Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack (46559 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Buhari Attack The Federal Govt. For Killing Boko Haram Sect / Asari Dokubo On Buhari Attack -- Beware Of Military Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by anago18(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hangard:
Chest beating as usual, whenever you enter Awka from your sophisticated mud let me know . If I give you my address you will get lost. You don't even have the transport fare to bring you down to the east are you not living on non NGO donation.

animal may amadioha inflict you with incurable boil in your an...al splinter, look at this goathead... that your smelly region I fly in with arik. did I look like an ifeshinachi apostle like you. if you know you are not ravaging lunatic coward with oestrogen drop your damn address. or you die before dawn.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by geophyscist: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Asari, the idiotu!
why
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

fvck off my mentions animal.

Shhhhhh stop making a lot of noise
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Hangard: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

re...tard there is something called auto-selection on android devices. ain't you the same idi0t with the patent right on this phrase." don't let sentiment be crowd your sense". may thunder disembowel you asap.
Now you remember that there is something called auto selection on android, but if is another person that wrote it you will go all the ranting like somebody that was hit by mark 4. You are nothing but a scumbag.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hangard:
You know what you are suffering from mental slavery. Anytime you enter Anambra let me know so that I will cure your madness zombie.

Tunde no know Road o
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Hangard: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

animal may amadioha inflict you with incurable boil in your an...al splinter, look at this goathead... that your smelly region I fly in with arik. did I look like an ifeshinachi apostle like you. if you know you are not ravaging lunatic coward with oestrogen drop your damn address. or you die before dawn.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by anago18(m): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hangard:
Now you remember that there is something called auto selection on android, but if is another person that wrote it you will go all the ranting like somebody that was hit by mark 4. You are nothing but a scumbag.

shut up goat your own error on this board is per second billing. shut up your smelly gob ewu.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

all your family with die .

Hahahaha hahahahaha................. TUNDE SALAMI go back to SCHOOL and leave GEJ alone.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Mintayo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
ibietela2:

Like your father
Smh...clueless person,smh again!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by bendeniceguy: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
oladapolif: This Asaru is a national disgrace and especially to him state, tweeting rubbish.. i wonder why him get twitter account, if only technology don advance to dey check brain...
"I call upon those with power, the resources and in charge of of the security apparatus of this country to get up and do 'something' before we are all consumed"

Ahmed tinubu said that yesterday. "The security apparatus of this country to get up and do something" Like what A coup! And this is coming from a man aspiring to rule Nigeria!!! How many countries in the world would the so-called assasination attempt on a former military ruler be a reason to call for the overthrow of democracy by his best friend? I am beginnig to think that Nigeria is living on borrowed time because of the sheer desperation of a few man. When shove finally comes to push,they will simply get on their private jets and fly to atlanta to give interviews on cnn while chewing on thick cuts of roast beef and watching unfortunate Nigerians panic like a bunch of antelopes trying to get away from the killing fields
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Hangard: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

Did you also fly to Osun with Arik,
na children dey disturb you, you need to get some sense. You no see money we you take chop, na the one for plane you see, get lost.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

I rather claim to be a mad cow than to claim to be an Igbo!!!! oduduwa tokan tokan ni mi. your age long glaucoma won't let you see my siggy. all I wish for you is to get crush by a mach truck carrying industrial engine block.

I wish you what you wish others
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Hangard: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
ibietela2:

Tunde no know Road o
Na small kid syndrome dey worry that half inch midget Anago18.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hangard:

Don't mind him, there's a setting to turn it off.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Ayoola171(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
As many that are still planing that the Millitary should take over this Country's of ours, by setting us back once again; may the thunder do the needful and strike them to death one by one. So shall it be

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
bendeniceguy: "I call upon those with power, the resources and in charge of of the security apparatus of this country to get up and do 'something' before we are all consumed"

Ahmed tinubu said that yesterday. "The security apparatus of this country to get up and do something" Like what A coup! And this is coming from a man aspiring to rule Nigeria!!! How many countries in the world would the so-called assasination attempt on a former military ruler be a reason to call for the overthrow of democracy by his best friend? I am beginnig to think that Nigeria is living on borrowed time because of the sheer desperation of a few man. When shove finally comes to push,they will simply get on their private jets and fly to atlanta to give interviews on cnn while chewing on thick cuts of roast beef and watching unfortunate Nigerians panic like a bunch of antelopes trying to get away from the killing fields

They won't see this
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Why am I having the feeling that this ibietala2 guy is either Asari himself or one of his praise-singers?
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by ibietela2(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
anago18:

I rather claim to be a mad cow than to claim to be an Igbo!!!! oduduwa tokan tokan ni mi. your age long glaucoma won't let you see my siggy. all I wish for you is to get crush by a mach truck carrying industrial engine block.

