Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East (15457 Views)

God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists / Younger Brother Of Michael Adebolajo 'was Paid Thousands To Spy In Middle East' / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by manosteel(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
Did anybody hear Netanyahu yesterday while addressing UN Sec Gen, Mr Bank In Moon in CNN, comparing Hamas as Terrorist organization with Bokoharam, Hezbollah?

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Lilimax(f): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
tunshe: For those Christians thinking this is a crisis between them and Muslims, you don't have to be gullible and ignorant.

Let me tell you what a jew thinks about you.

1. A jew believes that your lord and personal saviour, Jesus was a bastard son.

A Muslim believes Jesus is a Prophet of God.

2. A jew believes Mary is an Adulterer

A Muslim believes Mary is a pious woman and a chapter of the Qur’aan is named after her.

Isrealis are the terrorists here and Palestinians are the victims.

Stop the hate against Muslims, be a reader and stand up for the truth.
Is that what you were told?
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Akpan107(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
May God give victory to Isreal and protect innocent civilians on both side.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by viruz007(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
Funny how everyone makes opinions from one single side of the story. Ironically, you can't talk about Israel and Palestine war without going back to the Bible but for the sake of neutrals i will not bring the bible into this notion save for one question i'll ask you all... "How is it that Israel has survived all this time in the midst of enemies and has not yet being conquered?" (P.S The Israel of the Bible is still the Israel of today)

As for this present crisis, Palestine and HAMAS brought this on themselves. I ask this question many atime and no one answers. A country (Israel) gave up over 200 enemy combatants for just 1 Israeli citizen to be released and you expect them to be silent when you kidnap 3 kids and then kill them? Seriously? Everybody knows that Israel is not to be trifled with even the USA knows and yet some crackhead goes ahead and trifles with them and u expect Israel to play nice? Let's be honest here, Palestine has done nothing effective in expelling Hamas from their borders hence why Israel will keep coming at Palestine for harbouring Hamas. In case you did not know for those of you ranting that Israel does not want peace, Arafat had a chance for peace and blew it out of greed.

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nihilist: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
2good:

European Jews migrated en mass after end of second world war. The Jewish population was 20% in the early 1940's and there was relative peace in the region. Just like Europeans migrated to Australia, Africa and America to subdue the local, they did the same thing in the Palestinian territory only that they got more resistance than they experienced from Africa, Australia and America. Apartheid was enforced in South Africa in the same period and remember Nelson Mandela picked up arm and fought the then white ruler-ship including destroying of public properties and was labelled a terrorist before he was arrested and sentenced to life in prison. How is that different from the Palestinian crisis?

You keep going on and on about European Jews as if there wasn't ALREADY a Jewish presence in the contended areas. I live in Europe with a European partner and have a European son. I have a European passport. Does this mean I have to forfeit my ancestral land in Lagos state? cheesy

You are a joker.

Jerusalem, for example was built by the Jews as a matter of of historical fact, yet it was conquered by the Muslims who subsequently built one of their holiest mosques on the same site as the jew's holiest temple.

The fact that the Jewish population was only 20% of the population(according to you anyway) does not in anyway diminish or repudiate the validity of their claims to the area....given that they were actually driven out by CONQUEST anyway...

The Jews themselves assert in their holy books that they had conquered and claimed this area from the Philistines, Edomites, etc...

Claim and Counter Claim.

Nobody has exclusive rights to the area.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Vavavoom(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
maasoap: One hundred or one thousand yearsfrom now, posterity will wonder howit was that we allowed the Israeli-Palestinian conflict to linger on for this long. Although the conflict has its beginnings in Ancient Times (1250BC-638AD), its modern origin can be traced to the shenanigans ofEuropean powers and the politics ofthe two World Wars and the events surrounding the creation of the State of Israel in 1948 and the fallout from the subsequent Israeli-Arab war of 1967 and the 1973 YomKippur war.Historians will tell you that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is the single most enduring conflict of anygeneration. It is the one conflict, and the one region, that has confounded statesmen, world capitals and casual observers the most...Free and independent Palestine.

@ Maasop, a two state solution with the existing DISTRUST is a dead horse on arrival. The Israelis apparently sense the continued demand for every inch of land by the Palestinians would not cease even with a two state solution in place. Who is to say after statehood the Palestinians would not pursue the perceived broader Arab agenda - that subtle intention of most Arab states in the Gulf to see Israel off the region- better still off face of the earth? Tough line stance and utterances from hard-line states like Iran backed up by Hezbollah actions hasn't help to build the requisite TRUST that will guarantee peace for all.

