Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari (25271 Views)

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by rozayx5(m): 5:42am On Jul 24, 2014
hmm, this is serious
Jweeds will have a field day today, blaming GEJ for all their lives problems grin grin grin
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Austindark(m): 5:43am On Jul 24, 2014
well as much as he ve not been such a good man he is a man, a father and human. as a result I will not subscribe to wanting him dead.

tank god he survived

only God can administer true justice

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by fnep2smooth(m): 5:45am On Jul 24, 2014
Eya........... Why didn't you die?
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by seguntijan(m): 5:45am On Jul 24, 2014
The three largest religions in the world which are islam,christianity and buddism DO NOT ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE. The terrorism that is going on in the world today is as a result of the evil and selfish desires of some politicians. why we hear of terrorism in Islamic countries today is because of political instability. Al queada,boko haram, and al shabad are all groups sponsored by political power mongers. They use islam to brain wash young minds to achieve their evil desires because they every religious person can die for his/her religion. Pakistan,iraq,iran,afganistan,syria,egypt, sudan and our Nigeria are all countries with political instabilities. Where evil men try to get the attention of the government by throwing bombs to kill the innocent people. If you dont believe me, it might surprise you to know that united arab emirates(dubai),malaysia,qartar and indonesia are also islamic countries,but have you ever heared of terrorism there?. Infact most people that are pointing accusing fingers on islam will pack their loads and run to dubai if given the chance. Saudi arabia is the headquarters of islam, dont you think if islam teaches violence then saudi arabia will be more violent than countries like iran, pakistan etc. But it cant happen because saudi arabia practises monarchy and therefore no room for bloody thirsty politicians. Osama was killed just few meters away from the pakistani military barrack, which means he has some backings in the government and in the military. Thesame goes to shekau he has spys in the military that's why he looks invinsible. I know by now some people might be thinking of the 9:11 attack that happen in usa. They did it so that the usa will quickly withdraw their troops in the middle east and then the politicians will have a free group to use the minds of the young people to inflict terror on people, then the government will get their attention. Have you ever heard of an 80 or 60 year old suicide bomber? I dont think so. Or if they exist it means they are few. They cant use the elderly people because they know that they have studied the quran cover to cover, so it becomes hard to brainwash them. Boko haram said they want islamic rule in northern nigeria and western education is a sin and the best way to tell the nigerian government this is by bombing and killing christians and the fellow muslims. Just recently a muslim nigerian airforce personel was killed, the late emir of kano was targeted, a senator's wife was also taken. Does this make sense to you? If you want islamic rule, then why go after your islamic leaders. If they have no politcal links then i guess most of their attacks should be in southern nigeria where christians are many than in the north. We should respect one another believe,wether jesus christ is the son of God or not. We should also know that what seem right before you might be wrong before someone else and vice versa. I think the once respected nigerian army that fought for 3 years to be together and declared peace in sieria loane,ivory coast,dafur,zimbabwe and liberia can end boko haram in just 3 month if they dont have spy. Nigerian people north,south,east and west we should not fight each other because of some evil politicians. We should all pray that we scale through this challenge and by God's grace boko haram shall be history. INSHA ALLAH. God bless the federal repulblic of Nigeria. Long live Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by ibsals(m): 5:49am On Jul 24, 2014
Chylo: For people saying Buhari plan this against himself, you dont even know what BOMB BLAST is. You are just children.

