Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East (15472 Views)

God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists / Younger Brother Of Michael Adebolajo 'was Paid Thousands To Spy In Middle East' / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
There can never be one Europe. The interests aren't intertwined. And one Europe would put the Germans over the UK in decision making, kill London, and cause a lot of confusion. The people won't even allow it because there will be riots everywhere.

China is the next don. It's just taking its time to build up. The Chinese are super-smart and when it's time to take over, no one will be able to stop them.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Missy89(f): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
shymexx:

I don't think it has nothing to do with this. America exploited the 2nd world war to its advantage. Others were fighting and getting broke, while it built its industrial base and got rich off weapon sales. And since then it hasn't looked back.

However, watch out for Latin America led by Brazil, they're coming as well. I think this is their century. And most forget that Russia is America's neighbour on the left of the equator.

Yeah they war was exploited that's free market at work cool
There is a geographical barrier if you exclude Alaska that's is pretty close. America historically hasn't have to deal with what most Europeans had to deal with. So you would expect it to project its power differently . Unlike Europe where every has to be weary of their neighbors at the same time expand their influence,US doesn't have that problem in North America.

Screw Brazil . they should fix their Favelas cool
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Missy89(f): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Barywhyte:

See Miss, power is not coming to China. The next world power is Europe; One Europe. So for a short while, following the demise of America, Isreal will be just fine. China is serving his purpose right now but it will never be One World Power like many people are thinking. The man that ruled during the 1000years dark age is coming and that is Europe. U feel me?

there is no one Europe . cant and wont happen.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
Missy89:
I agree.

lol @ Cameroon waiting for days. never heard that till now. grin

I do believe that US is on the part of self destruction but i do hope the people make amends before it is irreversible. but there is hope. and the good news is that there is also time (Hopefully).

The major problem is the fact that there is too much money in politics so interests has to be served. if that can change then things would change.

Lmao @ it was reported on the Guardian updates two days ago like this, "after waiting for three days, David Cameron finally spoke to Putin." Everyone was just clowning him on there. You know Brits, especially the Liberals go hard. Aussies were also clowning Abbott. grin

I absolutely love how influential America is, and there's no one raised in the west that wasn't influenced by America on way or the other. But I believe it started self-destructing during the Clinton era. Then the Iraq invasion based on lies turned most people against America(Tony Blair will never recover from that and he's more or less a non-entity in the UK these days). Then all the subsequent wars based on lies - and interventions that kept creating failed states everywhere. Coupled with the eastward expansion further into Russia's sphere of influence. America is over-stretched and public opinions anywhere that isn't America is negative.

Also, American politics is dirty - neo-cons waging military and political wars - while the neo-liberals deal with economic wars everywhere. Two sides to the same coin.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Missy89:
Yeah they war was exploited that's free market at work cool
There is a geographical barrier if you exclude Alaska that's is pretty close. America historically hasn't have to deal with what most Europeans had to deal with. So you would expect it to project its power differently . Unlike Europe where every has to be weary of their neighbors at the same time expand their influence,US doesn't have that problem in North America.

Screw Brazil . they should fix their Favelas cool

America hasn't even ruled the world for that long, yet it's about to self-destruct. Great Britain ruled the world for centuries. And those before it also did so for centuries, hence most will always tell you that the last great superpower was Great Britain. America is also yet to fight any conventional war against any powerful country. So be scared for it, with its present face-off with Europe about spying and NATO. Best believe NATO is America's strength to the rest of the world, because Europe offers America a lot of capabilities it lacks. If Europe turns it back on America, it might be the beginning to the end for the empire.

Canada might have something to say about that in future. grin

Brazil is actually moving up fast. I believe it has moved past Canada, Australia, Sweden and a lot of 3rd-tier countries. And the Latin America alliance is looking lively now. Expect competition from the axis in future. America's influence in that region has declined in the last two decades or so.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Missy89(f): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao @ it was reported on the Guardian updates two days ago like this, "after waiting for three days, David Cameron finally spoke to Putin." Everyone was just clowning him on there. You know Brits, especially the Liberals go hard. Aussies were also clowning Abbott. grin

I absolutely love how influential America is, and there's no one raised in the west that wasn't influenced by America on way or the other. But I believe it started self-destructing during the Clinton era. Then the Iraq invasion based on lies turned most people against America(Tony Blair will never recover from that and he's more or less a non-entity in the UK these days). Then all the subsequent wars based on lies - and interventions that kept creating failed states everywhere. Coupled with the eastward expansion further into Russia's sphere of influence. America is over-stretched and public opinions anywhere that isn't America is negative.