There was a time the Gaza trip was under Israeli occupation but as a mark of good gesture was handed to Palestine in 2007??. The reality check is the current terror of rockets raining down on Israeli cities. Lets say Israel accedes to Fatah/Hamas demands for which the rockets are being fired ( Opening the blockade around the Gaza strip, stop building new settlements on disputed lands...). How long before another group similar to Hamas springs up and demand for Tel Aviv and the adjoining cities?

Israel suspect that Hamas' demands are just a footnote in a broader agenda pushed largely by hard line Arab states. That the end goal is to battle Israel off the region through acts of terror.

My submission: Peace is definitely far off. Not now; not with the deepening hate seen by children on both sides of the current conflict. The world will press for a break - a ceasefire, maybe for 2/3 years during which both parties will restock their armouries while the rest of us look the other way. I fear this cycle of violence has become ingrained and an acceptable norm for those cross in its path. Maybe one party will need to relocate, but who and where?

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by 2good(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nihilist:

You keep going on and on about European Jews as if there wasn't ALREADY a Jewish presence in the contended areas. I live in Europe with a European partner and have a European son. I have a European passport. Does this mean I have to forfeit my ancestral land in Lagos state? cheesy

You are a joker.

Jerusalem, for example was built by the Jews as a matter of of historical fact, yet it was conquered by the Muslims who subsequently built one of their holiest mosques on the same site as the jew's holiest temple.

The fact that the Jewish population was only 20% of the population(according to you anyway) does not in anyway diminish or repudiate the validity of their claims to the area....given that they were actually driven out by CONQUEST anyway...

The Jews themselves assert in their holy books that they had conquered and claimed this area from the Philistines, Edomites, etc...

Claim and Counter Claim.

Nobody has exclusive rights to the area.

I don't have time to argue blindly with you. FYI I also schooled in Europe and currently work and live in Europe with my wife and son who also have a western passport. All these information are irrelevant to the facts. Not all westerners supports the nonsense happening. Many westerners are not in support of what their government is doing but there is nothing they can do about that.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nihilist: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
2good:

I don't have time to argue blindly with you. FYI I also schooled in Europe and currently work and live in Europe with my wife and son who also have a western passport. All these information are irrelevant to the facts. Not all westerners supports the nonsense happening. Many westerners are not in support of what their government is doing but there is nothing they can do about that.

Answer the question my friend.

Does your western passport repudiate your claims to your ancestral homeland? Yes or No?

You are the one who has been arguing blindly with no concrete facts, and only a desire to sound funky.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Saintp(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
Gentlemen, i want people to look at this very well. This crisis has been from thousands of years till date without solution. Which version of events are we to believe? Palestinian or Jews? Since either party has refused to accept , the cycle of violence continues.

Even if Hamas has a case, i dont expect an armed struggle with Isreal, who will loose? Since there is no trust between isreal and hamas, i expect hamas to build the trust first. When isreal left Gaza in 2004, i expected hamas to build on that and create a peaceful atmosphere with the little oportunity they got but instead they were teaching palestininas on hating isreal, building tunnels and stockpiling rockets against isreal with the little funds they have. Imagine if hamas used the money they had to do something meaningful for thier people and show the world they are for peace instead of acquiring and throwing rockets when isreal left in 2004, what excuse will isreal have to deny them a state? For two state solution to work, there have to be peace and acceptance of isreal which hamas is not ready to do else what we are seeing now will even be a child's play compared to what it will be when a palestinian state engages and isreali state in a military confrntation.

Modern day people dont fight for the past , its about reshaping the future. Otherwise, mexico should be throwing bombs at the US to reclaim Texas and co, Taiwan should be throwing bombs at China to gain total independence etc

I believe in dialogue especially when you are in a weaker position to confront a more superior enemy, that is common sense. This is what any other progressive nation will do except the arab world which have a virus "kill and die" in thier gene.

Hamas will win the political war with isreal because public opinion will turn against isreal cause of civilian deaths which hamas wants to show the world. But why hamas wants to win a political war at the expense of palestinian deaths is what i dont understand. I am not suprised cos islamic people dont value life and are in this world to kill and die.

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Barywhyte(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
abdulkayus:

Dude that is nt my name and am nt abusin.

