Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 (14687 Views)

114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / Word Of Faith Convention 2014 Starts Today / Amazing Miracles Awaits You At Christ Elects Convention 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
DrummaBoy:

Hello sir,

I am just wondring... What kind of calling is "To deliver folks from the false teaching on Tithing"?

Lol. I am just wondering ni o. tongue

Ignore me please. grin
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by christemmbassey(m): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
Grace e-convention 2014 will be the best moments on Nl this year. I'm for Your Spirit Lord. Kudos to Goshen n Dboy . @d presenters, da Lord is ya strngth. A blessed convention to all.

1 Like

Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
JesusisLord85:

rationally and scripturally? Hath wisdom revealed to you the meaning of the scriptures? Because "rationally and scripturally" is how we got to catholicism and pentecostalism, followed by more denominations than actual bible verses.
I would call this confusion, but that's none of my business.

I think the last line says it all. tongue

Simply put, I am sound mentally and spiritually. I think that should be easy to grasp.

You've not been following my post, you just saw one nd pounced on it. Not nice! smiley
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by JesusisLord85: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
Tgirl4real:

I think the last line says it all. tongue

Simply put, I am sound mentally and spiritually. I think that should be easy to grasp.

You've not been following my post, you just saw one nd pounced on it. Not nice! smiley

No. I was surprised to see you among the shdemi and goshens of this world, grace conference.
I remain fond of you. And you can guarantee I shall be here showing my people their sins smiley

Isaiah 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by Image123(m): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
Gombs:

Me too, I've decided to dance to that alone

[img]http://ressurectionplayerz.biz/gif/dance.gif[/img]

grin

Hahahaha, very funny. No be small thing oh.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by JesusisLord85: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1844692/cornelius-acts-10-hebrew-heathen

Some truths for the "blind guides" and vipers of this world
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by MarkMiwerds(m): 12:35am On Aug 06, 2014
JesusisLord85: https://www.nairaland.com/1844692/cornelius-acts-10-hebrew-heathen

Some truths for the "blind guides" and vipers of this world
although I am blind, I am quite sure the link is not concerning me. So, I will not tell my PC to open the page.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2014
MarkMiwerds: although I am blind, I am quite sure the link is not concerning me. So, I will not tell my PC to open the page.

wise choice
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
Only Striktlymi and BabaGnoni have not chosen topics yet for the convention.

Please can both of you do so today so we can wrap up this aspect?

Thank you.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
DrummaBoy: Only Striktlymi and BabaGnoni have not chosen topics yet for the convention.

Please can both of you do so today so we can wrap up this aspect?

Thank you.

Sorry for the delay. BabaG should go ahead and pick a topic first. Since I am the least selected of the 'Nine horsemen' I am obliged to get the last topic after the others have selected theirs.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
striktlymi:

Sorry for the delay. BabaG should go ahead and pick a topic first. Since I am the least selected of the 'Nine horsemen' I am obliged to get the last topic after the others have selected theirs.

I have a feeling BabaG is waiting for you to pick first.

If both of you do not mind, I can pick for you?

6. Church History: Where Did we come from and where are we Headed? - BabsGnoni

9. Nigeria: An Emerging Nigeria via the Gospel - Strictlymi

Is this fine with you?

1 Like

Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by Goshen360(m): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
@ striktlymi,

Please, go ahead and choose whatever topic you like from the remaining two. BabaGnoni can handle any of the two topics. I know you're vast in knowledge also and can handle any of the topics, if you choose one the other topic is automatically left for BabaGnoni. And we can move on to anounce the date of the convention to allow for preparation of the speakers.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
Okay Goshen and Dboy.

I go with the topic chosen for me. Number 9 it is then.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
[size=20pt]TOPICS AND TEACHERS FOR GRACE CONVENTION 2014[/size]

We present to you the teachers and topics for GRACE CONVENTION 2014.

1. (Genesis): The New Creation in Christ & our inheritance - MrAnony1

2. (Social Issues): The Christian and his Environment - Yooguyz

3. (Power of the Spirit): The Power of the Holy Spirit in Christian Living - trustman

4. (Unity/Ecumenism): Towards a United Christian Voice on Nairaland and Elsewhere - Ihedinobi2

5. (Grace 1): The Demands of the Law and the Supply of the grace of God - Alwaystrue

6. (Church History): Where Did We Come From and Where are We Headed? - BabaGnoni

7. (Christian Ministry): The Ministry, Life and the Message - PastorOluT

8. (Grace 2): The wonders of God's Grace - MarkMiwerds

9. (Nigeria): An Emerging Nigeria via the Gospel - Striktlymi

Congratulations lady and gentlemen.

