Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money (6574 Views)

Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal / My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. / Help,my Relationship Doesnt Look So Good,my Gf Wants A Car First! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
Neldrizzy: hmmmmm
grin hey Watsup?
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
fijiano202: if i know the answer to that question i promise to answer cos shes also a grad
den get ha a job..... neva in ur life alowd a woman who is nt yet ur wife to hold u in to ramsom because if u do u gona regret it bro.
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by lilmax(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
teeo: Guys should also start asking for allowance from their babes.
Operation gender equality.
grin
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by xp17(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
angela98: if u can't meet her demands and she continues toif not, she might start cheating on you. Let's look at it from a bad girl perspective, 20k is not a lot considering the quality sex and attentions she gives you. If you patronised a prostitute regularly for one month and she charges you per pour, calculate it and u will see that it's going to be more than the money she is asking for. Not to mention the emotional involvement, the love and care you both share
can you hear your self? before I start my criticism, let me first do your lame maths.

eqn.......(1) Nigeria prostitute goes as low as #300/pour.
eqn .......(2)30days/month.

assuming you have sex every other 2days, let find the amount spent every month

soln....
300*30= #9000
9000/2= #4500/months.

but seriously, your bad girl assumption makes no sense to me on this case, because it's two unrelated scenarios. likening a girlfriend with a prostitute is like calling a pastor a witch doctor.

@op, I don't think it's idea to make that kinda commitment with a girlfriend , not even a wife. if you wanna give, let it be at your pace and let no one compel you to. if you start obliging to cheap blackmails from ladies, my guy you are doom for life.

let no one deceive you , sex is the cheapest thing on earth.check my maths up there , you see how #4500 can get you 15 different girls in a month. Hun?
so, anyone telling you to make some kinda lucre commitment for sex is still oblivious on it being the cheapest purchase hitherto.

disclaimer: I'm not saying you should not give financially to enhance your relationship, but saying do not , I repeat , do not let someone make it a mandatory ritual on you, especially telling you what to, instead of what you can.

good morning all.

6 Likes

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Gratia: If this is true then I must be a learner o

@Op is she your wife? Do you give your Mum/sister monthly allowance?
If you don't know what to do open an insurance 20k monthly package.

NB: I am a lady so when I see unreasonable woman I will know.
gbam. she is so unreasonable. dont even tink she love d guy self.
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
angela98: you seem like a very nice person. I think u should call off the relationship if u can't meet her demands and she continues to insist. if not, she might start cheating on you. Let's look at it from a bad girl perspective, 20k is not a lot considering the quality sex and attentions she gives you. If you patronised a prostitute regularly for one month and she charges you per pour, calculate it and u will see that it's going to be more than the money she is asking for. Not to mention the emotional involvement, the love and care you both share
bt she is not a prostitute babe, y on earth will she hold hm in to ramsom is she nt tinking hw to setle wit hm? is even clear dat she dont love d guy jor.
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Neldrizzy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
claireshan: grin hey Watsup?
am fine... Hw is ur day going
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
Neldrizzy: am fine... Hw is ur day going
just there, on my way home

U?
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Neldrizzy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
claireshan: just there, on my way home

U?
alright.... i av been busy since morning..... Hope ur day wasn't stressful?
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hahahhahahahahahhahahhah let me laugh first. It is one thing to occasionally ask your boyfriend for money and it is another thing to place a salary demand.
Chai! And my boyfriend thinks I am too demanding for just wanting his attention. Lol.

1 Like

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Neldrizzy: alright.... i av been busy since morning..... Hope ur day wasn't stressful?
Not really
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by avalontony(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
tell her to go find teaching job.....them go pay her 20k every month.
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Neldrizzy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
claireshan: Not really
tank God
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by angela98(f): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
sameer1212: bt she is not a prostitute babe, y on earth will she hold hm in to ramsom is she nt tinking hw to setle wit hm? is even clear dat she dont love d guy jor.
exactly, that's is the whole point of this issue. I Dont want the moderator to feel offended if I call his babe a prostitute. Becos its only a prostitute that put a price tag in a relationship

1 Like

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by angela98(f): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
xp17: can you hear your self? before I start my criticism, let me first do your lame maths.

soln....
300*30= #9000
9000/2= #4500/months.

but seriously, your bad girl assumption makes no sense to me on this case, because it's two unrelated scenarios. likening a girlfriend with a prostitute is like calling a pastor a witch doctor.