Also, American politics is dirty - neo-cons waging military and political wars - while the neo-liberals deal with economic wars everywhere. Two sides to the same coin.

I suspected that Cameroon was trying to create an illusion of strength when he was too vocal about the crash. he certainly got what he deserved. and yes indeed. Clinton started intensifying the NATO expansion which triggered Russia's re armament in the first place. now look at where we are!
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Barywhyte(m): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Missy89:

there is no one Europe . cant and wont happen.

Alright. go ask your history teacher. It has happened before it wil happen again
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Missy89(f): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
shymexx:

America hasn't even ruled the world for that long, yet it's about to self-destruct. Great Britain ruled the world for centuries. And those before it also did so for centuries, hence most will always tell you that the last great superpower was Great Britain. America is also yet to fight any conventional war against any powerful country. So be scared for it, with its present face-off with Europe about spying and NATO. Best believe NATO is America's strength to the rest of the world, because Europe offers America a lot of capabilities it lacks. If Europe turns it back on America, it might be the beginning to the end for the empire.

Canada might have something to say about that in future. grin

Brazil is actually moving up fast. I believe it has moved past Canada, Australia, Sweden and a lot of 3rd-tier countries. And the Latin America alliance is looking lively now. Expect competition from the axis in future. America's influence in that region has declined in the last two decades or so.

The unexpected demise of the soviet union has left the establishment in a dilemma. there is no enemy to fight anymore so everything has been self destructing since then. The British power on the other hand was at the time when Imperialism was acceptable. American influence wont last like the British if a new "enemy" isn't manufactured as soon as possible.

Canada? lol I like the country because they just don't meddle into anything at all.

I don't blame the south Americans, they have went thru a lot and are now ganging up against the US. they seem to have consensus lately
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
Missy89:

I suspected that Cameroon was trying to create an illusion of strength when he was too vocal about the crash. he certainly got what he deserved. and yes indeed. Clinton started intensifying the NATO expansion which triggered Russia's re armament in the first place. now look at where we are!

David Cameron talks too much all the name of "special friendship" with America. But everyone knows he isn't touching what's keeping London as the financial capital of the world, and the country afloat. Destroy the economy over America's madness in Ukraine, and he'll have to resign like Tony Blair. grin UK is different from America and the mentality is different. Angela Merkel(I have all the respect in the world for this woman) and Hollande of France played the right cards.

Latest in Ukraine:

- Rebels just shot down two Ukrainian fighter jets.

Obama's adventure in Ukraine is about to be a nightmare again, just like Syria and Libya. Darn!! Can Obama get on thing right?
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Missy89(f): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
shymexx:

Obama's adventure in Ukraine is about to be a nightmare again, just like Syria and Libya. Darn!! Can Obama get on thing right?

Obama is a catastrophe in the history of US politics.
A man with no record and credibility. no convictions and talks from every side of his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Missy89:
The unexpected demise of the soviet union has left the establishment in a dilemma. there is no enemy to fight anymore so everything has been self destructing since then. The British power on the other hand was at the time when Imperialism was acceptable. American influence wont last like the British if a new "enemy" isn't manufactured as soon as possible.

Canada? lol I like the country because they just don't meddle into anything at all.

I don't blame the south Americans, they have went thru a lot and are now ganging up against the US. they seem to have consensus lately

There was no need for a new enemy. The military industrial complex just kept creating new enemies. The Berlin wall came down. Soviet collapsed and Russia became pro-west with a perpetual drunkard Boris Yeltsin as the leader. They should have stopped there. But nah, they wanted to replicate the British Empire. grin

I was just messing about with Canada. The country won't project anything even if its life depended on it. That's the UK/France's satellite state, just as Australia is. Those countries are just there to keep the resources intact for the real players and create good environment for people to live.

America fvcked them over in Latin America. grin

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
Missy89:

Obama is a catastrophe in the history of US politics.
A man with no record and credibility. no convictions and talks from every side of his mouth.

Worst US president ever. Even Jimmy Carter wasn't this bad.

