Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna (46750 Views)

I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by korel9: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Let me confirm first

Am I supposed to believe this?

Well staged. undecided

But I thought Buhari sees himself as the "Man of the People"?
Why then does he need a bullet proof car?

#justwondering

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by xp17(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
and he escaped...I love the movie.

half of yellow sun pt 2

grab your pirated copy now

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by LilPeezy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
talk2smat:

Credit:http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-28447204?ocid=socialflow_twitter
framework.....na small pikin una dy tell dis story,,,,,even a new baby will tell u dah, dis news is shit nd out of point....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Sibrah: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: "PDP is Boko Haram, Boko Haram is PDP." - Andrew Azazi.
"Boko Haram are freedom fighters." - Former PDP chairman.
Also Lawal Kaita, The guy who voiced the "we will make Nigeria ungovernable in 2015" treat.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by fkaz(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
May be Buhari letter to jonathan is provocative to boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Scout60(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
No time pls.
One of buhari trick to accuse gej......
Let watch the movie unfold...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Firefire(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
It is well.

Buhari La hawla wala quwata illah billah

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
booking space incase
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Emekamex(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Buhari might have planned this to gain public sympathy. You know anything is possible in this country called Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by HonourablePomk: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
That indisciplined guy who was doing W A I...i have started my own group to fight corrupt leaders...going to school to study Po.Sci...I WILL BRING THAT CHANGE...
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by hazyfm: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
so who are the SPONSORS OF BOKO HARAM??
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by kb83(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
In dis country all dose who r sponsorin Boko Haram will die by d hands of boko haram,The God dat turn d sword of d Amalekites and Midianites against each oda will turn d sword of boko haram on deir sponsors,d wicked shall av no peace b rest assured.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Agunnewi: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
undecided

The chicken are coming home to roost.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by majorholdings: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Goddex: [size=14pt]Lie from the pit of hell
Lie from the pit of hell
Lie from the pit of hell
Lie from the pit of hell
Lie from the pit of hell
Lie from the pit of hell
All to give that he is not their mentor?
[/size]

chop knuckle ibeg.. who the man de deceive? oya why him no die

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by kurt09(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
He is a victim of circumstances. Right place at a wrong time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sibrah: Also Lawal Kaita, The guy who voiced the "we will make Nigeria ungovernable in 2015". After a meeting by Northern Elders same message was re-echoed.
If your President is not clueless, with his control of the Armed Forces, the Police, DSS, NSCDC, DMI and other security agencies, I see no reason why has not arrested the person that made that statement.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by hazyfm: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
torkaka: Instead of fighting boko haram, they were busy accusing opposition figures and tactically allowed the monster to grow.

The other day I heard the government was looking for loan to fund the military, yet the same government was/is splashing hundreds of millions on impeachment projects.

Military/security agencies were flooded in ekiti during the governorship election, yet not a single security man is in Damboa right now where boko haram has hoisted their flag.

Anyone still apologetic to this government needs his/her head examined!!

Best comment on this thread i swear!

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by mindworx: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
attempt:

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by bnovative(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Am I supposed to believe this cock and bull story? why are they always missing their alleged Muslim target? stunt stuff sha!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Goddex: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
majorholdings:

chop knuckle ibeg.. who the man de deceive? oya why him no die

Imagine, the report claims only two of the cyclists in his entourage were slightly injured

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
i no talk anything

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by rattlesnake(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
APC things

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by hensben(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
Babies who are claiming adult full this thread
So if buhari na dey sponsor BH were him dey see money dey buy them armunitions, that means, buhari must be richer than bill gate
Nigerians use ur God given brain
Mind you am not a fan of any of the political leaders we have ijn this country before u guys associate me with buhari.

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Btruth: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
This killing is becoming too much oooo. #Haba!.... Do we have a protector in this country again? O su mi oooo. #Ki lo de?
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
Insha Allah
Muhb pubh saw
Will pay for this monster he brought to eartg

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by adioolayi(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
Idrismusty97: Why is the BBC trying to fuel tension in the country when they don't have concrete evidence. All hands will point at PDP now.
they are not fuelling anything....read details below. Two of his security aides injured! http:///OAe9Y195ca
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
What a better way to end Ramadan fasting. Islam means peace but you can kill the infidels for Allah

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by japhmanuel: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Its true. His son confirmed, dt his doin ok
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by tbagjames(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
hmmm....There was a country. Is this what has become of my country? Where will i get answers. The best i can do is to watch this tragic drama filled with bloody scenes from the vallien political gladiators
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ademoladeji(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Let's break up nau

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Scripted

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) / Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe / Filthy Lagos In Pictures: What Every Part Of Lagos Now Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.