It is well...
some pple will sit down infront of laptop and cheap phones and will be talking nonsense. If you guys knows the integrity of this man Buhari you will not write anything against him and beside your family members are not part of the pple that died in the bomb blast. So you don,t know the effect you can say anything God is watching

4 Likes

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by ibsals(m): 5:55am On Jul 24, 2014
seguntijan: The three largest religions in the world which are islam,christianity and buddism DO NOT ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE. The terrorism that is going on in the world today is as a result of the evil and selfish desires of some politicians. why we hear of terrorism in Islamic countries today is because of political instability. Al queada,boko haram, and al shabad are all groups sponsored by political power mongers. They use islam to brain wash young minds to achieve their evil desires because they every religious person can die for his/her religion. Pakistan,iraq,iran,afganistan,syria,egypt, sudan and our Nigeria are all countries with political instabilities. Where evil men try to get the attention of the government by throwing bombs to kill the innocent people. If you dont believe me, it might surprise you to know that united arab emirates(dubai),malaysia,qartar and indonesia are also islamic countries,but have you ever heared of terrorism there?. Infact most people that are pointing accusing fingers on islam will pack their loads and run to dubai if given the chance. Saudi arabia is the headquarters of islam, dont you think if islam teaches violence then saudi arabia will be more violent than countries like iran, pakistan etc. But it cant happen because saudi arabia practises monarchy and therefore no room for bloody thirsty politicians. Osama was killed just few meters away from the pakistani military barrack, which means he has some backings in the government and in the military. Thesame goes to shekau he has spys in the military that's why he looks invinsible. I know by now some people might be thinking of the 9:11 attack that happen in usa. They did it so that the usa will quickly withdraw their troops in the middle east and then the politicians will have a free group to use the minds of the young people to inflict terror on people, then the government will get their attention. Have you ever heard of an 80 or 60 year old suicide bomber? I dont think so. Or if they exist it means they are few. They cant use the elderly people because they know that they have studied the quran cover to cover, so it becomes hard to brainwash them. Boko haram said they want islamic rule in northern nigeria and western education is a sin and the best way to tell the nigerian government this is by bombing and killing christians and the fellow muslims. Just recently a muslim nigerian airforce personel was killed, the late emir of kano was targeted, a senator's wife was also taken. Does this make sense to you? If you want islamic rule, then why go after your islamic leaders. If they have no politcal links then i guess most of their attacks should be in southern nigeria where christians are many than in the north. We should respect one another believe,wether jesus christ is the son of God or not. We should also know that what seem right before you might be wrong before someone else and vice versa. I think the once respected nigerian army that fought for 3 years to be together and declared peace in sieria loane,ivory coast,dafur,zimbabwe and liberia can end boko haram in just 3 month if they dont have spy. Nigerian people north,south,east and west we should not fight each other because of some evil politicians. We should all pray that we scale through this challenge and by God's grace boko haram shall be history. INSHA ALLAH. God bless the federal repulblic of Nigeria. Long live Nigeria
Ameen and you too. This is a lovely and sensible write up keep it on

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by IdomaLikita: 5:55am On Jul 24, 2014
If Buhari had Died Yesterday,God forbid what would have happened in this Country!
Boko Haram is not interested in Islamization of Northern Nigeria! Its main Agenda is to Destroy Nigeria forever! Rwanda would have been a Child's Play!

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Moblord(m): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2014
Hehehe Tinubu and Kwankwaso get ready for ur own

2 Likes

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Quase(f): 6:02am On Jul 24, 2014
I don't belive this tale.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by nagoma(m): 6:05am On Jul 24, 2014
ratiken: silly extremist claiming non-involvement. Buhari is trying too hard to dissociate himself from terrorism by stage managing an attack. 
Its too late to claim holy, baboons and dogs are already soaking in blood.

How old are you ? MEND have to go back to School, GEJ needs the $1.2 billion for the retraining of assassins.

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by disloman(m): 6:06am On Jul 24, 2014
ratiken: silly extremist claiming non-involvement. Buhari is trying too hard to dissociate himself from terrorism by stage managing an attack. 

Its too late to claim holy, baboons and dogs are already soaking in blood.
Wasted labour pain.