Darn! And the guy is black - he just made the stereotype worse.

4 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Missy89(f): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
shymexx:

the hurt is almost over. unfortunately the future doesn't look too promising
Hilary another disaster waiting to happen.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by maimunat: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
YoursGEJ: OP you said granting Palestine independence was the only way to end the conflict? I beg to differ. Israel will never allow Palestinian independence. Your solution is tantamount to sending a demonic child to a christian school hoping he will change. Covering a wolf with sheep clothing doesn't change the fact that it is still a wolf. Hamas are terrorists and will continue to be blood-thirsty terrorists, with or without an independent state. So independence is not gonna happen. Why grant sovereignty to a state that will be controlled by a gang of animals. With that authority, they can purchase nuclear weapons and I don't rule out those savages using them on Israel even if it wipes out their own people. After all they have been using Palestinians as human shields since time immemorial.

In other news, I am the first to comment!!! This early morning wey I wake up no be waste at all!!

Thanks to my all fans and air-conditioners. Una too much. This would not have been possible without you

OP abeg take style push that your link to the source back to the original post.
The Mumu in you is apparent from your name. Rubbish.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Look at the front page. Filled with Israeli bootlickers and a.ss kissers perverting history that they were fed by Israel propaganda. You have people blockaded like prisoners in their own country by their Israeli masters and they're all claiming Hamas is launching unprovoked attacks on Israel? I can't blame many Nigerians who think like this. We've always been a nation of docile people who accept any manner of sh't from our leaders. If Britain hadn't unilaterally resolved to free us from colonialism, we'd still have been in colonial chains till today. Cos we're incapable of fighting for anything and seizing it through the will of the people except it's given to us.

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by afrikanns: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
YoursGEJ: OP you said granting Palestine independence was the only way to end the conflict? I beg to differ. Israel will never allow Palestinian independence. Your solution is tantamount to sending a demonic child to a christian school hoping he will change. Covering a wolf with sheep clothing doesn't change the fact that it is still a wolf. Hamas are terrorists and will continue to be blood-thirsty terrorists, with or without an independent state. So independence is not gonna happen. Why grant sovereignty to a state that will be controlled by a gang of animals. With that authority, they can purchase nuclear weapons and I don't rule out those savages using them on Israel even if it wipes out their own people. After all they have been using Palestinians as human shields since time immemorial.

In other news, I am the first to comment!!! This early morning wey I wake up no be waste at all!!

Thanks to my all fans and air-conditioners. Una too much. This would not have been possible without you

OP abeg take style push that your link to the source back to the original post.
I doubt it if you ever reason with your brain, don't wanna disrespect but with these your view don't believe you are human,and if you are then you reason through your anus,in these 21st century these is still happening and you are blindly supporting it.Rethink man if you are ever one.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by OneOpinion: 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
The bereaved are victim of western agenda.But commentators here are more victimized. the extent of fallacies being taken for facts is just unthinkable. No more is expected with the source of information you are being fed with.the type thats been broadcast by bbc & her cohorts. They wickedly take d pictures of gaza and show them to you as isreal....only for them to apologize later on when u fast asleep in your beds.
Just remember the strategy. The delusion you guys are made to face is of first degree. May God save you all from the path of destruction you being made to thread. remember when all races are exterminated and you fold your arm to do nothing because it isnt your race. When its your turn to be exterminated,those that should stand up for you will all be in the grave.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by OneOpinion: 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
so all you are saying is that to wipe out boko haram,the 19 northern states must be destroyed.is that what you all are saying...blood is no longer runing in your veins... over 500 innocent palestinian kids have been killed and u here giving moral support to heinous crime. are they the so called terrorists...why should they die. whats d casaulty reported by isreal...not up to 20 with no civilian...as we speak how many so called hamas terrorists have isreal killed so far...those they claim to be fighting. Thay tell u they are fighting terrorism,and d only way they can do that is ethnic cleansing...and u support that. U are doomed.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
Missy89:
the hurt is almost over. unfortunately the future doesn't look too promising
Hilary another disaster waiting to happen.

Regardless of who takes over, it will be very difficult for people to trust Americans again, after 16 years of diplomatic and foreign policy mess. Hilary Clinton is George Bush 2.0 - and I don't even think she has a chance, to be honest. The Republicans should return.

