Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why Are Our Youths Involved In Yahoo Yahoo? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are Our Youths Involved In Yahoo Yahoo? (3523 Views)

Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved / Money Ritual Theory. Is The Money Involved Printed By CBN? / Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Our Youths Involved In Yahoo Yahoo? by beecrofty(m): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2008
Is it the next best Career Choice?

WHY ARE MOR AND MORE NIGERIAN YOUTHS GETTING INVOLVED?
Re: Why Are Our Youths Involved In Yahoo Yahoo? by all4u1: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2008
Many of Nigerian youths are too lazy. What their fathers got in 10years, many want to get it i one day. It is a pity that this has greatly tarnish the image of our great country. There are so many legit biz they can do, but many will not.

As a matter of fact yahoo yahoo is too bad, and it will be good if we will advice some of our friends into it to spot and do something legitimate.

Invite them to Naira land, that will also help.
Re: Why Are Our Youths Involved In Yahoo Yahoo? by cj1080(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2008
Its not laziness my dear,Its determination to succeed at all cost.Its just that it is channeled in the wrong direction.
Because many of these youths see examples of those who made it via yahooooooooooo,they ask themselves if those guys can do it so can i.
Nigerian youths are known for their dexeterityin and outside these shore.Throw them to somalia,they will find a way to make it there.Its just that they believe no one is there to take care of them so they see the alternative as an option.
Re: Why Are Our Youths Involved In Yahoo Yahoo? by kokorunna(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2008
Because they want fast money and they don't want to WORK
Re: Why Are Our Youths Involved In Yahoo Yahoo? by netmoney(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2008
Simply because their government is yahoo-ing them.They rob peter to pay paul.
So like father,like son.

That is not the best option boy's.Start any online business.Even adsense on free websites does not require any money from you,yet,you will make money through them within six actve months from the start.

If you can wait patiently to convince maga,and provoke future consequences,why not wait patiently for decent earnings online.

Don't wait for EFCC to catch you.There is no cafe in Kirikiri.
Re: Why Are Our Youths Involved In Yahoo Yahoo? by coolcash24(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2008
hello,it's really a sad thing that the nigerian youths are so much involved in yahoo,yahoo,i really don't what really geared the idea into their heads,to the xtent now,that they even call it yahoo plus,the plus means "juju"blood money.
tanx
Kenneth.
Re: Why Are Our Youths Involved In Yahoo Yahoo? by solowealth(m): 3:48am On Nov 20, 2008
I don't know why people decide to live their lives on illegal junks(yahoo). The truth remains that there are several opportunities available to make money on the internet without dubious act. But this workers of iniquities are so much accustomed to this kind of life style such that they can't leave it to research on legitimate profitable ventures. The funny thing about them is that they lack financial discipline. they just spend any how.
Re: Why Are Our Youths Involved In Yahoo Yahoo? by geolabious(m): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2008
[size=13pt]because they need money[/size]
Re: Why Are Our Youths Involved In Yahoo Yahoo? by Thadude(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2008
Cos' they are lazy, short minded, lack direction and discretion and are wannabes, seeking a cheap life which can end up becoming a deadly life.
Re: Why Are Our Youths Involved In Yahoo Yahoo? by Moyo1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2008
We can't all that call it laziness, Sitting glued with a computer for hours, cogitating on various dubious stories to put together,, no be beans. I think they are in it because a whole lot of people are doing it and getting away with it. EFCC's effort is more like a drop in the ocean.
Have you asked yourself why there hasn't been that kind of alarming increase in armed robbery?
Re: Why Are Our Youths Involved In Yahoo Yahoo? by Slycks(m): 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2008
becos they need quick money with no stress lol
Re: Why Are Our Youths Involved In Yahoo Yahoo? by jamace(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2008
Who told you that the youths are lazy? They are only towing the line of the OLDIES who have monopolised the wealth of this nation. The Oldies despite the fact that they have EXPIRED have refused to leave the political scene for them to paticipate. The oldies have refused to retire from endeavours that would have accommodated the youths in terms of employment. The oldies are just recycling themselves both in government and politics without having positive effects on the lives of the youths. Can you imagine that oldies who loot our national treasuries are given front seats in churches/ mosques as eminent personalities? (Oh GOD/ALLAH, are you seeing what these oldies have turned your places of worship into? sad) Are our politicians not lazy? Tell me, how can a politician be in a public office for 4 years and within this period he would build mansions in the choichest parts of the world. Did he not get rich quick despite being extremely lazy to work for the people that voted him into office? (Remember that he swore through the BIBLE/KORAN to serve the people). The poor youths are only looking for where to be relevant in the society. cry I am not supporting the youths in carryingout yahoo yahooo biz. The truth is that the oldies must give the youths the chance to put their MODERN ideas to use in the service of their fatherland. Remember, an idle mind is the devil's workshop. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Youths Involved In Yahoo Yahoo? by marketer3: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2008
Hello Forumites,

I think that the reason why many of our youths are going into yahoo yahoo is simply because they want to be rich and wealthy, but don't want to work towards it.
Re: Why Are Our Youths Involved In Yahoo Yahoo? by MrCrackles(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2008
I tire o

Youths dem don lazy pass anything nowadays
! undecided
Re: Why Are Our Youths Involved In Yahoo Yahoo? by olanajim(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2008
In the last few months, I have been studying the partern of people doing yahoo yahoo business. I have gone to cybecafé and also interviewed the people involved. My finding revealed that most of them are ignorance of the gravity of their offence. They thought they are in business!

What is more, over 80% of the people I studied are either semi-illiterates or school drop-outs!

I also observed that they run a network which at time, with friends and "associates" abroad. There also share information among themselves. For instance the articles and false emails they circulate are created by some very smart ones among them. I wonder how long they spend composing the lies.

One boy, I interogated told me he had operated up to 50 emails within two months! He spoke as if he was going to "work!". He said, for instance "when I have much work, I spent 4 hours at café, "

When I asked what they gained, he said, "some people" send money, sometimes.

I strongly believe that some of them are in "business" because their victims are either greedy or desperate to have a partner.

The two most common way they make money are:
1. Offer of instant money to the victims.
2. Love scam.

I think unemployment and greed is one factor responsible for their act. They will run out of business when people learn to recognise the need to perform due diligent on their friends and stop sending money to complete strangers.

The fact is police can't stop them. Only the victims can. The biggest mistake police are making is raiding cybercafe. The raids often don't identify the scammers as both criminals and law abiding customers end up in detention. In the end, everyone will regain their freedom the following day as they have no evidence to procecute them.

The best approach is for plain cloth detectives to infiltrate their midst. I am sure alot of evidence would be obtained to put them behind the bar.

I am still learning though.
Re: Why Are Our Youths Involved In Yahoo Yahoo? by slybase(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2008
The era of difficult money making on the internet is over.

Money making redefined without having to pay anybody anything. Just visit www.savvylink.ws fill the form, watch the movie and see the wonders of money making

Visit www(dot)silverlink(dot)ws, I repeat, you are not paying anybody anything to start
Re: Why Are Our Youths Involved In Yahoo Yahoo? by tck2000(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2020
all4u1:
Many of Nigerian youths are too lazy. What their fathers got in 10years, many want to get it i one day. It is a pity that this has greatly tarnish the image of our great country. There are so many legit biz they can do, but many will not.

As a matter of fact yahoo yahoo is too bad, and it will be good if we will advice some of our friends into it to spot and do something legitimate.

Invite them to Naira land, that will also help.

(1) (Reply)

My Sad Experience On Alibaba.com / You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! / Nse Market Capitalisation Increases By N208bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.