Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

5 Ways To Impress That Girl On A First~date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Impress That Girl On A First~date (1215 Views)

6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Impress That Girl On A First~date by solutions2itech(m): 2:09am On Jul 24, 2014
No troubles this time, yesterday's post on https://www.nairaland.com/1824965/five-most-annoying-first-date, Alot of different thoughts running through the minds of those that assimilated everybit of the questions leaving behind some dumbheads who never wanted to learn but keeps polluting every bit of the thread with dubious questions uncalled for.

Today i have decided to answer some of your questions from the recent discussion, too many stuffs can work Yes!! but this five have proven to work even in the hot babes scenerio... All i just do is impress and impress the right 1ns..

1. Be Prepared With A Plan

plans generally depends on our thoughts and picture of how an event should or would look in future. There aren’t too many things more impressive than a guy that is prepared for a date. It shows you took out time (little time dude) to think about how the date should go, not talking about an actor with a script to recite (cos that’s weird) but a general plan of how the
date will go. For example Dinner, Drinks, then a Lounge. Sounds like a decent enough plan but it depends on you. Just don’t show up and say, “So what do you want to do?”

2. Be Neat

Cleanliness they say is next to godliness! When i say neat, i really mean to be clean like take a shower, wear clean nice clothes (you don’t have to have the latest fashion), nice deodorant, brushed teeth, hair groomed etc. You’d be surprised how being clean can get you up the ladder pretty quick. And if you’re picking her up in your car, make sure that’s clean too. 85% of girls dislikes guy's that’s just looking ragged off. Who knows if everything will go smooth without much stress

3. Bring A Small Gift

You’re trying to impress her right? Bring a small gift. it doesn’t have to be anything expensive. A small box of chocolate, flowers, greeting card or a bottle of wine etc are cool stuffs that you can get. It will go a long way to scoring you some serious points for ladies who are normally upright. don’t bring an iphone in the name of a gift maybe because she told she needs a good fone. You might come off as too strong or focusing on showing off. Something thoughtful and small does the trick thats just among the PLAN like in number 1.Try to figure out something that u feel might work for you, in my case i bought a small frame clock and actually it worked as planned

4. Communicate Well

This is probably the most important part of a successful date. Be a good communicator like speaking fluently. That means ask few questions, listen to her answers, look into her eyes say for few secs and don’t colonize the conversation. Don’t talk too much about your achievements here or talking about yourself the whole time, just learn to converse, It should be a dialog not a monolog..................... It also helps to be funny, but don’t try it too hard.

5. Pay For The Date

Unless you’re dutch, please pay the bills even before she might even remember we got bills to pay. How? well a signal to the waiter/waitress could help during a funy conversation. if she insist, just decline, It’s a trick. LOL. It’s not because you want to impress her that you got loaded or she cant pay for herself but its one of those Tips that have worked. believe me, if you don’t, the chances of you hearing back from her is slim to none except she is the greedy kit coming for the kat. Even the big time extreme feminists will not like you for that. .

Hope I’ve answered two or ten people out there with these tips. Follow these steps not necessarily like have just said but make sure they are as well included .. ADD YOURS TO THE LIST

SOURCE
http://www.delsulinks.com/qtoa/30/5-ways-to-impress-that-girl-on-a-first-date
Re: 5 Ways To Impress That Girl On A First~date by b3llo(m): 2:26am On Jul 24, 2014
Odikwa too risky.
Re: 5 Ways To Impress That Girl On A First~date by MrKnowitall: 3:38am On Jul 24, 2014
If you have to do all these, then you are trying too hard to impress the girl. All you need to do is be yourself 100%, the right woman will be impressed. Forget about the rest!!
Re: 5 Ways To Impress That Girl On A First~date by Ugojames(m): 4:21am On Jul 24, 2014
Why do i have a feeling that just going to the date with a pocket load of cash would do all that's on this list ? wink

Note: you forgot to had drive a purch car or in some cases just drive sha. grin
Re: 5 Ways To Impress That Girl On A First~date by seunmsg(m): 4:48am On Jul 24, 2014
You make going out on a date with a lady look like such a big deal with all this dos and don't list that you come up with everyday. This date thing aint as difficult as u keep making it look, just get a pocket load of cash and throw a little around on your first. If she's not impressed, dump her ass and replace her with numerous other girls out there.
Re: 5 Ways To Impress That Girl On A First~date by ITbomb(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2014
Don't forget to carry your ATM Card

(1) (Reply)

Girls Eh!! / The Three Types Of Women Men Would Come Across In Life. / How Women Encourage Men To Seek For Virgins To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.