Anyway, regardless of who takes over - he/she will continue Zbigniew Brzezinski's doctrine, with pivot towards Euroasia and the Pacific. So it's basically going to be the same thing.

BTW, you remind me of Hiliary Clinton a la "we came, we saw, he died" in Libya. grin wink But we all know how much of a failed state Libya is today! tongue
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
shymexx:

The funny thing is that the US media thinks he is one of the best presidents in terms of foreign policy. Apart from Fox News, I've not heard any serious criticism of his foreign policy in the American media
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
CFCfan:
The funny thing is that the US media thinks he is one of the best presidents in terms of foreign policy. Apart from Fox News, I've not heard any serious criticism of his foreign policy in the American media

Obviously, liberal channels like CNN, ABC, and CBS.

Obama makes Dubya look like a stud.

He hasn't even got anything right since he took over. His first proper adventure was Libya, and he failed woefully. US lost an Ambassador and a top CIA guy. Libya is also now a failed state. In Syria, he was outsmarted by Putin - and the blow-back of that is ISIS. With Iran, that has been a stalemate since like forever. NSA scandal with Snowden - and how that has ostracised Europe(especially the Germans) from America. I don't even need to talk about Israel and Palestine. And now Ukraine, with almost $5 billion rinsed into the adventure - it looks more and more like a lost battle.

Arab spring almost worked for him, but that ended up not achieving anything. They also tried some US government controlled twitter-esque social networking thing in Cuba, to get the people to protest - and that also failed woefully. I can go on and on and on and on.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by elfico(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
brosss: I have followed this development carefully both on cnn and aljazeera
I doubt if u followed it from the beginning. Am sure u started 'following' when u heard there was a war over there. If u had followed it from last year when peace talks where initiaited to last april when the talks failed as a result of Israels continued building on occupied territory which prompted Palestine to join a number of UN organisations, then maybe you will have a better undertstanding of what led to the current war.

1) Unprovoked and unannounced shelling of israel- over 2000 rounds intercepted in two days.

Actually, the rocket firing was provoked by Israel. It carried out Operation brother's keeper in response to abduction and killing of three israeli settler. It blames Hamas for it without presenting any proof and Hamas has repeatedly denied it. During the operation, 7 palestinians were killed and over 500 were arrested, many of whom were Hamas members that we freed in previous cease fire agreements. It also destroyed the house of the two suspects involved in the killing. So when you say its unprovoked, I wonder what you mean. But since I am led to believe that you just started following the conflict, you ignorance is forgiven. No insult intended.

4 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2014

http://news.yahoo.com/more-50-israeli-reservists-refuse-serve-washington-post-171156407.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - More than 50 former Israeli soldiers have refused to serve in the nation's reserve force, citing regret over their part in a military they said plays a central role in oppressing Palestinians, the Washington Post reported on Wednesday.

"We found that troops who operate in the occupied territories aren’t the only ones enforcing the mechanisms of control over Palestinian lives. In truth, the entire military is implicated. For that reason, we now refuse to participate in our reserve duties, and we support all those who resist being called to service," the soldiers wrote in a petition posted online and first reported by the newspaper.

While some Israelis have refused to serve in the Palestinian territories of the West Bank, the military's structure is such that serving in any capacity forces one to play a role in the conflict, said the soldiers, most of whom are women who would have been exempted from combat.

"Many of us served in logistical and bureaucratic support roles; there, we found that the entire military helps implement the oppression of the Palestinians," they said.

Their comments come as the conflict in Gaza continues to escalate, displacing thousands more Palestinians in the battered territory even as the United States presses both sides for an immediate ceasefire and longer-term peace plan.

Earlier this month, Israel said it was mobilizing more reservists in anticipation of increased fighting.

In the petition, the soldiers pointed to the army's structure and fundamental role in Israeli society as reasons for being unable to decouple any form of service from the fighting.

"The military plays a central role in every action plan and proposal discussed in the national conversation, which explains the absence of any real argument about non-military solutions to the conflicts Israel has been locked in with its neighbors," the soldiers wrote.

