Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna (46751 Views)

I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by brianlerry(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
In my opinion.. Buhari planned this attack on himself to gain public sympathy and erase his tag with boko haram.. Gbam!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
publisher: RIDDLE

FUSHO WILLIAMS had internal squabbles with Ogunlewe and Obanikoro.
Somebody killed Funsho,and made us want to blame Ogunlewe,Obanikoro and the PDP.

BURAHI recently had public squabbles with GEJ and the PDP over the state of the nation.
Somebody attempts to kill Buhari and make us blame GEJ and PDP.

Who is that somebody and which political party does he (or her) belong to?

Answers Please.
you av smoked your weed again this night

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ratiken(m): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
silly extremist claiming non-involvement. Buhari is trying too hard to dissociate himself from terrorism by stage managing an attack. Its too late to claim holy, baboons and dogs are already soaking in blood.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by FILUX(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
I believe that boko boys are being sponsored by northern leaders. Dont be surprise they may be the actor.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Abagworo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2014

About 90 minutes after the first attack, a second
explosion ripped through the crowded Kawo area,
targeting the motorcade of Gen Buhari, a former military
ruler of Nigeria and a senior member of the All
Progressive Congress opposition party.

Gunmen rammed a vehicle into his convoy, firing shots
at it, our reporter says, adding that two of Gen Buhari's
bodyguards were slightly wounded in the attack.

m.bbc.com/news/world-africa-28447204?ocid=socialflow_twitter

This is no "child's play" as it is obvious he was targeted and shot at directly with the pictures I've seen.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by publisher(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
JideJamez: you av smoked your weed again this night

When ur father keeps selling it to me, I get choice?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by chiheart: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
This is the plan of Apc!! In order to lie to Nigerians that Jonathans Administration is behind Boko haram. Can't Nigerians open their eyes. This man can do and undo cos of power. God will visit them one day cos of this shedding of blood. God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by TCD: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
oviecollins: . you are a complete slowpoke##,@ ur age u can b deceived easily.. u such a daft..buhari n his cohot will never escape the innocent life they have taken..matter d technique they imploy to disguise...fake .......northern old foolllllll
see am, Another Boko haram member/sympathiser we now know who you people are. Your days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by otokx(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
This looks like an assasination attempt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by tommykiwi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
TCD: So Boko haram is the Armed wing of PDP..the truth is gradually coming out..they will all fail
I don't how U guys reason some time.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by sonwa20(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
uchu gba unu
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sunbellar:
You blood sucker Boko Haram brother of Buhari. Idiots!
i am nt taking side of any one, i dont engage myself wit any type of fight, eda online or physicaly. because of my personality n famly. u dont no who i am, so pls dont push me too far. because i swear to god, i hv wat it take to get u were eva u r.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by tumbez: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
TCD: So Boko haram is the Armed wing of PDP..the truth is gradually coming out..they will all fail
...chaiiii broo I remember idris abdulkarim "nigeria Jaga jaga"..we just they look and pray.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Sunofgod(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
Buhari - Your only reaping what you have sewn.

(No sympathy from me . . . )

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Sunbellar: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
sameer1212: i am nt taking side of any one, i dont engage myself wit any type of fight, eda online or physicaly. because of my personality n famly. u dont no who i am, so pls dont push me too far. because i swear to god, i hv wat it take to get u were eva u r.
Sorry is your name. You are just a church rat. If you try abusing my personality again, I will use all possible means to track you and decimate your posterity. Try quoting me again and await the impending consequences and curses. Fool!
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ezugegere(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2014