2 Likes

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by mezebel(f): 6:07am On Jul 24, 2014
suwailad:
the real evildoers are gej and his crew.if you cant see it, then you dont even come close to been blind.
mr.jona no get time to de plan assasination deal ok

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by disloman(m): 6:07am On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller: all na staging and striving for clean slate.

buhari is boko haram thats all
Na u b his errand boy 4 u to knw that?SMH.Wasted labour pain num 2

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 24, 2014
fkaz:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/07/23/bombers-wanted-to-assassinate-me-buhari/

how and why did he survive?, nigerians don't need him anymore

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by mezebel(f): 6:09am On Jul 24, 2014
I knw buhari will make d loudest noise.

u don't have good strategy cos if u do,u shouldn't have been claiming what u are claiming,!!

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by mezebel(f): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2014
IdomaLikita: If Buhari had Died Yesterday,God forbid what would have happened in this Country!
Boko Haram is not interested in Islamization of Northern Nigeria! Its main Agenda is to Destroy Nigeria forever! Rwanda would have been a Child's Play!

have u ever seen where an ACTOR die? Buhari is boko boss.

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by berbs113(f): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2014
Guy shut up there! Something wey u set up so as to claim say dem won assassinate u... Me I no be mugu.... E go soon clear for ur eyes.... God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by nagoma(m): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2014
swedbase: I wish he died. He who kills by the sword also die by the sword. All the innocent copers he killed will are crying for avengers.

You are possessed by demons.

2 Likes

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by nagoma(m): 6:14am On Jul 24, 2014
swedbase: I wish he died. He who kills by the sword also die by the sword. All the innocent copers he killed will are crying for avengers.

You will die before him and vultures will feed on your evil body and your satanic soul will dwell in hell for ever. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by nagoma(m): 6:16am On Jul 24, 2014
donnypool:

how and why did he survive?, nigerians don't need him anymore

A wasted sperm.

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by waternogetenemy: 6:18am On Jul 24, 2014
Desperate politician taking desperate actions....

APC THE PARTY FOR DESPERADOS...
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by omenka(m): 6:20am On Jul 24, 2014
Chylo: For people saying Buhari plan this against himself, you dont even know what BOMB BLAST is. You are just children.

It is well...
You can't chisel sense into people's brain. Allow them to wallow in and enjoy their ignorance, just like a pig in a sewage reservoir.

3 Likes

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 24, 2014
nagoma:

A wasted sperm.

Do you actually need buhari to rule you again?

you sir have a block head
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Smartsyn(m): 6:22am On Jul 24, 2014
Testimony time.... blessing time.

Thank God you're a Muslim,the pastors for use you shine..

*thinking out loud *, do Muslim give testimonies on Fridays?
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by IdomaLikita: 6:24am On Jul 24, 2014
mezebel: have u ever seen where an ACTOR die? Buhari is boko boss.

That is what they want you to believe! And I'm afraid they've succeeded!

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by IdomaLikita: 6:25am On Jul 24, 2014
mezebel: have u ever seen where an ACTOR die? Buhari is boko boss.

That is what they want you to believe! And I'm afraid they've succeeded, because like the typical Nigerian, you refuse to think Outside the Box!
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by gbadexy(m): 6:26am On Jul 24, 2014
We thank God nothing happened to you.
No wonder jonathan too thanked God the attack was unsuccessful.
What an elder sees sitting down, kids can't see it climbing trees. It would have been catastrophic if buhari was bombed.
His followers won't believe it was the original boko haram that was behind it or better still conclude the government was in control of boko haram to decimate them like some of their leaders alleged.
The result is likely to be a repeat in history of aguyi ironsi scenario from loyal aboki soldiers.
Its easy for kids by default and by I.Q rating to shout nothing would happen but I've watched the nigerian civil war video and don't take for granted the relative peace we enjoy.
Yorubas say a with cry last night and a child dies the following day. The political elites in the north would have capitalised the situation to feed the gullible almajiris that it was because buhari blamed jonathan on monday that he was bombed on wednesday.
Discerning minds can now see why the president to thanked God the attack wasn't successful. Make no mistake, northerners aren't like southerners , so those saying nothing would happen should have a rethink.

