Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari (25269 Views)

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by ratiken(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2014
TOPCRUISE: what if he got killed will you say he stage managed his death
Until I see a video showing Buhari's proximity to the bomb laden vehicle before and during (not after) the incident, I'll say there was no direct threat to his life.

Have you asked yourself why the APC chieftains jumped at the incident to point cheap fingers at the FG? Why is it coming at a time APC was seriously going down the drain. APC is evil and their antecedents have shown they are capable of doing almost anything to score political points.

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2014
peppyluv02: Ewu kpuchie onu gi!

Why insulting me?
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by solomakindees(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2014
All those saying Buhari stage-managed this, beware what you wish for others.
Try and shave your own beards with a sword and see how easy it is.
By the way, Igbo assets in the North have been estimated at N43trillion, when katakata erupts, how many hotels and mansions can you move out?
Nigerians, THINK.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by josite: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2014
may the almighty jesus forgives me but somehow i really wish the bomb got the bloodmonger
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by hohafrank(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2014
gbadexy: We thank God nothing happened to you.
No wonder jonathan too thanked God the attack was unsuccessful.
What an elder sees sitting down, kids can't see it climbing trees. It would have been catastrophic if buhari was bombed.
His followers won't believe it was the original boko haram that was behind it or better still conclude the government was in control of boko haram to decimate them like some of their leaders alleged.
The result is likely to be a repeat in history of aguyi ironsi scenario from loyal aboki soldiers.
Its easy for kids by default and by I.Q rating to shout nothing would happen but I've watched the nigerian civil war video and don't take for granted the relative peace we enjoy.
Yorubas say a with cry last night and a child dies the following day. The political elites in the north would have capitalised the situation to feed the gullible almajiris that it was because buhari blamed jonathan on monday that he was bombed on wednesday.
Discerning minds can now see why the president to thanked God the attack wasn't successful. Make no mistake, northerners aren't like southerners , so those saying nothing would happen should have a rethink.
Good script.I bet you something would have happened if Buhari had died.That would have ended the reign of BOKO HARAM,QED. cool
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by MrT2011(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2014
atmy:

Hello? Have you heard about Joseph Kony? What about Adolf Hitler, FARC, IRA and the KKK? they were all christian people and groups that perpetrated violence in the name of what they believe in. I think there is a brainwashing by international media going on in the world today to pit the whole world against muslims and confuse moslems themselves about their own identity. Have you heard about framing theory? I bet the way you view most things today is constructed by media interpretation of what is going on. Even when you hear the truth, you will still believe what you believe because you have been brainwashed.

It is also not true that moslems have not condemned terrorism. Many moslems have condemned terrorism with passion both internationally and right before me. I am a christian of Yoruba origin and have family members who are Moslems. I have moslem friends with christian sisters and they love one another. Please lets stop giving religious coloration to violence.

Shatap!!!

You are beyond a fool!!!

You are very sick!!!

My Monkey is far more intelligent than you- you equal my Xmas Goat!
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by akpanbaba: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Whatever a man sows the same he will reap.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Gbawe: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Onoru1:

They are not children. They are brain washed adult, their mind are completely sealed, they can not think with it positively, only NEGATIVE thought. They cannot see with their eyes, even to hear with their ear is another problem.

May GOD have mercy on them

The truth 100%. They are indeed senseless adults. Very confused and brainwashed adult with the thinking faculty of something closer to Ape than man .
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by drnoel: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2014
Na wah ooh, so every nuke and crazy of the north this mad people throw bomb. That means they want to kill Buhari, aber let me hear word.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by hohafrank(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2014
coolvitus: Sir 4 me oh u knw ur boyz and ur boyz knw u so maybe u ar owning them so settle them and they will let u go.
Correct talk.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Ayatullah(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2014
ratiken: silly extremist claiming non-involvement. Buhari is trying too hard to dissociate himself from terrorism by stage managing an attack. 

Its too late to claim holy, baboons and dogs are already soaking in blood.

But YOURSELF being a DOG should expect what next?..........A blood baptism that will drown you to hell. How dare you pour such venom on THE GENERAL?
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2014
digger791: I see dis as a nollywood film in action we can tell from all d staging which buhari is the main actor, and jonathan act as a suspect , u av to make proper home work before u bring about a foolish report , two of your convoy car were destroyed and none of your guard is dead do u think because nigerians re coward makes dem a fool , I wish d plan goes wrong and d bomb really act, u say three innocent passerby suffer from death thank God u knw dey re innocent nd u knw u re nt den why are u aspiring for presidency den u when u knw u aren't who care if buhari jonathan obasanjo ibb and dos stupid old politician dat set d sail of this of Nation reversed perish in scandalous way , is high tym revolution take place we want. A leader not a ruler! We wan election not selection God bless Nigeria
na only u spik ma mynd here. Looking 2ru page 1 to see wether pple will notice dat d assasinators wanted 2 kill u but d bombed detonated. How come, nothing happened 2u, ur security came out wit minor injury...so am tempted 2 ask was it gunshot or bomb dat occured. If bomb, frm where did it strt 2 explode. This is a big miracle o....but d tin get k-leg. So many unanswered questions.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sharrap!

OrlandoOwoh:
Why insulting me?
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by jitela: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
ratiken: silly extremist claiming non-involvement. Buhari is trying too hard to dissociate himself from terrorism by stage managing an attack. 

i'm with u bro

1 Like

Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Hysmady(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Na God save you o...But many lives were lost cus of u...
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
peppyluv02: Sharrap!