If you are not abdu, then ur name is terrorist. Thats a generic name tho
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by cirmuell(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
2good:

No the Arabs don't own that place. The people living there historically own that place irrespective of their religious conviction and these people are called Palestinians. People change their religion every day and that does not deprive them of their right to their property. That is just common sense.
who really are the palestinians? Go read up ur history book bro.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Olaone1: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nigerians are supporting Israel yet they want Bakassi Peninsula back. They claim it belongs to Nigeria.

Hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by authority2006(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
YoursGEJ: OP you said granting Palestine independence was the only way to end the conflict? I beg to differ. Israel will never allow Palestinian independence. Your solution is tantamount to sending a demonic child to a christian school hoping he will change. Covering a wolf with sheep clothing doesn't change the fact that it is still a wolf. Hamas are terrorists and will continue to be blood-thirsty terrorists, with or without an independent state. So independence is not gonna happen. Why grant sovereignty to a state that will be controlled by a gang of animals. With that authority, they can purchase nuclear weapons and I don't rule out those savages using them on Israel even if it wipes out their own people. After all they have been using Palestinians as human shields since time immemorial.

In other news, I am the first to comment!!! This early morning wey I wake up no be waste at all!!

Thanks to my all fans and air-conditioners. Una too much. This would not have been possible without you

OP abeg take style push that your link to the source back to the original post.
Op didn't say anything, just copy and paste with a link to the source.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Barywhyte(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=Vavavoom]

@ Maasop, a two state solution with the existing DISTRUST is a dead horse on arrival. The Israelis apparently sense the continued demand for every inch of land by the Palestinians would not cease even with a two state solution in place. Who is to say after statehood the Palestinians would not pursue the perceived broader Arab agenda - that subtle intention of most Arab states in the Gulf to see Israel off the region- better still off face of the earth? Tough line stance an

Yes that was 2004. Good post. your post is just the idea am tryin to pass across to these Islamic demons.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Arewaswagga: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
Zags001:

Kindly reread my post pls cos it seems u didnt understand my comment. There's no correlation btween my post & ur response at all.
My point is dat Hamas shuld stop d rocket attacks as soon as possible & work towards actualisin d 2-state option wit Isreal because Isreal hs alrdy establishd its territory there, hence, it wil be utter foolishness for Hamas to keep attemptin to completely drive out d Isrealis frm their alrdy markd territory via rocket attacks & oda violent attacks.

WORD!!!
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Missy89(f): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
publicenemy:

Why wont they?

good question. there are conflicting Interests among the Arabs.

Egypt sees Palestine as part and extension of a united Arab state with Syria.
Syria sees it as an historic part of itself (ottoman Syria) and would want the land as well.
Jordan prefers Israel because it guarantees the security of the Hashemite people in Jordan (the people of Palestine and Jordan are the same people but the Hashemite minority rules in Jordan. an independent Palestine might trigger internal security issues in Jordan)in fact they fought the Palestinians in what they call "Black September"
Saudi Arabia faces to the same dilemma as Jordan. (The Sauds don't want anymore independent Arab state)
and Iran wants an independent Palestine because of the Mediterranean sea and to undermine Saudi Arabia.

So even if Israel ceases to exist, Every Arab state in the region have different Interests. That is why they haven't been able to have a strong consensus and it is not the invincibility of the Israeli Army per say.
If you have noticed, Saudi Arabia and Jordan are usually quiet during Israeli-Palestine conflicts or reluctant.

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Tracetruth: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
oluamid: Some Nigerians with their myopic reasoning. The OP tried to remain impartial and he succeeded. But some peeps commenting above need to be re-educated. The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is not a "people of God" vs "enemies of God" war like it was in the bible. Innocent people on both sides are constantly losing their lives because of the intricate politics of their over-lords. Stop making it a Christian vs Muslim thing because its not. Israel of modern times is not the Israel of the bible.

the israel you hear of today is the same israel the bible spoke about, they were driven from their land. The regathering of israel as a nation is a miracle that should strengthen the christians believe in the bible.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by amanze15(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
"If Netanyahu is so bothered by how dead Palestinians look on television, then he should stop killing so many of them." - B. Wallace-Wells"
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by jumzzy448: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
ebamma: its mostly muslims that will support Hamas in this stand-off
Hamas started the firing of rockets into Israeli territory, Israel has every right to retaliate and protect its people
Israel has tried its best to minimise civilian deaths in gaza, by even sending sms to people living in the region the want to hit, and other means
the even agreed to a ceasefire last week, but Hamas still kept firing the rockets, so Israel has no choice but to continue the offensive until hamas stops firing rockets into its territory