We await Goshen360 to announce the date and timetable for the convention proper.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 5:32am On Aug 07, 2014
[size=20pt]PROPOSED DATE FOR GRACE CONVENTION 2014[/size]

The date proposed for GRACE CONVENTION 2014 is 14th - 16th August, 2014; which is Thursday to Saturday next week.

The date is "proposed" in case presenters wish for a reschedule.

We would prefer the convention to end Saturday evening so that the convention thread can be forwarded to the moderators for front page of Sunday, 17th.

The timetable will be released on Monday at exactly 8:00pm. We however request that presenters begin working on their presentations nevertheless.

We still request input from presenters on the rules for the convention. Inputs will not be accepted after Monday evening.

Thank you everyone for coming along to make this year's convention a success. Let us remember to pray for God's help for the whole process.

Thank you.

- signed, Goshen360 and DrummaBoy.

1 Like

Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 07, 2014
Whatever date is chosen, kindly schedule my discourse to be on a Saturday because of my other obligations during the weekdays.

Thank you!
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2014
striktlymi: Whatever date is chosen, kindly schedule my discourse to be on a Saturday because of my other obligations during the weekdays.
Thank you!

That can be worked out.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2014
DrummaBoy:

That can be worked out.

Thanks!
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by Goshen360(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
@ our speakers,

If anyone will not be chanced or available on a particular day and time, just like striktlymi stated, like him or her say so now so we can work your day of availability preparing our time table for the speakers. If we don't receive any request to that effect by Monday evening, all scheduled day and time will be binding and we hope all our speakers will accept whatever day and time they are scheduled to do their presentation.

Thank you all.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
[size=20pt] PROPOSED RULES FOR THE CONVENTION: For Presenters and Audience[/size]

edited

1. Presentations should occupy only two or three posts with minimum of 2000 words and max 4000.

2. We encourage a neat presentation for ease of readability. If possible employing bold, italics, coloring and other nl editing features for aesthetics and enhance readership.

3. Presenters will be divided into three each for a day. Each presenter may state what time of each day is most convenient to make their posts.

4. Audience are encouraged to present their questions in a concise and straight to the point manner for a presenter only after a presenter has made his/her presentation.

5. Audience are not to ask presenters "leading" questions which are designed to ridicule a presenter. A presenter may decline to answer a question if they so wish

6. Goshen360 and DrummaBoy shall act as moderators to ensure order and to protect presenters from attacks.

7. Use of foul languages are prohibited on the convention thread. All nairaland forum rules subsist here too.

8. Only individuals with monickers that have been nominated and have accepted their nominations on this thread are permitted to make presentation on the topics of the convention or in other topic. Anyone who flaunts this rule shall banned.

9. The audience are advised to refrain from posting in between presentations by participants. Anyone who breeches this rule will have his comment hidden. They however have full liberty to comment or ask questions after presentation have been made.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by italo: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
PastorKun:

I don't want to derail this thread anymore but I am shocked that despite all your noise, you are not enlightened enough to know that there is a big difference btw the universal church(also called catholic) which started in the first century and the roman catholic church which was institutionalised by constantine in the fourth century AD. If you want to drag this any further open another thread and I would come and expose your ignorance their. Stop derailing this thread.

If you were not a non-entity, you'd see from that letter of St. Ignatius that he was speaking about an institutionalized Catholic Church...with bishops and ptiests. In other writings, he talks about the pope.

You cannot provide proof of anything you say.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by MarkMiwerds(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
DrummaBoy: [size=20pt] PROPOSED RULES FOR THE CONVENTION: For Presenters and Audience[/size]

1. Presentations should occupy only two posts with minimum of 2000 words and max 4000.

2. We encourage a neat presentation for ease of readability. If possible employing bold, italics, coloring and other nl editing features for aesthetics and enhance readership.

3. Presenters will be divided into three each for a day. Each presenter may state what time of each day is most convenient to make their posts.

4. Audience are encouraged to present their questions in a concise and straight to the point manner for a presenter only after a presenter has made his/her presentation.

