Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

To All The Ladies Which Of These Beyonce Songs Best Discribe You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Ladies Which Of These Beyonce Songs Best Discribe You (832 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / One Word to discribe This Guy... (pix) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Ladies Which Of These Beyonce Songs Best Discribe You by Awho(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
1. Single ladies
2. Broken hearted girl
3. Drunk in love
Re: To All The Ladies Which Of These Beyonce Songs Best Discribe You by dytbabe: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Brown eyes
Crazy in love

1 Like

Re: To All The Ladies Which Of These Beyonce Songs Best Discribe You by Awho(m): 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
dytbabe: Brown eyes
Crazy in love

for you? Big ups
Re: To All The Ladies Which Of These Beyonce Songs Best Discribe You by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
Irreplaceable wink
Re: To All The Ladies Which Of These Beyonce Songs Best Discribe You by Awho(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kinkybraids: Irreplaceable wink

r....e....a...ly are you kiding me?
Re: To All The Ladies Which Of These Beyonce Songs Best Discribe You by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
Awho:

r....e....a...ly are you kiding me?

lol whats wrong?
Re: To All The Ladies Which Of These Beyonce Songs Best Discribe You by Awho(m): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol whats wrong?

like your realy irriplacable?
Re: To All The Ladies Which Of These Beyonce Songs Best Discribe You by victoriavickie(f): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
as 4 me,itx stupid in love nd take a bow
Re: To All The Ladies Which Of These Beyonce Songs Best Discribe You by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2014
Awho:

like your realy irriplacable?

Why you hating tongue

Well I think every women likes to think she is, contrary to the evidence of past relationships embarassed ....its just another way of saying there's no one else like me, which is technically true (for everyone)
Re: To All The Ladies Which Of These Beyonce Songs Best Discribe You by Awho(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Why you hating tongue

Well I think every women likes to think she is, contrary to the evidence of past relationships embarassed ....its just another way of saying there's no one else like me, which is technically true (for everyone)

nah nah nah why shld i hate dear just proud of you like the say big girls don't cry
Re: To All The Ladies Which Of These Beyonce Songs Best Discribe You by Awho(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
victoriavickie: as 4 me,itx stupid in love nd take a bow

realy?
Re: To All The Ladies Which Of These Beyonce Songs Best Discribe You by ojun50(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dina
by daddy showkey

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies...are Der Women Dat Rili Luvs Sex N Crazy Abt It As There Are Guyz? / Is It Possible For A Former Lover To Become A "Best Friend" / She Wants Me To Be Sad Whenever She Is Not Around Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.