Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna (46752 Views)

I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ichidodo: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
publisher: RIDDLE

FUSHO WILLIAMS had internal squabbles with Ogunlewe and Obanikoro.
Somebody killed Funsho,and made us want to blame Ogunlewe,Obanikoro and the PDP.

BURAHI recently had public squabbles with GEJ and the PDP over the state of the nation.
Somebody attempts to kill Buhari and make us blame GEJ and PDP.

Who is that somebody and which political party does he (or her) belong to?

Answers Please.
Then your answer is Buhari...An attempt on Buhari will trigger not only,a wave of sympathy to his ideals and political machinery thereby boosting his battered reputation and eradicating the belief that he is a boko sympathizer but a public swell of anger to his political opponents and those in ASO rock.....its a win-win situation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Sunbellar: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
sameer1212: i pity ur life. u sucks..........
You blood sucker Boko Haram brother of Buhari. Idiots!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ISP1KSDATROOF: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
PointB: Judging from the magnitude of the loss (a direct effect of the size and placement of the bomb), if the executors wanted Buhari dead, he would have been killed. Clearly, with equivocation, this was STAGE MANAGED!

We are not fooled!

You've never been known to post anything that made sense, so no surprises here.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ISP1KSDATROOF: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
manny4life: If the opposition or GEJ wanted to get to Buhari, that's not a difficult task. Let Buhari quit seeking public sympathy, after all baboons and dogs will be soaked in blood.

Even after all these years in the United States you still can't get rid of hatred based on tribe and religion. Whats with y'all ibo folk and intolerance?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by PointB: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

You've never been known to post anything that made sense, so no surprises here.

Says someone with defective comprehension skill. cheesy

Best you face the topic!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by lorRhyMeZ: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
For reasonable people lyk us,d only reasonable reason why Dahiru Bauchi and GMB wud b attacked on d same day is simple: create chaos in d land,pit northerners against southerners,muslims against christians....civil war! Thank God nothing happened to them.

And if anybody still thinks PDP or APC still sponsors BH,well na for dem pocket. As for me I feel a stronger force,stronger and deadlier than PDP and APC combined is behind BH.

R.I.P to d dead! God be with us all.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by SamAfrik(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
With all ur grammar, its unfortunate that ur reasoning leaves much to be desired. Advice: u dont support a politician/party @ d detriment of ur integrity.
Jakumo:

Let us just say that the vast majority of Nigerians would heave a BIG sigh of relief if SOMEBODY would help our beloved Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden to reach the Land of 72, as soon as possible.

Now, with that premise in mind, Johnny B. Goode, as El Presidente of the Nigerian federation, is duty bound to press buttons that will ultimately assure peace and mutual understanding in the nation that looks up to him for leadership.

If known terror financiers need to be neutralized permanently with the help of independent contractors, in order that Nigeria may once again know lasting peace, would you, as a hypothetical head of state, not do what is necessary to stabilize the nation entrusted to you by electoral mandate of the people now seeking respite from war ?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
otokx: We should be careful of bias and prejudice.

Boko haram is not sponsored by APC neither is it sponsored by PDP, boko haram is an idea in line with certain fanatical leanings that found its strenght in an unserious government!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by orobs93(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dem nor kmw their house?
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ISP1KSDATROOF: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
publisher: RIDDLE

FUSHO WILLIAMS had internal squabbles with Ogunlewe and Obanikoro.
Somebody killed Funsho,and made us want to blame Ogunlewe,Obanikoro and the PDP.

BURAHI recently had public squabbles with GEJ and the PDP over the state of the nation.
Somebody attempts to kill Buhari and make us blame GEJ and PDP.

Who is that somebody and which political party does he (or her) belong to?

Answers Please.

ichidodo: Then your answer is Buhari...An attempt on Buhari will trigger not only,a wave of sympathy to his ideals and political machinery thereby boosting his battered reputation and eradicating the belief that he is a boko sympathizer but a public swell of anger to his political opponents and those in ASO rock.....its a win-win situation.

Mr.Ichidummy, so Buhari wanted to kill Buhari to gain public sympathy, or isnt that what you're telling us? Buhari kills himself in a fake bomb attack and his ghost contests the President election, is that not so?

SMH is crack free on the streets of major Nigerian cities or what because I can't seem to understand yall's thought process.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by emmykk(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
torkaka: Instead of fighting boko haram, they were busy accusing opposition figures and tactically allowed the monster to grow.

The other day I heard the government was looking for loan to fund the military, yet the same government was/is splashing hundreds of millions on impeachment projects.

Military/security agencies were flooded in ekiti during the governorship election, yet not a single security man is in Damboa right now where boko haram has hoisted their flag.

Anyone still apologetic to this government needs his/her head examined!!

PDP lead govt cannot be making trouble with opposition by using boko haram.

He said he will make the country ungovernable,let him stew in it.

The in thing is like boko haram is telling buhari you have supported us morally bombing,yet you want to contest while we die.

Solution the boko haram problem,

1.the north should be patient and hold power for 16 years when jonathan's term ends.killing people will do know 1 any good
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Shafiu1: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
dammytosh:

That is what APC paid them to report. So it will look as if even Buhari too is not safe.

In other words, he does nt know about BH.

Do u copy ?
paid them to post? You think like an animal

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by oldenglish: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
Chefs eat what they cook.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Jakumo(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
SamAfrik:
With all ur grammar, its unfortunate that ur reasoning leaves much to be desired. Advice: u dont support a politician/party @ d detriment of ur integrity.