Even some Israelis can see through the bull.sh.it of their government while some Israel co.ck.suckers here keep swallowing garbage propaganda. Note the second bolded comment in particular.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by GuyFawkes: 12:39am On Jul 24, 2014
The Israeli government has always held the position that Palestinians have no rights in their homeland. Israel was founded by military conquest and terrorism. It is being sustained by military domination and terrorism. The Israelis can maintain their military dominance for the present, but they can't do it forever, and when the day comes when they can't maintain it the retribution will be dreadful. The only way Israel can survive in the long term is to acknowledge the legitimate grievances of the Palestinian people and make amends for their misdeeds. The American and European efforts to a "just peace" are just window dressing, because the Israelis are not now and have never been willing to treat the Palestinians with humanity and justice. For those who wish the Israelis well, the course they have followed since the beginnings of the conflict in the early 20th century is distressing because ultimately it will result in their destruction. That is the plain truth.

4 Likes

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by GuyFawkes: 12:50am On Jul 24, 2014
Some here want us to evaluate the justice of the Palestinian cause based on excerpts from Hamas documents. We should do the same with the Israeli Likud party. This was their platform in 1999:

"The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting."

"The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river. The Palestinians can run their lives freely in the framework of self-rule, but not as an independent and sovereign state. Thus, for example, in matters of foreign affairs, security, immigration and ecology, their activity shall be limited in accordance with imperatives of Israel’s existence, security and national need."

Boiled down:
- We shall continue our illegal theft of Palestinian lands because we have a god-given right to.
- Palestinians will remain unequal forever.

Some may find Likud statements more palatable than Hamas' as they appeal to Jewish religious values rather than Islamic ones.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by FILUX(m): 12:51am On Jul 24, 2014
Wht hapen in tht region is simply wht God said & thy ill never kno peace until thy come to accept Jesus as lord & saviour. Israel problem wth their nabor started right back in joshua time whn dey fail God in joshua13:1-7, judges 1:19-36 judges 2:1-3.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by SkySpirit(m): 2:03am On Jul 24, 2014
Israel must continue this bombings and assault, terrorism must not be treated with kid gloves like we are doing here.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Empiree: 2:23am On Jul 24, 2014
FILUX: Wht hapen in tht region is simply wht God said & thy ill never kno peace until thy come to accept Jesus as lord & saviour. Israel problem wth their nabor started right back in joshua time whn dey fail God in joshua13:1-7, judges 1:19-36 judges 2:1-3.

Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by harthonder(m): 6:49am On Jul 24, 2014
Israel settler are terrorist in the land of Palestine.
Israel had been murdering of Christian n Muslims.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by itsmine: 7:54am On Jul 24, 2014
bigass: People are dying in middle East
. ...and in d north east too; I mean here in nigeria, only dt lives here are valueless! a whole generation being wiped out. Damboa isn't a small town for God's sake.
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by Nihilist: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2014
GuyFawkes: The Israeli government has always held the position that Palestinians have no rights in their homeland. Israel was founded by military conquest and terrorism. It is being sustained by military domination and terrorism. The Israelis can maintain their military dominance for the present, but they can't do it forever, and when the day comes when they can't maintain it the retribution will be dreadful. The only way Israel can survive in the long term is to acknowledge the legitimate grievances of the Palestinian people and make amends for their misdeeds. The American and European efforts to a "just peace" are just window dressing, because the Israelis are not now and have never been willing to treat the Palestinians with humanity and justice. For those who wish the Israelis well, the course they have followed since the beginnings of the conflict in the early 20th century is distressing because ultimately it will result in their destruction. That is the plain truth.

Mr Funky,

Can you explain to the house how the previous rulers of that region came into power before the annexation by the British in 1920?

How did the Arabs come to rule Jerusalem as far back as 635 AD

I'll give you a clue....it starts with Military Conquest cheesy
Re: Netanyahu, HAMAS And Dearth Of Reason In Middle East by GuyFawkes: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2014
Nihilist:

Mr Funky,

Can you explain to the house how the previous rulers of that region came into power before the annexation by the British in 1920?

How did the Arabs come to rule Jerusalem as far back as 635 AD

I'll give you a clue....it starts with Military Conquest cheesy

Good,you have a formed opinion already concerning the discussion at hand why don't you keep it to yourself undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Africa Police Chief Blames Nigerians For South African Drug Problems / West Africa Leaders Say Mali Junta Must Name A President By September 15 / "Paul Kagame Did Not Withdraw From WEFA Because Of Xenophobia" Rwandan Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.