Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,637 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? (4931 Views)

Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? / Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ceasar1: .

Smile of satisfaction? Lol don't be too sure. We also stare for the wrong reasons. Ugly reasons.
God made sure that am confident bout my beauty. *from my face to my figure,to my whole shape and then to my height.
# Oyashalaye # tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Enypie: # Oyashalaye # tongue

I can't read Spanish, please translate this.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Catalyst4real: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Enypie:
God made sure that am confident bout my beauty. *from my face to my figure,to my whole shape and then to my height.
# Oyashalaye # tongue
You are Beautiful.
Ceasar1:
I can't read Spanish, please translate this.
[quote author=Ceasar1]
And you are Logical

Case Closed smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by olumaxi(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: i feel satisfy...i like when they stare at my two pointed bo.ooobs. tongue
gay alert
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by mencade5(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
olumaxi: gay alert
una don start ooo. I change my profile to female now i change it back to male. Which one come be gay alert again? tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Catalyst4real: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Advice to Guys

It is okay to Stare at a Pretty Lady. But when a Guy fix his Gaze on an obviously Unattractive Babe shocked. Then something is in Question. Place your priority in the right Direction and Stop building the Ego of them Wowo babes.
Some Guys will stare at a Lady no matter how she looks, As Long as her Bossoms are Enhanced and her Plate number Endowed.

There is only Lust at First Sight. wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Catalyst4real: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
olumaxi: gay alert
Are there Gays in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Catalyst4real: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wonder why the thread is so Dominated by Guys, Even when the question is Directed to Ladies. What an Oxymoron !.
Open a thread for Guys and Ladies Come running, open a thread for Ladies, and Guys come Thumbling.
Naija, Always Bending the rules grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Catalyst4real: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
World without Ladies would be pre-hell
There won't be Marriage in Heaven, hope there will be Dates and Hook ups.
Looking forward to make the Aqcuaintance of Mary Magdalene grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Catalyst4real: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
The Question remains, "Ladies, how do you Feel when a Guy Stares at you". Lustfully or Admiringly.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Melancholy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Catalyst4real: Personally i think a Guy who Stares at a Lady Before Declaring His Interest in Her, is a Jackass. To toast a Lady you Need to Activate the Element of Surprise in Her. Staring at a Lady Gives her a Hint that you are interested in her, if you show up before her, she already know what you are up to.
But i wanna hear the Ladies Side of it, Some Say its Sexy, Some Say its Romantic and Mind Blowing. Others Find it Discomfiting. So Ladies How do you feel when Guys Stare at you ?
yeah, to caught them unawares sometimes do the trick.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nervous
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by pomporiking: 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Catalyst4real: Advice to Guys

It is okay to Stare at a Pretty Lady. But when a Guy fix his Gaze on an obviously Unattractive Babe shocked. Then something is in Question. Place your priority in the right Direction and Stop building the Ego of them Wowo babes.
Some Guys will stare at a Lady no matter how she looks, As Long as her Bossoms are Enhanced and her Plate number Endowed.

There is only Lust at First Sight. wink

I rather stare at a wowo babe with bubble butt than a fine chewing stick cool
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by tosyne2much(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
I stare at ladies but I tak my eyes off wen she's bout to look towards my direction mak she no dey feel lik Agbani Darego
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Catalyst4real: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
pomporiking:

I rather stare at a wowo babe with bubble butt than a fine chewing stick cool
Says a Man who prefers a Ripe Cocumber to an Apple
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Catalyst4real: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
tosyne2much: I stare at ladies but I tak my eyes off wen she's bout to look towards my direction mak she no dey feel lik Agbani Darego
You are just Afraid of Getting Caught grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
Catalyst4real:
You are just Afraid of Getting Caught grin grin
hehehehe not dat bro... Am allergic to ladies seeing me staring @ dem
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Catalyst4real: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
His Voice Still Echoes in my Ears
Settle for nothing other than the Best.

There is More to a Lady than just the Upright Bossoms, the Nicely Shaped hips, the tender Lips, the long Braided Hair, the Sparkling Eyes, the Soft Palms, The Delicate Skin. smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by guente02(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
I only look at girls that have above average bosoms. Anything less wont pass.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Catalyst4real: 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
guente02: I only look at girls that have above average bosoms. Anything less wont pass.
grin grin grin grin
You skipped this post
Catalyst4real: His Voice Still Echoes in my Ears
Settle for nothing other than the Best.
There is More to a Lady than just the Upright Bossoms, the Nicely Shaped hips, the tender Lips, the long Braided Hair, the Sparkling Eyes, the Soft Palms, The Delicate Skin. smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by JuicyGee(f): 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Depending on my mood. If I'm in a pissed off mood, i'd be like "take ur eyes off me jackass"

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by valkaka(m): 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
OmoAlata1: I usually stare back and smile flirtatiously if he is hot

and w@ if he is cold?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by OmoAlata1(f): 1:13am On Jul 23, 2014
valkaka:

and w@ if he is cold?

I will warm him up
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Catalyst4real: 5:48am On Jul 23, 2014
Melancholy: yeah, to caught Catch them unawares sometimes do does the trick.
That's Right Brother.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Catalyst4real: 5:51am On Jul 23, 2014
Trust me when i say this, Some Ladies are Worth Staring at, Even at the Risk of Getting Caught.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Bunchersstab(m): 6:03am On Jul 23, 2014
Space booked.
be right back

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Melancholy(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2014
Catalyst4real:
That's Right Brother.
Thanks
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by nikkypearl(f): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2014
urchmanunn: It depends on ur mood,appearance or manners.

a guy may b starring at u that u are beautiful...sexy... half naked or ugly

so don't always b so happy when a guy stares

GBAMM!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Catalyst4real: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2014
To Ladies.

You may say you feel Nervous, Embarassed, or Uncomfortable when Guys Stare at you. 80% of the reason why a Guy would Stare at a Lady is because she is Captivating and he's probably Having Fantasies about you. Call it Lust or Infatuation, it Still involves Attraction.
How would you Feel, After Wearing your Best outfit, and a Guy just Glances at you and Looks away.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2014
i usually feel uncomfortable but i ll put small akor and efizzy...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You?? by Catalyst4real: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
temigracie: i usually feel uncomfortable but i ll put small akor and efizzy...
The Ladies are Finally being Honest smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / I Will Be Sharing Breast Milk With My Baby / Lady Cries Out After Being Dumped By Her BF For Wasting His Time For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.