Ok.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Happywoman(f): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thank God for your life.
Now It's time to team up and clean up this mess-up called terror.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by wirinet(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Gradually, the wishes of a section of the country is coming true, Nigeria is gradually sliding into Civil War II(CWII). It would have kicked started yesterday if Buhari had been murdered. But the evil day had just been postponed, it is almost inevitable now. All the ingredients for a civil war is in place, Hatred between the north and east, hatred between the east and west, hatred between Muslims and christians, hatred between the main political parties, runaway corruption, gross socio-economic inequality, etc. The only remaining thing for a full blown civil war is a trigger. And almost certainly, the 2015 elections would produce enough trigger with fuel added.

So are you people wishing for a civil war prepared? have you armed yourselves adequately in terms of Ammuniton,training and logistics? Because the way i see it the dynamics of CWII would not be too different from CWI. Old alliances is still in place.You cannot rely on war mongers like Dokubo and co, when the situation becomes too volatile, they would retreat to their safe havens in Benin Republic. Ghana and westerns Nations like UK and the US. The political elites would retire to their mansions in London, Newyork, Dubai and so on. and would only come back to take over again after we decimate ourselves.

So Oya lets contine the Hate Game and war monging, after all, it is said we are overpopulated. A CWII would certainly reduce our population by half.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Bigcake: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
peppyluv02: cheesy cheesy nairalanders and bad mouth cheesy cheesy

sometimes you need to ask question for clarity sake.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by SHOLATEMI: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

at least i think pass your papa
if ur papa get brain to think he no go give u such name bloodykiller or wat did u call urself.pls I need to free u so I can talk wit better person wey get sense pass ur generations
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
wirinet: Gradually, the wishes of a section of the country is coming true, Nigeria is gradually sliding into Civil War II(CWII). It would have kicked started yesterday if Buhari had been murdered. But the evil day had just been postponed, it is almost inevitable now. All the ingredients for a civil war is in place, Hatred between the north and east, hatred between the east and west, hatred between Muslims and christians, hatred between the main political parties, runaway corruption, gross socio-economic inequality, etc. The only remaining thing for a full blown civil war is a trigger. And almost certainly, the 2015 elections would produce enough trigger with fuel added.

So are you people wishing for a civil war prepared? have you armed yourselves adequately in terms of Ammuniton,training and logistics? Because the way i see it the dynamics of CWII would not be too different from CWI. Old alliances is still in place.You cannot rely on war mongers like Dokubo and co, when the situation becomes too volatile, they would retreat to their safe havens in Benin Republic. Ghana and westerns Nations like UK and the US. The political elites would retire to their mansions in London, Newyork, Dubai and so on. and would only come back to take over again after we decimate ourselves.

So Oya lets contine the Hate Game and war monging, after all, it is said we are overpopulated. A CWII would certainly reduce our population by half.
I would love to kiss you for this statement made. Cos I love you smiley
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by bloodykiller: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
SHOLATEMI: if ur papa get brain to think he no go give u such name bloodykiller or wat did u call urself.pls I need to free u so I can talk wit better person wey get sense pass ur generations

oops did just insult your father?

otu nne gi there
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
I love you wirinet. Lemme follow you abeg. You are a wise man.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Babaji111(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2014

Are u okay?
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cry me River Niger!!!
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Babaji111(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
josite: may the almighty jesus forgives me but somehow i really wish the bomb got buhari cus he himself threathens bloodshed too much on nigerian for anything he disagrees with
'
Too late. Your Jesus will never forgive you because he never supported tyranny even in your Bible. You better be a good xtristian than supporting violence.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
atmy:

Hello? Have you heard about Joseph Kony? What about Adolf Hitler, FARC, IRA and the KKK? they were all christian people and groups that perpetrated violence in the name of what they believe in. I think there is a brainwashing by international media going on in the world today to pit the whole world against muslims and confuse moslems themselves about their own identity. Have you heard about framing theory? I bet the way you view most things today is constructed by media interpretation of what is going on. Even when you hear the truth, you will still believe what you believe because you have been brainwashed.

It is also not true that moslems have not condemned terrorism. Many moslems have condemned terrorism with passion both internationally and right before me. I am a christian of Yoruba origin and have family members who are Moslems. I have moslem friends with christian sisters and they love one another. Please lets stop giving religious coloration to violence.
I only know about one there which is Adolf hitler. For you to mention hitler to be a christian made me decided not to even check out the rest. Adolf ain a christian
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Forwetinnah: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
ckc: Anyone can crucify me for saying this, but BUHARI IS BOKO HARAM AND BOKO HARAM IS BUHARI. Can't he just stop this desperation to rule Nigeria? Won't he just retire and let us be? Only a fool will believe the assassination attempt nonsense. Why use bullets on the car. Why can't the bomber simply bomb it like others in the past. NONSENSE!!!!!!

The thing just dey baffle me...haba mana!! And with innocent people in the mix o. Barbaric!!
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by Ttalk: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
bloodykiller:

oops did just insult your father?

otu nne gi there

Why do you hide under faceless forum to insult people you dont know?, people like you is making this forum becoming irritating. Usage of vulgar words in public forum belittle you and and is doing a lot of damage to the forum.
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by siegfried99(m): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
MrT2011:

Shatap!!!

You are beyond a fool!!!

You are very sick!!!

My Monkey is far more intelligent than you- you equal my Xmas Goat!

Hian! .. una get quarrel b4 ni grin
Re: Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari by siegfried99(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
I pray the Lord opens the eye of understanding of many Nigerians..

#abeg what's the tittle of the movie? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) / Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community / NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.