is working on system but slow.
Re: All Phones Are Supported In This Tweak Thread by walex1991(m): 4:18am On Jul 27, 2014
annekwe: mtn bis working with droidvpn first go to Google play store and download Droidvpn

==>Go Droidvpn setting, click on
connections and choose TCP
==>after that change the following to
==>UDP: 53 ==>TCP: 5222
==>Bind local: 1100
==>Go to http header setting in
droidvpn
Host: web.blackberry.com
x-host: web.blackberry.com ==>Enable Proxy and tick enable
IP
PROXY : 10.199.212.2
PORT: 8080
Configure your APN like this
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net. Proxy: leave it empty
Port: leave it empty
Once you’ve configured the above,
you can now subscribe forMtn BB Plan;
mind you, daily BIS gives you 3GB which
goes for #120 and monthly BIS Plan equally gives you 3GB.
To sub for daily bis plan, send BISday to
21600; and for monthly, send BBC to
21600 which goes for #1,000.
If it’s not stable, just go to your terminal
emulator and type ” Ping.google.com” Mind you, that DroidVPNonly gives
you100MBdaily usage for free users.
D BISday subscription is replying invalid command

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Upgrade Whatsapp On Nokia Asha 206 / See What Naijaloaded Did To My Post / Rate My Battery, Screen On Time (sot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.