5. Audience are not to ask presenters "leading" questions which are designed to ridicule a presenter. A presenter may decline to answer a question if they so wish

6. Goshen360 and DrummaBoy shall act as moderators to ensure order and to protect presenters from attacks.

7. Use of foul languages are prohibited on the convention thread. All nairaland forum rules subsist here too.
My Brother, I am open to at whatsoever time slot you choose for me to present my message on "The Wonder of God's Grace"

But please, take into consideration our time difference and send me a message on my Facebook account the morning that message is supposed to be delivered. I get confused with the time zones. I think (not entirely sure) it is a seven hour difference, with you being the first to see midnight of a day before I see midnight of the same day. I am on Central Standard Time in the United States.

The time will not matter to me, day or night, as long as I have enough advance notice that it is my day to present.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
MarkMiwerds: My Brother, I am open to at whatsoever time slot you choose for me to present my message on "The Wonder of God's Grace"

But please, take into consideration our time difference and send me a message on my Facebook account the morning that message is supposed to be delivered. I get confused with the time zones. I think (not entirely sure) it is a seven hour difference, with you being the first to see midnight of a day before I see midnight of the same day. I am on Central Standard Time in the United States.

The time will not matter to me, day or night, as long as I have enough advance notice that it is my day to present.

I will keep you informed.

This privilege is for Miwerds alone pls.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by MarkMiwerds(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
DrummaBoy:

I will keep you informed.

This privilege is for Miwerds alone pls.
Thank you.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2014
[size=20pt] COUNTDOWN TO GRACE CONVENTION 2014:[/size]

[size=48pt] 5 DAYS TO GO!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by JesusisLord85: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2014
First speaker
JesusisLord85 - "Are God's Laws done away with"

Shalom
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2014
JesusisLord85: First speaker
JesusisLord85 - "Are God's Laws done away with"

Shalom

This topic you have proposed is not a topic slated for the convention neither have you been nominated and selected to present at the convention.

If you however have anything to say on the topic you have proposed, you may say it here or open a different thread on it. If however you insist on posting a discuss on this on the convention thread, I can assure you that you will be banned and banned long enough for the convention to conclude; as the moderators of this forum are aware of the convention and still will be informed on the rules of the convention.

Be warned!

2 Likes

Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2014
[size=20pt] PROPOSED RULES FOR THE CONVENTION: For Presenters and Audience[/size]

*edited*

1. Presentations should occupy only two or three posts with minimum of 2000 words and max 4000.

2. We encourage a neat presentation for ease of readability. If possible employing bold, italics, coloring and other nl editing features for aesthetics and enhanced readership.

8. Only individuals with monickers that have been nominated and have accepted their nominations on this thread are permitted to make presentations on the topics of the convention or any other topic. Anyone who flaunts this rule shall banned.

9. The audience are advised to refrain from posting in between the posts of a presentation by a participant. Anyone who breeches this rule will have his comment hidden. They however have full liberty to comment or ask questions after the presentation has been made.
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by JesusisLord85: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2014
DrummaBoy:

This topic you have proposed is not a topic slated for the convention neither have you been nominated and selected to present at the convention.

If you however have anything to say on the topic you have proposed, you may say it here or open a different thread on it. If however you insist on posting a discuss on this on the convention thread, I can assure you that will be banned and banned for a very long time, as the moderators of this forum are aware of the convention and still will be informed on the rules of the convention.

Be warned!

Banned for speaking the word. Let me joy in this persecution smiley
Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by alexleo(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2014
italo:

If you were not a non-entity, you'd see from that letter of St. Ignatius that he was speaking about an institutionalized Catholic Church...with bishops and ptiests. In other writings, he talks about the pope.

You cannot provide proof of anything you say.

Carry your useless story comot here. There is nowhere in the scriptures that Jesus mentioned Roman Catholic as the church he established.

There is also no place in the scripture that Peter was called a pope. He was refered to as an Apostle, even in his own epistle.

1 Peter 1:1.

1 Peter, an APOSTLE of Jesus Christ,
To the pilgrims of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

2 Peter 1:1

1 Simon Peter, a bondservant and APOSTLE of Jesus Christ,
To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:

Stop the deceit.

3 Likes

Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by DrummaBoy(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Banned for speaking the word. Let me joy in this persecution smiley

Try me.

1 Like

Re: The Making of GRACE CONVENTION 2014 by JesusisLord85: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2014
DrummaBoy:

Try me.

hahaha 'christian' bullies grin . It is true what they say about you mods. Will you be presenting, and on what topic? I shall be ready for you.

Word against folly.

Shalom

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) / Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire? / Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.