Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Gods Of Infidelity: Blind Gods Or What? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Gods Of Infidelity: Blind Gods Or What? (11425 Views)

Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) / When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? / Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Gods Of Infidelity: Blind Gods Or What? by enomakos(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote
author=ritux]I asked this same question during one of our learning
sessions at NYSC camp Nsi Atai Akwa Ibom state but did not get any
answer from the traditional ruler that came to lecture us on their laws
and customs.

I remember he said Ekpo Nkagwo will kill the woman while the man will
buy a goat and some drinks to appease the gods.

In some part of my tribe, if the married woman commits adultery or
sleeps outside, it is the husband that will fall very ill for a very
long time until the wife confesses. I mean this is mad...the gods must
be really crazy. [/quote]it is the same in my place edo state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Eulogising Name (ORIKI) / 14- Odu Irete Meji- Eji Elemere Let Your Fortunes Make You A Better Person! / Conflicting Police, DSS Reports On Agom Adara's Killers In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.