STOP KILLING BOKO HARAM MEMBERS ........ THEY ARE FREEDOM FIGHTERS. ...... BUHARI, 2013.
Former Head of Military Ruler and Chieftain
of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Major
General Muhammadu Buhari has asked the Federal
Government to stop the clampdown of Boko Haram
insurgents, saying Niger Delta Militants were never killed
or properties belonging to them destroyed. Buhari who
spoke on Sunday on a Liberty Radio programme, Guest of
the Week monitored said accused the government of
killing and destroying houses belonging to Boko Haram
members while the Niger Delta militants get special
treatment. The former dictator said that unlike the special
treatment given to the Niger Delta militants by the federal
government, the Boko Haram members were being killed
and their houses demolished by government. While
accusing President Jonathan of failing from the beginning
to address the security situation in the country, Buhari
said he has never been in support of the state of
emergency in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa state. According
to Buhari “what is responsible for the security situation in
the country is caused by the activities of Niger Delta
militants. Every Nigerian that is familiar with what is
happening knows this. The Niger Delta militants started it
all. “What happened is that the governors of the Niger
Delta region at that time wanted to win their elections. So
they recruited the youths and gave them guns and bullets
and used them against their opponents to win elections
by force. “After the elections were over, they asked the
boys to return the guns; the boys refused to return the
guns. Because of that, the allowance that was being given
to the youths by the governors during that time was
stopped. “The youths resorted to kidnapping oil workers
and were collecting dollars as ransom. Now a boy of 18
to 20 years was getting about 500 dollars in a week, why
will he go to school and spend 20 years to study and then
come back and get employed by government to be paid
N100,000 a month, that is if he is lucky to get
employment. “So kidnapping becomes very rampant in the
South -South and the South -East. They kidnapped people
and were collecting money. “How did Boko Haram start?
We know that their leader, Mohammed Yusuf started his
militant and the police couldn’t control them and the
army was invited. He was arrested by soldiers and
handed over to the police. “The appropriate thing to do,
according to the law, was for the police to carry out
investigations and charge him to court for prosecution,
but they killed him, his in-law was killed, they went and
demolished their houses. “Because of that, his supporters
resorted to what they are doing today. You see in the
case of the Niger Delta militants, the late President Umaru
Musa Yar’adua sent an aeroplane to bring them, he sat
down with them and discussed with them, they were
cajoled, and they were given money and granted amnesty.
“They were trained in some skills and were given
employment, but the ones in the north were being killed
and their houses were being demolished. They are
different issues, what brought this? It is injustice”. While
fielding questions in English in the same programme,
Buhari said that the promoters of the All Progressive
Congress (APC) were aware of the challenges ahead of
them in an effort to get the party registered, saying “the
road to merger is quite rough. “The ruling party, with its
enormous resources and its capacity for coercion has seen
it as a threat and they have said it. Personally, I came to
realise since 2007 that Nigerians believe that the only
way to stabilise the system of multi-party democracy is
for the opposition parties that have representatives right
from Councillors to the National Assembly come together
to deliver their constituencies democratically. This is the
only way you can counter PDP’s enormous physical and
material influence in the country” He expressed optimism
that the All Progressive Congress will be registered saying
“by nature, I am an optimist. If I were not an optimist, I
will not attempt to contest the presidency three times and
end up in the Supreme Court three times. I believe we are
going to be registered. “There is a law guiding party
registration which states that you must have your
headquarters in the nation’s capital that can be identified
by INEC and you must have a convention. All the three
parties involved have held their conventions and have
agreed to forsake our existing parties and go for APC. “At
the national level, we must have those who will run the
party. As soon as we meet these criteria and INEC
acknowledge that, 30 days after the acknowledgement, we
are APC whether INEC write us and give us the
registration or not”.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
1000 Snippers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sunbellar:
Sorry is your name. You are just a church rat. If you try abusing my personality again, I will use all possible means to track you and decimate your posterity. Try quoting me again and await the impending consequences and curses. Fool!
u fucking bastard if u no u r man enof, lets take dis fight to some were, any were u can tink off. n let me show u hw a son of a general react. i swear to god, if u like i can give u my adress here in abuja so dat we can c if u r man enof
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by dexter1983(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
prophetone:

Don't be silly, i live in the UK and pay to support the BBC. I re-emphasize, the BBC does not show adverts on it's channels because it is principally funded by taxpayers and government grants. The only income generating activity they engage in, is making programmes through BBC Studios, a subsidiary company as well as BBC Worldwide.

BBC News can and will never receive financial inducement from any political party in Nigeria, or anyone for that matter (except the UK government that sponsors it) for skewed programming. Whether they report facts is a question for another day.

Please dont stress yourself educating a myopic pdp soul.his mind is alredy made up which is so unfortunate for some nigerian youths.You are absolutely right.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
don't u guys watch American film.The Evil villain who is also a genius.Buharu might have masterminded the attack so that allegations of him sponsoring them would reduce.
don't we watch films were villains hurt demselves and their family just to prove to people that they are good..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by russello: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
sameer1212: i am nt taking side of any one, i dont engage myself wit any type of fight, eda online or physicaly. because of my personality n famly. u dont no who i am, so pls dont push me too far. because i swear to god, i hv wat it take to get u were eva u r.