Are you for real? Pls don't sugar coat anything here. The Isrealis govt are heartless. And please when did they start sending sms to people? Ehn if I hear.
About two days ago, they even started attacking hospitals and you are here saying israel are trying their best not to attack civilians.
Maybe you should watch CNN or aljazeera more and see the pains and agony of mothers and children.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by anyaekekehinde(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezcounit:

See someone who has a sense of history. Know that the state of Israel is the creation of the westerners on the Palestinians land in 1948. Get your facts right and criticise constructively.
what are you saying. Smh.
Go&re-read my post.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Missy89:
good question. there are conflicting Interests among the Arabs.

Egypt sees Palestine as part and extension of a united Arab state with Syria.
Syria sees it as an historic part of itself (ottoman Syria) and would want the land as well.
Jordan prefers Israel because it guarantees the security of the Hashemite people in Jordan (the people of Palestine and Jordan are the same people but the Hashemite minority rules in Jordan. an independent Palestine might trigger internal security issues in Jordan)in fact they fought the Palestinians in what they call "Black September"
Saudi Arabia faces to the same dilemma as Jordan. (The Sauds don't want anymore independent Arab state)
and Iran wants an independent Palestine because of the Mediterranean sea and to undermine Saudi Arabia.

So even if Israel ceases to exist, Every Arab state in the region have different Interests. That is why they haven't been able to strong consensus and it is not the invincibility of the Israeli Army per say.
If you have noticed, Saudi Arabia and Jordan are usually quiet during Israeli-Palestine conflicts or reluctant.

However, I believe everything you posited has to do with the leaders, and what their puppet-masters want. Jordanian king knows he's still there before of Israel and US, and it seems Palestinians are now the majority population in Jordan. As for Saudi Arabia, it has more to do with aligning with America's foreign policy, but it does support Palestine through the back channel.

Anyway, I still don't know certain folks are spouting the biblical junk about European jews being indigenous to the place. Even with biblical timeline, if we're to use that, the Hebrew folks who allegedly lived there back then were not Europeans. The European jews, especially the Kazans and Ashkenazis are converts. So all the argument about Europeans coming back to their ancestral land just shows most folks have no knowledge about history.

Before Great Britain allocated the Arabian desert to Israel, the consensus was about giving them a country in Latin America. As a matter of fact, Africa was the first choice(somewhere in Uganda or something like that). However, that changed because they wanted the country to be closer to Europe - and the UK was still in control of that axis back then, including Egypt. So that made it somewhat easy - and the proposal was a two-state, not just Israel. I doubt Jerusalem was ever part of the original land allocated to Israel, to be honest.

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Arewaswagga: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Going by Hamas's point of view, its now time for all those whose lands have been occupied by foreigners to reclaim these lands by FORCE(i.e d hamas way, via rocket attacks, abductn, suicide bombing e.t.c; lol)
Hope d aborigines of australia, d native indians of north america, d berbers of north africa e.t.c are taking notes sha Bkos d great hamas seem to be a role model to many alrdy.
To be fully in tune wit hamas, we need to xterminate all d occupiers in our land(HAMAS 101), be it d zionists, d europeans, d arabs & nigerian alien occupiers too (i'm nt among sha, lol).
Isnt dis d most realistic conflict solving option peeps
Diaris Allah ooo, toh!

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Judaism and Christianity aren't the same religion, though they came from the same root as Islam.

Jews don't believe in Jesus, while Christianity is all about being like Jesus - peep the difference.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by tgbaba(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
slimpoppa:

The same way Aljazeera is giving a biased and one sided coverage and reporting of the situation. Covering and reporting only Palestinian casualties.

As in they even did one documentary showing how isreal had been taking the land from palestine.
I hardly hear anyth bout the rocket shot into tel aviv.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by maasoap(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
When Israel bombs kids of Palestinian origin, nobody asks questions because almighty USA is solidly behind them.
BTW, firing of rockets by HAMAS didn't start the conflict, arrests of hundreds of Palestinians by IDF started the conflicts after three missing Israel kids were found dead. And another Palestinian boy was given gasoline to drink and later set ablaze alive. Google is our friend.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by maasoap(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Arewaswagga: Going by Hamas's point of view, its now time for all those whose lands have been occupied by foreigners to reclaim these lands by FORCE(i.e d hamas way, via rocket attacks, abductn, suicide bombing e.t.c; lol)
Hope d aborigines of australia, d native indians of north america, d berbers of north africa e.t.c are taking notes sha Bkos d great hamas seem to be a role model to many alrdy.
To be fully in tune wit hamas, we need to xterminate all d occupiers in our land(HAMAS 101), be it d zionists, d europeans, d arabs & nigerian alien occupiers too (i'm nt among sha, lol).
Isnt dis d most realistic conflict solving option peeps
Diaris Allah ooo, toh!
Israel is still taking their lands up till today and that's why Israel is being referred to as the only country without border because their borders keeps expanding every year. Google is your friend, educate yourself.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by samplegirl(f): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
bigass: People are dying in middle East