I know you are an Animal so no need to be a cow
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Must this bingo talk always? Asari is nothing but a political problem to this country, his comments does nothing but heat up the polity.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
rationalmind:

What's there to read? The conspiracy of a well known loon?
keep shut if u dnt know wat to post down ere...dnt u av a brain to undastand his msg..d man is ryt joor
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by deedrizzie: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
banega: Asari your damn right!! GEJ till 2019, dead or alive cheesy • •
e be lyk say u dey hope for ministerial appointment angry
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by barnaby04(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Have since resolved to ignore any utterance coming out of this man called Asari Dokubo, the fact that his kinsman, GEJ happens to be an 'Accidental President' does not say he should view anyone that criticises this 'One Chance' government as an enemy. Well, his eyes would be cleared by 2015 when the wind of change blowing across, blows away this 'Clueless One Chance Government'

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by mahleeq(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
every Nigerian has been raised to think in a weird manner,

sincerely his talks are not so clueless,
politicians can be funny, They can kill their friend just to implicate an enemy.

see the big Mijaheed thinking in his Microcosm grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Yugosng(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Seems like a stage bombing in the offing. Most likely a case of making the hunter seem like the bushmeat. undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by tomakint: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
ratiken:

A Northerner can never rule over a United Nigeria again under current structure. Quote me Anytime.
Exactly the absolute TRUTH! However, let me also correct that the notion should have been 'Core Northerner' especially 'NorthWesterner'! You have a point bro!
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
deedrizzie: e be lyk say u dey hope for ministerial appointment angry
Lool, maybe oh cheesy..
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by coogar: 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
ibietela2:

Instead you will reflect on the message you are here talking nonsense

reflect on the message of a stark illiterate? if i want to reflect on the message of any nigerian, it would be el-rufai, pat utomi, soyinka, sanusi, etc. not an obese good-for-nothing warmonger!

EliteYouth:
No amount of our frustrated inflated comment can change the fact that Buhari has a hand in Boko Haram, you are trying so hard to justify his comment with your dumb theory, we all know Buhari is behind BH ,....... someone predicts doom if he losses, he did lose before you know it Boko Haram intensified their brutality towards Nigerians as promised, the next thing this same shows sympathy for the group calling them innocent, the same Boko Harma nominates him to represent the group to dialogue with government................Dude what useless contrary point to you have?

you need to tape it shut before you tie yourself up in more tortuous knots of logic. what has what buhari said gotta do with boko haram? the same boko haram that has always been terrorising people in the north is now under buhari? you should return your certificates to the village school you got them.

nigerians & their superstitious bullshyte. if i claim there will be earthquake in borno next week & it comes to pass, nigerians like you would accuse me of being a wizard. you need to get out more & stop acting like a nanny goat that never saw the 4 walls of a school. i am asking you again - produce empirical evidence that buhari sponsors boko haram or remove yourself from this zone.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by eveblast(f): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
I dont think this so called Asari Dokubo is thinking with his head anymore cos he is always talking out of point
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by anago18(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hangard:
Did you also fly to Osun with Arik,
na children dey disturb you, you need to get some sense. You no see money we you take chop, na the one for plane you see, get lost.

may amadioha kill you goat. I will feed all your miserable lineage idi0ta!!!! we this goat ooo I breeze in your Enugu airport like nobodies business. when una go locate any good hotel near una village airport.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by NaLaugh: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
jmaine: This "GEJ till 2019" no be only nairaland matter oo . . . .lolz. . .

Forget, that Asari guy go be e-warrior for Nairaland too
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by waternogetenemy: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Asari Dokubo is funny, "GEJ TILL 2019"... HEHEHEHE!

For real now, desperate politician do desperate things, APC the party of desperados...

Nobody is trying to kill Buhari or Buhari would be dead like Abacha... This is all a game and we must all play this game very well, whether we like or not , want or not.

The only way out of all this is to play the game till the end or alternatively, have a full blown war on our hands. embarassed
Re: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack by Pataki: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Asaru, the bloated baboon.

Only ediots takes his twisted opinion and reasoning serious.

PS: I have come to certified conclusion that it is only m0rons who continue to spew - gej till 2019.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP / Remi Tinubu Distributes Free Decoders To Lagosians In Her Constituency (photos) / Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.