Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack (46522 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Buhari Attack The Federal Govt. For Killing Boko Haram Sect / Asari Dokubo On Buhari Attack -- Beware Of Military Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Archildao: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
jmaine: This "GEJ till 2019" no be only nairaland matter oo . . . .lolz. . .
Asari could be a Nairalander.Who knows?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by talima(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
ojimbo: if actually you were not breastfeed with cow bell. You will know that asari dokubo always got a point when ever he tweet not like el rufai and oby ezekwesiri
my take is that it is a camouflage to disguess the actual sponsors of BH. Period

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by hayoakins(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
who asked for his TAKE?

Take ko, take away ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Rose111: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ive always said an arm of the Government is fighting the Government. Asari u too are a suspect u where once a warlord

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ichidodo: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cleffwizzy: i de feel u swag die
I dey hail o!
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ooshinibos: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
WHO GAVE GAVE ASARI SMARTFONE AND OPEN TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR AM ...WONDER WONDER IN NIGERIA O

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by chinex276(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
*Calls small boy*
"take dis fifty naira, go mama akeem shop, tell her make she give u garri 2 cups, kuli kuli #20, sugar #10, cow bell #20, groundnut #20...*check money again, with anger nd frustration* "...jus tell her say na me send u, say if return 2moro, i go complete d money 4 her, beg her ooo...e go beta make u die their dan 2 come bk with my garri nd kuli kuli"
*eyes topic, hiss, nd moves straight 2 sexuality section, while grabing his vasaline*
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
These pple are our biggest problem!..

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
GEJ and his supporters (Asari inclusive ) are all confused. At first they said the Chibok kidnap was a sham. This time the criminal (Asari) has put forward another theory concerning the attempt on Buhari's life. If GEJ want to salvage any little reputation he has left, he better ask this goon to keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by amsad19(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
At first I thought sheikh Dahiru usman bauchi is d main target but I kon realize say na buhari. why is it dat who ever questioned GEJ's administration must be harassed by the military or boko haram?

Is Nigeria really practicing democracy?

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Igholize(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
kkkp: I tot he is going 2 say.."kaduna bomb blast was a scam"
.... U didn't use d right words, let me say mine.. I tot he is goin 2 say... D kaduna bomb blast a planned event/occurence nd a planned escaped. APc @ work

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Mintayo(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Its just a pity that Nigeria is what it is today,in a normal setting,this guy ought to be locked away!

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by coogar: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
asari dokubo is a disgrace to all the citizens of niger-delta. only in nigeria would a stark illiterate like him have an opinion on a political issue. why haven't the government apprehended the obese charlatan?

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ogbronx(m): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
To think that some pple look up to this man as their mentor.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by x2lambo(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
First to comment
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ojimbo(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
talima: my take is that it is a camouflage to disguess the actual sponsors of BH. Period
never underate the despration of a hungry lion

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by donkuzzy: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
omenka: @ What a stark illiterate!!! Yet our media wouldn't put him where he belongs. Smh.
soo ur smart move is to ignore d message and focus on d grammar!! No 1da ur easily dribbled by our political literates getting fat on ur taxes...
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ZUBY77(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Asari, the idiotu!

Miss Berem how far
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by searay(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
So Buhari knows nothing about BH?
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by EliteYouth: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
Benez: I thought they said Buhari was a boko haram member bombing everywhere. It is well for Nigeria.

That's the whole idea........He staged the attack to make gullible Nigerians like you think he has nothing to do with Boko Haram, I guess you are among the very few Nigerians that bought that crap. sorry
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by MrT2011(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
oladapolif: This Asaru is a national disgrace and especially to him state, tweeting rubbish.. i wonder why him get twitter account, if only technology don advance to dey check brain...

Lili

If so, then you Nigerians are what to the world

You know the answer cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by anago18(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hangard:
In a sane society you likes are supposed to be chained and thrown inside pit, you can't read meaning to what the man said.

fvckhead simpletons, you ought to be sacrifice to the gods or fed to an active volcano ara ra po gi.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Cway86(f): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
banega: Asari your damn right!! GEJ till 2019, dead or alive cheesy • •

What's all this yeye comment? Dead or alive,,,,, while

For me is JEG till 2019 alive and when he die we buried him and

Sambo or speaker take over. grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by arsetalks(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
This guy is just an idiot. He should have been arrested long ago for his statements. This is the same guy who promised to make Nigeria hellish if he is arrested and he is not arrested. If it was another person, the GEJ fans would be shouting.

I hate myself coming on Nairaland this afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by MrT2011(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Asari, the idiotu!

Shatap!!!

Akwuna awommamma!!!

Product of rapu!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by coogar: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
EliteYouth:

That's the whole idea........He staged the attack to make gullible Nigerians like you think he has nothing to do with Boko Haram, I guess you are among the very few Nigerians that bought that crap. sorry

how does this make any sense?
if buhari runs boko haram, why would he speak against them publicly like he did few months ago? why do you people thrive on brainless conspiracy theories? i am surprised you have not blamed buhari for patience jonathan's queens english!

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by anago18(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
coogar:

how does this make any sense?
if buhari runs boko haram, why would he speak against them publicly like he did few months ago? why do you people thrive on brainless conspiracy theories? i am surprised you have not blamed buhari for patience jonathan's queens english!

fam just move on, most Nigerians gat I.q only similar to the temperature of the world polar regions in numerical values.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by myspnigeria: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
comment reserved
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ikwubaba: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
ojimbo: if actually you were not breastfeed with cow bell. You will know that asari dokubo always got a point when ever he tweet not like el rufai and oby ezekwesiri

It is clear who your mentors are. Definitely not profs or intellectuals

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by coogar: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
ikwubaba:

It is clear who your mentors are. Definitely not profs or intellectuals

he was mentored by lunatics, brain-dead street urchins & dopë-fiend terrorists. asari dokubo? i have seen more intelligent donkeys in bethlehem.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by anago18(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
MrT2011:

Shatap!!!

Akwuna awommamma!!!

Product of rapu!!!

you know you are a goat!!!!! what's your problem fvcktard..... American rapper odb must have been reading your family biography when he choose is stage name old dirty bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by DonaldGenes(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
I just noticed that @asari Dokubo followed 27 people on his Twitter handle Including "Nairaland"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Kanu Lived A 5-star Life, Traveled In Private Jets / Ex-commissioner Snubs His Brother In Bayelsa. See What Happened Next. Photos / The Origin Of AIDS: OPERATION MK-NAOMI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.