@op, I don't think it's idea to make that kinda commitment with a girlfriend , not even a wife. if you wanna give, let it be at your pace and let no one compel you to. if you start obliging to cheap blackmails from ladies, my guy you are doom for life.

let no one deceive you , sex is the cheapest thing on earth.check my maths up there , you see how #4500 can get you 15 different girls in a month. Hun?
so, anyone telling you to make some kinda lucre commitment for sex is still oblivious on it being the cheapest purchase hitherto.

disclaimer: I'm not saying you should not give financially to enhance your relationship, but saying do not , I repeat , do not let someone make it a mandatory ritual on you, especially telling you what to, instead of what you can.

good morning all.

really? You've really got so much experience on how much naija prostitute collect. shocked hmmm na wah!
Well, all i can say is that its a prostitute that puts a price tag in a relationship. Because there is no emotional connection. No future commitment. They are only in for the money. What i mean by "From a bad girl perspective" as earlier stated, is how such girls would view it. No money no relationship. Remember prostitution is not only when you stand along the road at night at Allen avenue or body trade in a brothel. A lady who sleeps around with various men in exchange for money is a prostitute. A girl who is asking to be paid to remain in a relationship is also a pro.

2 Likes

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by egopersonified(f): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Op, she knows u luv her so much and can get away with it. U ve put her on monthly pay already, she only wants u to increase it, say d truth. Next she will lie to u that she is preg and u ll plead wit her to keep it, this would now b a tool for emotionally blackmailing you, and you will b running from work to her house to pet her when d non-existent baby in d womb is disturbing her, u ll b introduced to d family who will also siphon u dry. When she meets a richer guy, she ll b going out wit him and u ll b aware of it, but love ll not let u leave her, she would leave yr house, sleep in his house for three days and com back to u and u will be content with this arrangement. Even after breaking up wit her, u ll still send her money becos d love would refuse to die no matter what.
This is not fiction ohh, it is happening to a guy I no, he does casual work during the day and security at night, on both jobs he receives 30k total and gives his girl 10k monthly, even when he has issues at work and he is not paid, he is one of the most caring guys I ve ever met but the girl has turned him into a mugu. I ve adviced him several times and even fasted and prayed just becos of him as I see him as a son though he is just a few years younger but once she comes crying, he just crumbles. No matter what we say here today, I no u will give her that money, my only advice is make sure u are always happy and healthy, all the best.

3 Likes

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
angela98: exactly, that's is the whole point of this issue. I Dont want the moderator to feel offended if I call his babe a prostitute. Becos its only a prostitute that put a price tag in a relationship
dats it dear, hmmmmm i tire for som babes self.......
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Adaeze003(f): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
jimmy4x:
CHAI!!!!!!
Dia riz god o! cheesy cheesy
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
Adaeze003:
Dia riz god o! cheesy cheesy
cheesy
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
xp17: can you hear your self? before I start my criticism, let me first do your lame maths.

soln....
300*30= #9000
9000/2= #4500/months.

good morning all.

wow bros u go for math ooo

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
egopersonified: Op, she knows u luv her so much and can get away with it. U ve put her on monthly pay already, she only wants u to increase it, say d truth. Next she will lie to u that she is preg and u ll plead wit her to keep it, this would now b a tool for emotionally blackmailing you, and you will b running from work to her house to pet her when d non-existent baby in d womb is disturbing her, u ll b introduced to d family who will also siphon u dry. When she meets a richer guy, she ll b going out wit him and u ll b aware of it, but love ll not let u leave her, she would leave yr house, sleep in his house for three days and com back to u and u will be content with this arrangement. Even after breaking up wit her, u ll still send her money becos d love would refuse to die no matter what.
This is not fiction ohh, it is happening to a guy I no, he does casual work during the day and security at night, on both jobs he receives 30k total and gives his girl 10k monthly, even when he has issues at work and he is not paid, he is one of the most caring guys I ve ever met but the girl has turned him into a mugu. I ve adviced him several times and even fasted and prayed just becos of him as I see him as a son though he is just a few years younger but once she comes crying, he just crumbles. No matter what we say here today, I no u will give her that money, my only advice is make sure u are always happy and healthy, all the best.
Ma,am not that gullible,love makes u do crazy things...she just gave me the request ooo
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Jamieb(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
fijiano202: You know that awkward moment when u fell like a train just ran thru u,that was the exact feeling i had when she ask for a monthly pocket money of 20k..honestly i thought it was a joke until she stood her ground concerning her request...all i could murmur was WTF ur joking right? and she gave me the stink eye...till now i still feel like its a dream cos shes a kinda lady that doesnt demand for anything,i only buy her gifts and some ladies stuff at my own will and conviniece....pls help what should i do? cos i dont really know what to do cos its like my brain is malfunction at the moment and Love is not something u can turn off at will..i need mature advice?
how much do u give ur mum,dad,bro or sis per month wey u go dey pay ur gal.
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by scribble: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
and here i am looking for a fine sidechick that will collect 30k per month

this life is not fair

tell your babe to PM me abeg cool
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by jennylove7575(f): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
chamboy: how much b ur pooner for one month....
Olosho osi
chamboy a lot of people have been talking about ur rudeness to people on naira land.. I will just ignore ur insult. Because i believe u are still a child
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by chamboy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
jennylove7575: chamboy a lot of people have been talking about ur rudeness to people on naira land.. I will just ignore ur insult. Because i believe u are still a child
Ur Initial Comments showed how Grownup u r na. Pest
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
I've got nothing to comment......
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
@ OP... I've been in this kinda spot b4 and i must tell you do not START what you can't finish. The only reason you started this thread is because you are considering her request which you shouldn't for any freaking REASON !!!. off load that bitch right away. This is what happens when a girl knows you love and cherish her so much. (Open office for ur head)