And what exactly are you going to do when you get him?
I wonder who's worst between the two of you...
Smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by MarshRiley(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
Oh,Buhari was just left shaken,he was hurt or killed,that's bulshit,we are not kids here,wanna prove something BH? Kill Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Louislewis: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
He stage planned and managed that with a bullet-proof jeep to remain unhurt as to create image making and remove suspicion. Why was His statement after the blast, was on defensive side of his security men on how they did not allow the vehicle used for the mission to overtake them. This simply means, they knew that, the car had a bomb planted on it. He needs to be questioned.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by bnovative(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

So the Airforce officer that got beheaded was Hindu?

What about the Emir that got shot-up, he was Buddhist?

The hate in the heart of folk like you is really unfortunate and I hope the North and the West (plus part of the South South) can bandy together and provide a viable running mate to run with Buhari and kick GEJ out, if not you guys will run the country down with your myopicsm, tribalism, bigotry, intolerance and Fifth columnism.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Jakumo(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
Louislewis: He stage planned and managed that with a bullet-proof jeep to remain unhurt as to create image making and remove suspicion. Why was His statement after the blast, was on defensive side of his security men on how they did not allow the vehicle used for the mission to overtake them. This simply means, they knew that, the car had a bomb planted on it. He needs to be questioned.

No chit. The Ayatollah of Blood Letting must be questioned and later culled as humanely as possible, in order that there by peace for once.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by bnovative(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

So the Airforce officer that got beheaded was Hindu?

What about the Emir that got shot-up, he was Buddhist?

The hate in the heart of folk like you is really unfortunate and I hope the North and the West (plus part of the South South) can bandy together and provide a viable running mate to run with Buhari and kick GEJ out, if not you guys will run the country down with your myopicsm, tribalism, bigotry, intolerance and Fifth columnism.
The airforce man was killed because boko haram considered him to work for Nigeria government and against their course, but buhari is boko haram's stock. there's no way they could have hurt their own. Also have u heard of the Sunni and shiit Muslim? The emir that was killed was alleged to be pro-government and had mild views on issues bordering Islam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Louislewis: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
He stage planned and managed that with a bullet-proof jeep to remain unhurt as to create image making and remove suspicion. Why was His statement after the blast, was on defensive side of his security men on how they did not allow the vehicle used for the mission to overtake them after several attempted. This simply means, they knew that, the car had a bomb planted on it. He needs to be questioned on his statement as report on Channels TV.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by kinharold(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Please, let me ask sincerely ooo.

WHAT IF WE SIT DOWN AND DE-AMALGAMATE THIS COUNTRY PEACEFULLY, what is the worst thing that will happen. Will it be worst than Boko bombing. If true and complete federalism is not possible, I believe this is the best option.

One day, I will form a political party and one of our major manifesto will be to disintegrate Nigeria of establish TRUE and Genuine Federalism.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by omenka(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
CFCfan:
To add to what you've said:
- between September and October this year, the bombings will reduce drastically, in order for the Political primaries to hold in those states.

- In January next year, GEJ would dramatically announce that Boko Haram has been 'defeated' and Shekarau has either been arrested or killed.

Just watch out as the sequence of events unfold.
You make a very valid point indeed. Towards the end of the year, they just might reign in their hyenas and declare that "Boko Haram has been defeated, thanks to Jonathan", then use that as a campaign strategy.

The whole plot is just too easy that even a kindergarten could decipher. Only a fool would think that the northerners are by themselves killing themselves just to slight a president. What the northerners, like any other group of people in Nigeria, seek is power, and in politics, power derives from numbers. So tell me, how does reducing the population of those who ought to account for your superior number help in the scheme of things If anything, someone else is sabotaging the north!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Gbawe: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
dexter1983:

Please dont stress yourself educating a myopic pdp soul.his mind is alredy made up which is so unfortunate for some nigerian youths.You are absolutely right.

Indeed.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by bnovative(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
jiddodo:

It is becos God is always with the good people. So protects them. The wicked wil always fail (Boko haram)
Really? So the people who died because of this drama were bad people? I give up!!!!
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Kerosene: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
kurt09: He is a victim of circumstances. Right place at a wrong time.
Adonbilivit. He for injure or die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) / Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe / Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.