People are dying everywhere even in your village!!!!

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by anyaekekehinde(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
jumzzy448:

Are you for real? Pls don't sugar coat anything here. The Isrealis govt are heartless. And please when did they start sending sms to people? Ehn if I hear.
About two days ago, they even started attacking hospitals and you are here saying israel are trying their best not to attack civilians.
Maybe you should watch CNN or aljazeera more and see the pains and agony of mothers and children.
you are mischievious, and you are liar. I mean a big liar.
IDF sent sms to people, even pro-palestine station(aljazeera) confirmed it. IDF do what is called roof knocking befor attacking civillian targets. Meaning they do warn of impending strikes, but they(civillians) wont leave the building, islam/hamas/palestinians believe in matyrdom, so they are willing to die.
Imagine hamas hiding rockets in UN schools(aljazeera news few days ago), hospitals&mosques.
If IDF had bombed this UN school, we wil say IDF is bad. I emptied my bowels of compassion for palestine civillians when i had reports of rockets in UN schools in gaza

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Missy89(f): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
shymexx:

However, I believe everything you posited has to do with the leaders, and what their puppet-masters want. Jordanian king knows he's still there before of Israel and US, and it seems Palestinians are now the majority population in Jordan. As for Saudi Arabia, it has more to do with aligning with America's foreign policy, but it does support Palestine through the back channel.

Anyway, I still don't know certain folks are spouting the biblical junk about European jews being indigenous to the place. Even with biblical timeline, if we're to use that, the Hebrew folks who alleged lived there back then were not Europeans. The European jews, especially the Kazans and Ashkenazis are converts. So all the argument about Europeans coming back to their ancestral land just shows most folks have no knowledge about history.

Before Great Britain allocated the Arabian desert to Israel, the consensus was about giving them a country in Latin America. As a matter of fact, Africa was the first choice(somewhere in Uganda or something like that). However, that changed because they wanted the country to be closer to Europe - and the UK was still in control of that axis back then, including Egypt. So that made it somewhat easy - and the proposal was a two-state, not just Israel. I doubt Jerusalem was ever part of the original land allocated to Israel, to be honest.

Yeah you have a point there. Palestinians have always wanted Jordan if they cant have a state in Israel. The aim of the Jordanian civil war was the remove the royal elite and replace them with the PLO leadership in fact but that failed because the US prevented it (it would cause a security problem for the young Israel)

The reason why the Saudis have to support Palestine covertly because it has to hedge since US foreign policy may change and if it does, Iran is going to be the major power in the region. but the majority support coming from Saudi Arabia is actually coming from the people who wants to see the House of Saud go as well. and it will only increase if the monarchy doesn't implement more moderate laws there.

Britain is actually the great manipulator that started promising everyone the land in the first place. I think if Uganda was the place they decided to take as their homeland, it would have been easier for them.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by maasoap(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yeah! The largest open prison in the world is being run by Saudi Arabia of Christians.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by billyG(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Let us leave istrael & hamas 4 now,we hav our own damn problem in d north-east,which if we cnt manage it,jah 4bid! can claim more lives than istraeli-hamas conflict... cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
To get a better picture of why Ashkenazi Jews are converts, you need to check their history.

By 11th century, they were only 3% of the Jewish population worldwide.

Before the holocaust in the 20th century, they were 92% of the Jewish population worldwide.

Today, they're about 75% of the Jews worldwide - with the Kazan Jews from Russia taking another big chunk.

I don't know where the real Hebrew/Jews are, but today's ones are converts - and I believe most folks know that, hence they can't bring the argument to the UN that it's their ancestral land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Trump Campaign Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Voting / Magnitude 7.1 Earthquake Hits Mexico, Tsunami Advisory Issued (video) / Uruguayan President Donates 90% Of His Salary To Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.