Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack (46541 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Buhari Attack The Federal Govt. For Killing Boko Haram Sect / Asari Dokubo On Buhari Attack -- Beware Of Military Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by anago18(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
MrT2011:

We are not of this world cool

You are really playing with fire cool

I like your guts! cool

You had grown wings to fly out of the pit... The last time I checked you, your wings were torn and thrown into the abyss.

Today you flew out to challenge your Father...

When I catch up on you, you'll be locked for eternity. cool

you end up scaring no one, bring it on loser and I will sign your death certificate.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by aquabeing: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
ibietela2:

So says the WHOREE

Just like ur mother
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by MrT2011(m): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

you end up scaring no one, bring it on loser and I will sign your death certificate.

You are my toy cool

-Am drumming and you are dancing for me- egwu jigida grin cheesy grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by kay29000(m): 12:31am On Jul 25, 2014
coogar:

how does this make any sense?
if buhari runs boko haram, why would he speak against them publicly like he did few months ago? why do you people thrive on brainless conspiracy theories? i am surprised you have not blamed buhari for patience jonathan's queens english!

People will believe only what they want to believe...they will only see what they want to see. They believe Buhari is the main sponsor of Boko Haram, so even if he was killed in that attack, they would say he staged his own death with a clone, and that he was planning Boko Haram attacks on an Island somewhere in the Caribbeans. Sometimes I cry knowing that I am a Nigerian and have to live with so many ignorant, gullible, bandwagon people. So someone staged an attack on himself, and a bomb went off destroying all his convoy? If not that the cars in his convoy are bullet proof (and maybe bomb proof) he would have been killed.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by dammycrane000: 1:26am On Jul 25, 2014
jmaine: This "GEJ till 2019" no be only nairaland matter oo . . . .lolz. . .
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by beelon1020(m): 1:32am On Jul 25, 2014
Still dont know how this guy thinks and talk.. Politics is the most dangerous word ever is not for mere men, and there is no smoke without fire..who so ever is behind unrest situations in Nigeria soonest God will bring them to Justice in his anger.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 25, 2014
EasternLeopard:

On you too

That was a swift response bro
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by baron2000(m): 2:25am On Jul 25, 2014
ojimbo: if actually you were not breastfeed with cow bell. You will know that asari dokubo always got a point when ever he tweet not like el rufai and oby ezekwesiri

Especially when he said the chibok girl issue was a scam, abi?
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 25, 2014
chinex276: *eyes topic, hiss, nd moves straight 2 sexuality section, while grabing his vasaline*

Ok naa
Keep fuc.king urslf till Nigeria breaks or boko bomb lands on u.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 25, 2014
amsad19: At first I thought sheikh Dahiru usman bauchi is d main target but I kon realize say na buhari. why is it dat who ever questioned GEJ's administration must be harassed by the military or boko haram?

Is Nigeria really practicing democracy?

How was he able to escape the bomb attack while others died since he was the target according to him and all his faithfuls?

What's so different about this particular bomb attack and other's that has been killing innocent Nigerians?

If the bomb kills ordinary nigerians its not an assassination but once a politician is cut up in it, it becomes an assassination attempt abi?

All of una no well including the one that claimed he escaped assassination and the one that called him from aso rock, u all are sick.

What kind of assassin bomb will exclude its target and his aids and kill so many people around but spare the life of its target?

It must be a customised bomb indeed.
No one seems to be talking about the innocent lives wasted but we are more intrested in talking trash.

Nigeria needs to run away from Nigerians- una don mad finish.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Greenified(m): 3:09am On Jul 25, 2014
And u sure say Buhari no get hand the bombing sef ?
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Harhzyz(m): 6:02am On Jul 25, 2014
I never knew Asari Dokubo had a twitter handle
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Kazzman(m): 6:14am On Jul 25, 2014
Dear reasonable and amiable Nairalanders make una no blame Uncle Asari.Its petroleum pipeline and security allowance that is still doing wonders.Na im dey shack bro,His eyes go soon clear when we kick their ass out come 2015....
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ojimbo(m): 7:11am On Jul 25, 2014
baron2000:

Especially when he said the chibok girl issue was a scam, abi?
no, na red cap u wear snap ur waec passport and your sister wore hijab abi. Fish brain
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ojimbo(m): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2014
oladapolif:

cos idiot like you, can read and but cant understand shit... why every of his shit tweet is about GEJ, thats why Nigeria will never move forward... he clearly doesnt care about u and everyone, but about his pocket...
when apc is coming up with many lies and propaganda. What do you expect the young man to do
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ojimbo(m): 7:19am On Jul 25, 2014
Bigsteveg:

A militant got point, what is wrong with our people in this country? How cum we celebrate failures. Oby was once a world bank leader - a position none of ur family and generation to cum can neva attain.