Generally speaking I have never bothered to keep track of who is in which Nigerian political party, and I certainly have never engaged in any activity that could even remotely be likened to politics, BUT, that being said, I have a VERY strong interest in joining the conscientious outcry against evil individuals wherever on the planet they wreak their damage, and in Nigeria, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden is THE poster boy for pure, undiluted and sadistic prime evil, so, he bears watching, very closely.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Elebiju: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Abagworo: While the less wise ones might play this out for a joke, those endowed with wisdom will think deeper. Azazi made a statement and he was killed shortly, Rochas made a statement on 27th May and bombs were discovered in his State on 15th June with 6 suspects arrested who confessed they were to target 5 churches but those 6 were released following orders from above. I'm beginning to notice a suspicious pattern which might send a wrong signal that may lead to multiple assassination, lawlessness and state of anarchy. Let us all pray for Nigeria. For Buhari to be left unhurt is a miracle which has saved the lives and properties of many innocent Nigerians.
hmmmm, Buhari wrote an open letter to the president and this is the response? I think I understand your point.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by SpaceGoat: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by jiddodo: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
bnovative: Am I supposed to believe this cock and bull story? why are they always missing their alleged Muslim target? stunt stuff sha!

It is becos God is always with the good people. So protects them. The wicked wil always fail (Boko haram)
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by enomakos(m): 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
white lie
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
lawanson44: Buhari: So this is the plan, i will be passing by Kawo on this afternoon...eh...Hamza, make sure you people detonate the first bomb in Alkali Road targeting Sheikh Dahiru Baluchi. Then at the same time, i will be passing by Kawo road where immediately after detonating the first one, call Amiru to detonate the second one.

Hamza: Ba ruwana megida!

Buhari: Amiru, immediately you receive the flashing from Hamza, detonate the bomb. I hope you place it far from the road?

Amiru: Yes megida! as my motor dey pass, i go press the vutton por the remote.

Buhari: Good! Make sure it explodes as soon as i pass and then you, Mustapha, will come out of the other car and start shooting at my Jeep. We must make it look like this is an attack from GEJ and PDP! Kiji kwo?

Mustapha: No frovlem megida. But megida, i no go wound when i dey shoot your moto?

Buhari: Noooooo! The jeep is bullet proof so i will be ok. My body-guards Usman and Musa will use the razors i gave them to cut their selves so that they will bleed a little so it looks real. We must make sure that when this happens, our followers will think it is GEJ and start causing trouble. Is that not what we want?

All: It is! Sai Buhari!! GEJ Banza buuro ubaa iska kowei!!!

Buhari: Oya! Let's Go!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours later.... Read the OP's story

Funny.

I don't support playing politics with life issues.

God save this country...
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by darthv: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
inspite of all these obj never talk anything?
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by dammytosh: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Shafiu1: paid them to post? You think like an animal

Unlike you that will go violent, carry bomb or slaughter because of insults like this. When you are ready for a sensible argument, you can come back.

For now, Byeeeee

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ichidodo: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

[s]Mr.Ichidummy, so Buhari wanted to kill Buhari to gain public sympathy, or isnt that what you're telling us? Buhari kills himself in a fake bomb attack and his ghost contests the President election, is that not so?

SMH is crack free on the streets of major Nigerian cities or what because I can't seem to understand yall's thought process.[/s]
I understand this is too complex for numbnuts like yourself to grasp but we can't be blamed for the vast empty space in your skull,can we?..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by pat077: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
i wish he didn't escape.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Caseless: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
Gboliwe: Lie lie report! Buhari targeted only in his imagination.
sms!
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by anago18(m): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
ichidodo: I understand this is too complex for numbnuts like yourself to grasp but we can't be blamed for the vast empty space in your skull,can we?..

you reek of gigantic stupidity and you are an epitome of idiocy. little wonder the word idi0t was stamped on the birth certificate of all the offspring of the losers that sired you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by prophetone(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
It's getting clearer the forces behind BOKO HARAM.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by akanbiaa(m): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Trailblazer1: Who is deceiving who?
When did bokoharam start missing there target?
The cleric escaped, buhari also escaped.
Pls are they acting a nollywood movie?
many clerics have died and what your kind said is that chicken came home to roost and I know if Buhari was killed you will say Boko haram have killed their own so much hypocrisy so what can you believe apart from tribalism and religious sentiments?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by jiddodo: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
lorRhyMeZ: For reasonable people lyk us,d only reasonable reason why Dahiru Bauchi and GMB wud b attacked on d same day is simple: create chaos in d land,pit northerners against southerners,muslims against christians....civil war! Thank God nothing happened to them.

And if anybody still thinks PDP or APC still sponsors BH,well na for dem pocket. As for me I feel a stronger force,stronger and deadlier than PDP and APC combined is behind BH.

R.I.P to d dead! God be with us all.

I just luv ur thinking faculty. There re just few of u dat reason critically on this thread. The rest of us shud keep decievin ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Pyroclast(m): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
undecided
Prejudiced comments all over this thread!
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by temitope28(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Gboliwe: Lie lie report! Buhari targeted only in his imagination.

who is buhari deceiving?? let him talk to his boys to stop shedding innocent bloods and #bring back our girls# mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by tomakint: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Gabrielsylar: Insha Allah
Muhb pubh saw
Will pay for this monster he brought to eartg
Worry not as he is already paying for it right where he is now!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) / Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe / Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.