Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna (46755 Views)

I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
omenka: The desperation of the occupants of Aso Villa is definitely going to see to the end of this moribund entity called Nigeria!!!

If anyone recalls this post of mine in the other thread:

@ No 4. Can anyone see what I was saying now??!!!

Big ups for this comment, my nyggah.

Anyway, I hope you know BH isn't just one group. The ones with the black flag fighting in Borno is different from the ones in the hinterland bombing everywhere with car bombs.

That said, discerning minds are waiting for the end game, to see if naij survives this or not. But it's going to be bloody - with rivers of blood everywhere. lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Sunbellar: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
sameer1212: u fucking bastard if u no u r man enof, lets take dis fight to some were, any were u can tink off. n let me show u hw a son of a general react. i swear to god, if u like i can give u my adress here in abuja so dat we can c if u r man enof
If you are man enough drop your address and let's see how it goes. Foolish Aboki!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Kerosene: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
If your President is not clueless, with his control of the Armed Forces, the Police, DSS, NSCDC, DMI and other security agencies, I see no reason why has not arrested the person that made that statement.
SUPPORTED

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by repogirl(f): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
If Buhari was being targeted, he would have been dead since yesterday, these BH guys are precise e.g in the case of the kidnapped and murdered emir.....they should stop deceiving themselves jare!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by tomakint: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
ichidodo: I see we are getting high tonight.....Islamic drunkard.
Ichidodo no go kill pesin grin grin lol @ 'Islamic drunkard' even when the he-goat of an orphan is supposed to observe the lay down fasting in their 'holy month of ramadam' grin grin see as the bottle of Star Lager balance well for in hand with his g.ay partner grin dozzybaba must be a prophet grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sunbellar:
If you are man enough drop your address and let's see how it goes. Foolish Aboki!
i now no ur prblm.......poverty....
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Manir9ja: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
Some people can see everything but d truth,its coming out gradually. May God punish those behind d so called BOKO HARAM whoever they are,lemmi hear u say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by fred06: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Let me state that people hammering on the fact that buhari is the sponsor of boko haram are wrong and cannot see clearly...if he sponsors the group then why are they attacking the north only...why bring up a group to destroy ur region which ordinary is not dat developed....? They would have tried to create mayhem in the southern part of the country n destroy infrastructure in d south...I still belive d group is political...but which has gone bad mainly from members of Pdp who are still angered by d president by hidding to the agreement for him to have one tenure after takin yara dua own tenure..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Mogidi: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Buhari will do anything to grab power, even bombing himself. Didn't Buko hari rule us in the 80s, abeg what does this man really want?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
repogirl: If Buhari was being targeted, he would have been dead since yesterday, these BH guys are precise e.g in the case of the kidnapped and murdered emir.....they should stop deceiving themselves jare!
hmmmmm
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Jakumo(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
fred06: .if he sponsors the group then why are they attacking the north only....

Boko Hari's boys have ALREADY claimed to have set off the bomb that killed 5 people in Lagos, located in the SOUTH of Nigeria, so your entire premise is flat wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
TCD: So Boko haram is the Armed wing of PDP..the truth is gradually coming out..they will all fail

Do u really think BH will miss it if they are bent on taking down Buhari? Does Buhari live in barracks? Even if he does, BH has successfully attacked barracks. How come he was not trailed to his house? Can his security personnel at home withstand the force of BH? How come none of these prominent men has been attacked at home?
The truth is that the people behind BH are simply covering their tracks by some of these blasts. If they want to get any of these men, they know how to.
I know that one day, God will surely expose these evil men. May the blood of all the innocent people that have been shed keep crying out against them until God's wrath descends upon them, in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by eaglechild: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Look at what APC's desperation for power has led to.

A whole region in ruins.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
repogirl: If Buhari was being targeted, he would have been dead since yesterday, these BH guys are precise e.g in the case of the kidnapped and murdered emir.....they should stop deceiving themselves jare!

Can't you see he was in a convoy, with tinted glasses? What do you know about security detail, and how difficult it's to conduct a hit on a convoy? Chances of being conducting a successful hit against a convoy is between whatever decimal to 30$ max. So the fact that he's still alive isn't shocking.

Anyway, who gave these kids internet access, for fvck sake?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by PECO4KING(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
I swear you make sense to me. God bless you 1 million times Amen for been a sincere Nigerian.

torkaka: Instead of fighting boko haram, they were busy accusing opposition figures and tactically allowed the monster to grow.

The other day I heard the government was looking for loan to fund the military, yet the same government was/is splashing hundreds of millions on impeachment projects.

Military/security agencies were flooded in ekiti during the governorship election, yet not a single security man is in Damboa right now where boko haram has hoisted their flag.

Anyone still apologetic to this government needs his/her head examined!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Trailblazer1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
donpress36: I can now see why this country is not developing.. I said this because those that were born in nigeria are even fools. I wonder why Nigeria born girls and boys do embrace the wrong ways.

Even if Buhari is sponsoring boko haram, why can't the government control this terrorist and save the live and properties of the citizen. Should we say that boko haram is more than all the military officers in this country?? Or should we say that Buhari is richer than the Federal Government The money used in sponsoring this boko haram is not even up to $1billion that this idiot Jonathan is asking for. Meanwhile he has spent $14billion in the past without any success....