2 Likes

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by nagoma(m): 6:27am On Jul 24, 2014
donnypool:
Do you actually need buhari to rule you again?
you sir have a block head

No, the current Eediot is what we deserve. But does the government have to kill him?

You don't even have a head.

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 24, 2014
nagoma:

No, the current Eediot is what we deserve. But does the government have to kill him?

You don't even have a head.

If the government doesn't kill him, heart attack is there to make it less stressful for the government. because at his age, he doesn't wanna sit his Islamic bottom down for once

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by MightySparrow: 6:34am On Jul 24, 2014
seguntijan: The three largest religions in the world which are islam,christianity and buddism DO NOT ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE. The terrorism that is going on in the world today is as a result of the evil and selfish desires of some politicians. why we hear of terrorism in Islamic countries today is because of political instability. Al queada,boko haram, and al shabad are all groups sponsored by political power mongers. They use islam to brain wash young minds to achieve their evil desires because they every religious person can die for his/her religion. Pakistan,iraq,iran,afganistan,syria,egypt, sudan and our Nigeria are all countries with political instabilities. Where evil men try to get the attention of the government by throwing bombs to kill the innocent people. If you dont believe me, it might surprise you to know that united arab emirates(dubai),malaysia,qartar and indonesia are also islamic countries,but have you ever heared of terrorism there?. Infact most people that are pointing accusing fingers on islam will pack their loads and run to dubai if given the chance. Saudi arabia is the headquarters of islam, dont you think if islam teaches violence then saudi arabia will be more violent than countries like iran, pakistan etc. But it cant happen because saudi arabia practises monarchy and therefore no room for bloody thirsty politicians. Osama was killed just few meters away from the pakistani military barrack, which means he has some backings in the government and in the military. Thesame goes to shekau he has spys in the military that's why he looks invinsible. I know by now some people might be thinking of the 9:11 attack that happen in usa. They did it so that the usa will quickly withdraw their troops in the middle east and then the politicians will have a free group to use the minds of the young people to inflict terror on people, then the government will get their attention. Have you ever heard of an 80 or 60 year old suicide bomber? I dont think so. Or if they exist it means they are few. They cant use the elderly people because they know that they have studied the quran cover to cover, so it becomes hard to brainwash them. Boko haram said they want islamic rule in northern nigeria and western education is a sin and the best way to tell the nigerian government this is by bombing and killing christians and the fellow muslims. Just recently a muslim nigerian airforce personel was killed, the late emir of kano was targeted, a senator's wife was also taken. Does this make sense to you? If you want islamic rule, then why go after your islamic leaders. If they have no politcal links then i guess most of their attacks should be in southern nigeria where christians are many than in the north. We should respect one another believe,wether jesus christ is the son of God or not. We should also know that what seem right before you might be wrong before someone else and vice versa. I think the once respected nigerian army that fought for 3 years to be together and declared peace in sieria loane,ivory coast,dafur,zimbabwe and liberia can end boko haram in just 3 month if they dont have spy. Nigerian people north,south,east and west we should not fight each other because of some evil politicians. We should all pray that we scale through this challenge and by God's grace boko haram shall be history. INSHA ALLAH. God bless the federal repulblic of Nigeria. Long live Nigeria

Nonsense. Why are politicians not using Buddhism and Christianity for terrorism? When you are sick do you go to a carpenter for treatment?. No, you go to the one that has the training and means to cure' ditto Islam. Islam, therefore, remains the only religious evil vehicle used by evil people to do their enterprise.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by bloodykiller: 6:35am On Jul 24, 2014
disloman: Na u b his errand boy 4 u to knw that?SMH.Wasted labour pain num 2
son of a vulture

otu nne gi there

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by annfeliks(f): 6:39am On Jul 24, 2014
suwailad:
the real evildoers are gej and his crew.if you cant see it, then you dont even come close to been blind.

F**L @ its peak

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) / Anti-saraki Senators Demand Ekweremadu’s Resignation / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.