Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? (1771 Views)

For Those Who Can't Forget Their Ex While With The Current -it Could Be Disaster / He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife. / Is It Possible To Still Love Your Ex While You Have A Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by fubbyy(m): 8:10am On Jul 24, 2014
I came across this on "linda ikeji blog" if its true that people keep having sex with their ex after a break up while waiting for a new lover

To my surprise most of the ladies on the blog are guilty, they admitted it

So now to nairalanders, is it true that you have sex with your ex while single?
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by Tallesty1(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2014
How can you say he is your Ex when you are still fvcking him? Some people really do have fish brain.
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by Tannie(f): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Yeah a lot of people do it. When I was in school, a friend of mine told me she can still sleep with her ex, that's its no big deal. I had a similar experience, I broke up with my bf then, one day I went to visit a cousin that lives close to him and we ran into each other. One thing led to another, I entered his house and he wanted to sleep with me, I almost slap him I'm cuz it was insulting to me.

Ladies stop sleeping with your ex cuz you won't get over him. An ex should be remain an ex

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by TRADELYN: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2014
Hmmm...Naahh wahh Ooo!
cool

grin

#No!No!No!
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2014
Hell no! Who does that? sad angry angry undecided
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by sarmiie(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2014
from a guy's perspective: big deal...what's there??.........
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by fubbyy(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2014
Tallesty1: How can you say he is your Ex when you are still fvcking him? Some people really do have fish brain.
so you think having sex means one is in a relationship?

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by MadCow1: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2014
Op,

SO whats the problem here?!

When once you have both seen each other N|aked, thats it. Ex or Wy does not matter.

If the sex was good, the sex was good. #Period.

I have ex's that I know for certain I can still hook up with.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by fubbyy(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2014
People, this question is not coming from me o

Its a copy and paste from Linda ikeji blog
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by b3llo(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2014
Fish brain strategy exercised by our ladies.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2014
....pple doin it might have deir reasons for it....

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2014
Body no be wood...
Untill the next one comes, iboghim needs servicing biko grin
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by Ruq: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
As far the passage is open.
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by Mzjhulz(f): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by SpaceGoat: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
yes. no time for vasline !! people say no to vasline angry it is evill see reason here https://www.nairaland.com/1803205/side-effect-being-virgin
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by quincie(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
In my own perspective there is a big diff btw making love and having sex...She's my Ex we ar only helping each other no big deal, no love attached! Moreover I knw her weakpoint and pin codes that wil unlock her..i knw wer to touch or wat to do to her dat wil make her beg for it. Hardly wil my ex resist me except for environmental factors...Bt be careful so it won't reawake d dead.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
fubbyy: I came across this on "linda ikeji blog" if its true that people keep having sex with their ex after a break up while waiting for a new lover

To my surprise most of the ladies on the blog are guilty, they admitted it

So now to nairalanders, is it true that you have sex with your ex while single?

post the link to the blog here na.
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by Keky(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Am a Virgin
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by fubbyy(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Keky: Am a Virgin
me too
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by brainzdh(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Why not, reminds me of Okafor's Law.
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by Forzap: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kini big deal undecided
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by fubbyy(m): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
brainzdh: Why not, reminds me of Okafor's Law.
this okafor's law is popular o, I googled it

Who be dis okafor sef?
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by brainzdh(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
fubbyy: this okafor's law is popular o, I googled it

Who be dis okafor sef?

Lol...google suppose tell u everything naa.
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by TerpeOjorobaby: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
Well not easy sha bt not the right tin,to do.mehnn!!!! So I enter front page grin shout out to my fans.hahah I dedicate this space to God Almighty.
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by call4shola(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
For every Congo that has ever been shined before could be reshined @ any time as long as d shiner and shinee feels the need for it to be shone again...

#nothing spoil... cool

But be very careful guys stolen waters are sweet...
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by Bwaal(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tannie: Yeah a lot of people do it. When I was in school, a friend of mine told me she can still sleep with her ex, that's its no big deal. I had a similar experience, I broke up with my bf then, one day I went to visit a cousin that lives close to him and we ran into each other. One thing led to another, I entered his house and he wanted to sleep with me, I almost slap him I'm cuz it was insulting to me.

Ladies stop sleeping with your ex cuz you won't get over him. An ex should be remain an ex

i blive datz nt the end of the story

oya re shape am
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by Duru009(m): 1:04am On Jul 25, 2014
All my ex stil luv me till date cos of my sweet hot banging n my big dick >am blesssed>
Re: Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? by Tannie(f): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2014
Bwaal:
i blive datz nt the end of the story
oya re shape am

Yeah I forgot to add this.

I had control my anger and quietly walk out of his house. If I had reacted otherwise, who knows what he would have done. People would have asked me what I went to do there

Lesson: Don't ever visit your ex

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Romancelander You Love Quoting Most / The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage / How To Make Him Wish He Never Left You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.