She has no reason or what so ever to demand a monthly allowance for wetin sef? even if she is your wife.. What i did to my girl, I told her i was gonna start giving her the 50K allowance starting in 2 months she smile but i bleeped the hell outta her b4 d 2 months lapsed and told her to impose the TAXES on her PARENTS. End of story

3 Likes

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by finditng: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
fijiano202: Guy,am working and my salary is ok for me atm..giving her 20k a month would be the end of me

My ex asked for 60k minus the regular outings and petty bills of needs....freakn ibo girl from imo...grown in calabar....when I declined she yarbed my life...a six year relationship...I was even saving to buy her a ring....God saved my life!...lol...saw her recently....she saw my nu wag and all...boi upgrade....shame catch am as she dey broke like bonga fish .....point keep no such woman...( She's even in your qualification range o...not a far lower smallie...thief.if it was that easy why can she earn too?).theyare pests an the orientation/ mindset is a disastrous one....dnt gt me wrong spoil ur woman when u hv cash...but the moment she constructs an alowance demand...delete her!...its a petty personell structured around the thought that she's doing you a favor by dating you ( sex, attention and all)...and demands to be paid....thus...you an item she's coping with.....delete the idiot....there are wonderfuly nigerian girls out there...whom will love you and plan life with you

1 Like

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
finditng:
My ex asked for 60k minus the regular outings and petty bills of needs....freakn ibo girl from imo...grown in calabar....when I declined she yarbed my life...a six year relationship...I was even saving to buy her a ring....God saved my life!...lol...saw her recently....she saw my nu wag and all...boi upgrade....shame catch am as she dey broke like bonga fish .....point keep no such woman...( She's even in your qualification range o...not a far lower smallie...thief.if it was that easy why can she earn too?).theyare pests an the orientation/ mindset is a disastrous one....dnt gt me wrong spoil ur woman when u hv cash...but the moment she constructs an alowance demand...delete her!...its a petty personell structured around the thought that she's doing you a favor by dating you ( sex, attention and all)...and demands to be paid....thus...you an item she's coping with.....delete the idiot....there are wonderfuly nigerian girls out there..
thanks bro..thats a wonderful advice
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by finditng: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
fijiano202: thanks bro..thats a wonderful advice

You are welcome #true story..trust me...I knw the feeling @ loving her real much...but lemme tell you the plain truth...you'll get a better prettier one that won't stress you a bit...and you'll bless GOd . Am a living example...just tk dt step...save yourself the trauma of such a woman..that mindset transcends beyond money and you'll findout the other forms of its manifestations in pain when you have invested all....just tell yourself in your mind that you are single ....live life , be happy , go out, hang out nicely ..try gbogobiri on the island...you'll meet damsels that will light up your world and help improve you..not drain you..wish you the best bro.
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
angela pls add me on 29C329CA i am looking for a good lady
angela98: you seem like a very nice person. I think u should call off the relationship if u can't meet her demands and she continues to insist. if not, she might start cheating on you. Let's look at it from a bad girl perspective, 20k is not a lot considering the quality sex and attentions she gives you. If you patronised a prostitute regularly for one month and she charges you per pour, calculate it and u will see that it's going to be more than the money she is asking for. Not to mention the emotional involvement, the love and care you both share
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by WhyAWhy(m): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2014
fijiano202: You know that awkward moment when u fell like a train just ran thru u,that was the exact feeling i had when she ask for a monthly pocket money of 20k..honestly i thought it was a joke until she stood her ground concerning her request...all i could murmur was WTF ur joking right? and she gave me the stink eye...till now i still feel like its a dream cos shes a kinda lady that doesnt demand for anything,i only buy her gifts and some ladies stuff at my own will and conviniece....pls help what should i do? cos i dont really know what to do cos its like my brain is malfunction at the moment and Love is not something u can turn off at will..i need mature advice?

Looool.. run.. blackmail. Why should I pay her monthly pocket money? What will she pay me in return? If it is sex then I am better off getting Ashewo!

Okay getting serious.. you are neither her employer or father. It is a relationship for crying out loud not a job opportunity!!!If she needs monthly stipends, those are the legal routes to go through. Period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rate Your Lips / Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? / Application Open For Volunteers For 2019 Higher Institution Football League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.