Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,513 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

She Wants Me To Be Sad Whenever She Is Not Around Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Be Sad Whenever She Is Not Around Me (841 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Be Sad Whenever She Is Not Around Me by thiefnubu(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
I found myself in a new environment. So I did the needful; I acquired a brand new girlfriend, my old girlfriend immediately archived. Now, all is well except for the fact that my new girlfriend doesn't like it whenever I tell her I had a good time while she was absent.. At first I thought it was the inaugural insecurity which usually accompanies new relationships. So I gave no thought to it, expecting it to naturally abate. Four months later, the handshake has gone beyond the elbow.. I practically have to tell her how suicidal I felt when she was away, and also act according.. I don't love her, that much I know. But her kitty isn't the kind I can easily walk away from.
The situation is now so bad that I can't even smile at another girl, or even appear to be enjoying conversation with them. She will accuse me of being what she always thought I was.. ' a bad, nonchalant and uncaring scumbag'. Tears and more tears will then follow... Of course, in the general fashion of most relationships involving the young, sex settles the matter, even though temporarily. But I seek a more permanent solution to this predicament. Please advise a troubled man..

Please don't make this thread a crusade ground.. My soul's condition is none of your business.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Be Sad Whenever She Is Not Around Me by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tinubu: I found myself in a new environment. So I did the needful; I acquired a brand new girlfriend, my old girlfriend immediately archived. Now, all is well except for the fact that my new girlfriend doesn't like it whenever I tell her I had a good time while she was absent.. At first I thought it was the inaugural insecurity which usually accompanies new relationships. So I gave no thought to it, expecting it to naturally abate. Four months later, the handshake has gone beyond the elbow.. I practically have to tell her how suicidal I felt when she was away, and also act according.. I don't love her, that much I know. But her kitty isn't the kind I can easily walk away from.
The situation is now so bad that I can't even smile at another girl, or even appear to be enjoying conversation with them. She will accuse me of being what she always thought I was.. ' a bad, nonchalant and uncaring scumbag'. Tears and more tears will then follow... Of course, in the general fashion of most relationships involving the young, sex settles the matter, even though temporarily. But I seek a more permanent solution to this predicament. Please advise a troubled man..
Please don't make this thread a crusade ground.. My soul's condition is none of your business.

Maybe some expert bad boys can help you get over being kitty whipped they will soon be here.

Why do you have to lie about being suicidal to please her? The person you need to get real with is yourself this is a dead end relationship and you are not having a whole lot of fun, not being yourself just acting drama and wasting time,effort..... Sadly she is going to get hurt but postponing the inevitable and allowing her to invest more and more of herself will soon make you feel obligated to keeping a relationship that you don't even want.

So do the needful tell her you can't continue, you think she is great and all those stuff you guys say when you are trying to kindly break up. smiley
Re: She Wants Me To Be Sad Whenever She Is Not Around Me by lawrenzez(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
i think she's still naive cus a matured lady wouldn't be so insecure.....secondly dont date some1 becos u pity her but rather cus of love, cus at the end u'l cus more damage both to urself n 2 d partner.
Re: She Wants Me To Be Sad Whenever She Is Not Around Me by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ok
Re: She Wants Me To Be Sad Whenever She Is Not Around Me by Lizzie1989(f): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
New environment, new girl friend.
hey ya...
Bt....uhm....
enjoy it
Re: She Wants Me To Be Sad Whenever She Is Not Around Me by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
Okay... You are a weakling.

Lemme Read your post first..
Re: She Wants Me To Be Sad Whenever She Is Not Around Me by thiefnubu(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
andromida:

Maybe some expert bad boys can help you get over being kitty whipped they will soon be here.

Why do you have to lie about being suicidal to please her? The person you need to get real with is yourself this is a dead end relationship and you are not having a whole lot of fun, not being yourself just acting drama and wasting time,effort..... Sadly she is going to get hurt but postponing the inevitable and allowing her to invest more and more of herself will soon make you feel obligated to keeping a relationship that you don't even want.

So do the needful tell her you can't continue, you think she is great and all those stuff you guys say when you are trying to kindly break up. smiley
Her kitty has put me in a grievous dilemma...to be or not to be?... I am not too sure I want to stop kitty-pounding her tho.
Re: She Wants Me To Be Sad Whenever She Is Not Around Me by thiefnubu(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lizzie1989: New environment, new girl friend.
hey ya...
Bt....uhm....
enjoy it
Enjoy what exactly?
Re: She Wants Me To Be Sad Whenever She Is Not Around Me by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
I suspect u are dating an under age
Re: She Wants Me To Be Sad Whenever She Is Not Around Me by valmunich(m): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
Why the 'f' are you complaining since you enjoying the kitty sad
Re: She Wants Me To Be Sad Whenever She Is Not Around Me by Sunkyphil(m): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
ur glory remain one bar

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Be Sad Whenever She Is Not Around Me by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tinubu:
Her kitty has put me in a grievous dilemma...to be or not to be?... I am not too sure I want to stop kitty-pounding her tho.

I am curious how do you love the kitty and not the woman?
Re: She Wants Me To Be Sad Whenever She Is Not Around Me by thiefnubu(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
andromida:

I am curious how do you love the kitty and not the woman?
I am not sure I know what you mean by ' loving the woman'... All I know is that aside from pounding the cat, I have little or no use for her

(1) (Reply)

Advise A Brother! / Urgent Help: A Romancelander About To Commit Suicide (see Pix) / What Do You Think Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.