Go to hell Goodluck.. Nigeria made a greate mistake for electing you. Even if buhari was caught sponsoring boko haram today, I will vote him cause he will be able to protect us. Even if "shekau" contest for president I will vote him cause he will give us full protection. TO HELL WITH JONATHAN

I can't believe human beings like u still exist.
You will even vote buhari or shekau to protect u from who
When GEJ wins the next election make sure u hang yourself or blow up yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by bnovative(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
fred06: Let me state that people hammering on the fact that buhari is the sponsor of boko haram are wrong and cannot see clearly...if he sponsors the group then why are they attacking the north only...why bring up a group to destroy ur region which ordinary is not dat developed....? They would have tried to create mayhem in the southern part of the country n destroy infrastructure in d south...I still belive d group is political...but which has gone bad mainly from members of Pdp who are still angered by d president by hidding to the agreement for him to have one tenure after takin yara dua own tenure..
Why they are attacking the north? simple. Islam breeds terrorism and the locals support it. The day the north east want boko haram to end, it will end.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Sylverbox(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
chimerase2: They would hv bombed him nah so dat we will say is PDP dat was behind the BOKO haram cheesy
Actor no dey die for film, if at all he dies na for the end.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
omenka: You make a very valid point indeed. Towards the end of the year, they just might reign in their hyenas and declare that "Boko Haram has been defeated, thanks to Jonathan", then use that as a campaign strategy.

The whole plot is just too easy that even a kindergarten could decipher. Only a fool would think that the northerners are by themselves killing themselves just to slight a president. What the northerners, like any other group of people in Nigeria, seek is power, and in politics, power derives from numbers. So tell me, how does reducing the population of those who ought to account for your superior number help in the scheme of things If anything, someone else is sabotaging the north!
Spot on! I always wondered why BH would be slaughtering northern Muslims to spite a President. It's clear that BH, in its present form, is definitely not being sponsored by Northern politicians.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by CyberTerrorist: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
The northern elders and really behind this menace.. sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by jaso1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
TCD: So Boko haram is the Armed wing of PDP..the truth is gradually coming out..they will all fail

Nigerians eyes will open when PDP with its evil tactics finished up this country. The Big men will flee while the poor will be left to decide between life and death. Have ever asked yourself why the presidency keep hiding identified boko haram sponsors? If you still believe in your bigotry sentiment, you will have your life to regret. What does these evil people want from poor? has the poor Nigerians now turn to mosquitoes to which they can be killing day by day to flex their political strength? Open your sense and stop answering fool. How can a sect be powerful than our security agencies that know as most sophisticated grand battle force? Jonathan is from a family. PDP and other parties are formed for some certain individuals to continue staving you all and keep you enslave. Enough for the wise!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by CyberTerrorist: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
CFCfan:
Spot on! I always wondered why BH would be slaughtering northern Muslims to spite a President. It's clear that BH, in its present form, is definitely not being sponsored by Northern politicians.
BH is an Islamic agenda..to islamize the country.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
CFCfan:

I actually feel sorry for whoever is behind all these attacks. They need to leave these Northerners alone because the blow-back will make Hutus vs. Tutsis look like a walk in the park.

Well, maybe they're already prepared for war because anyone with eyes should be able to see the ethnic cleansing going on in that part of the country.

I'm out! cool

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by chimerase2: 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sylverbox: Actor no dey die for film, if at all he dies na for the end.
I knw buhari told his boys to do dat becos of wat the international bodies did by labelling dem sponsors of boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by atlwireles: 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
CFCfan:

Then you don't know a lot about Nigerian politics. Is this not the same country, politicians plant bombs in their houses and their own cars just to point finger at the opponent. They even go as far to stage assassinations. Don't put anything pass a Nigerian politician seeking power. They are prepared to kill their own mother, if it brings them power.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by antartica(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kaduna use to be a very beautiful and moderate city on Nigerian level,but now it is fallen prey to the plague of fundamental that is eating Nigeria from inside out.

A people perish for lack of knowledge. Nigeria is at the verge of desolation,it is almost all over,unless there is a miracle. A divine wind.( kamikaze).

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Sunbellar: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
sameer1212: i now no ur prblm.......poverty....
Fool! I can comfortably feed your generation. Wretched pig
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sunbellar:
Fool! I can comfortably feed your generation. Wretched pig
hmmmm i blame myselffor cheeping so low to tlk to some one like u. i will neva reply u again..........

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Sunbellar: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
sameer1212: hmmmm i blame myselffor cheeping so low to tlk to some one like u. i will neva reply u again..........
You re just a slowpoke. You will soon meet your Waterloo!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ISP1KSDATROOF: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
prophetone:

Don't be silly, i live in the UK and pay to support the BBC. I re-emphasize, the BBC does not show adverts on it's channels because it is principally funded by taxpayers and government grants. The only income generating activity they engage in, is making programmes through BBC Studios, a subsidiary company as well as BBC Worldwide.

BBC News can and will never receive financial inducement from any political party in Nigeria, or anyone for that matter (except the UK government that sponsors it) for skewed programming. Whether they report facts is a question for another day.

They think everywhere is like their country where bribe and corruption is the order of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by eaglechild: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
antartica: Kaduna use to be a very beautiful and moderate city on Nigerian level,but now it is fallen prey to the plague of fundamental that is eating Nigeria from inside out.

A people perish for lack of knowledge. Nigeria is at the verge of desolation,it is almost all over,unless there is a miracle. A divine wind.( kamikaze).
Northern Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers / Olu Falae Regains Freedom / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.