Use ur head d.ickbrain
what is my benefit if oby is even the world bank manager.how have that change the lives of nigerians. A world banker that does not even know the difference between security check up delay and arrest. Am not a fan of dokubo but i always see the truth in every of his tweet not like the useless that menustrate waste from her mouth instead of her underbelow hole
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by shehuAO: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2014
I used to tell people to forget about this Asari Dokubo of a thing,he is a starch illiterate.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by folahann(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2014
Welcome to Nigeria where uneducated militants are rich, celebrated and drive in presidential convoys while a lot of vibrant masters degree holder are still jobless and suffering.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by winiwini: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2014
GO AND DIE.....

ibietela2:

That is why people like El Rufai will lead you to your early GRAVE
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Bigsteveg(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2014
ojimbo: what is my benefit if oby is even the world bank manager.how have that change the lives of nigerians. A world banker that does not even know the difference between security check up delay and arrest. Am not a fan of dokubo but i always see the truth in every of his tweet not like the useless that menustrate waste from her mouth instead of her underbelow hole

So for ur eyes, Asari Dokubo contributes more to the society than former minister, a former world bank executive, an economist.
OKAY

We are looking @ different sides also from different angles, unfortunatly, ur mentor is not someone to be associated with cos he's a rougue.
Thank u
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Caseless: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2014
tallfish145: Asari should pray northerners don't rule this nation again or....
he cant dodge that. When the noth comes into power, asari is finished.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by saintikechi(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2014
Action film, see boko haram killing boko haram leader, see elrufai game plan, kill buhari to get APC presidential ticket. It is getting more interesting.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ddeola: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
So people still listen to this man ! I dey laff grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by banki(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Asari is a toothless bull dog....

When Yaraduas cabal held Nigeria to ransom for about 5months where was asari dokubo and all these people talking.... how come with all their might and power they couldn't even make jonathan president....He and his likes were busy eatinf amnesty money and were to scared to confront Abba Ruma, Turai Yaradua and Aoondaka..... they couldn't even challenge Ibori yet they come here and start talking as if they love jonathan more than others....

I read Olusegun Adeniyis PEOPLE POWER AND POLITICS remembering the last days of the yaradua presidency then I respected people like EL Rufai and Tunde Bakare and Wole Soyinka who led protests to ensure the doctrine of necessity was passed to pave way for GEJ to become acting president......

I wonder where people like Idumose, Sincere Nigerian, Victoriaciza were when all of this was happening, I wonder where Doyin Okupe and Reno omokri were when all this protests were going on....all this people that claim to love Jonathan more than we the electorate that stood in the rain in Edo, in the sun in Sokoto , in fear in Maiduguri , in the muds of bayelsa.....

Now every northerner is bad and wants power, Buhari is evil...anyone that refuses to endorse GEJ is bad, asari dokubo can threaten mr president on TV and no one would blink an eye,

Asari dokubo now rides a private jet and weilds so much power in the name of niger delta emancipation....yet instead of building a school in the niger delta he builds a university in BEnin republic..... who is fooling who?

some people just need to shut up, but then again I don't blme them I blame the Nigerian electorate who are docile and have a false sense of history if not..... people like Abba Moro would not open his mouth and contest for any elective positon in Nigeria, after murdering 20 young Nigerians in cold blood and duping them over 1billoion yet he is walking around as the man incharge of our interieor ministry....

Doyin okupe that is directly responsible for the bad roads that exist on the Benue Enugu express way would not be the presidents mouth piece....
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by nekujumi(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Asari Dokubo is a demented character in need of medical help and its unfortunate that his kinsman President GEJ has not deemed it fit to help him access medical facilities to restore his state of mind to sanity because his thinking and comments shows that all is not well with this GEJ oil pipeline contractor.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by kachi04(m): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
omenka: @ What a stark illiterate!!! Yet our media wouldn't put him where he belongs. Smh.
sad tunda fire u. U wise reach am?
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by asadike(f): 4:56am On Jul 27, 2014
Stop insultin dokubo,people. So bcoz he is a warlord,he shudnt talk? Durin d other regime,do u know what niger delta look like? Do u no d war crimes comited there by obj? Av u ever been 2 an oil spilld area b4? If obj,shekau nd real sponsors of boko haram do annouce their opinion, y shud his own b any difrent? Wel,haters shud either go and die or shut their trap permanently
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Benez: 6:37am On Jul 28, 2014
EliteYouth:

That's the whole idea........He staged the attack to make gullible Nigerians like you think he has nothing to do with Boko Haram, I guess you are among the very few Nigerians that bought that crap. sorry
. You are Big fool.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by activatenigeria: 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Benez: . You are Big fool.

Its obvious you fell for that scheme and that makes you as dumb as a sheep
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ooshinibos: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
ibietela2:

Who gave El Rufai Nokia X2 to go about on different blogs digging up article that are full of hate, propaganda, etc and share them on Facebook, Twitter?

you are right bruv , these people politicians should not be allowed on twitter and facebook

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Lai Mohammed: Kanu Lived A 5-star Life, Traveled In Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.